It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 311
<< 308  309  310    312  313  314 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by auroraaus

someone thought their bags were left on the plane...but...the 4 never showed up never checked in so no bags checked in or taken off.......don't know about the other group you are talking about

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by bbracken677

The co-pilot was on his first flight sans a check co-pilot, basically just out of supervised training, there was a flight sometime ago where the pilot messed up, Turkish perhaps, but somewhere that the ethics were that the pilot was held in such regard as any co-pilot would never have dared questioning his decisions, perhaps this was how it was for MH370.

Anyhow, as I just said the theory is from investigators, to me it sounds plausible, the report posted a few pages back gives a good explanation that is the simplest and most likely scenario.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.nzherald.co.nz...

The captain of Flight 370 was in no state of mind to fly the day it disappeared and could have taken the Boeing 777 for a "last joyride" before crashing into the Indian Ocean, a fellow pilot says.

Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah's world was crumbling, said the long-time associate. He had been facing serious family problems, including separation from his wife and relationship problems with another woman he was seeing.

The man, who spoke to the Herald on condition of anonymity, said Captain Zaharie was "terribly upset" when his wife told him she was leaving and believed he may have decided to take the Malaysia Airlines plane to a part of the world he had never flown in.

Did he take jet on a "joyride"?

Police have found nothing suspicious about Captain Zaharie, a veteran pilot with 18,365 hours' experience, or his co-pilot Fariq Abdul Hamid.

Zaharie Ahmad Shah was "terribly upset'' when his wife told him she was leaving, says a friend, who believes he may have set the plane on its fatal course.

However the fellow pilot raised questions about the captain's state of mind.

He guessed that Captain Zaharie may have considered the flight a "last joyride" - the chance to do things in a plane he had previously been able to do only on a simulator.

The friend said Captain Zaharie, who he chatted to when they met several times a year through work, was a fanatic for "the three Fs" - food, family and flying.

When he wasn't working he spent hours cooking or using his home-made flight simulator for a variety of situations he wouldn't experience at the controls of a commercial airline, such as flying at the highest and lowest possible altitudes.

The simulator was seized last week and is being analysed by the FBI.

Investigations so far found that, up to the point when the co-pilot said "all right, good night" to Malaysian traffic controllers, the plane had been flying normally. Military radar tracking showed the aircraft made a sharp turn soon after and started flying at altitudes as high as 45,000ft (13,716m) and as low as 12,000ft before it disappeared.

The associate believed the co-pilot must have been incapacitated and the other flight crew kept out of the cockpit.

"It is very possible that neither the passengers nor the other crew on-board knew what was happening until it was too late."

A relative of one of the Chinese passengers aboard the Malaysia Airlines jet MH370 grieves. Photo / AP

The friend said the disappearance of the Boeing 777 happened as Captain Zaharie's world was crumbling.

"He's one of the finest pilots around and I'm no medical expert, but with all that was happening in his life Zaharie was probably in no state of mind to be flying."

Inquiry source: Crash 'deliberate act'

Sources close to the inquiry were quoted by Britain's Daily Telegraph as saying investigators believed Flight 370 was crashed deliberately.

edit on 26-3-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by research100

aye, I heard something similar. But this "Waiting list" thing is very new to me!

Edit: According to a Borneo newspaper, 4 people didn't show up so 4 went on from the waiting list

Four passengers who did not check-in were replaced by four passengers from the waiting list. All passengers boarded the aircraft. No luggage was removed from the plane.

Borneo Post timeline
edit on 26-3-2014 by auroraaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

theabsolutetruth
...The 'pilot suicide' theory is from investigators, terrorist experts etc involved in the investigation.

People need to stop playing victim and face the facts, no matter how it might rub them the wrong way, it is a viable and a likely possibility that pilot suicide was the cause.

Of everything stated in the above quote, I can agree to it being a possibility...though, not very viable.

...It has taken more than 2 weeks of careful research and analysis for this explanation and it is realised only after all the facts and details have been analysed. It was probably one of the major cards on the table from the start as soon as the 'last ping' over the ocean was realised, though wasn't put out there until all the other possibilities had been eliminated.

Don't even know where to start on this one...
I'm glad you're convinced of the intelligence, integrity and other exquisite abilities of those involved in giving us this explanation. I know none of them. Have worked with none of them. Please excuse my reluctance to accept your word for their superiority.
Thanks for the insights.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Lift is generated by air moving over the wings of the plane. If there is less air density (mountains, or hot climate), they have to reduce the weight of the aircraft.

To do that they have the option of doing one of three things. Cut fuel, cut cargo, or cut passengers. If they have a lot of cargo they will block off a number of seats to equal the weight of the cargo. If they don't have as much cargo they will limit the cargo weight and carry more passengers.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Hey, I was looking over old ATS threads on cloaking tech and I noticed an interesting comment - I looked over and you wrote it. Do you remember writing this? Do you think it's possible there could have been some device used to cloak this aircraft?

Here's your comment:

"Many years ago (about 6 or so but it has since disappeared of the face of the interwebs), a University (I want to say Kentucky) was written about on Flightglobal.com for making an RC plane "disappear" while in flight. It was only about a 2 meter plane, but still, from the pictures released, you couldn't even see a hint of the plane. I think the reason that it disappeared was because of the comments made by one of the deans involved. He stated that we had developed stealth systems capable of defeating almost all radars, and were moving into the visual, and microwave range. Having seen how fast stealth has developed (and having seen some damn oddities on F-22 test flights over my head in Alabama), I have no doubt that some kind of visual field has either already been fielded, or is in the process of being fielded, and we're moving into even more types of stealth. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com..."

