It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 332.htm
<< 329  330  331    333  334  335 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

From what I've read about it, it doesn't turn off the auto pilot. It switches control of the aircraft from manual inputs or any control functions on board the aircraft. Control is switched to a remote location via satellite.
First you'd better find out what a gyroscope is and what its function in an autopilot is.

QRS-11 is a gyroscope on a chip. That's it.

And it is what I believe happened to MH370.
So, someone snuck a very advanced autopilot system onto the plane and no one, including the flight crew, knew about.

edit on 3/29/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

This company makes the equipment needed to make Boeing aircraft into drones. Did you read the article about Boeing being fined $15,000,000.00 by the State Department for selling aircraft to foreign countries with this equipment on them? If you think it's just a gyroscope and nothing more, why is the State Department so concerned about it?
www.contractormisconduct.org...

The SDN500 is an ideal solution for critical applications in such areas as geo-surveying, unmanned air and ground vehicles, precision targeting and positioning, and enables excellent system solutions in demanding commercial applications.
www.systron.com...

edit on 29-3-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Phage

From what I've read about it, it doesn't turn off the auto pilot. It switches control of the aircraft from manual inputs or any control functions on board the aircraft. Control is switched to a remote location via satellite.
First you'd better find out what a gyroscope is and what its function in an autopilot is.

QRS-11 is a gyroscope on a chip. That's it.

And it is what I believe happened to MH370.
So, someone snuck a very advanced autopilot system onto the plane and no one, including the flight crew, knew about.

The State Department disagrees with your evaluation of it as being a simple piece of equipment. Read the detailed pdf for why that is.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

If you think it's just a gyroscope and nothing more, why is the State department so concerned about it?
They aren't anymore. In 1993 the QRS-11 was determined by the DDTC to be inherently military (because it was built to military specs, among other things) and it was placed on a list of prohibited items. It was removed from that list in 2007.

Read the detailed pdf for why that is.
Yes, you should. It's a gyroscope.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

Less than 6 days. 3 days to be exact.

That was 5 years ago. Satellite and military surveillance technology has been greatly improved since then, or you would think so, wouldn't you.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

Ye-upp!

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   

one1002
I am not sure whether to believe this or to laugh this off....

I have been held hostage by unknown military personal after my flight was hijacked (blindfolded). I work for IBM and I have managed to hide my cellphone in my ass during the hijack. I have been separated from the rest of the passengers and I am in a cell. My name is Philip Wood. I think I have been drugged as well and cannot think clearly.

archive.4plebs.org...

I would go for the latter, if this was indeed not a hoax it would be all over the msm by now plus it was from 4 days ago, the phone in the a## should give it away plus the fact it was posted on 4 chan!!

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Due to what i was told about the hex/con number being able to be changed possibly in the cockpit, its an interesting concept that 370 may have taken on the identity of another flight with just its flight number showing, perhaps to radar only the registration and flight number show up, and not the hex/con number.

Don't you think ATC would wonder why two planes display the same flight number?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Although I'm confident it's at the bottom of the sea, here's why many of you may be right about the plane:

There is absolutely no evidence that the plane crashed.

If there was a:
- Fire
- Mechanical issue
- Altercation between the pilots or between pilots and passenger/crew who breached or attempted to breach the cockpit or
- Any problem that would not cause instant catastrophic failure
It logical and reasonable to conclude that there would have be a radio communication or alert triggered to indicate an issue.

So the possibilities are:
- The plane has been stolen and will reappear to do something evil
- The plane was shot down by a missile
- A bomb blew up the aircraft
- An EMP (electromagnetic pulse) was activated causing the plane to drop like a rock from 40,000 feet and when it hit the ocean it shattered into a trillion pieces leaving no evidence behind (like that plane in Pennsylvania on 9/11)

Combine that with the fact that "debris" is being spotted is known as the Indian Ocean Garbage Patch and CNNMSNBCNBCABCFOX still refuses to mention the words “Garbage Patch” in relation to this part of the Indian Ocean where # is being spotted.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Smoking Mirrors comes to mind - MH370 was not 370 well it was but it wasnt if yea get me(do ya see me)? Three MAS 777's that were are not anymore, mix them up swap there idents - reg's and "Hay Presto" we have a mystery, one of them could have had the remote guidance divice(all 3 could have the device) keeps us on our toes people...

