It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 343
<< 340  341  342    344  345  346 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

OK, MH16 was kuala lumpar to Amsterdam...... Did''nt they say how one of the stolen passport users was heading for Amsterdam ?????

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   

auroraaus

Do you know in the month of march there were quite a few diplomatic stuff going on in The Netherlands? I know it's pretty much a hot bed of that stuff anyway, but it was interesting given the Nuclear Security Summit was held about 2 weeks after MH370 disappeared... Plus was special foreign diplomatic training being held by other organisations there.

I'm not going to make a conspiracy out of that, but just some info for anyone who is interested.

I like that theory too. MH370 and MH16 were supposed to switch identities, with MH370 loaded with a nuke flying by remote to Amsterdam pretending it was MH16. The real MH16 was empty of passengers and was supposed to return to Kuala Lumpur with technical difficulties. The CIA altered the plan when they realized the bomb wasn't armed and decided to fly MH370 by remote to an unknown remote ocean location and dispose of the evidence and witnesses. MH16 was then ordered to complete it's empty flight to Amsterdam. The wreckage must never be found. The nuke will remain on the bottom of the trench. This was going to be blamed on the Iranians. Also there were about a dozen senior Air Force commanders fired in the nuclear missile division for subordinates cheating on tests. They will probably wind up "disappearing". That's what happened at Minot AFB when the nukes "mistakenly" flew to Barksdale AFB years ago. breakingdefense.com...

www.globalresearch.ca...

baltimorechronicle.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

steaming

OK, MH16 was kuala lumpar to Amsterdam...... Did''nt they say how one of the stolen passport users was heading for Amsterdam ?????

Yes! I remember one of the Iranians was heading to Germany and the other one was going to Amsterdam. This was all part of the elaborate scam patsy plan that this was. What actually might be going on is either an evil vs. good side of the U.S. government is battling it out with these fake attacks. Or the Russians and Chinese became aware of what was about to happen, and threatened total annihilation of the U.S. if they carried out the plan.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   

OatDelphi

sy.gunson

Another point. Malaysian authorities revealed the Captain, Zahri Ahmad received phone call just before departure from an untraceable cell phone and the voice was that of a woman.

Does it occur to anybody how did they know it was the voice of a woman unless they were already evesdropping his phone calls before the disaster ever happened and were already trying to construct a case against the pilot?

I do not believe they ever stated that it was a woman on the phone 8 mins prior to take-off.

However, reports did say that the fake-id used to purchase the pre-paid phone was a falsified women's name.

actually reports claimed both that he received a call from a woman and that a woman used a fake ID to purchase the pre-paid phone which indicates a high level of Government surveillance of Zaharie before the flight and a motive by the Malaysian Government to misdirect the investigation for political reasons.

Sydney Morning Herald report

And the official was quoted as rejecting reports in British media that Captain Zaharie received a phone call moments before the flight was to depart from a woman who used a false name to obtain a mobile phone SIM card to make the call.

New Zealand Herald report:

The captain of missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 received a two-minute call shortly before take-off from a mystery woman using a mobile phone number obtained under a false identity.

....Investigators are treating it as potentially significant because anyone buying a pay-as-you-go SIM card in Malaysia has to fill out a form giving their identity card or passport number.

Daily Mail report:

The captain of missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 received a two-minute call shortly before take-off from a mystery woman using a mobile phone number obtained under a false identity

article also noted

....Everyone else who spoke to the pilot on his phone in the hours before the flight took off has already been interviewed.

Indicating a high level of Government surveilance...

National Business Review

The focus of investigation into Flight MH370 has swung back to pilot Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah (53) - thanks to the revelation he received a phone call from a mystery woman just three hours before the flight.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
@sy.gunson:
Couldn't they have obtained this information easily after the disappearance, without any prior surveillance?

I imagine it would have been standard procedure to go through all his telephone records.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   

anyone buying a pay-as-you-go SIM card in Malaysia has to fill out a form giving their identity card or passport number.

Why?

Way over the top but absolutely typical in an Orwellian Society. I thought Malaysia was a nice place to visit!

