Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 310
<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Mikeultra

Seek_Truth

Mikeultra

roadgravel
reply to post by Mikeultra

My thought is that they are preparing to do something and know the embassies would become targets. Of course that's just the paranoid view from me.

Well they did have the ex-Malaysian Air 777 serial # 28416 registration # 9M-MRI aka N105GT sitting at Ben Gurion Airport on 4/11/2013. Perhaps all the moves have been made, and their false flag attack is ready to be launched!

GA Telesis is on CNN right now talking about parts and black boxes.

They saw your posts!!

I missed it! What did they say? I was busy with some message problems... Check yours, I don't know what's going on. I wonder why GA Telesis is getting their mugs on TV. It must be part of the plan.
edit on 26-3-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

I'm on my iPad and can't respond to u2u's.

It was a bunch of technical stuff, not much. They did mention they have the other Malaysia Air 777 though. Had a good laugh at it!

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Seek_Truth

Mikeultra

Seek_Truth

Mikeultra

roadgravel

My thought is that they are preparing to do something and know the embassies would become targets. Of course that's just the paranoid view from me.

Well they did have the ex-Malaysian Air 777 serial # 28416 registration # 9M-MRI aka N105GT sitting at Ben Gurion Airport on 4/11/2013. Perhaps all the moves have been made, and their false flag attack is ready to be launched!

GA Telesis is on CNN right now talking about parts and black boxes.

They saw your posts!!

I missed it! What did they say? I was busy with some message problems... Check yours, I don't know what's going on. I wonder why GA Telesis is getting their mugs on TV. It must be part of the plan.
edit on 26-3-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

I'm on my iPad and can't respond to u2u's.

It was a bunch of technical stuff, not much. They did mention they have the other Malaysia Air 777 though. Had a good laugh at it!

They must have a mole here at ATS to keep tabs on how much is known about them. We know who you are GA Telesis! Make sure to file off the serial numbers.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by watchesfromwall

Hey WTW!

If you go back a page, I think, you will see an article I posted concerning motive.

Yes I've just read it, thanks for letting me know, it's very interesting, I'm still suspicious as to him feeling suicidal over his marriage failing, especially if he was already seeing someone else!!!

Would be more trustworthy to me if the source was not speaking on "condition of anonymity."

I'm with you on this WTW!!!

After that post, I also inserted an article including lawsuit/potential lawsuits against said "Authorities".
Point being, (and this isn't my theory, but someone else's, here on ATS or another forum) that the "Authorities" will come up with some diversion like hijacking or suicide to avoid litigation and scrutiny.

The claim, filed on behalf of Dr. Januari Siregar in Cook County, Illinois, calls for Boeing and Malaysia Airlines to hand over any information that could indicate equipment malfunction or error that led to the plane crashing, ABC News reports. Siregar's son was on board Flight 370. It demands of the defendants "evidence of findings of corrosion and fractures in the fuselage of the Boeing 777 fleet that could lead to catastrophic fatal depressurization of the cockpit."

Well this is a wavelength shared...
My initial thought once I heard "suicide mission" seemed to point towards deflecting blame & avoiding full investigation!!!

I used to believe 1/2 of I saw, and 1/4 of what I heard; these figures are diminishing exponentially now =-(

This whole debacle has become thick with layers -- more so than my homemade baklava or three-bean dip.

Do you catch my drift???

No doubt I do... I wouldn't be surprised if 99% of us who were already skeptical of Media interpretation & coverage are now fully disheartened & disconnected from their version of events!!!
They haven't helped themselves at all... Especially in such a case where the World were all in it together for once, it was still overshadowed by lack of communication & Media spin!!!

Police have interviewed more than 100 friends and family members of the pilots, conducted a forensic investigation of a flight simulator seized from Zaharie’s home, combed through their laptops and flying records, and enlisted the help of the FBI and Interpol.

But a source involved in the police investigation told the Daily Telegraph: “We are still clueless. We have not collected anything suspicious". – March 25, 2014.

In light of the idea that they are Still Clueless!!!...
I'm still not really buying this "suicide mission" theory... Just way too convenient!!!

Peace WTW!

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

WanDash

Zaphod58
reply to post by WanDash

They didn't say who initiated the ping. It may have come from the plane trying to report a problem, or it may have been from the satellite.

Do you happen to know "who" the "They" is/are/were...that are reporting this?
I wouldn't think it would have come from the plane - as...it is, supposedly 'the plane' that didn't respond (acknowledge).

