It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 341
<< 338  339  340    342  343  344 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Look at the gap between 1:01 and 1:07 6 Minutes of no reply to a command from ATC that is un-normal.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Imagewerx
reply to post by rockflier

And of course Davis-Monthan in Arizona for the dry climate for aircraft storage.There's always a FEW old airframes there in the famous boneyard.

True, but at DM they are normally stripped and used for parts. At Victorville they are normally fixed up, repaired, etc. and put back into service. When the airline I flew for went out of business, all 20 of our 757/767 series went there and were back in service within a few months. Yes, DM and the Pima Air Museum are THE places to see old craft, 1 offs, etc. Good observation.
edit on Tue, 01 Apr 2014 18:23:52 -050020142014-04-01T18:23:52-05:00kfTuesday23America/ChicagoTue, 01 Apr 2014 18:23:52 -0500 by rockflier because: spelling

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

judydawg

Now what do we have left??????

If the course they showed us is correct?!? what happened, I don't believe the southern route.

pilot shot other pilot

fire

mechanical problems

hijacking

radar incorrect

everyone feel free to add whatever...

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

No smoking gun I can see.Just a VERY busy controller with his head overloaded with radio callsigns,a couple of them both start with the word "Malaysian" so an easy mistake to make.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by UKGuy1805

Not really. They were climbing. Not a lot to say during climb.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

UKGuy1805
The reason why Israel raises eyebrows with a stored ex MAS B777, is due down to the extensive reports of possible links to terrorism AKA Mossad/Cia/Al ky, and when Israel pops up - some people see a link with False Flag terror campains.

Actually what raises my eyebrows is a shift of assets to our waters.... when there's no definitive proof it came this far. Well... proof that's been made public that is.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagewerx

It doesnt appear busy for the controler to me - by the look of the ATC readout ATC sent a call out to 370 at 1:01 and they diddny respond for over 6 minutes, if we assume the flight was normal at this time? why diddnt either of the crew respond, they could have been in a situation were they were been given important immediate instructions, and to respond 6 minutes later would have been no good

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

UKGuy1805
Look at the gap between 1:01 and 1:07 6 Minutes of no reply to a command from ATC that is un-normal.

It's quite normal when the transcript is only between ATC and MH370 and doesn't include any other aircraft on that frequency at the time.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by UKGuy1805

You didn't read that right.

At 1:01:14 MH370 radios to ATC that they are maintaining 35.000.

At 1:01:19 ATC acknowledges the radio call just using their callsign, which is normal.

The next radio call is at 1:07.

If there had been instructions it would have been more than just the flight number.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Imagewerx

No smoking gun I can see.Just a VERY busy controller with his head overloaded with radio callsigns,a couple of them both start with the word "Malaysian" so an easy mistake to make.

No, that wasn't the controller who said that. It was one of the pilots on MH370 who said, "Malaysian one err, three seven zero."
A controller I could see saying a wrong number, but not a pilot identifying his flight by the wrong number. MH16 dropped off the atc radar at 1:40 or so. This is a major fake operation.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

You have less than no idea what you are talking about. Pilots fly multiple flights a week, every one with a different flight number.

Guess what, pilots are these things called humans. They make mistakes.

Sully Sullenberger made at least two radio calls with the wrong flight number. Instead of just making it up as you go, if you actually listen to ATC recordings you hear pilots get their flight number wrong several times a day.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Dude, it was Silly O'Clock in the morning! Have you ever had to correct something you were saying within the first couple of hours of your shift at work, especially when you didn't sleep so well and had limited coffee?

(I'm putting poor sleep hygiene up there, given the stress of a relationship breakdown. Whenever I have broken up with someone, I sleep poorly for the first month or so :S)

Edit to add: I think that would go for the co-pilot too, if he was the one speaking! Silly O'Clock, First few hours of a shift, lack of coffee. And the coffee on planes is the most disgusting thing after Bovril.
edit on 1-4-2014 by auroraaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
No relavence i suppose but MH170 as possibly miss said by flight crew on 370? is a flight to Nepal, probably nothing in it just looking and serching.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