Perhaps I need to rethink that.

Seriously, they have all this bloody stupid Orwellian Crap .... AND THEY STILL CAN"T FIND A BLOODY BIG AIRCRAFT!

There is a very serious message here, one that says, quite clearly, none of this crap is for our safety, it is only for the benefit of Government control freaks and the tellers of tales and lies.

P

edit on 1/4/2014 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Zaphod58

www.abovetopsecret.com...
The red stripe is all that's left of the Malaysia paint.

And some eye witness said they say a plane flying low with a red stripe very visible. I am only linking this with the eyewitness account. Cannot remember which eyewitness account it was now, but it may be a point worth investigating.

The authorities probably have voice recordings of EVERY phone call made by anyone. Isn't that what the Snowden guy in Russia said?

Can we assume that just because they know it was a woman (as opposed to a man) they were already monitoring his cellphone calls? I think that this phone call actually happened as they initially said, but now they want to muddy the waters around this event for some reason. I think we need to identify which "facts" have since changed and whether the initial "facts" were likely to have been correct and why they would want to make us believe we did not hear/read that.

In every investigation there are things said or reported in the first few days which prove to be significant later on when the cover-up has got into full swing. People publicly say things they shouldn't and later on it is awkward to 'not say' them again by denying them or saying a mistake was made.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by UKGuy1805

That is why they claim it dropped to 12,000.

This is the actual radar plot released by Malaysia on March 11th. There was no radar plot linking it with MH370 or back to IGARI

It was never observed dropping to 12,000ft. That is a claim invented by Malaysia to explain inconsistencies.

This was the flight of a mystery aircraft observed by radar in the Straits of Malacca:

Malaysia invented this conspiracy theory as a false justification to remove jurisdiction for the search from Vietnam whose airspace was where the aircraft was last headed.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
U know something guys, i just started to think about this supposed cell phone text/pic theory. I know it was labeled a hoax but correct me if i am wrong on my observation... They labeled it a hoax (and i mean philips family) so fast that to me it is strange. Lets think here, if the plane was really in DG, that would mean US of A is involved, now we all know how powerfull this government is and the threats and people disappearances it has caused.... Wouldnt it be possible that he really did send that info out and as soon as they found out they got their hands on that family and threaten them if they didnt cooperate and label this a hoax? I have heard of worse....

Just saying, it is starting to make some sence compared to some of these other wild theories....

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   

qmantoo

Zaphod58

www.abovetopsecret.com...
The red stripe is all that's left of the Malaysia paint.

And some eye witness said they say a plane flying low with a red stripe very visible. I am only linking this with the eyewitness account. Cannot remember which eyewitness account it was now, but it may be a point worth investigating.

The authorities probably have voice recordings of EVERY phone call made by anyone. Isn't that what the Snowden guy in Russia said?

MH370 disappeared in darkness after midnight.

You refer to an eyewitness account of people in the Maldives about 6:15am 8th March.

At 15 minutes after MH370's last ATC radio contact passing IGARI the Chinese measured a seismic event on the seabed between Malaysia and Vietnam. Malay fishermen off the Malaysian coast under the flight's route from a village near Marang, on Malaysia's eastern coast, told police about the same time as the flight's last radio contact they heard a "loud and frightening noise" whilst out at sea.

The seismic event happened after MH370 lost contact with air control, and about 116 km northeast of the spot where it was reportedly last heard from. Scientists noted that it was not an event of seismic origin.

Can we assume that just because they know it was a woman (as opposed to a man) they were already monitoring his cellphone calls? I think that this phone call actually happened as they initially said, but now they want to muddy the waters around this event for some reason. I think we need to identify which "facts" have since changed and whether the initial "facts" were likely to have been correct and why they would want to make us believe we did not hear/read that.

In every investigation there are things said or reported in the first few days which prove to be significant later on when the cover-up has got into full swing. People publicly say things they shouldn't and later on it is awkward to 'not say' them again by denying them or saying a mistake was made.