Question actually being - It was all 'automated' up to 8:11 ...and then, 8 minutes later someone decides "Hey - it's time to start trying to track that plane" - and sends a non-automated (or - manual) ping request...and receives no reply...(?)

Unless they were pinging the heck out of it from the moment it disappeared (and are keeping that info under cover) - why start trying to 'ping' it, then...?

There were still 52 minutes before its next scheduled "report".

You would think they would start pinging it as soon as it disappeared - even if the service wasn't paid for.

Someone had to realize this system would come in handy in case of a hijacking or ghost plane.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

Please stop blaming the pilots until proven it was a suicide. Its just not fair. I am a pilot and if something like this happens with me I would be mortified if the media where blaming me with the information available to us currently. Pilot suicide is the easy may to blame a single person for the loss of live, we have to wait and im sure the Chinese will get the black boxs.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Daughter2

If there isn't a GPS attached to the system, which wasn't on this aircraft, pinging it only gives a general location, which is what they're working with. That location can have an error of several hundred miles or more and takes time to figure out.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Suicide my a.se!!
This pilot not deliberately wack all on board - he's a father of a boy and girl!!!!!!!!!
Stick by what I have said all along. The plane was H by some party (dont know who for sure)! And why?
The plane either landed and then later ditched (if DG) or its still where it landed (Y/S/I/A/P).
He may be a hero and have deliberately took the plane out into the IO so has to prevent the H's completing their mission.
Like I say its all to fishy and all too convenient!

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Why has the main stream news still not mentioned the halon fire extinguisher found washed up in the Maldives? The authorities in the Maldives have finally admitted it's an aircraft fire extinguisher.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

option158
reply to post by WanDash

Please stop blaming the pilots until proven it was a suicide. Its just not fair. I am a pilot and if something like this happens with me I would be mortified if the media where blaming me with the information available to us currently. Pilot suicide is the easy may to blame a single person for the loss of live, we have to wait and im sure the Chinese will get the black boxs.

To blame the pilot is the most convenient option!
BB's will likely never be found!
Nor will the truth be either!
This charade guarantees the truth will never be forthcoming!
This whole incident smacks of foul play!
Whether they recover plane debris or not there is more to this than meets the eye and only a niaive blind ignorant gullible fool
would think not!

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

It is probably either, if they dont mention it, then it didnt happen, or, they need a good cover story to discover after mentioning it to make it go away. or the other usual, they never say anything usually until 3 or 4 days after was have found something. Take your pick.
Seems the internet is always a few days ahead of them, but for the life of me I havent figured out why that is.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlieSpeirs

I still don't want to believe it. It seems too pat, designed to put this situation to bed. But by whom? On CNN, the journalist from NYT was skeptical about the pilot suicide theory if the news (and leaks) are coming out of Malaysia. Jeffrey Toobin just said that if pilot suicide can be proven, MAirlines can get the checkbook out, that they will have a huge liability.

It's very confusing to me.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

option158
reply to post by WanDash

Thanks so much option158
I'm sure you're just expressing your opinion and frustration at the situation...with 'cool' donned shades, because, as, I'm sure you, and everyone that starred your post, realize - I have never 'blamed' the pilots in this affair.
And...the same is totally clear in the post you replied to.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Daughter2

You would think they would start pinging it as soon as it disappeared - even if the service wasn't paid for. Someone had to realize this system would come in handy in case of a hijacking or ghost plane.

Maybe you are seeing this backwards. The sat pings the plane if there has been no communication for an hour. It wants to know if it is still in the area of the sat and that the sat might be contacted by the plane in order to send data. And that is what it did for 7 hours.

After no response for a certain time the sat considers the plane out of range.
edit on 3/26/2014 by roadgravel because: typo

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

The 'pilot suicide' theory is from investigators, terrorist experts etc involved in the investigation.

People need to stop playing victim and face the facts, no matter how it might rub them the wrong way, it is a viable and a likely possibility that pilot suicide was the cause.

