It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 325
<< 322  323  324    326  327  328 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Seek_Truth

Because you aren't paying attention. Telecommunications has nothing to do with radar. The OTH-B station is in cold storage. OTH-B is radar. The telecommunications station has nothing to do with the radar or the radar station.

Where did you come up with OTH-B being the same as VLF?
edit on 3/28/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

sy.gunson

Zaphod58
reply to post by auroraaus

Over The Horizon Backscatter, or OTH-B. JORN is the one in Australia, and there are two in cold storage in the US. Those are currently the only confirmed ones out there.

The UK has one covering the northeast Atlantic and the Soviets had this array which I believe they had to abandon in the Ukraine:

The United States has two new different arrays under completion covering Mexico, Venezuela, northern Brazil and all the Carribbean.

Currently the US OTH-B array covers the following areas:

They are used to detect smuggling flights and long range aircraft threats.
edit on 28-3-2014 by sy.gunson because: (no reason given)

The one in Maine is in Moscow and is dismantled.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Zaphod58

Because you aren't paying attention. Telecommunications has nothing to do with radar. The OTH-B station is in cold storage. OTH-B is radar. The telecommunications station has nothing to do with the radar or the radar station.

Where did you come up with OTH-B being the same as VLF?
edit on 3/28/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

My original reply was to Mikeultra who posted a picture of the VLF station in Cutler, ME.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

VLF has nothing to do with anything in relation to this.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Zaphod58

VLF has nothing to do with anything in relation to this.

I didn't say it did. I merely confused you saying that Moscow was in cold storage (actually dismantled) with the active VLF station in cutler.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I noticed this morning on CNN that their Asian reporter went along for a ride on this P8 aircraft. What really caught my eye was the trident logo painted near the door. There's another thread about the trident connection to this whole affair! The Tridents are VP-16 Squadron. The Trident Group (dead ex- Navy seals), VP-16 The Tridents, and the trident on the Ukrainian seal. All possibly related to a major black operation.
This is the aircraft that the CNN reporter was on this morning. Do you see the trident logo near the door? Zoom it in!

upload.wikimedia.org...

See the trident logo on the tail of this P-3 Orion that belongs to VP16 squadron. It looks just like the Ukrainian Seal.

www.vpnavy.org...

edit on 28-3-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by sy.gunson

They planned to but they were never built. There was going to be another array in Alaska as well. The two on the coasts were the only ones built.

This Pave Paws unit was being used while I was stationed at Goodfellow AFB, TX. An army aviator stationed at an AFB. Interesting 8 years that was.
PAVE PAWS

EDIT: While there I had TS, TSSI, TSSCI and other access clearances.
edit on Fri, 28 Mar 2014 10:59:08 -050020142014-03-28T10:59:08-05:00kfFriday59America/ChicagoFri, 28 Mar 2014 10:59:08 -0500 by rockflier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
The present status of the former Eldorado, TX Pave Paws.
Eldorado Pave Paws

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by rockflier

I was always impressed by PAVE PAWS. Nice system that.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by rockflier

I was always impressed by PAVE PAWS. Nice system that.

And it was very efficient and accurate. I had reverted to enlisted status by the time I was stationed at Goodfellow. Primary 18Z, secondary 98G4FPL

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
More information about GA Telesis, Abdol Moabery, George Soros, and a very suspicious start up date for GA Telesis!

Abdol Moabery didn’t just take the risk of starting an aviation company; he took the risk when the industry was in a downturn because of the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks. But his ultimate vision was starting his own company within the aviation industry, so, with his wife’s support, he took a chance. Moabery, president and CEO, was so serious about the venture that he sold many of his belongings to raise start-up capital. He then put together a business plan and searched for financial backers. Due to the downturn in the airline industry, most dismissed his ideas and told him that there was no money to be made in the industry at that time. Yet, the persistent entrepreneur eventually received a loan he personally guaranteed from his old boss, George Soros. Along with five of his industry friends, Moabery launched GA Telesis Turbine, which is now GA Telesis LLC.

www.sbnonline.com...

GA Telesis is the company that has the ex-Malaysian 777-200ER 9M-MRI aka N105GT sitting at Ben Gurion Airport. El Al is not one of the airlines GA Telesis has on their list of clients. False flag weapon, yes it is....

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Pave Paws. First one entered in error.
Eldorado Pave Paws Corrected.
edit on Fri, 28 Mar 2014 11:27:11 -050020142014-03-28T11:27:11-05:00kfFriday27America/ChicagoFri, 28 Mar 2014 11:27:11 -0500 by rockflier because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri, 28 Mar 2014 11:28:11 -050020142014-03-28T11:28:11-05:00kfFriday28America/ChicagoFri, 28 Mar 2014 11:28:11 -0500 by rockflier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

The foreign ministers of the 10 ASEAN countries believed that the well co-ordinated manipulation of their currencies was a deliberate attempt to destabilize the ASEAN economies. Former Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad accused George Soros of ruining Malaysia's economy with "massive currency speculation." (Soros claims to have been a buyer of the ringgit during its fall, having sold it short in 1997.
en.wikipedia.org...

Fast forward to 2014 and George Soros and his former employee Abdol Moabery CEO of GA Telesis have possession of an ex-Malaysian Air 777-200ER and look at all the damage being done to Malaysia and its reputation. Malaysian Air may go bankrupt before this is all over.