Malaysian authorities persistently alter their claims and often alter what they have said before on the record and then deny it.

Azharuddin Abdul Rahman, Malaysian civil aviation chief, said on March 11, that the widened search includes northern parts of the Malacca Strait, on the opposite side of the Malay Peninsula and far west of the plane's last known location. Mr Azharuddin would not explain why crews were searching there, saying rather cryptically, "There are some things that I can tell you and some things that I can't."
edit on 2-4-2014 by sy.gunson because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by sy.gunson

You refer to an eyewitness account of people in the Maldives about 6:15am 8th March.

Ahh, thanks sy.gunson And sunrise is at... 06:15 so it IS quite possible that they saw what they say.

I have only heard people say that it was nighttime there in the Maldives at the time of this sighting, but really according to this, it is not.

As we all know, the sunrise is when the sun comes over the horizon and there is light quite a few minurtes before this so this make a huge difference.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   

You should always search the first time a report is made...

You quoted snips from an article that was from March 23rd

The captain of missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 received a two-minute call shortly before take-off from a mystery woman using a mobile phone number obtained under a false identity

article also noted

....Everyone else who spoke to the pilot on his phone in the hours before the flight took off has already been interviewed.

But you missed the questionable stuff

The captain of missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 received a two-minute call shortly before take-off from a mystery woman using a mobile phone number obtained under a false identity.

It was one of the last calls made to or from the mobile of Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah in the hours before his Boeing 777 left Kuala Lumpur 16 days ago.

Investigators are treating it as potentially significant because anyone buying a pay-as-you-go SIM card in Malaysia has to fill out a form giving their identity card or passport number.
DailyMail March 23rd

That stuff is even more questionable considering how certain the DailyMail was just 3 days prior when they originally sourced the Sun's story

The pilot of the missing Malaysian Airlines plane made a mystery phone call just minutes before flight MH370 took off from Kuala Lumpur, it emerged last night.

Investigators are now urgently trying to work out who Capt. Zaharie Ahmad Shah spoke to in the cockpit before the plane took off on March 8.

There is a hope that the phone call could hold the answer to the plane's mysterious disappearance.

They have refused to publicly comment on the investigation, reported The Sun.
DailyMail March 20th

Now your quote from the Sydney Morning Herald (March 27th)

And the official was quoted as rejecting reports in British media that Captain Zaharie received a phone call moments before the flight was to depart from a woman who used a false name to obtain a mobile phone SIM card to make the call.
SMH March 27th

Same reporter for the Sydney Morning Herald three days earlier

Police Inspector-General Kahlid Abu Bakar on Monday dismissed reports in Britain's Mail on Sunday that police were investigating a call senior pilot Zaharie Ahmad Shah made on his mobile phone shortly before the plane took off from Kuala Lumpur.

The newspaper claimed the call was to a mobile number obtained under a false identity, and that police had traced the number to a shop selling SIM cards in Kuala Lumpur.

The phone had been bought "very recently" by someone who gave a woman's name, but was using a false identity, the report said.

The story was the second in a week to make claims about a pre-flight phone call, following a similar one in fellow UK newspaper The Sun.
March 24 SMH

The cellphone story is all over the place. It is inconsistent and wildly speculative. It all goes back to some unconfirmed & unsourced report put out by the Sun on or around the 20th of March.

If you want to believe it indicates that Malaysian Officials were spying on the Pilot w/ high level gov't surveillance that's cool, but can I suggest you start swinging the Freescale semiconductor/cloaking stuff too. Because it's just as whacky.

edit on 2-4-2014 by OatDelphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

On the 8 March 2014 in Maldives: Sunrise: 06:13 and sunset 18:19

Time zone Maldives

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

EXACTLY!
It's utterly infuriating.
And to make matters worse, governments worldwide will use this incident as an excuse for more tyranny.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
We have to start to question whether this area is the right area to look for this plane and I think the eyewitnesses cannot be totally ignored - unless they are being attention-whores which I suppose they could be. Maybe they are making it up to gain some notice by the newspapers. However, if (and a big if) as others have said before me, there is the possibility that the plane landed and another took its place, then this one seen over the Maldives could either be MH370 or another similar one maybe without the MAS logo but with similar markings? It does bring other possibilities into the equation. Five eye witnesses said they saw a (some say large) plane flying low over the Maldives which is unusual in that location (not near the airport).