UKGuy1805
reply to post by Imagewerx

It doesnt appear busy for the controler to me - by the look of the ATC readout ATC sent a call out to 370 at 1:01 and they diddny respond for over 6 minutes, if we assume the flight was normal at this time? why diddnt either of the crew respond, they could have been in a situation were they were been given important immediate instructions, and to respond 6 minutes later would have been no good

I agree with you, that is a long time to not answer the phone. That must have been when they were switching their identity on the transponder. This "mystery" is quite simple. The IMF made Malaysia an offer they couldn't refuse. Look at the Malaysian government! The corrupt of the corrupt. They are playing their part for a price. In reality no aircraft disappeared, CNN/CIA is the major player here in this fabrication. And I don't think any of this is real! I'm confident of it. To give the illusion of this happening, they may throw some parts in the ocean to be retrieved by the garbage trawlers.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Go back and reread it and see if you can figure out your mistake. It's a HUGE one.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
It is the conduct of the Malaysian Government which should be under the microscope. If there is a conspiracy to cover up it is there.

On 11th March, the chief of Malaysian Airlines said and I quote:

Malaysia Airlines live: search chief says 'there are some things I can't tell you'

Why the secrecy and what were those things?

There are also conflicting claims about the timeline. Vienamese Military Radar tracked the aircraft until 18:40 GMT.

Malaysia’s Berita Harian newspaper quoted air force chief Rodzali Daud as saying the missing plane was last detected by military radar at 2:40 a.m. (18:40 GMT) on Saturday, near the island of Pulau Perak at the northern end of the Strait of Malacca. Then corrected the claim to say that Malaysia lost contact with the aircraft flying west out of the Straits of Malacca at 18:15 UTC (GMT is similar to UTC).

What happened to the lost timeline and what happened to the Vietnamese radar plot timeline?

This is a photo taken on 11th March of a Vietnamese search official showing radar plots for MH370 revealing new information received from Malaysia for radar plots in the Straits of Malacca. Please note the Malaysian Radar plots on 11 March do not plot a radar track for any aircraft flying from IGARI to the plots in the Straits of Malacca.

Another point. Malaysian authorities revealed the Captain, Zahri Ahmad received phone call just before departure from an untraceable cell phone and the voice was that of a woman.

Does it occur to anybody how did they know it was the voice of a woman unless they were already evesdropping his phone calls before the disaster ever happened and were already trying to construct a case against the pilot?

[/URL]

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

auroraaus

Dude, it was Silly O'Clock in the morning! Have you ever had to correct something you were saying within the first couple of hours of your shift at work, especially when you didn't sleep so well and had limited coffee?

(I'm putting poor sleep hygiene up there, given the stress of a relationship breakdown. Whenever I have broken up with someone, I sleep poorly for the first month or so :S)

Edit to add: I think that would go for the co-pilot too, if he was the one speaking! Silly O'Clock, First few hours of a shift, lack of coffee. And the coffee on planes is the most disgusting thing after Bovril.
edit on 1-4-2014 by auroraaus because: (no reason given)

You must be Mangosteen deficient my friend.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Zaphod58

Go back and reread it and see if you can figure out your mistake. It's a HUGE one.

No, I haven't a clue where I made a huge mistake. Please show me where that was. The "searchers" are netting jellyfish! Waiting for the day they can say, "the pinger died, we did all we could. We must mandate the new live streaming data systems on all aircraft world-wide by order of the United Nations." Mark my words, you'll see them talking about this at the U.N.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
British nuclear submarine HMS Tireless is in the search area though no clue whether the northern area or the former southern area?

I hope it is the former southern search area.

Possibly searchers were deliberately misdirected to a northern search area to send Chinese warships away from the operations of British nuclear submarine so they could not track it?

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

sy.gunson

Another point. Malaysian authorities revealed the Captain, Zahri Ahmad received phone call just before departure from an untraceable cell phone and the voice was that of a woman.

Does it occur to anybody how did they know it was the voice of a woman unless they were already evesdropping his phone calls before the disaster ever happened and were already trying to construct a case against the pilot?

I do not believe they ever stated that it was a woman on the phone 8 mins prior to take-off.

However, reports did say that the fake-id used to purchase the pre-paid phone was a falsified women's name.

top topics

<< 338  339  340    342  343  344 >>

join