It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 339
<< 336  337  338    340  341  342 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
One thing to keep in mind is that you always try to blame the pilot for any disaster if you know that he can't defend himself.

It's all about the money and every company/person try to keep the money. If they know that part x of an airplane was the reason they will fix this as fast as possible on all other planes but why tell anybody where you fund this vulnerability. The status of your company will suffer if anyone know that your plane was the reason for this disaster. Fixing it as fast as possible yes but why not blame the pilot for the loss of all the life's?
Please keep this in mind if they try to blame the (co)pilot for anything that happened. It might be because they don't want to tell us that it was their fault and they know the the pilot can't protest

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   

UnixFE
One thing to keep in mind is that you always try to blame the pilot for any disaster if you know that he can't defend himself.

Well said, UnixFE.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by ~Lucidity

And it changed nothing. Someone along the way left off the flight number, that's all.

I personally thought this "little detail" was rather significant, showing that whoever gave us this information can not even get the most basic and simple things right.

The pilot either said THAT or that, there is nothing in between or any room for "interpretation". In this farce which is now ongoing for 2, 3 weeks, so basically those dumbos couldn't even relay what exactly the pilot said. Goes pretty well with all the other nonsense from the last weeks and in particular with from two days ago when according to CNN "the authorities" made some of the relatives hope telling about slim chances that maybe one or the other survived..while a week earlier they said pretty firm "(beyond any reasonable doubt) ... no one on board survived".

For you it might be a irrelevant detail, but don't you think it's odd it took them THREE WEEKS to actually inform people what the correct last voice transmission was?

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRulesAllowed

Or, some politician (or someone wanting to show how important they are) got a briefing and arranged a leak, that got it wrong, and instead of leaping to correct the record, the investigators DID THEIR JOB and actually investigated before correcting the record. Which is far less important.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Understandably most members here would not be able to follow what the Chinese relatives are saying to the media given the language barrier and the out of context "translations" in MSM, but thought I'd post this link to an interview with the partner of Philip Wood (one of the passengers) for everyone.

Governments are intentionally misleading us' on Malaysia plane - BBC News
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

BurningSpearess
reply to post by auroraaus

Hello Dear Aurora,

I hope you heard the press conference with the official from Oz speaking...
I'm interested in your feedback & comments as well...

I question why he is referring to this as a "mystery" rather than the official "crash" story...

I wonder why when posed with, "Will you stop the search because of" the money issue, etc., he said something to the effect of it's an international goodwill cause but there will have to be a "Day of Reckoning"... WT?

(snip snip snippity snip!)

Slightly off-topic, but how do mangosteens differ from mangoes? Lol....

Hello!

I never got to watch/listen to it due to a long day travelling and being hindered at every point. *shudder*
Was it the Prime Minister?

Our federal government has been doing a lot of budget cuts, and our finances are going to be dismal for the forseeable future but in terms of this crash/disappearance and the possibility it may be in our waters, of course we'd spend the money. Actually, we wouldn't be spending that much extra given how pedantic our federal government is at "Staaahp the boats!" as in, patrolling our waters and shores for asylum seekers and illegal fishermen from Indonesia. I would say a reason they are keen enough to help out is to save face that despite this extra effort at "protecting our borders" that passenger plane could potentially land in our waters unnoticed. There was a statement by the government a few days ago saying "Oh lookee, 100 days no boats! We're doing a good job!" Meanwhile MH370.... yeah sorry rant over, but it was a related point!!

Day of Reckoning? No idea. He may of meant it as a statement in case of a "Terror" attack or foreign-government operation. Who knows. Our Prime Minister isn't exactly orally gifted.

Mangosteens and Mangos are entirely different. To the Google mobile with you!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   
thanks for the nice post......

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   

UKGuy1805
...... is this the start of a finger of blame being delibratley aired on msm against the softest target - the captain.

Actually, the softest target would technically be the mangosteens. They'd be pretty rank now if they weren't to begin with.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I don't know if this is some sort of "funny" April Fool's joke... I'm going with not:

China is now thinking about building up to another 50 satellites in the wake of this incident...