Missing Malaysia Airlines plane: Maldives discounted as possible location for MH370

The residents said the aircraft had markings similar to the missing Malaysian Airlines plane.

The Maldives news website Minivan News quoted five eyewitnesses who said they saw the aircraft. “It was about 6:30 in the morning, I heard a loud noise and went out to see what it was,” Adam Saeed, a teacher at Kudahuvadhoo school, told the Maldives news website Minivan News.

“I saw a flight flying very low and it had a red straight line in the middle of it. The flight was travelling north-west to south-east,” he said.

Another islander, who identified himself as Hamzath, told Minivan News that he had also seen a low-flying plane heading from north-west to south-east.

“People started talking about it when they realised that the flight that we saw had the same characteristics as of the missing plane,” Hamzath said.

‘‘We are still not saying it is the same plane, we just wanted to report it just in case.”

Another suggested that the reports had been exaggerated.
“A plane did fly near the island,” said the witness who was not named. “It wasn’t that big, as big as people say.”

“These days, people will be out fishing every morning. Around 30 people would always be there in the morning – but no one talked about it then. If it was that noticeable, loud and big, people would talk."

==========================
Missing MH370: Maldives residents report 'low-flying jumbo jet' sighting on March 8

PETALING JAYA: Residents of Kuda Huvadhoo in Dhaal Atoll in the Maldives reportedly saw a "low-flying jumbo jet" flying over houses early in the morning of March 8, the same day Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 went missing.

In a report by Maldivian daily Haveeru, residents described the aircraft which flew over Kuda Huvadhoo at around 6.15am as being white, with red stripes across it.

This colour scheme is very similar to the livery used by Malaysia Airlines on its aircraft - including the Boeing 777 used for MH370.

Eyewitnesses who saw the aircraft agreed that it was travelling in a north to south east heading towards Addu, the southern tip of the Maldives, and all commented on the very loud noise the aircraft made when flying over the island.

One noted that the doors on the aircraft could be seen clearly, a fact that was also agreed upon by other eyewitnesses.

=================================
Malaysia Airlines Flight Spotted In Maldives? Examining The Latest Theory On MH370

If the Maldivian sighting is not a false lead, then, it lends strength to the theory that MH370 must have ditched or crashed in the ocean.

It did not land at the airport of the Maldives' capital Male, and the closest airport big enough for a 777, Mahe in the Seychelles Islands, 1,400 miles away, hasn't seen the missing jet, which could not have had enough fuel to get there anyway if it really overflew Kuda Huvadhoo when the eyewitnesses said it did. The U.S. and British airbase at Diego Garcia is closer, 800 miles away, and also has a runway long enough for the jet, but has not reported sighting the aircraft either.

As for the coast of Africa, lawless Somalia, an ideal place for a hijacked plane to land, is 2,000 miles from the Maldives. That would have been too far for Malaysian 370, and was also likely among the first places that spy satellites would have scoured for signs of a giant, easily visible airplane, which they did not see. And as Wednesday dawned in Malaysia, neither had anyone else, for the eleventh day since the mystery began.

strangely, there is a lot more than what shows on my browser page

According to a local newspaper, residents of a remote island in the Maldives, Kuda Huvadhoo, spotted a plane at 6:15 a.m. local time on March 8 that could have been the missing Malaysia Airlines 370. Eyewitnesses cited by the paper said they saw "a jumbo jet," white with red stripes across it, flying low and very loudly. The description of a big airplane in those colors is consistent with the Malaysian Boeing 777. The islanders said they did not recall ever seeing an airplane there, and at that height, before, making it unlikely that what they had seen was a normal takeoff or landing by another passenger jet.

