It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 351
<< 348  349  350    352  353  354 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Rothschilds owns all media!

These are the 6 media companies that exist today. There used to be 88. These 6 all get their news from Reuters and the Associated Press. Reuters owns the AP and Rothschilds own Reuters. That means a gadzillionaire controls everything that you will read or see on TV. You can be programmed by this guy. Everything you believe, do, feel, want to buy, and want to TOLERATE is programmed into you. You are a mushroom. You live in the dark and are fed nothing but bs.
www.luckinlove.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by Mikeultra

Because one crash is going to drive an airline into bankruptcy. Happens every time one crashes.

Oh....wait.

Pan Am wasn't around much longer after Lockerbie, Scotland were they? TWA wasn't around much longer after the U.S. Navy blew 800 out of the sky were they? Value Jet wasn't around much longer after they plunged into the Everglades, were they? I could go on...

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

And United survived multiple crashes, American survived multiple crashes, as did TWA, Pan Am, Eastern... I could go on.

TWA was already looking for a partner when 800 crashed. They were going away regardless. Pan Am was close to shut down at the time of 103 and wouldn't have been around much longer. ValueJet rebranded as AirTran and were recently bought by Southwest. They should have been shut down by the FAA long before that accident, but kept flying after.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

We shall see what becomes of Malaysian Airlines. I predict they will be seeking bankruptcy protection. Perhaps not though, if this is really just a false flag and there are no passengers to sue them. You have to admit that it is a scam!

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

No passengers to sue them? Then who is filing the lawsuits against them and Boeing? They were filed on behalf of the families, so either the court is in on it too, or there are families.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

And where are the proofs for the law suits? Don't want to come as an arrogant, but it would be nice to know if they are real.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
More evidence of Malaysian Airlines ties to Rothschild. Malaysian Airlines leases all their aircraft from Penerbangan Malaysia Berhad, which is owned by Khazanah Nasional Berhad, which is owned by Rothschild.

As a result of Malaysia Airlines’ restructuring in Nov-2002, PMB acquired the economic interest in all of the aircraft owned by MAS and is leasing them back to Malaysia Airlines; and took over the ownership of the domestic operations. However, Malaysia Airlines continues to operate the domestic operations on behalf of PMB.
centreforaviation.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mactaties

Ribbeck Law has had two filings thrown out in Chicago already, and has lawyers in China meeting with families.

mobile.nytimes.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Interesting post there mike ^ just goes to show if you are the biggest secret company who own just about everything, or control same, then you then have complete control over everything, from media, govenments and smaller concerns like transport.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I just found something very revealing about the fraud Sarah Bajc. Notice that she always refers to Philip Wood as her partner. Not her boyfriend, not her husband, but her partner. That's because Sarah has a husband named Stephen, and 3 children, and they all live in Bejing! She is a liar!

Steve is originally from Akron Ohio, but has spent the majority of his professional career in Atlanta Georgia. He recently moved to Beijing, China where he currently resides with his wife, Sarah, and three children, Madison, Ryan, and Noah.

www.zoominfo.com...

How many people do you think live in Bejing and go by the name Sarah Bajc? Is this just a coincidence too? Give me a break! Are you starting to see the massive lie that this is yet?

edit on 5-4-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
With due respect to everyone’s opinion I would stick to pilot suicide as the cause of MAS 370 disappearance.

Many contributors on the forum would pose an obvious question that why did the pilot not just pushed the yoke down and put the plane into dive after loss of communications and why did he fly thousands of miles off course into Indian ocean to die there why that place?

It’s a valid question but in each and every case of suicide it all comes down to the trigger. We do know that pilots’ wife had moved out and the political candidates he supported were being jailed. It’s a loss of control and a situation of frustration where he felt that he was powerless to do anything, do anything to steer the events. So maybe he wanted the world to know or wanted to tell the world at large how it feels to be hopeless, how it feels to lose control and how it feels to be in a situation where others write or dictate the destiny for you and they have no say what so ever.

