It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 342
<< 339  340  341    343  344  345 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
For starters - I dont buy it that it flew across the Straits of Malacca, way way to busy without a doubt the busiest flight zone around and over the island, so if they wanted to remain invisible, why would they fly this way when most other routes especialy east or south east were conciderably less busy.
Just isnt logical or make sense.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

The first radio call, at :14 was FROM MH370 TO ATC telling them they were staying at 35,000 feet.

The call at :19 was the ATC acknowledgement of the radio call.

There was no six minute gap.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by UKGuy1805

That is why they claim it dropped to 12,000.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
So - lets assume it was Intelegently controled with intent to fly somewere, even at a lower altitude, why choose the busiest part of the area? does that make any sense?

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by UKGuy1805

Depends on where they were trying to get to.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Zaphod58

The first radio call, at :14 was FROM MH370 TO ATC telling them they were staying at 35,000 feet.

The call at :19 was the ATC acknowledgement of the radio call.

There was no six minute gap.

OK, is it normal for a flight to keep calling atc every few minutes to tell them they're still maintaining 35,000' ? I would think if atc told them to go to 35,000', they would stay there unless told otherwise, unless they had to dodge something. The Malaysian version of events is still a pile of lies, as another poster said. Liars, liars...

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
OK I'm not a conspiracy believer.
I believe the plane is at the bottom of the ocean.

BUT I can come up with a method to land the plane with no one being the wiser.
Maybe someone has already mentioned it.

You go to some countrys ATC center and enter data to expect MH270 from some direction other than Malaysia.
Take off as MH370. Fly out of radar squak.
Fly into position to arrive as MH270. Change your transponder to MH270 and enter new ATC airspace (radar).
Land normally and taxi into a hanger.

The recieving country will not know anything is wrong and there will be no correlation to the missing MH370.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   

They told them twice. Probably forgot they had already told them and wanted to be sure. It happens.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

samkent
OK I'm not a conspiracy believer.
I believe the plane is at the bottom of the ocean.

BUT I can come up with a method to land the plane with no one being the wiser.
Maybe someone has already mentioned it.

You go to some countrys ATC center and enter data to expect MH270 from some direction other than Malaysia.
Take off as MH370. Fly out of radar squak.
Fly into position to arrive as MH270. Change your transponder to MH270 and enter new ATC airspace (radar).
Land normally and taxi into a hanger.

The recieving country will not know anything is wrong and there will be no correlation to the missing MH370.

Yes, I like that theory. The night that MH370 disappeared, MH16 was shown on flightradar24 flying out of Kuala Lumpur with no information regarding origin or destination. MH16 is Kuala Lumpur to Amsterdam. Look at flightradar24. No origin or destination!

This flightaware image shows that MH16 is Kuala Lumpur to Amsterdam.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Well looks like any debris that might have floated south of Australia should be back on it's way towards the search zone.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Meanwhile the buddy of George Soros, Abdol Moabery CEO of GA Telesis has one exact copy of MH370 sitting in Sanford, FL (9M-MRK) and another exact copy sitting in Tel Aviv (9M-MRI aka N105GT). Nothing to worry about. George Soros is also buddies with Larry Silverstein. History does repeat itself...

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by auroraaus

FITFLOL I feel like your picture.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
samkent

Is this meaning that MAS is behind this whole affair? The airline doesn't find out a mystery plane of it's fleet landed.
edit on 4/1/2014 by roadgravel because: strabge quote action - deleted

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

The only way it's an exact copy is that it's a 777. The Malaysia markings have been removed.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Zaphod58

The only way it's an exact copy is that it's a 777. The Malaysia markings have been removed.

Do you have any photographic proof of that claim? Or is that just what normally happens, and you're guessing that's the case with these 2 aircraft?

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The red stripe is all that's left of the Malaysia paint.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I passed this on to some pilot friends, but I think they are all flying, will let you know with what they come back with.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Zaphod58

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The red stripe is all that's left of the Malaysia paint.

That photo shows all 4 colors still there. The only thing missing is the logo on the tail and the company name on the forward fuselage. What about the other aircraft in Florida?

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Do you know in the month of march there were quite a few diplomatic stuff going on in The Netherlands? I know it's pretty much a hot bed of that stuff anyway, but it was interesting given the Nuclear Security Summit was held about 2 weeks after MH370 disappeared... Plus was special foreign diplomatic training being held by other organisations there.

I'm not going to make a conspiracy out of that, but just some info for anyone who is interested.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   

So how is it "an exact copy"?

I haven't seen the one in Florida, but standard practice is to remove the identifiers upon sale.

new topics

top topics

<< 339  340  341    343  344  345 >>

join