The time of the sighting also matches what we can deduct about the plane's range and its known whereabouts.
6:15 a.m. in the Maldives is 9:15 a.m. in Malaysia, so the sighting would have occurred seven hours and 45 minutes after the last radio contact, the now-famous "All right, goodnight" at 1:30 a.m. Malaysian time over the Gulf of Thailand.

A 777 series 200ER, with a nearly full load of 227 passengers and 12 crew, cargo, and fuel for the scheduled five and a half hour trip from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, plus reserves, would typically be able to stay in the air for a maximum of about eight hours. That makes the presence of the aircraft at 6 in the morning local time in the middle of the northern Indian Ocean technically possible.
In fact, the distance between the point of last radio contact and Kuda Huvadhoo is 2,000 miles, which a 777 at cruise speed would cover in far less time. Flying in a straight line from the Gulf of Thailand, MH370 would have appeared over the island no later than 3 a.m. local time, well before sunrise.

But the plane may not have flown in a straight line, for whatever reason: possibly a hijacking, and maybe the crew's attempt to foil it. Or it may have flown at very low level to avoid detection, where the air is thicker and jet planes fly slower because of added drag. It may also have been flying at reduced speed to conserve fuel, either because whoever controlled the plane wanted to maximize its range, or because jet engines are less efficient at low altitude.
One thing the Maldivian eyewitnesses did not mention, at least in the local newspaper's account, is seeing signs of the onboard fire that some experts say could have incapacitated or killed the crew while the plane kept flying on autopilot.

===================================

Far too much to quote but an interesting read from the 18th March 2014
Did Missing Flight MH370 Land In The Maldives Or Diego Garcia: The Full Updated Summary (zerohedge)

Well over a week after the disappearance of flight MH370 - which now is the longest official disappearance of a modern jet in aviation history - with no official trace of the missing plane yet revealed, the investigation, which as we reported over the weekend has focused on the pilots and specifically on Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah, earlier today revealed that on his home-made flight simulator had been loaded five Indian Ocean practice runways, among which those of Male in the Maldives, that of the US owned base at Sergio Garcia, as well as other runways in India and Sri Lanka - all notable runways as all are possible landing spots based on the flight's potential trajectories. The Malay Mail Online reported, "The simulation programmes are based on runways at the Male International Airport in Maldives, an airport owned by the United States (Diego Garcia), and three other runways in India and Sri Lanka, all have runway lengths of 1,000 metres."

“We are not discounting the possibility that the plane landed on a runway that might not be heavily monitored, in addition to the theories that the plane landed on sea, in the hills, or in an open space,” the source was quoted as saying.

At this point the facts in the case are about as sketchy as any "data" on US Treasury holdings, but here is what was said on the record:

"Although Malay Defence Minister Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Hussein denied yesterday that the plane had landed at US military base Diego Garcia, the source told the daily that this possibility will still be investigated based on the data found in Zaharie’s flight simulator software. The police had seized the flight simulator from the 53-year-old pilot’s house in Shah Alam on Saturday and reassembled it at the police headquarters where experts are conducting checks."

=======================

The point I want to make is that many official statements are interesting in the way they are worded yet still remaining truthful. It is what is NOT said that maybe should be examined and the detail of what IS said is very telling of what the official belief is at the time of the statement. Dont forget, in the future, they have to be able to deny they have lied so this maybe why they are careful what they say.

Someone has already said that the MAS plane in Tel Aviv has had the logo stripped from it, but the red lines may remain. This is what the fishemen said they saw in the Maldives and it could be flying low to avoid the military radar. The Maldives military are being truthful in saying they did not pick up the MH370 if it was NOT that plane but another.

I think we should try to find out what this plane in the Maldives was, and also the one reported as being on fire near the Straights of Malucca

===============================
Now the CNN reported one seen on fire in the Straights of Malucca

At 11 a.m., they saw a plane crash, Antara reported.

"We saw an airplane crash around the Malacca Straits," a fisherman identified as Hendra said, according to Antara.

The fishermen saw a white plane crossing and circling, Antara reported. Smoke came from the plane's right rear portion when it circled for a second round and tilted to the left, the agency said.

