It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 293
<< 290  291  292    294  295  296 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Those that are liking the suicide explanation, what about the co-pilot? Are you suggesting that they were both equally distraught? What happened? I have a built in "compass" in my brain. If I was aboard I would know if the plane turned south. The passengers could look out at the sea after a couple hours and know something was wrong. These Chinese passengers would not just sit there without breaking down the door and pummeling the "suicidal" captain. They did beat some hijackers to death not too long before this incident, on China Southeast Air. It's obviously something much more sinister than suicide...

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

I understand that.

The first link reminds me of the father down here in Victoria who drove his kids into a dam on fathers day, killing them whilst he escaped and made no attempt to rescue them. He was also having issues with his ex-wife.

Second one... yes I know there's been public suicides, there was a newsreader many years ago who killed herself with a gun on live television. But, no others killed in those cases.

Generally with suicide, there's a plan or some sort of suicidal ideation before hand. Was the pilot having suicidal thoughts before hand? We will never know for sure, because he's dead according to investigators. Was he having suicidal thoughts before all comms were lost? Who knows.

I think the fact that the plane made 3 course changes, went over the Malaysian penisular without the Malaysian military doing anything about it and finally headed south, all during 7 hours, speaks for itself.

There was a co-pilot too. Surely he would have sent some sort of message or gotten out of the cockpit to see if there were passengers on board able to overcome the pilot. Although in the link you posted before, it was alleged the co-pilot of one of those flights was knocked over the head with something.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   

UKGuy1805
reply to post by CharlieSpeirs

26,000 feet thats deep, yep nothing would be recovered from there let alone found.

So once again we are in the hands of TPTB to tell us "this is how it is final word on subject closed - move along people".

It's not quite over yet. There's money to be made. A movie and a search documentary. This James Cameron guy will get on it.
deepseachallenge.com...
edit on 24-3-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

The co-pilot could have been knocked out, same for the passengers. The pilot could have killed the co-pilot, the passengers and himself after turning the plane and the comms off and left the plane on autopilot until it ran out of fuel. Or even all others apart from himself, or even the co-pilot and himself and the passengers were left trying to sort it out. He could have set the autopilot after turning and switching off the comms then hit some buttons that killed all on board, leaving the plane flying until it ran out of fuel.

edit on 24-3-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by auroraaus

Speaking of the co-pilot, was he the one talking in the transcripts, ending with "all right, goodnight?" To be fair, he could have committed murder/suicide at 35,000 feet...or was it 12,000? 44,000? I'm being cheeky about the altitude, of course, because it hasn't truly been nailed down, has it?
Head. Is. Spinning.

edit on 24-3-2014 by drwill because: tongue in cheek

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

Not to mention book deals.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by drwill

It was the co-pilot on the last comm and it was 45,000 feet.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   

UKGuy1805
reply to post by CharlieSpeirs

26,000 feet thats deep, yep nothing would be recovered from there let alone found.

So once again we are in the hands of TPTB to tell us "this is how it is final word on subject closed - move along people".

That figure is for a deep trench which seems to be north of the spot. 33 N. If may not be that deep.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I dont think for one minute it was emotional suicide from either flight crew, if this area of blame is susspect it might be more plausible to consider a brain washing condishonging situation( poss both flight crew being involved through selective courses) this is known about on the media.

Something shooting the plane down using conventional weapons, not likely if it caused an explosion as this would have been seen.

Some kind of extremely powerfull electrical device/weapon that dissabled the electronics of the plane leaving it with just flying ability but no guide or screens or radio to guide its flight, like a bermuda triangle situation, and the plane bacame lost used up all fuel and went down into the sea somewere - perhaps?

The plane was commandered and stolen through whatever was available - hijacking, crew involvement, passenger involvement, elcronic flight auto control, again long shot but possible.

Today we are at the very pinacle of very advanced science, and trickery that most would not belive, we can be convinced that something infront of us is real when its fake, told to do something outside our comfort zone and moral standards, and led and nurchared in sutch away, that we should not dissagree.

So flight 370, where is it? whats happened to it? I dont know

Do You...................?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   

CharlieSpeirs
Yesterday's conclusion of apparent events have made this all to easy to sweep under the carpet & blame the pilot!!!

& it felt like they wanted this from day 1!!!

Agree with your entire post!

One angle on the 'suicide' theory, that is very puzzling, has to do with 'execution'.

Suicide - but no desire to let those (children, family, etc...) he loved - know - "why?"...
That is virtually always a part of the equation...
At least let those you love...know that they are not responsible (or - that they are, if that's how you feel).

For this to have been a 'rash', "Well, now that I think about it - I'm mad at the whole world - and, now I'll show them" kind of decision...doesn't play well with the rest of the scene.