Even if the above summation is half correct it will explain why the plane ended up in southern Indian Ocean. An area desolate and outside of any major shipping lane and defense zones it’s easy to get lost or hide. It’s a place where no one will look in the first go and will make it easier for the evidence to disappear and if the plan works perfectly the plane will never be found or will be found after a long time and within that time the victims’ family members will suffer a slow agonizing wait with a sense of hopelessness and loss of control.

It is possible for the plane to just sink to the bottom remember he was a skilled pilot so he could factor in tail wind, fuel consumption to go as far away from the rest of the world as possible. Hell he could have even glided the plane for and additional minutes or a couple of miles when all the fuel ran out, come down to water slowly and gently and that would have allowed the plane to come down to water intact and then sink to the bottom of the Southern Indian Ocean. With perfect conditions he might have just ended up near the islands south west of Australia in the southern Indian Ocean

Now I have to rush out for an urgent meeting with Palpatine the idiot can’t control the senate and I have to clean up his mess.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Mike: And Ansett Australia folded just after 9/11. Although no crashes... but... COINCIDENCE?!?!

Zaphod: Malaysia Airlines have had serious financial issues in the past. This missing flight (after compensation etc), could be the proverbial straw.

And Mike, can you quit with the Sarah Bajc stuff? Would be nice not to slander someone here on ATS for a change.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by auroraaus

Yes, they have. But many airlines in financial trouble have come through accidents in the past. With the backing of the Malay government the odds are they will as well.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I know, I agree with you, just wanted to highlight that indeed the airline is in financial trouble and as a consequence of this disappearance, might very well fold.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by lordvader

I don't get the suicide thing, if you are prepared to take your own life and go out with a bang and take out another 250 odd others on board why wouldn't you take out another thousand or so on the ground instead of flying it into the Indian Ocean, it just doesn't make any sense

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Please note that nothing is conclusive thus far, just going with what is being reported:

Objects spotted by chinese in pulse detection area

KUALA LUMPUR/PERTH: A Chinese patrol ship hunting for the missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 detected a pulse signal in the south Indian Ocean on Saturday, the state news agency Xinhua reported, in a possible indicator of the underwater beacon from a plane's "black box".

Xinhua also reported that a Chinese air force plane had spotted a number of white floating objects in the search area. According to an AFP report, the objects were sighted on the surface about "90km from the detection area".

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by auswally

Yeah and in all other pilot suicide/murders, planes were ditched upon takeoff or just after take off, into the ground or sea. not 7 or 8 hours afterward.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by auroraaus

I wouldn't call it slander. If she's saying she has a life with Philip Wood, yet I find evidence that she's actually married to Stephen Bajc and has 3 children and they all live in Bejing, I should call that what? A fib or a misunderstanding? No it's a lie. Isn't the motto of this place to deny ignorance or something like that? I'd have to be ignorant to overlook that lie! Did you read the zoominfo page on her husband?

Do you see that he works at Western Academy of Bejing which is part of ACAMIS Association of China and Mongolia International Schools.
Wasn't there a man from New Zealand who was on his way to Mongolia? You have to remember I'm only the messenger. I didn't create this entirely different side of Sarah Bajc. That's on her...

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

You can still be married to someone, be separated and have another partner.

It is my understanding that Philip Wood was in the process of moving from Malaysia to Beijing to be with Sarah.

Edit to add: Also Mike, your source on Mr Bajc is old, last updated in 2011

This profile was last updated on 1/10/11

edit on 5-4-2014 by auroraaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

auroraaus

You can still be married to someone, be separated and have another partner.

It is my understanding that Philip Wood was in the process of moving from Malaysia to Beijing to be with Sarah.

Well you can believe that. I'll believe it's all a lie. She doesn't sound like she's telling the truth to me. Blinking her eyes continuously while spinning her tale. And am I to ignore the obvious connections to Rothschild? I don't want offend the vulture...lol
EDIT: I'll remove my photo of her other family, because I'm a nice guy.

new topics

top topics

<< 348  349  350    352  353  354 >>

join