It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 345
<< 342  343  344    346  347  348 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   

michael1888
Hi Guys,

I have followed this thread from the beginning but have not yet added anything...

I was watching traffic coming in and out of Perth on fr24, I was suprised when I noticed a plane callsign RSCU74.
On the info it said American navy, I figured with the callsign RSCU74 it was a plane searching for mh370.

I left my desk for a moment and when I came back the plane was no longer on the screen...cant see it anywhere.
I have managed to view planes flying to the Maldives along the same path almost and now I wonder
why could I see it now I cant?
are they keeping the search area secret?
has the plane crashed?
was it a mistake them broadcasting the callsign in the first place?
and finally if it was intentional to broadcast why did I see just one search plane if lots of countries are searching?

ETA..2 Singapore airforce planes appear to be going in circles round a small airport to the North of Perth, maybe its busier than it first appeared. No sign of others near the apparent search area in the ocean though

I think this story has taken over my life

keep up the good work ATSers.
edit on 2-4-2014 by michael1888 because: (no reason given)

Hi,
I thought military aircraft didn't show up on flightradar24. I will now observe the Perth area and see what's there. I wonder if that call sign RSCU74 is the P8 Poseidon? Maybe the moderator Zaphod58 will clear this up for us. He knows everything.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I see a whole mess of these Pilatus 21 trainer aircraft and they belong to the Singapore Air Force. Maybe they learn to fly in Australia?

On 21 January 2008, the first PC-21 for the Republic of Singapore Air Force completed its flight test prior to being accepted into service.[4] On 13 July 2008, the type began to provide the RSAF with basic flying training.[5] A further six aircraft have now been delivered with the remaining seven expected to be delivered in August 2008.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

Boeing P-8A Poseidon. US Navy

I watched it back again,

it went west, turned back east, west again then vanished.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1888

Not all military aircraft use Mode S transponders, and the ones that do, don't have Mode S engaged all the time.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   

michael1888

Boeing P-8A Poseidon. US Navy

I watched it back again,

it went west, turned back east, west again then vanished.

I want to do the playback on that. What time was it on the UTC clock? Was it near Perth Airport?

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   

You will see it from 00:55

vanishes at 01:44

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

michael1888

Thanks for the tip! That is the fastest aircraft I've ever seen moving on flightradar24. I wish that the radar coverage went further out so I could see what they're doing out there.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Mikeultra

michael1888
Hi Guys,

I have followed this thread from the beginning but have not yet added anything...

I was watching traffic coming in and out of Perth on fr24, I was suprised when I noticed a plane callsign RSCU74.
On the info it said American navy, I figured with the callsign RSCU74 it was a plane searching for mh370.

I left my desk for a moment and when I came back the plane was no longer on the screen...cant see it anywhere.
I have managed to view planes flying to the Maldives along the same path almost and now I wonder
has the plane crashed?
and finally if it was intentional to broadcast why did I see just one search plane if lots of countries are searching?

ETA..2 Singapore airforce planes appear to be going in circles round a small airport to the North of Perth, maybe its busier than it first appeared. No sign of others near the apparent search area in the ocean though

Hi,
I thought military aircraft didn't show up on flightradar24. I will now observe the Perth area and see what's there. I wonder if that call sign RSCU74 is the P8 Poseidon? Maybe the moderator Zaphod58 will clear this up for us. He knows everything.

I believe that is the private Gulfstream jet of Lord of the Rings movie Director Peter Jackson who kindly provided it as a signals relay platform. An act of public charity.
edit on 2-4-2014 by sy.gunson because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   

sy.gunson

Mikeultra

michael1888
Hi Guys,

has the plane crashed?

Hi,

I believe that is the private Gulfstream jet of Lord of the Rings movie Director Peter Jackson who kindly provided it as a signals relay platform. An act of public charity.
edit on 2-4-2014 by sy.gunson because: (no reason given)

No,as above it IS the US Navy Poseidon,probably using the voice callsign of "Rescue seven four".Any civilian or privately owned aircraft would use their registration letters as a radio callsign,in this case it's New Zealand registered as "ZK-KFB".

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Mikeultra

michael1888

Thanks for the tip! That is the fastest aircraft I've ever seen moving on flightradar24. I wish that the radar coverage went further out so I could see what they're doing out there.

Do you think the radar stops there? An hour and a half doesnt seem alot of coverage. I was thinking that they had turned the detail off purposely on the plane

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   

michael1888
Hi Guys,

has the plane crashed?

I have noticed the exact same thing 3 times in the same Indian Ocean area on FlightRadar24, all since I have been observing the area since MH370 was reported last seen there.

The last one was a plane that left Bahrain, It was on a direct course for Diego Garcia in The Indian Ocean. It showed that it came from Bahrain but had no destination. As it drew close to DG it disappeared completely from FR24 and didn't come back again. Does anyone know if planes going to Diego Garcia swith off their transponders before landing there?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   

lifttheveil

The last one was a plane that left Bahrain, It was on a direct course for Diego Garcia in The Indian Ocean. It showed that it came from Bahrain but had no destination. As it drew close to DG it disappeared completely from FR24 and didn't come back again. Does anyone know if planes going to Diego Garcia swith off their transponders before landing there?

