It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 263
<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

The airport is omitted it travelled to auckland and then there is no flight from auckland . There is also no stated info from deperature point hence looks like a crew only flight. Maybe not a smoking gun but a very interesting piece of information where cargo could be planted of significance and big enough time gap for retrofitting the plane or sabotage.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
don't know if anyone has seen the latest, but they are now saying the plane was carrying highly flammable lithium batteries after denying it. apologies if its already been posted.

www.dailymail.co.uk... erous-cargo.html

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

thetruth2014

The airport is omitted it travelled to auckland and then there is no flight from auckland . There is also no stated info from deperature point hence looks like a crew only flight. Maybe not a smoking gun but a very interesting piece of information where cargo could be planted of significance and big enough time gap for retrofitting the plane or sabotage.

There are numerous flights listed with no flight back. Look at the departures, AMS is listed to KUL 4 times in a row with no flight from KUL to AMS. So are you suggesting it magically was transported back to AMS for each flight to KUL since there are no flights listing its return?

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

thetruth2014

HOLD UP HOLD UP SMOKING GUN WTF WAS IT DOING AT AUCKLAND PRIOR TO ITS Beijing TO KUALA LUMPER ROUTE ? THERE WAS NO RETURN FLIGHT BACK ? INTERESTING VERY GREAT FIND RIGHT THERE..WE SHOULD DIG INTO THIS MORE...ISNT MCMURDO STATION VERY CLOSE TO AUCKLAND ?
edit on 21-3-2014 by thetruth2014 because: (no reason given)

naw it's still summer here

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

thetruth2014

I believe the prior flights were all many days before with many gaps in logs.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Vasa Croe

thetruth2014

Seek_Truth

thetruth2014

Seek_Truth

thetruth2014

Seek_Truth

jadedANDcynical
Along the lines of the current conversation (Malaysia flights into and out of Pakistan), I present the following:

KARACHI:
Malaysia Airlines on Monday ceased its operations from Pakistan – a decision that will affect a significant number of Pakistani students, tourists and business people who frequently travel to Malaysia and Australia through the airline.

Pack up: Malaysia Airlines calls it quits in Pakistan

But this wouldn't be enough to generate the hard feelings that would result in them wanting to take revenge, would it?

I wonder if Mr. Shah had any experience flying the Dubai - Karachi - Kuala Lumpur route....

Important question what was the last route with this plane registration prior to kuala Lumpur Beijing route ? Also more background on the russian jew on the plane possible mossad links ?

If the pilot had a lot of experience flying that route, he may be able to fly it under the radar himself or with a gun to his head. Just sayin.

Agreed...do we know the last route taken by this plane prior to its last voyage prior to travelling to beijing ?

I'm trying to find anything regarding flights prior and have been unsuccessful.

Here is something Flight Log
edit on 21-3-2014 by Seek_Truth because: found flight log

HOLD UP HOLD UP SMOKING GUN WTF WAS IT DOING AT AUCKLAND PRIOR TO ITS Beijing TO KUALA LUMPER ROUTE ? THERE WAS NO RETURN FLIGHT BACK ? INTERESTING VERY GREAT FIND RIGHT THERE..WE SHOULD DIG INTO THIS MORE...ISNT MCMURDO STATION VERY CLOSE TO AUCKLAND ?

Ok...seriously with all caps again? No this is not a smoking gun. Plenty of the flights listed do not have a return flight from the same airport. That and Malaysia Air flies to Aukland a lot....just look at their other flights that are not this plane.
edit on 3/21/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

There's a two month gap for kuala lumper to beijing flight looks like a crew only flight and wonder if malaysia airlines even has this route

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I do find it odd that this plane is not listed for a single flight in 2007 or 2009 and there was an 8 month gap in flights in 2013 then a couple or three months gaps later. Why the gaps in flights for aircraft like this? Were there major upgrades or something that had to be done in these gaps?

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Vasa Croe
I do find it odd that this plane is not listed for a single flight in 2007 or 2009 and there was an 8 month gap in flights in 2013 then a couple or three months gaps later. Why the gaps in flights for aircraft like this? Were there major upgrades or something that had to be done in these gaps?

I'm not very familiar with the site but it looks like maybe user recorded sightings vs actual continuous flight logs.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Tallone

sy.gunson
reply to post by Tallone

INMARSAT notified Rolls Royce on 9th March (ie day after crash) that the target had flown south.

Source?

What on earth would make you think Inmarsat had the final word on this? If there was a cover-up, which is what I am talking about. It is obviously at a government level. It is involving the USA, Australia, New Zealand. Just for starters. This would be TPTB, INMARSAT is part of that.

March 9th you say. On MARCH 17th a full week after your date of notification from INMARSAT to some other major corporation - from some unknown source - the Malaysian government announced they had evidence the plane headed North. Now they are saying nothing. Bigger hands than their's are pulling the strings now.

I did not bother to keep the link as it was published by a news agency yesterday but it quoted the general manager of INMARSAT.

As for your venal reaction going ballistic, I simply cited that INMARSAT passed on accurate prediction of where MH370 went within 24 hours of the disappearance. Nobody is saying INMARSAT did anything wrong, however there were some days of delay before they contacted the Malaysian Government according to the article.