Co-pilot - probably would not have been in agreement
Head Steward - probably would not have been in agreement
Other Stewards - ""
220+ passengers - ""
Gotta take 'em all out...to make that last 8-hour drive into the...sunrise.

Seems, from what I've read (other pilots) climbing to 45K wouldn't guarantee the death/s or loss of consciousness of those on board...and...it would/should take a few minutes to gain such altitude (if even possible with the cargo, fuel and passengers)...giving plenty of warning to all parties...that something was amiss.

So - for starters - I do not see how a suicidal pilot (or co-pilot or hijacking-passenger/stowaway) could manage this feat.

BTW - Have appreciated your contributions and demeanor throughout this thread.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by UKGuy1805

That doesn't explain the comms being switched off manually at intervals and the manual turn or how the autopilot would have kept going.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Over two weeks to confirm that the plane went down and based solely on technological data that could've been compiled much earlier......Let's put it this way, if a Russian submarine had gone missing instead of a Malaysian airliner, it would have been found before dawn!

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I personaly have only got two factors close to me to go from -

Flightradar24 because i saw the plane dissapear
My gut feelings and intuition

The rest told to me via the msm etc is not 100% the truth

that just leaves me with the two above, im sure each will have there own feelings and opinions based on there own criteria.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Australia's Prime Minister is about to speak in about 15 minutes--apparently he's gone to Perth. It was suggested by CNN that debris *may* have been identified as coming from 370--the reporter was speculating to the Keebler Elf (Anderson Cooper), not quoting a source. The Malaysian officials will hold a press conference some time after that.
edit on 24-3-2014 by drwill because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

Agree with your entire post!

Thanks pal, it's not often that happens to me, so I'll savour the moment

Suicide - but no desire to let those (children, family, etc...) he loved - know - "why?"...
That is virtually always a part of the equation...
At least let those you love...know that they are not responsible (or - that they are, if that's how you feel).

Couldn't agree more... add to that the lack of motive & it doesn't seem to fit!

Seems, from what I've read (other pilots) climbing to 45K wouldn't guarantee the death/s or loss of consciousness of those on board...and...it would/should take a few minutes to gain such altitude (if even possible with the cargo, fuel and passengers)...giving plenty of warning to all parties...that something was amiss.

Without a doubt!
I seem to remember this being said too, might have been you who shared the info of other pilots knowledge on such an altitude!
& like you have said to do this, to so many without backlash just doesn't add up... Other crew would surely have to be involved including the co-pilot...
But then why just fly into the ocean... that's not very Diabolic... nor is it common in suicide pacts!!!
It's really set precedent in a lot of ways if we are to believe this!

BTW - Have appreciated your contributions and demeanor throughout this thread.

Again thanks a lot pal, it's much appreciated!!!
Your input hasn't gone unnoticed from my end either

Peace Wan!

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by drwill

Um... Abbott ain't in Perth...he's currently in the House of Reps at Parliament House in Canberra.

Not that I am watching politicians snipe at each other for fun or anything...

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by UKGuy1805

Not sure if you are in the UK, but based on your username.. asking this...

Here in the US, all of the MSM seem to heavily pointing the blame on Malaysia... which seems very convenient to me, add on their leader basically concluding it's demise based on a totally new reworking of the data by the UK sat company...

Same arrow pointed at Malysia from the UK media?

My apologies if you aren't in the UK... just trying to see how far this effort to place blame is, when there hasn't been physical evidence in hand to confirm the plane's final destination, which according to the Malaysian leader, is concluded to be SW of Perth by hundreds if not thousands of miles?

Do I know what happened? no, but I agree with you that what I have seen on our major media outlets, doesn't lend itself to an honest representation of the information that they have...

I wish I could go along with this slow feed of info, and get stirred to anger by the MSM's emotional finger pointing, (with added understandable outrage by the families).. but I can't.. I don't trust them to relay the truth, and it has nothing to do with me, those folks in the media have earned my distrust..

Fourth Estate my arse

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

INMARSAT TRACKING TWO PLANES ?? DID I HEAR RIGHT?

Was listening to this How British satellite company Inmarsat tracked down MH370 at 2:36 he states that "it is the southern route is the best fit for the two planes" was this an error in speech or was there another plane involved. Was Inmarsat tracking two planes along side each other in the Indian Ocean??

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by drwill

There will be a conference/statement from the Australian Defence Minister soon, and also a conference from the Malaysians. That's all I got dude.

EDIT: Live stream for up coming thing from aussie defence minister, stand by

ABC 24 Livestream
edit on 24-3-2014 by auroraaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by auroraaus

Sorry about that! (Hangs head in shame.) I misheard Anderson Cooper.
It's the Defence Minister. (Spelling of Defence via = CNN)

new topics

top topics

<< 290  291  292    294  295  296 >>

join