It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 318
<< 315  316  317    319  320  321 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Also, the good Captain sent this to ALPA. Lawsui t
edit on Thu, 27 Mar 2014 17:09:28 -050020142014-03-27T17:09:28-05:00kfThursday09America/ChicagoThu, 27 Mar 2014 17:09:28 -0500 by rockflier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by rockflier

Ok, so let me get this straight. BOEING illegally modified their planes to have an uninteruptible autopilot installed, and that caused the SUKHOI SuperJet to crash into the mountain in Indonesia, and the AIRBUS A330 that was AF447 to crash.

WTF?

edit on 3/27/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

I watched that little video there, interesting that GPS and Diego Garcia have something in common. Yeah, Yeah, I'm suspicious of Diego Garcia. Awful quiet in the worlds media regarding this little atoll.

I mean, if I were a reporter, I'd be asking them, HEY, DID YOU GUYS TRACK THAT PLANE OR WHAT? HAHA, yeah right, like they'd reveal an answer to THAT question.

Look, DG has a fairly extensive Naval base, I mean, some serious war makin' crap appears to be there, logic tells me that the U.S. Navy would stand to lose big time if somebody, some day, some how, pulled a Pearl Harbor on 'em.

Anyway, in my view, EITHER WAY, whether the U.S. Navy at Diego Garcia did NOT track 370, or they DID track 370, EITHER WAY, to me, and my way of defense thinking, it's a problem.

My gut tells me the U.S. Navy at that little atoll, knows, monitors, tracks, sniffs, photographs, plots, and follows everything flying in the region from the Middle East, to China, to South Africa, to Australia.

You can think otherwise, and I suspect some may.

I think U.S. technology in the region is such that no aircraft can evade.

That being said, the reason 370 is missing, in my view, remains as unknown to me today as the day of the disappearance. But I'm an old country boy, and when I see that little atoll there, for some reason, I get this feeling that the key to this situation could be found right there.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Zaphod58

Ok, so let me get this straight. BOEING illegally modified their planes to have an uninteruptible autopilot installed, and that caused the SUKHOI SuperJet to crash into the mountain in Indonesia, and the AIRBUS A330 that was AF447 to crash.

WTF?

Notice this part too:

This letter serves as the formal notice of my intent to file a lawsuit against ALPA in court, due to the HULL LOSSES of 5 airliners consistent with the signature of illegal modifications to U. S. registered airliners which was brought to the attention of ALPA Legal and ALPA Safety on 10 December, 2006.

www.dailypaul.com...

The five he listed were Adam Air 574, registration PK-KKW which crashed off Indonesia. Kenya Airways 507, registration 5Y-KYA, which crashed on take off from Douala. Air France 447, registration F-GZCP which crashed into the Atlantic. The Sukhoi SuperJet 100, registration 97004, which crashed on a demonstration flight in Indonesia. And now MH370. Not ONE of those planes was a US registered airliner, and two of them weren't even Boeing aircraft.

According to, I use the term loosely, the gentleman, yes. This guy is WAYYYY out there. Talk about tinfoil hats.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Zaphod58

Well hell in that case, you can prove anything is true if that's your standard of evidence. Me personally, I like actual facts, and evidence if you are going to make outrageous claims about something you know little to nothing about.

If you're going to go with circumstantial evidence, then the meteorite, alien, mechanical failure claims are all proven too because there's circumstantial evidence for them as well as your autopilot theory.

Actually, you can't prove anything is true or real for that matter in the present or the past. Everything you see, hear, touch, smell and taste is subject to the limitations of the speed of light, the propagation delay of your nervous system and as well the propagation delays and processing time required for your brain. As far as the past goes, it's the past you can't access it anymore, so prove that LOL. We can only surmise and speculate as to the nature of everything based on subjective perception and what we deem reality seems to be based purely on consensus rather than hard immutable evidence.

So let's just collectively decide what happened to MH370 and it's what it will be (shrugs).

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by smokenmirrors

To track them they need an OTH-B radar antenna set. There isn't one on the island. It doesn't matter if it's the US, China, Russia, or anyone else you can name, radar has to follow the laws of physics. It can't see beyond a certain range, because of the curvature of the horizon.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Zaphod58

WTF?

Let me help you understand. The technology was shared between manufacturers. The inventor of the device is in it to make money. Do you think he would sell it strictly to Boeing? Also this technology looks like it was around prior to 911. I wonder what implications that has?
edit on 27-3-2014 by Mikeultra because: ?

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Oh, of course they did. And according to him, not only that but each manufacturer has access to every plane out there. He claims the SuperJet was deliberately crashed, because it was in competition with the new Bombardier CSeries. So that means that anyone of the manufacturers can take over any plane they want to and crash it.

