It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 349
<< 346  347  348    350  351  352 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Mikeultra
Watch the video and look at the body language and what is said.
Not that I assign any credibility to anything CNN says, but I assign even less credibility to what "RedPillRevolution" says. I don't think he knows how to read body language with a darn. He seems pretty "out there" to me, and pretty clueless about body language, because he doesn't even point out what clues he's looking at that he thinks are significant.

CharlieSpeirs
I'm not investigator, nor am I even intelligent to a certain extent...
So maybe it's just me as I suspect...
But how can a Flight appear to be a "long way" from its last known position???
The last known position would be when the transponder was on. After the transponder went off for whatever reason, there's a lot of guesswork about where the plane went.

The Inmarsat analysis does suggest it went down a long way from the last known transponder position, but it's based on some educated guesses like how fast the plane was going is a major variable, and they don't really know how fast the plane was going, which means the analysis can't pinpoint a "last known location" from the satellite data. It's an estimated location, not a known location, and actually if you estimate 10 different possible flight speeds, you get 10 different estimates of the plane's final location using Inmarsat's data. They picked the two speeds they thought were most likely, but both those speeds could be incorrect and so could the locations they infer.

More importantly if they had such great intel that the could confirm it "ended" in the Indian Ocean why has it taken so long to search underwater for the BB???
If you're talking about the equipment from the US, if it is transported by sea, doesn't it take roughly two weeks to get halfway around the world? I don't know the details but that was my thinking.

edit on 4-4-2014 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   

drwill
reply to post by Mikeultra

A few years ago, the NY Post posted a story of RQ's arrest.

I watched the video...but the thing is, the girlfriend has lost so much weight (in her face, anyway) since the plane vanished. This makes me think she's been too worried to eat. (Tonight on CNN, she said she thinks the passengers are alive and that the Malaysians are hiding something.) Admittedly, a gaunt face could be chalked up to many other things. But how to explain the Asian families? Wouldn't that be a huge "Wag the Dog?" Wouldn't someone eventually talk?

That said, I would believe anything about 370. Whether or not it was real, the story around it is becoming mythic.

Meanwhile, the search continues. 13 planes. 11 ships. And a lot of deep water.

As for the Chinese relatives? If it was a complete false flag operation, it would be easy for the perpetrators to recruit anonymous Chinese nationals using advertisements, pay them really well and not have to worry about the rest of the world finding them out. I just read about an ad on Craigslist paying $100.00 a day for people to take part in drills around military bases in the U.S. China is a fairly closed society. If you look at some of the Getty and Agence Free Presse photos, they look sort of staged. And I noticed that today's N.Y. Daily News had zero articles about MH370. ZERO! It's a crummy paper but the story is starting to fade away and they prefer to go all out against guns. Fort Hood has their full attention now. I don't think anything will ever be found from MH370. And last but not least, it's legal now for the U.S. government to use propaganda against its own citizens. (Smith-Mundt Modernization Act of 2012) That was put into the 2013 NDAA and signed by the one at 1600 PA Ave.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Wow. They really went all out to fake this. I'm looking at flight history from the 5th of December 2013 until the 13th of March 2014 for MH370. It flew every day out of Kuala Lumpur, and the only reason that I am only looking that far back is because if I want to go farther back I have to pay for it.

That's a lot of trouble to go through just to fake a crash. Or, and I know this is a stretch, it was a real flight.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I love how in the video, the author tries to make fun of this women's attempt to research and read about people that have been in situations similar to hers. Ironically though it should be the women ridiculing that video's idiot author; because if he would have actually did his own research or read something, instead of spending time calling her a "zionist shill", he would have found out that yes she knows how to read and do research,... she is a professional educator.

Sorry Mike, but that video is nothing but delusional paranoia to me and I am sad I even gave it a view.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Zaphod58

That's a lot of trouble to go through just to fake a crash. Or, and I know this is a stretch, it was a real flight.

Almost a big stretch as the moon landing!

Fair shake of sauce bottle!

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
In MH370 related news:

New details from pilot's flight sim

The search for digital clues on the hard drives of a flight simulator in the home of one of the pilots turned up nothing conclusive. There was no "we got it" information, a U.S. official with knowledge of the investigation told CNN late Friday.
There were some "curious" things, given the situation, the official said. The captain, Zaharie Ahmad Shah, had programmed several alternate routes into the simulator, but it appeared he had done so to come up with safe plans of action in case of emergencies aboard the plane, the official said.