Interesting for multiple reasons (strategics etc) but what I want to know is how many more satellites do we need up there? There's enough space junk up there as it is!

Thought I would share this, because, this has the potential, from an extreme tin-foil-hat point of view, to have a sinister relationship between this incident and now planned increase of sats.

Mkay. I'll go give my tin-foil hat another layer.

China is said to be planning to build dozens of satellites in order to set up a global monitoring network following the mystery surrounding the Malaysia Airlines flight MH370.

With more than two-thirds of the passengers on board the missing plane being Chinese citizens, Beijing remains one of the key players in the ongoing multi-national efforts to trace the aircraft.

To prevent such incidents in the future, China is said to be mulling deployment of nearly 50 orbiting probes so that the country can monitor the entire planet.
China plans to build 50 satellites in the wake of MH370 disappearance

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   

auroraaus

UKGuy1805
...... is this the start of a finger of blame being delibratley aired on msm against the softest target - the captain.

Actually, the softest target would technically be the mangosteens. They'd be pretty rank now if they weren't to begin with.

If they find 4 tons of mangosteens bobbing on the waves do you reckon they'd need DNA testing to be sure?

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
what's up with the mangosteens?

they are delicious, btw and a super fruit.

i still have no theory of what happened to that flight.

nothing makes sense from the reports and that's all we have to go on.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   

sy.gunson

If they find 4 tons of mangosteens bobbing on the waves do you reckon they'd need DNA testing to be sure?

Pretty sure they'd 'Brita' it.

(as in...not do a very good job at the analysis and somehow the results come in that it's DNA from Nasturtiums or something.)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   

tsingtao
what's up with the mangosteens?

they are delicious, btw and a super fruit.

i still have no theory of what happened to that flight.

nothing makes sense from the reports and that's all we have to go on.

Plane was hijacked by a bunch of mangosteens

... Alien mangosteens

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Hey I once heard a German say she thought the the Lord's prayer went thusly, "Our Father, who art in heaven, how did you know my name...."

The final transmission change was likely a simple error in translation, or they did not think it important to include that the flight number was stated, heck, they may be thinking 'any fool knows the flight number is always stated ..... stupid Americans....' haha, who knows!

None of this convinces me that the U.S. navy, including those at Diego Garcia, and/or some other U.S. entity, military or otherwise, does not know and/or did not track the entirety of this flight.....

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I don't know if this has already been posted but it is quite interesting if true and well ATS is where to go to if you want to see b a bunch of people investigating debunking or validating something

www.trueactivist.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Zaphod58
And it changed nothing. Someone along the way left off the flight number, that's all.
If that was true, it wouldn't be so bad, but it's not true.

Earlier they said the last words were "All right good night". What happened to the "All right"?

It seems to confirm the level of incompetence that words "all right" that were never spoken were fabricated (or were they spoken and the transcript is now fabricated to omit them?).

Final words from Flight MH370 were 'Good night Malaysian three seven zero' and not 'All right good night'

If you say "So what? What is the relevance of fabricating the words 'All right'", let us refer to the famous Einstein quote:

“Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either.”
www.brainyquote.com...

edit on 1-4-2014 by Arbitrageur because: fixed link

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

"dishonest in small things, dishonest in all things"
what happens when we apply that reasoning to all the changing 'news stories' coming out about this missing plane?

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

Some of that I'm sure can be blamed on the media, but I think fabrication of words that were never spoken in the transcript can be traced to Malaysian officials.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by BurningSpearess

This is to everyone don't put any faith in what the pilot said as a sign off. It really isn't a big deal. When pilots are in the cockpit they act just like you and I. It is just not that formal nor from the tower. Pilots know how to fly that plane better than most know how to drive a car.

The shocking thing is, taking this long to find it, at least that what my pilot friends are saying. Where's the plane.

top topics

<< 336  337  338    340  341  342 >>

join