It has taken more than 2 weeks of careful research and analysis for this explanation and it is realised only after all the facts and details have been analysed. It was probably one of the major cards on the table from the start as soon as the 'last ping' over the ocean was realised, though wasn't put out there until all the other possibilities had been eliminated.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by drwill

I was re-reading the info about the previous murder-pilot suicide flights in the past two decades (I can't believe the 90s were 20 years ago... I feel like I am missing a decade somewhere lol)

1. Out of all those pilot suicides-murders - all of them went straight into terrain some moments after take off, or about 40 mins after take off...
2. One of the pilots (think it was egyptair?) had a huge problem with his finances, huuuuge problem - what do we know of the finances of the pilots of mh370?
3. Was it the SilkAir one, where the NTSB said it was pilot suicide, a jury in the LA Supreme court couldn't hear or see evidence from the NTSB investigations and decided it was a failure of some valve thingamejig, so that allowed for the manufacturer of said valve and families of the deceased to settle out of court, although manufacturer didn't accept liability. And the Indonesians investigating said all evidence inconclusive. 3 different outcomes. What a headache!

One again, Plane was going along for about 7 hours after lost ATC and transponder switched off. I really doubt any of the pilots would have been happy to knock everyone out and let the plane run out of fuel. I doubt the Captain as a "devout" follower of Anwar would want to besmirch his name further by killing 238 other people and take the plane somewhere where no one would ever find the wreckage.

Nothing is impossible, but I am saying suicide in this case (at least intentional murder-suicide by pilot) is improbable.

I respect that some of you have different opinions in regard to this.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by drwill

Well up to now, with about 99.99% of all "official stories" I tend not to believe what they want us to!!!
I struggle to find an example from recent years, across a wide variety of topics where I've actually thought "yeah, seems to make sense"...

It's like they force it on us & expect us to say fair enough...
But they haven't earned that trust or respect...
Truthfully, really how many of us feel like the Government Authorities actually give a flying what's it about any of us!!!

As for The liability situation fairs better for Malaysia with suicide over a dangerous Plane I'm sure, & if there wasn't technical problems they'd have known where the Flight was headed all the way through, all they have are Hourly pings...
Where's the GPS & all other communication...
Only 1 was turned off deliberately so what happened to the rest of the equipment!!!

Who would want to cover their tracks???
A long list of people/corps/org's etc!!!

It's like everybody has forgotten about the 20 Freescale Semicoductor Workers who could have done all of this...
Conveniently they have no part to play it was a "suicidal" pilot... Rubbish Rubbish Rubbish!!!

Peace drwill!

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

The problem I have with the pilot suicide theory is this:

Why go through all the who shot john with the communication equipment etc and why fly all the way to the South Indian Ocean and then pull the trigger.

Why not just ditch the plane immediately after takeoff? Send the copilot back to schmooze with passengers and then ditch the craft into the ocean.

Or for that matter, why not crash it into a city? Obviously the pilot (given the theory) didn't care about taking over 200 passengers and crew with him, so why not a few more?

Just doesn't fit for me.

And I don't really care about the "investigators"(?) and CNN theorists who are pushing that...makes for sensational journalism.
Gets faces on TV...Pick a scapegoat then we don't have to think too hard about it.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlieSpeirs

Before 911 would anyone have considered planes being flown into major buildings. Just because it isn't a current standard doesn't mean zilch. It isn't a case of ''well if it didn't happen before like this then how could it have happened'' seriously, these investigators have integrity and know their stuff, 'pilot suicide' theories aren't out out there lightly.

A few pages back a poster posted something reported as being from the pilot's friend, it makes sense, much more sense than any other random and impossible theories being thrown around the thread.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Here is a Malaysian local rag online, with an interesting opinion piece, generally asking all the main questions we are asking here.

One of them, I didn't think about but now piques my interest. I remember some of you a week or so ago were saying that the flight wasn't full, and it appears additional cargo was put onto the plane.

Why were there passengers on the waiting list when a Boeing 777-200ER can take at least 300 passengers on board? Who were on the waiting list?
was mh370 ended by conspirators?

Sooo... the flight cargo manifest is in police hands, nothing is being said but mangosteens and lithium-ion batteries.... we have people on a "Waiting" list" for the flight? Is that where the whole "people were supposed to board but didn't" weirdness came from?

Does anyone else know about this??

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Yes I read about the friend!!!
I also read about the people (over 100) close to the Pilots, who were questioned... investigators said they are "still clueless" & found "nothing suspicious"!!!

Both from the Telegraph & both were Anonymous sources!!!

So what's Ockham's Razor saying???

As for the investigators who are highly credible...
So were the 9/11 investigators... Best in the field... Necessarily so... But do I believe the official story... Hell no!!!
Also,, I'm not suggesting it's out there Ab, I just feel it's way too convenient & ignores a lot of other "evidence", as well as logic on the part of the Pilot!

Who knows though, I might be completely wrong, let's see what the BBs say!!!

Peace Absolute!

top topics

<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join