Flying lower, the plane then fell from sight.

"We suspect the plane crashed into the sea," Hendra said, according to Antara. "We could not go to the location where the aircraft was lost due to large waves, and the boat did not have enough fuel."

The aircraft is believed to have crashed in waters off the Aceh provincial district of East Aceh.

But there are two problems with these fishermen's account.
They spotted the plane more than 24 hours after it took off from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
And Indonesian military officials said their radar didn't spot Flight 370.

============================

See how they only say they didn't spot MH370.
If this was the switched plane, which got shot down, then both could be telling the truth.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
At 15 minutes after MH370's last ATC radio contact passing IGARI the Chinese measured a seismic event on the seabed between Malaysia and Vietnam. Malay fishermen off the Malaysian coast under the flight's route from a village near Marang, on Malaysia's eastern coast, told police about the same time as the flight's last radio contact they heard a "loud and frightening noise" whilst out at sea.

The seismic event happened after MH370 lost contact with air control, and about 116 km northeast of the spot where it was reportedly last heard from. Scientists noted that it was not an event of seismic origin.

There you go that is where the plane is! And yes maybe the phone call set it off. Star for you

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by OatDelphi

Your preposition which I responded to was this...

I do not believe they ever stated that it was a woman on the phone 8 mins prior to take-off.

Which I have disproved... to which you respond by trying to shift the Goal posts

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Sorry about my last post it was to you and I deleted some stuff (not knowing how to just quote one paragraph.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   

judydawg

There you go that is where the plane is! And yes maybe the phone call set it off. Star for you

Not necessarily, but thanks anyway.

I simply note that an awful lot of information which might have been relevant has been bypassed by Malaysian Authorities in their rush to fabricate some sort of blame game against the pilots or against their political opponents.

Aircraft have been known to suffer horrendous damage from explosive decompression and yet remain flying.

I would not discount a watery grave in the Indian Ocean since the engines continued to send pings back to the INMARSAT satellite until 00:19 UTC. The aircraft took off at 16:42 UTC.

What I am objecting to is the wholesale discarding of potentially vital clues of what first caused this disaster. Especially the spurious claim it flew across the Malay peninsula and zig-zagged around before flying west.

PS

no worries Judy

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Two interesting posts from pprune.org - one about Malaysia having a new radar system.

propduffer makes a very good point

In this case the flight did not go missing for Malaysian ATC - they had handed the flight off to Vietnamese ATC. The Vietnamese did look on primary radar once they determined it was missing from their ATC radar; they saw what could only have been MH370 headed west, back towards the Malaysian landmass - and they reported this to Malaysian authorities (we don't know exactly when or how but they have said that they did do so.)

Interestingly enough, the Malaysian military much later acknowledged tracking a flight on primary radar at about that time and on about that course until it went out of their range somewhere in the Malacca Strait at 2:40 am local time.
A week or ten days later the Thai government piped up and said that their military had also tracked (apparently) this same flight at that time.

The interesting part is that on March 8th, in the first reports of a plane missing, the Malaysian government issued a statement that the last sighting of MH370 was at 2:40 am on the 9th. We know this for a fact!
So we know that the Malaysian government was aware of MH370's filght path out of the South China Sea from the very beginning of this event.

Now, why did the Malaysian government let 8 nations search the South China Sea looking for an airliner they knew wasn't there for the next week??

==========================

This post by FlightDream111

Still puzzled by the lack of detection by radar. Malaysia has a new very sensitive radar system, procured among other thingsfor the purpose of detecting intrustions by the Singaporean Air Force:

"the Defence Ministry admitted that between 2008 and mid-2011, there were a total of 2,508 Malaysian airspace intrusions by the Singaporean air force
Air Force caught napping, MH370 could have been saved | FZ : Malaysia News - General, Political, National, Business, World"

If they were able to detect airspace instrusions by medium sized fighter aircraft, presumably in real time, why would they not detect the B777?
Does Malaysia lack active real-time air defences?

top topics

<< 340  341  342    344  345  346 >>

join