It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 264
<< 261  262  263    265  266  267 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Tallone

sy.gunson
reply to post by Tallone

INMARSAT notified Rolls Royce on 9th March (ie day after crash) that the target had flown south.

Source?

What on earth would make you think Inmarsat had the final word on this? If there was a cover-up, which is what I am talking about. It is obviously at a government level. It is involving the USA, Australia, New Zealand. Just for starters. This would be TPTB, INMARSAT is part of that.

March 9th you say. On MARCH 17th a full week after your date of notification from INMARSAT to some other major corporation - from some unknown source - the Malaysian government announced they had evidence the plane headed North. Now they are saying nothing. Bigger hands than their's are pulling the strings now.

No INMARSAT spokesman Chris McLaughlin stated via email that they notified their partner company [Rolls Royce?] the day after MH370 of its likely path into the southern ocean. Apparently they however delayed some further days before directly notifying the Malaysian Government in person.

New Information Narrows Missing Airliner’s Flight Path

...also MH370 could have been located on March 9?
by Narinder Singh March 21, 2014

A British satellite company indicated that MH370 had crashed in the Indian Ocean on March 9 but there was no follow up to the report.

MH370 could have been located on March 9?

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

thetruth2014
reply to post by thetruth2014

There was a flight scheduled back to kuala lumper from auckland on jan 23rd but it got cancalled. Historical flight stats has no stats for this flight. Why was it cancalled and then ended up in PEK airport ?

Where did you find that info?

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Vasa Croe

judydawg
FYI

Malaysian woman claims to have seen missing MH370 in the water near Andaman Islands on day it disappeared
Latife Dalelah said she saw aircraft-shaped object on Kuala Lumpur flight
She told an air stewardess what she'd seen, but was told to get some sleep
A pilot said she would have been too high up to identify a plane in water
Aircraft and ships renew their search for MH370 in the Andaman Sea
Dalelah's sighting made five days before search expanded to its location

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... a
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I don't make the news I just report the news do you own research Eyeball Height in feet
500000 Miles you can see
....researchmaniacs.com...

So she is claiming visibility at cruising altitude for a large jet? Wouldn't that be about 6 miles or so up? My thought is she saw a plane flying below their plane some thousands of feet below and over the water and presumed it was in the water. I don't know anyone that would have a 6 mile visibility from an airplane seat with the ability to spot a plane in the water. Hell....I have seen huge cruise ships from cruising altitude that look tiny at that height. She must have REALLY good eyes.
edit on 3/21/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

thetruth2014
reply to post by thetruth2014

There was a flight scheduled back to kuala lumper from auckland on jan 23rd but it got cancalled. Historical flight stats has no stats for this flight. Why was it cancalled and then ended up in PEK airport ?

I have not bothered to check this as I don't see the relevance, but had you considered the possibility of codes share flights etc?

There are scheduled flights to Auckland and McMurdo is down on the Ice and Auckland is Voka on the Rocks

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Capitalism responds to questions about social duty:

Inmarsat shared their data with a partner company the following day, on March 11, and with Malaysian investigators on March 12.

It was not until three days later, on March 15, that Malaysian authorities acknowledged that satellite data suggested the plane was not in the Strait of Malacca or the South China Sea and began redirecting search efforts to the Indian Ocean.

Asked whether the company was concerned Malaysia took so long to act on their information, Inmarsat spokesman Chris McLaughlin told the BBC that theirs was just one small piece of data in the Malaysian investigation.

“No, it’s not our place to be concerned,” McLaughlin said. “Our position was we shared data and an idea that could be tested against other data with the correct authorities on the Tuesday.

We can’t possibly know what other data was in the investigation or what routes the Malaysian government were following.”

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sy.gunson

Code share is irrelevant as were looking at the specific registration number of the boeing 777 that's missing so only tracking the particular plane
edit on 21-3-2014 by thetruth2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Seek_Truth

Airtopia.com search jan 23rd 2014 there was a return flight back to kl which never did occur. So why didn't it huge time gap right after that and this particular flight was cancalled prior to showing up in PEK so very relevant as to why there was a cancelation and on its next flight route falls off the map.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by civpop

Thank you for that confirmation. Looking back through my post I cant find the actual post I made about the batteries themselves, but Im pretty sure it was around the 11th. I did find the post I made later about it possibly being gold on the 16th.

You can see that HERE

The 1000 lb over weight came to around 20 million in USD. If there was even more tucked in among the fruit, the numbers could really be a big jackpot to someone.

Just posting this made me think back to the two Japaneses men that got caught on the Italian Borders with a tremendous amount of Cash? or was it bonds? I just know we never heard much more about it after that.

I think using a commercial airliners would be a great way to move some cargo along. Knowing now as we do that this cargo was never scanned really rings some big bells and whistles too me.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

thetruth2014

Airtopia.com search jan 23rd 2014 there was a return flight back to kl which never did occur. So why didn't it huge time gap right after that and this particular flight was cancalled prior to showing up in PEK so very relevant as to why there was a cancelation and on its next flight route falls off the map.