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Two aircraft two con/hex numbers - One MH370, One goes off screen(Transponder temp shut down) and pops back on with a different flight number, while the other dissapeers, bit like a card trick - now you see it - now you dont.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Phage
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

There was a lot of weirdness surrounding the disappearance, so until something is found, it's all ripe for speculation.

Do you really think that, if and when something is found, there will be no more room for speculation?

Of course there will. However, it will be speculation of a different kind. Right now, most speculation focuses on what the hell happened to the plane in the first place. We don't even know it crashed yet. For all we know, it could have been hijacked and taken elsewhere by persons unknown, was stolen by criminals and landed somewhere, shot down by someone, abducted by aliens, or devoured by Cthulhu. At this point, all we can do is speculate it's ultimate fate.

Now, on the other hand, if the plane is indeed at the bottom of the ocean, then we can stop speculating on the actual fate of the plane, and start speculating what made it end up at the bottom of the ocean. Or, if it was stolen, or crashed somewhere else, then we can speculate how they got there.

Right now, all we have is a lot of clues that are strange and confusing, and a complete lack of any evidence from the plane. So all we have now is speculation.

I've looked at various theories, and here's what I have concluded on each:

1. The theory that a fire broke out on the plane and overwhelmed the pilots. This theory over all seems highly plausible and reasonable, and fits much of what we know. However, it does not explain why the change in flight path was entered long before contact was lost. Nor does it explain the changes in heading, speed, altitude, ect that occurred after the last transmission. Furthermore, if the plane did indeed crash where they are looking, that raises even more questions how it got there.

2. Plane was hijacked by persons unknown for reasons unknown. Another theory that meets most of the evidence, but doesn't explain all. It does not explain why there have been no claims or demands made about the plane, and we have no other co9nfirmed sightings in other countries to bolster this.

3. Plane was shot down. No idea if this one has any truth to it or not. If the plane was way off course and not respondiong to hails, it would make sense for Malaysian airforce to shoot it down. The Malaysian government acting all secretive over information does lend some credibility to the theory, especially when they refuse to disclose. Still, we have no other evidence for this, and it does not explain why the engines were pinging for so long afterwords. And if the plane were indeed found off Australia, then it is highly unlikely it was shot down, as it would not have made it that far if it was.

It is still 22 days into the search, and not a trace of the plane has been found. No bodies. No seat cushions, pieces of plane, oil slick from plane, ect. No signal from black box detected. In other ocean air disasters, while the plane itself might have been lost and not found for years, they always find some wreckage, even small amounts.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Its been disclosed that its possible to change the Transponder a/c identity, so its possible to make it look like its another plane - same type just different registration etc.

And all this potentialy while flying (like by a switch here we are and now were not)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
The fundamental question with the next stage of this enquiry is -

Do you trust and believe what the PTB tell you next/last????

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by UKGuy1805

Its been disclosed that its possible to change the Transponder a/c identity, so its possible to make it look like its another plane - same type just different registration etc.

No. The transponder provides no information about aircraft "registration", or type.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Sorry - Your wrong Phage Transponder information does.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
EMP to destroy the electronics - then how did the JAL flight talk the MH370 on radio after the black out?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

It diddnt, it just got garbled static noise and interference back, and no conversation.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by UKGuy1805

No. It doesn't.
The only thing a transponder transmits is a 4 digit code. That code is assigned by ATC to the aircraft when it enters its area. When interrogated by the ground, the transponder responds with that code. ATC knows which aircraft it is because it assigned that code to that aircraft, not because the transponder transmits information about the aircraft.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I am concerned that the only eyewitness accounts of seeing the plane have been dismissed. Residents of KuvaHuvadoo island in Maldives spotted a low flying aircraft . Maldives government dismissed the reports as their Radar had not picked it up.

I went back to the original report in the Haveeru newspaper - and guess what something from an aircraft a 'likely' fire suppression bottle has washed up on a beach.

www.haveeru.com.mv..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Haveeru Onlne

I firmly believe that they are looking in the wrong place - I'd take an eyewitness statement over a lot of number crunching and random pings anyday

new topics

top topics

<< 329  330  331    333  334  335 >>

join