If it was landing at Diego Garcia it would probably have been allocated a local or non-civilian transponder code,hence it's disappearance from the civilian network.If it was just flying through their controlled airspace,I would imagine it would keep the same code and so SHOULD show up all the time.They certainly wouldn't just switch them off,military air traffic controllers still need to know just as much about the traffic in their airspace as civilian controllers do.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

qmantoo
I still think that the Chinese report of a seizemic event and the various eyewitness reports need to be investigated and explained.

I really dont believe that there are all these things happening around the same time and they are not connected with the disappearance of MH370 at all. These are aspects of the whole incident which need to be explained so that everything which has occurred fits into the puzzle and they are relatively easy for the relevant authorities to find out about. However, I suppose that if the unidentified jets are military or smugglers or UFOs then we will never know and neither will the investigation board. If the eyewitnesses are media-seeking or have just misinterpreted what they saw then we can put those to bed as explained and not anything to do with the investigation.

I agree, I really don't understand all this run-a-round. Something happen very bad let get on with it and learn and fix it as best as we can.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   

You are not the only one that it has taken over their life I have been a long time reader and this has me stumped. You are not alone.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Police investigate possible poisoning of food on missing plane

Police are investigating whether the food served on board the missing Malaysian airliner was poisoned.

They are also retracing every piece of cargo that was loaded on to the Boeing 777, including tonnes of mangosteens, a tropical Asian fruit with a leathery shell surrounding fragrant white flesh.
Chinese Ambassador to Malaysia Huang Huikang.

Malaysia’s top police officer Khalid Abu Bakar said the plane’s food caterers were being scrutinised in an investigation that has so far failed to uncover any significant leads into the disappearance of the plane with 239 people on board on March 8.
Advertisement

Inspector-General Khalid said every possible angle had to be investigated to rule out sabotage.
“For example when we knew there was a load of mangosteens on board we had to find out where the mangosteens came from,” he said. “We tracked down who plucked the fruits, who packed them and shipped them out, who put them on the plane.”

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I read a very tiny article in the 04/02/2014 N.Y. Daily News that was buried on page 10. This was the only article regarding the missing Malaysian Airlines flight MH370. In reading this I see my prediction is coming true about this incidents main purpose was to push the airline industry to buy new live streaming data systems by way of government mandate. I think it's possible that there is really no MH370 aircraft that's missing. This is a huge con job. Here is the article. I suggest people read about the International Air Transport Association and Tony Tyler and his connection with Montreal, Canada. Canada is where the FLYHT company is located which manufactures the new satellite data systems.

The International Air Transport Association (IATA /aɪˈɑːtə/[1]) is the trade association for the world’s airlines. It represents some 240 airlines or more than 84% of total air traffic. IATA supports airline activity and helps formulate industry policy and standards. It is headquartered in Montreal, Canada with Executive Offices in Geneva, Switzerland.
en.wikipedia.org...

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) — An aviation industry group is creating a task force to make recommendations this year for continuously tracking commercial airliners because "we cannot let another aircraft simply vanish" like Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.

The aviation mystery has highlighted the need for improvements in tracking aircraft and security, according to the International Air Transport Association, a trade association for the world's airlines meeting in Kuala Lumpur.

"In a world where our every move seems to be tracked, there is disbelief that an aircraft could simply disappear," said Tony Tyler, the director general of the group whose 240 member airlines carry 84 percent of all passengers and cargo worldwide. "We cannot let another aircraft simply vanish," he said in announcing the high-level task force to make recommendations on tracking commercial aircraft.
news.yahoo.com...

It would be interesting if Tony Tyler of the International Air Transport Association has any connections with FLYHT or any other company that is manufacturing the new live streaming data systems that he is working on getting airlines mandated to install on all aircraft! Yes Tony, there is disbelief that a 777 can disappear without a trace! flyht.com...
flyht.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   

It's not radar, it's the transponder data.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

So once again, a tragedy never happened, and everyone involved is an actor. I guess planes never crash, people never really shoot up schools, or bomb crowds. It's all fake.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I am in no doubt that this plane disappeared!
Where it is and its ultimate fate will either never be known or its not met its fate yet!
To think that in 2014 nobody knows what has happened is bordering on pathetic and in my view impossible!
Who will benefit and who will lose as a result of this planes disappearance remains to be seen!
What I suspected weeks ago what was going to happen has or is happening. Plane assumed crashed in IO and BB cant be recovered. Now how did one know that weeks ago? Because too many C's etc etc etc just dont equate!!
We are in very interesting times with much going on and maybe we dont know jack poop!!!

edit on 3-4-2014 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I was highly skeptical when I heard the directed deployment of the Ocean Shield with the underwater search tech onboard, before they had found even a single piece of wreckage.

It will look very suspicious if the Ocean Shield just sails to it's first destination, drops the ping locator, and immediately finds the wreckage. If that happens I would have to, at the very least, start to entertain the idea that maybe Australia shot the plane down before it was able to enter their airspace.

It's going to be interesting to see what happens over the next day or two, especially with this so-called big upcoming announcement they are going to make Friday.

top topics

<< 342  343  344    346  347  348 >>

join