Airtopia.com isn't a valid website.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Its not valid based on ? And cross reference it with airfleet or flight aware in that case if you deem it invalid

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

thetruth2014

Its not valid based on ? And cross reference it with airfleet or flight aware in that case if you deem it invalid

As in non existent. Post a link.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by judydawg

Not talking about how far you can see, but what you can make out as in a shape. At 30-35k feet above the ocean this lady claims to have made out a plane under water....not happening.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
A link to the leaked flight transcripts via The Telegraph, with commentary.
www.telegraph.co.uk...
edit on 21-3-2014 by drwill because: typo

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Splodge

Splodge

Tallone
reply to post by option158

Exact.
But there is more at play than just the US military I think. That is why you have dissent within the ranks and a general on Fox news leaking info (or disinfo depending on your take on it). Something is going on we are definitely not privy to. The media circus are leading us in--yeah-- circles naturally.

MH 370 threatens to expose something, reveal something to the people of the world the TPTB definitely do not want us to know. What's going down now is a desperate attempt to correct that situation before whatever there is to reveal gets revealed. It's a theory and that is all it is at this point. But to me it makes a hell of a lot more sense than what we are being led to believe.

The debris will in all likelihood turn out to be unrelated to MH 370. Then some other bone thrown to us, and it won't be in the direction of the Northern Corridor. Or maybe when they announce the debris is not from MH 370 they will also tell us the search is using up too many resources and will henceforth be scaled down... At least it is taking the minds of the world off the ever worsening GFC ha ha. TPTB must be appreciating that part of it.

edit on 21-3-2014 by Tallone because: (no reason given)

I think the general on Fox is trying to strong arm the countries not automatically predisposed to kow-towing to the US/Australia to get on board the US-led bandwagon. He said if Pakistan doesn't say something soon they'll be complicit - eg: automatically an accessory? That's "you're with us or against us" language.

I think there are distinct geopolitical problems here. Some Asian countries are not willing to roll over and play this out the US/Australia's way.

edit on 21-3-2014 by Splodge because: (no reason given)

Absolutely there are distinct geopolitical problems here. Look at the state of the world right now. We have the Ukraine, Syria, Iran/Isreal, China/Japan/Indonesia/Vietnam... and so on going on, not to mention Iraq and Afghanistan have never rolled over. The worsening GFC is driving elites to ever desperate measures, threats of war with other nations and, harsher austerity within.

Whatever is really behind the disappearance of MH370, whatever it is TPTB are wanting to keep hidden from us at this time definitely is linked somehow with geopolitical concerns. The world is under one economic, social, and political system and no national economy is decoupled from another any longer. The capitalist system has corrupted completely from the inside, we see that with the complete disaster our financial system is in. TPTB cannot resurrect what has died and become a giant lurching zombie so instead they have turned to plundering the workers of the world and to war. All of that is driving massive geopolitical tensions at this moment. WW3 is little more than a spark away.

Thinking this whole charade spinning off the disappearance of MH 370, a MAJOR MAJOR disaster for the airline industry the world over and for governments everywhere (think about their concerns their populations retain confident traveling by air is safe for starters) has nothing to do with the state of the world right now would be a huge mistake.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

drwill
A link to the leaked flight transcripts via The Telegraph, with commentary.
www.telegraph.co.uk...
edit on 21-3-2014 by drwill because: typo

Thanks for the link.

Too bad that we are not seeing an official copy and you got to love that "some wording may not be exact" part, but I guess we have come to expect stuff like this by now.

Just another little blurp that may or may not yada yada yada...
edit on 21-3-2014 by OatDelphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

You might be right. Which would make the disappearance of the airline part of a black flag operation, or actually one in and of itself. Certainly a possibility at this point.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

thetruth2014
reply to post by sy.gunson

Code share is irrelevant as were looking at the specific registration number of the boeing 777 that's missing so only tracking the particular plane
edit on 21-3-2014 by thetruth2014 because: (no reason given)

Since I am inexperienced with using these two sites please can you advise when it next appears and had you though about the possibility it may have been booked in for maintenance with Air NZ's heavy maintenance base at Auckland?
Air NZ also operates the B777 and hence it may have arrived one day and stayed for a scheduled check and flown out a day or two later. The distance which you mentioned is roughly double the distance from Kuala Lumpur to Auckland.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

Governments everywhere are tied to the major corporations in numerous intricate ways. Everywhere. No exceptions.

Take a look at your own government whichever one it is and try look at the percentage of so called representatives of the people who are not multimillionaires versus those that are. I vouch you will find the millionaires outnumber those that are not by a long shot. These people are all tied to corporations. I don't know of any exceptions to this apparent general rule of thumb.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by OatDelphi

Not much to see there, except the co-pilot repeated info and didn't reply to ATC for 11 minutes. I might add that this is an alleged transcript (translated from Mandarin into English, I think).

edit on 21-3-2014 by drwill because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2014 by drwill because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Tallone

And how is that relevant to the disappearance of MH 370 you may well ask. I would just say, the first rule of journalism is to follow the money trail.

top topics

<< 261  262  263    265  266  267 >>

join