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Wouldn't a pilot committing suicide by plane put more liability on the airlines since he is an employee and they should have a responsibility to be sure he is in a condition to fly a plane.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Cheers Zaphod!

Am I correct assuming hot climate in this case? Seeing the plane was travelling from Malaysia to Beijing? I think Malaysia is still warmish at this time of the year.. although, Beijing is rather cold? And the route was mainly over sea, so no mountain issues?

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Daughter2

No, it wouldn't be used on this aircraft. It's still a deep black project for military use only. Having it on a commercial aircraft would let too many people potentially see it. This is a project that won't come into the light for a VERY long time, at best.

link   

Mikeultra
Why has the main stream news still not mentioned the halon fire extinguisher found washed up in the Maldives? The authorities in the Maldives have finally admitted it's an aircraft fire extinguisher.

Got a link to the source claiming admission?

link   

Yeah, just about anywhere in the Southeast Asia region tends to have to weight limit their aircraft due to temperature.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
ok...it's time for a total news ban on all this missing Malaysian plane coverage until they find evidence of the crash...enough already!!!...I've seen more airline pilots, and FAA investigators, and yes, we all know how vast that part of the ocean is, and let's not forget that we have seen more crying Chinese women over the plane disappearance, than we have seen crying American women about the hundreds of people buried in that mud slide...hello? these are Americans in one of our own states....we can actually find them by digging up the mud. I know I sound insensitive, but geez, a little perspective is needed by our news agencies.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Maybe Immarsat and Rolls Royce are conspiring to cover up a problem with the engines? They both are from the U.K. And MH370 did have the Rolls Royce Trent engines.

The type's first hull-loss occurred on January 17, 2008, when British Airways Flight 38, a 777-200ER with Rolls-Royce Trent 895 engines flying from Beijing to London, crash-landed approximately 1,000 feet (300 m) short of Heathrow Airport's runway 27L and slid onto the runway's threshold. There were 47 injuries and no fatalities. The impact damaged the landing gear, wing roots and engines. The aircraft was written off.[215][216] Upon investigation, the accident was blamed on ice crystals from the fuel system clogging the fuel-oil heat exchanger (FOHE).[209] In 2009, air accident investigators called for a redesign of this component on the Trent 800 series engine.[217] Redesigned fuel oil heat exchangers were installed in British Airways' 777s by October 2009.[218] Two other minor momentary losses of thrust with Trent 895 engines occurred in February and November 2008.[219][220] The National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) investigators concluded that, just as on BA38, the loss of power was caused by ice in the fuel clogging the fuel-oil heat exchanger. As a result, the heat exchanger was redesigned.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

And the 777 family, including the ones with Rolls Royce engines, have flown over 7 million flights. The only engine related accident came with that British Airways flight. There have been a few power rollbacks, but the engines immediately came back up to power, and the heat exchanger has been modified since that accident.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Seek_Truth

Mikeultra
Why has the main stream news still not mentioned the halon fire extinguisher found washed up in the Maldives? The authorities in the Maldives have finally admitted it's an aircraft fire extinguisher.

Yes, I have the article here. I got my troubles figured out b.t.w. So here it is.
www.haveeru.com.mv...

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Mikeultra

Seek_Truth

Mikeultra

Yes, I have the article here. I got my troubles figured out b.t.w. So here it is.
www.haveeru.com.mv...

Glad to hear it.

Does anyone here know if this extinguisher is a serialized item? I know here in the US a lot of commercial ( non-aircraft )extinguishers are serialized and need to be inspected on a monthly basis.

This piece of potential evidence CANNOT be buried as it is the only potential piece of evidence we've heard of, and it's in the northern corridor.

There's a reason the engineers want to remain anonymous and it isn't because he's afraid of the limelight.
edit on 26-3-2014 by Seek_Truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by Mikeultra

And the 777 family, including the ones with Rolls Royce engines, have flown over 7 million flights. The only engine related accident came with that British Airways flight. There have been a few power rollbacks, but the engines immediately came back up to power, and the heat exchanger has been modified since that accident.

OK, I'm trying to cover all the bases, unlike the MSM talking heads who are certain that it's pilot suicide. I think it's more complicated than that or just a regular accident. Especially now that the halon fire extinguisher has been found in the Maldives, and the talking heads make no mention of it. Shouldn't they be scrutinizing the thing for a serial number?

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

An experienced local aircraft engineer, who wished to remain anonymous, told Haveeru that the object is "very likely" to be a fire suppression bottle from an aircraft. "But I'll have to see it in person and cross check the part number on it. Then only I'll be able to say which type of aircraft it belongs to," the aircraft engineer said.
www.haveeru.com.mv...

I guess he doesn't want the men in black to come looking for him. It is a small island though.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
ain't no ats'er gonna convince me that U.S. defenses on Diego Garcia don't know exactly when and where that flight 370 went.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by smokenmirrors

In that case maybe you can point out both the defenses and the OTH-B array on Diego Garcia.

top topics

<< 308  309  310    312  313  314 >>

join