So now you have not only all the people in the US that know about it, but people all over the world that all think the ability to take over any plane in flight is the most genius idea they have ever heard, that not ONE has even hinted that this exists beyond a patent. That's absolutely amazing.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

McConnell's bio is interesting. Full of lawsuits and conspiracies.

Biography

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Up2dSno

Mikeultra
reply to post by Up2dSno

Thank you for that information. Just because I don't have proof of it being installed on Boeing aircraft, doesn't make it not so. I would think that technology would be kept hush-hush. Raytheon is involved with this as well. I've been looking at the patents. I do that a lot...

You're welcome. I read earlier that the BUAP could be installed as part of a software upgrade to the existing autopilot program, and remain dormant until activated remotely. Still looking for the link to that article. Did you see any references to that in your patent research?

No, I haven't seen anything about it being built into existing auto pilots. That would be the ideal way for them to do it though. Just add on this gps receiver and your plane is now a drone/hybrid, flown by operators on the ground if the need arises. I found this patent assigned to Raytheon Company. They're the missile people. And the inventor is James Leland Langston of Colorado Springs, CO. That's Air Force country.

A method and apparatus for providing an Aircraft Emergency Safety Control System (AESCS) capable of regaining control of an aircraft that may have been lost due to incapacitation of the crew includes an airborne segment, a ground segment, and a communications segment wherein control of the aircraft is removed from the control of unauthorized person(s) onboard the aircraft, and the aircraft is directed to a destination that is considered a safe location for the aircraft given it's status, and to facilitate a reasonably safe emergency landing.
patft.uspto.gov... 2F6739556

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Yeah, I get it, that's what you believe, I already knew that, however....

This old boy remains open to the possibility there are other ways to track aircraft than that over the horizon thingamajiggy.

It remains my opinion that Diego Garcia is armed to the teeth. To convince me the Navy is unaware of stray aircraft flying by to the east, west, or otherwise would take quite an argument.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by smokenmirrors

There is. Satellite transponder.

Radar is energy. You can't curve energy over the horizon. Not even the incredibly omniscient and all powerful US can break the laws of physics.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

And if you install it into the existing autopilot, it's now interruptable. They just pull the circuit breaker and power off the autopilot, and it's all done with.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Zaphod58

Oh, of course they did. And according to him, not only that but each manufacturer has access to every plane out there. He claims the SuperJet was deliberately crashed, because it was in competition with the new Bombardier CSeries. So that means that anyone of the manufacturers can take over any plane they want to and crash it.

So now you have not only all the people in the US that know about it, but people all over the world that all think the ability to take over any plane in flight is the most genius idea they have ever heard, that not ONE has even hinted that this exists beyond a patent. That's absolutely amazing.

Thank you! Malaysian Air no doubt has this installed on their 777s. When something went wrong at the transition from Malaysian to Viet Nam airspace, the system was activated and MH370 was taken to Diego Garcia. There must be a deadly cargo on board and all that we've been told so far is a diversion. Since they never like to let a good crisis go to waste, a contingency plan is being put together on how to end this whole fiasco.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Of course they have. Because, again, having the ability to take control of a plane, and crash it wherever you want to makes PERFECT sense. And apparently everyone on Diego Garcia is blind too, because no one has seen it there.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I'm quite certain not only the US, but China & Britain have underwater Radar that covers the Earths entirety, for many reasons!!!!

Yes it's just speculation & opinion...
Yes I concede it's unprovable from where I sit & my position in civilisation...

I still believe this to the fullest!!!

DG isn't even in my top two theories, but in third place... this adds to enhancing possibility... even if not probability!!!

Peace Zaphod!
edit on 27-3-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: I Hate Auto-Correct!!!

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlieSpeirs

Underwater radar can't work. Again, those pesky laws of physics (not trying to be snide to you, but a lot of people are under the idea that the laws of physics apparently don't apply to the US). Water doesn't allow the propagation of radar beams beyond an extremely short distance (we're talking feet in some cases).

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Some powerful and sophisticated sonar systems for under water.

They can set the depth, drag a sonar device and use it to paint a detailed image of the sea floor.

If they have an idea of where the plane may be, they can sweep the area and find it from the surface.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

So how does Radar work on a Submarine???
Or do they use something similar to Radar???
Not to sound argumentative or pedantic, I'm genuinely curious pal!!!

I'd also say my point was in terms of "forbidden classified ATS technology", which probably finds a loophole in our knowledge of the Laws of Physics, compared to the SS of the Superpowers!!!

Edit: I thinks it's SONAR as the person above has said, could be wrong again though!!!

Peace Zaphod!!!
edit on 27-3-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Edit Stated!!!

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ausername

That's one of the ways they found AF447 after a couple of years underwater. Woods Hole figured out about where the wreckage should have been based on current drift of the floating debris, and it was confirmed using sonar from towed arrays.

top topics

<< 315  316  317    319  320  321 >>

join