In July 1997, within days of the Thai baht devaluation, the Malaysian ringgit was "attacked" by speculators. The overnight rate jumped from under 8% to over 40%. This led to rating downgrades and a general sell off on the stock and currency markets. By end of 1997, ratings had fallen many notches from investment grade to junk, the KLSE had lost more than 50% from above 1,200 to under 600, and the ringgit had lost 50% of its value, falling from above 2.50 to under 4.57 on (23 January 1998) to the dollar. The then premier, Mahathir Mohammad imposed strict capital controls and introduced a 3.80 peg against the US dollar.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Look at these people! Would you believe a word any of them would say? They all look very devious and ruthless. The young guy third from left is the guy who it is alleged that the Malaysian Prime Ministers' opponent committed sodomy. How is it that guy is not imprisoned also?
Answer: He's a paid liar! I don't buy this story at all. Read this article and especially the comments from the local people in Malaysia. It's very telling what they believe. www.malaysia-chronicle.com...:shock-political-twist-after-days-of-secretly-holding-pilots-laptop-is-ms ian-pm-out-to-blame-anwar?&Itemid=2#axzz2xFSZMpMO

Absolute power absolutely corrupts...
www.malaysia-chronicle.com...:anwar-guilty-of-sodomy-as-najib-goes-flat-out-to-stop-most-dangerous-riv al&Itemid=2#axzz2xHRAcRuj

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

auroraaus
Here's another conspiracy to throw into the mix:

At this point in time, I understand how easy it is for a lot of us to grasp at straws in this frustrating search!

North Korea has 'track record' in hijacking passenger planes

Speculations the Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 was actually hijacked and secretly flown to North Korea for that country to study the technology of the Boeing 777 is still a talking point.

At this point all searches have not found any clear evidence the aircraft went down in the Southern Indian Ocean.

It would not be the first time the Democratic Republic of Korea get involved in criminal hijacking.

In 1969 North Korea hijacked a plane and kidnapped the passengers and crew. 39 passengers were eventually released. The fate of the crew plus 7 passengers is still unknown.

For pete's.

I find that one to be a bit of a stretch. Given the military installations the US has in the area, the fleet in the area and the fact that NK has been extra flaky of late I find it difficult to believe that a passenger jumbo could sneak in to NK unnoticed.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

More interesting reading regarding Israel, GA Telesis, George Soros, Malaysia, and Iran.

Bait and Swtich Why do the Israeli false flaggers need to hijack the Malaysian sister-plane, when just one plane will suffice for the ruse? The mint-condition jet in Tel Aviv would be refitted with Stealth cloaking, state-of-air avionics (aviation electronics, DU-tipped munitions and high-temperature explosives, but fake evidence of Malaysian origins are needed to complete the ruse. Therefore, identifying metal tags and other identifying parts have to be removed from MH370, along with seat covers, crew uniforms and the bodies of the two Iranians, to be frozen in a morgue. The deception would, be complete with the transfer of the stripped Malaysian jet to El Al. The cover story for TIME and the New York Times would fly as easily as a captured jetliner, running something like “The Iranian hijackers overcame the crew and flew the jet into a military airfield in Iran. Then the Revolutionary Guards loaded the plane with gasoline drums for a suicide mission against innocent civilians and our congressmen in Washington DC. We mourn the loss of the Capitol and the White House in the intense blaze that destroyed half of our beloved capital, but we face the future with courage and will deliver justice against that terrorist state. The last of the Axis of Evil will share the fate of its erstwhile partners. Now, from the Superdome, let’s hear Lady Gaga sing the Star-Spangled Banner.” Those are fighting words that can snap average Americans out of their antiwar malaise. Yes, propaganda is made for consumption by fools.
Read much more here that ties this all up very nicely...
anonybulgaria.wordpress.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Robert Mark, a commercial pilot and editor of Aviation International News Safety magazine, said:“As time goes on things that seemed outlandish are becoming more plausible. The latest is the theory that MH370 shadowed a Singapore Airlines flight. The Israelis have done this before, shadowing a 747 with a fighter jet so that from the ground radar it looks like one aircraft. "We are going to find out ultimately that the people who took this aircraft were as good at planning as the people behind 9/11.”

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Look away, far, far away... Israel and Iran is the hand you don't see. Russia and Ukraine on the hand you see.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Mikeultra
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Look away, far, far away... Israel and Iran is the hand you don't see. Russia and Ukraine on the hand you see.
That's really old now, for this story, over a week old. It made more sense as a theory before the Inmarsat analysis was released, so now the Inmarsat analysys would have to be completely wrong for that theory to still have any possibility. Inmarsat seems pretty confident in their analysis, though I read some US investigators were reviewing their data to se if they came to the same conclusions...and I haven't heard the results of that yet.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Arbitrageur

Mikeultra
www.telegraph.co.uk...

That's really old now, for this story, over a week old. It made more sense as a theory before the Inmarsat analysis was released, so now the Inmarsat analysys would have to be completely wrong for that theory to still have any possibility. Inmarsat seems pretty confident in their analysis, though I read some US investigators were reviewing their data to se if they came to the same conclusions...and I haven't heard the results of that yet.

From what I've seen so far Immarsat has not proven a thing. Just bogus reports of shiny objects (whitecaps) and the search is now almost a thousand miles north. It's like throwing a dart and then going over there now. Forget all the assurances that were previously given as the location. It's no wonder that the towed pinger device locator is sitting in Perth and will not be going on any wild goose chases. Provide some real physical evidence of wreckage first, not blurry "satellite photos" of reflections and waves.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

When you have an airline that chooses not to attach a GPS unit to either ACARS or the Rolls Royce uplink the best you will get is a general area.

new topics

top topics

<< 322  323  324    326  327  328 >>

join