What is self evident however is that people did know credibly within 24 hours where it was likely to be and through whatever process for 12 wasted days everyone looked in the wrong place.

What on earth would make you think Inmarsat had the final word on this?

...did I actually say that?
Don't think so...
edit on 21-3-2014 by sy.gunson because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

thetruth2014

I noticed that this flight MH130 departed KL (Kuala Lumpur?) to Auckland International on 01/23/2014. The mileage for the flight is listed as 9852 miles. Actual mileage between Kuala Lumpur and Auckland is 5408 miles. Did 9M-MRO depart Auckland for secret destination (Diego Garcia) ? Notice the other flight maps including MH370 that disappeared show the tracking between airports. Not so on the MH-130 flight to Auckland. The Auckland flight MH-130 on 01/23/2014 was 1 month 5 days before the 2 ex-Navy Seals were found dead on the Maersk Alabama. A 4444 mile discrepancy?

www.airfleets.net...|B777|28420|||||0|23||all|all|
edit on 21-3-2014 by Mikeultra because: 1 month 5 days

edit on 21-3-2014 by Mikeultra because: 4444 miles?

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Seek_Truth

thetruth2014

Ya will just go with the fantasy karachi pakistan hanger w no actual evidence lol there is do deperaturrle point listed looks like a crew flight and then no listed flight back when it ends up in china to dismiss that is politely saying sort of naive of you

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Mikeultra

thetruth2014

I noticed that this flight MH130 departed KL (Kuala Lumpur?) to Auckland International on 01/23/2014. The mileage for the flight is listed as 9852 miles. Actual mileage between Kuala Lumpur and Auckland is 5408 miles. Did 9M-MRO depart Auckland for secret destination (Diego Garcia) ? Notice the other flight maps including MH370 that disappeared show the tracking between airports. Not so on the MH-130 flight to Auckland. The Auckland flight MH-130 on 01/23/2014 was 5 days before the 2 ex-Navy Seals were found dead on the Maersk Alabama.

Amazing find cargo stolen crew flight to "auckland" ghost flight perfect timing to put the cargo in from the maersk alabama.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Mikeultra

thetruth2014

I noticed that this flight MH130 departed KL (Kuala Lumpur?) to Auckland International on 01/23/2014. The mileage for the flight is listed as 9852 miles. Actual mileage between Kuala Lumpur and Auckland is 5408 miles. Did 9M-MRO depart Auckland for secret destination (Diego Garcia) ? Notice the other flight maps including MH370 that disappeared show the tracking between airports. Not so on the MH-130 flight to Auckland. The Auckland flight MH-130 on 01/23/2014 was 5 days before the 2 ex-Navy Seals were found dead on the Maersk Alabama.

Amazing find cargo stolen crew flight to "auckland" ghost flight perfect timing to put the cargo in from the maersk alabama.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Vasa Croe

I understand this aircraft had a ground collision at some point in its career causing major damage to a wing tip. That would have required a rebuild.

Also though it is a newer aircraft, all aircraft undergo scheduled checks.

For example a C check - require approximately 2,400 - 3,500man hours of maintenance - for every 18 months or 3,500 airframe flying hours

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

thetruth2014

Seek_Truth

thetruth2014

Ya will just go with the fantasy karachi pakistan hanger w no actual evidence lol there is do deperaturrle point listed looks like a crew flight and then no listed flight back when it ends up in china to dismiss that is politely saying sort of naive of you

Huh??

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Seek_Truth

thetruth2014

Seek_Truth

thetruth2014

My bad on mobile more typos

Huh??

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

sy.gunson

Vasa Croe

I understand this aircraft had a ground collision at some point in its career causing major damage to a wing tip. That would have required a rebuild.

Also though it is a newer aircraft, all aircraft undergo scheduled checks.

For example a C check - require approximately 2,400 - 3,500man hours of maintenance - for every 18 months or 3,500 airframe flying hours

It took place in 2012....

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by thetruth2014

There was a flight scheduled back to kuala lumper from auckland on jan 23rd but it got cancalled. Historical flight stats has no stats for this flight. Why was it cancalled and then ended up in PEK airport ?

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Mikeultra
The Karachi Airport has quite a history with hijackings. It wasn't too hard for some madmen to get in past security.

Pan Am Flight 73 was a Pan American World Airways Boeing 747-121 and was hijacked by four armed men of the Abu Nidal Organisation on September 5, 1986 while having a stopover at Jinnah International Airport in Karachi. The four hijackers were dressed as Karachi airport security guards and were armed with assault rifles, pistols, grenades, and plastic explosive belts. They came in through a van that was made to look like an airport security vehicle.
insider.pk...

Will MH370 be added to this list of Pakistan related hijackings? Only time will tell.

Someone hijacked a plane exactly 2 years before my birth? Interesting.

Carry on.

Sorry, I understand that lends nothing to the conversation, I just though it was cool.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
A round trip from Kuala Lumpur to Diego Garcia is 4276 miles. That might account for the 4444 extra miles listed on the MH130 trip that 9M-MRO made from Kuala Lumpur to Auckland on 01/23/2014. Then they left off the mileage on the return to Kuala Lumpur.

new topics

top topics

<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join