Malaysia Airlines may face bankruptcy

Standard & Poor's Financial Services predicts that the payout for compensation claims connected to flight MH370 will be a big as those related to the 9/11 terror attacks in the United States.

Malaysia Airlines has been incurring losses for several consecutive years. Its net loss was pegged at 4.7 billion yuan (US$763.7 million) in 2011 and 810 million yuan (US$130.4 millon) in 2012. Last year, the company's net loss ballooned to 220 million yuan (US$35.4 million) despite an annual sales growth of 9.9%.

Over the past year, share prices of the company have dropped by nearly a quarter, the weekly said, adding that its stock has plunged by as much as 20% since March 8.

And looking for the BB with the towed pinger with Angus Houston head of aussie search stating that we (australia) will continue to look even at 6 weeks after the plane went missing because stuff from aircraft generally float.. thingy..

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Interview with Sarah Bajc, about 5:40 in she mentions a family member saying someone saw the plane being followed by 2 military jets. Don't know how unless it was low to the ground and cant seem to find any further information, plus the video is on before its news

witness confirmation from another family member that MH370 was seen accompanied by two military jets prior to its’ ‘disappearance’

CNN/Be fore its news

The fisherman's statement to news about the low flying jet he witnessed.

Fishermans statement

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by civpop

whose military, and what motive does military have? A crime requires a genuine motive!

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by civpop

whose military, and what motive does military have? A crime requires a genuine motive!

I have no idea, I just watched the video and it is what Sarah Bajc reported, she has been to a family briefing and it is what another family member has relayed to her, as for motive I really have no idea im just passing on what I read that is all.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Freescale Semiconductor personnel & technology is a pretty good motive for any military in theory!!!

On the other side if the coin, a non-responsive Plane in Airspace is usually considered a threat, so instead of shooting it down, perhaps guiding the flight to find out what's happening!!!

Peace Athlon!!!

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Chinese black box locator ship says it's found a signal: english.cri.cn...

It's not known yet if it's MH370 or not though.
edit on 544Sat, 05 Apr 2014 07:04:05 -050020142014-04-05T07:04:05-05:00am05America/Chicago by Brocade because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Brocade

Wow, and the signal is at 37.5 kHz , what a black box puts out underwater. The pinger locator they are using has a max range of 5k meters. If this is true, it is the best (or worst) news yet.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Hmm is this a dangled carrot, guess what we picked up a signal, in two days time guess what its stopped transmitting we now don't know where it is?

I hope so for the families sake for some closure, but the cynic in me says different

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

CNN's latest breaking news: a Chinese Air Force plane has spotted objects in the search zone. A few minutes later, CNN said that objects were also spotted in photographs.

In other words, SNAFU.

Hope it's for realsies, but...
Color Me: Skeptical.

(The news comes from Beijing and has not been confirmed.)
edit on 5-4-2014 by drwill because: updated with more "breaking" news

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

civpop
Hmm is this a dangled carrot, guess what we picked up a signal, in two days time guess what its stopped transmitting we now don't know where it is?

I hope so for the families sake for some closure, but the cynic in me says different

That's how I see that announcement. By saying they picked up a pinger signal, it reinforces the story that MH370 is really in the ocean. But then the pinger will die before they locate it. That will make the case for mandating the new live data streaming systems that they are pushing on the airlines. They might even make extreme changes to passport regulations. Microchips embedded on your body! That way people can pass through a turnstile and be scanned like a piece of produce, eliminating lazy, inept personnel working security at airports. If you want to fly that will be the requirement. Welcome to the new world order! And if the Chinese were taking photos of floating objects, why didn't they retrieve them instead of reporting that they photographed them? It's just a story...

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Hoodwinking classic style!
Dangle Dangle oh what a wrangle!
This was no accident whatever the fate of the plane!

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
CNN is already trying to discredit the Chinese on this.

Maybe the Chinese actually the best tech despite what the US government tells it's people after spending all the money.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I just marked the location of the alleged pinger location that the Chinese have located on Google Earth (25S, 101E) and I noticed a change in the Google Earth image. It appears that all the search areas have appeared on the map! Something must be up. What it is I don't know. Probably some con job.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
CNN analyst: How can they report this then go offline for 8 hours. yada yada yada

Answer: NSA signal jamming while heads of state alter their plan after plane actually found because someone didn't search where told to search.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 4/5/2014 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 346  347  348    350  351  352 >>

join