It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 320
<< 317  318  319    321  322  323 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I've been reading about GA Telesis, the Fort Lauderdale, FL aviation leasing company that owns the ex-Malaysian 777 9M-MRI aka N105GT that's parked at Ben Gurion Airport in Israel. The CEO of GA Telesis, Abdol Moabery, previously worked as executive vice president of Aviation Systems International Inc. Boca Raton, FL which went into Chapter 7 bankruptcy on 06/30/2004.
investing.businessweek.com...

The 2nd company that Abdol Moabery worked at was Director of Marketing and Sales for C_S Aviation Services, which was owned by George Soros and Purnendu Chatterdee. Abdol Moabery is also a veteran of the U.S. Navy and U.S. Naval Reserve.
investing.businessweek.com...

There was also a big lawsuit recently that Soros and C_S Aviation lost. A lot of money! Maybe not for him, but still a lot.
chapter11cases.com...

So this guy who worked for Soros, Abdol Moabery is the CEO of GA Telesis, the company that owns the ex-Malaysian Air 777-200ER 9M-MRI aka N105GT sitting at Ben Gurion Airport in Israel. And Israel was the 1st country to be screaming about MH370 being used against them in a 911 style attack implicating the 2 Iranians with the stolen passports. And Israel has recalled all of their diplomats world wide as the result of a "strike".
www.courthousenews.com...

Nothing to see here folks, move along, everything will be OK....

edit on 27-3-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-3-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Again, I fully appreciate the insight pal, you've been a big help especially in these later stages!!!

Only thing I would say is doesn't a takeover/hijacking seem more of an offensive tactic, rather than defence???

Peace Zaphod!!!

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

And then the pilot overrides it and they fly on.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Is DEBKAfile a reputable source that's OK to link for a source of information?

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

That site is almost pure propaganda. They occasionally get something right through the broken clock method.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by bbracken677

Your little smiley does nothing to soften your haughtiness.

This entire thread, all of it, along with most if not all reporting thus far on the incident, is conjecture.

Thank you for the warm reply to my post.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

bbracken677

Yeah...that's it.

The US normally tests it's weapon systems on Commercial Passenger Jets. I hear it's like shooting fish in a barrel and loads of fun!! Even better than tossing a chicken out of a plane and watching it flap wings trying to catch back up to the craft. Then the chicken just gives up and drops until it makes a "poof" of feathers on the ground.

*facepalm*

It may not have been the intentional target, snafus happen. Remember the USS Vincennes? Did that not happen? And there is allegations that is what happened to TWA800!

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by roadgravel

And then the pilot overrides it and they fly on.

Sure, I can see that. More hype than danger.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Zaphod58

That site is almost pure propaganda. They occasionally get something right through the broken clock method.

OK, thanks I'll hold my fire with that info. I have plenty other incriminating evidence.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

First off, you don't close the base down for three days for an hour (or however long) weapons test. You post a NOTAM with the area to stay clear of, and three hours it's happening.

Secondly, at no point, under any of the known flight paths was this plane anywhere near laser range of Diego Garcia.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by smokenmirrors

There is. Satellite transponder.

Radar is energy. You can't curve energy over the horizon. Not even the incredibly omniscient and all powerful US can break the laws of physics.
edit on 3/27/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

What if you had giant mirrors?

Or dishes strategically placed at various points?

Or am I completely in a different zone here?

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

smokenmirrors

Your little smiley does nothing to soften your haughtiness.

This entire thread, all of it, along with most if not all reporting thus far on the incident, is conjecture.

Thank you for the warm reply to my post

Absolutely, but I have noticed a trend lately that not only exceeds the world of logic but enters the realm of fantasyland ever more deeply. To the point of ridiculousness.....

Can we, at least, stick within the realm of possibility that has, at the very least, some shred of evidence to support it? If not, and we are just going to pull stuff out of our rear ends then anything goes and we might as well be fiction writers auditioning for a book contract.

There is conjecture, there is information, there is evidence and there is proof. At least a properly formed theory has some evidence to support it and exists within the realm of possibility. Conjecture with no evidence is fiction. Conjecture based on imagination and false data is, what? (LOL Malaysia's story? sorry...couldn't resist)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by auroraaus

There is a way to scatter a radar beam to another receiver, but the only way I know of to bounce one is to bounce it off the ionosphere, which requires two very large antennas, and has its own interesting problems.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
So this thread has moved really fast since the last time I was able to check yesterday, can anyone give me a brief summary where we are? What theories are people leaning toward, what new info are we not being told?
I understand a crap load of wreckage has been spotted on satellites again, but nothing recovered.
Any news on who or why yet? any other weirdness?

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

roadgravel

bbracken677

You cannot remotely hack the onboard systems. You would have to be present in the plane and hooked up physically to the system. It's not like the computer is hooked up to the internet....

Check this Link

BS, as ACARS have no authority over the FMC
Ok, flightplans can be uplinked to the airplane through ACARS, but the pilots still have to load it in to the FMC, activate and execute, and then connect LNAV/VNAV to make it work.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Zaphod58

First off, you don't close the base down for three days for an hour (or however long) weapons test. You post a NOTAM with the area to stay clear of, and three hours it's happening.

Secondly, at no point, under any of the known flight paths was this plane anywhere near laser range of Diego Garcia.

Well the LAWS weapon is mounted on a ship. Did you watch the video? That increases the area of the test zone. The ship could have been sitting on the outer edge of a "protection zone area" surrounding Diego Garcia. The eastern edge area, and when MH370 came flying west from incapacitated pilots, or automatic landing control, the laser ship made a mistake and zapped it out of the sky. They have to cover this blunder. They already killed the innocent Iranians! And most probably TWA800 too...

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by smokenmirrors

The smiley face was solely a response to the thought of having a cloaking device in my car and disappearing right in front of a Highway Patrolman. lol

The rest was a cynical reaction to some of the "theories" I am reading. Seems that as time goes on the more way out in left field they are getting...in fact, I believe they left the park a few days ago. So I thought I would toss one out there and see if it stuck on the wall. Maybe my next one will be about how Elvis is responsible for hijacking the flight. Makes as much sense as some of the stuff I have read....

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

CharlieSpeirs

On that subject, for any who read this...
Why are these FS workers not being looked into???
Why has the mention of the FS workers been non-existent for about the last 100 pages of this Thread???

Did I miss something that ruled out the possibility of their involvement???

Not that I am aware of, although Motorola were shipping Malaysian made walkie-talkies/radios to China on said flight... but you know, the flight cargo manifest is in police hands... and no doubt it's "sealed" evidence too.

Not sure if Motorola and Freescale are still part of the same group, they used to be though.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

stargatetravels
So this thread has moved really fast since the last time I was able to check yesterday, can anyone give me a brief summary where we are? What theories are people leaning toward, what new info are we not being told?
I understand a crap load of wreckage has been spotted on satellites again, but nothing recovered.
Any news on who or why yet? any other weirdness?

See my post at the top of this page! George Soros has a connection with GA Telesis, the company that owns the ex-Malaysian 777-200 9M-MRI aka N105GT sitting at Ben Gurion Airport in Israel.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ivar_Karlsen

It seems that there is the possibility to at least crash the FMS but as Zapoid pointed, the pilots would just recover the system.

With out security, who knows what the future holds.

new topics

top topics

<< 317  318  319    321  322  323 >>

join