It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 255
<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

RP2SticksOfDynamite

thetruth2014

civpop

iprotectwildlife
reply to post by civpop

I am not sure if your response is agreeing with me OR are you asking for an explanation

Sorry no I'm not asking for an explanation just guessing maybe it was a test run to see if it could be done, sorry :-)

Agreeing on the dry run theory :-)

edit on 20-3-2014 by civpop because: (no reason given)

777 flight 370 march 7th 14th 21st start of the equinox 7th create problem 14th revelation blame on pilots 21st rebirth there will be something huge tomorrow to do with the plane or used as a distraction from it

You should post this in the joke forum because it appears to me
that you are indeed having a laugh!!
Number jumble nothing but bumble! (and thats putting it politely)

edit on 20-3-2014 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

Yes maybe I should put 9/11 on that "joke forum" too because after all that was just a movie

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

thetruth2014Yes maybe I should put 9/11 on that "joke forum" too because after all that was just a movie

it really should be 11/9 not 9/11

never understood why you yanks write your dates around the wrong way

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

onefellswoop

thetruth2014Yes maybe I should put 9/11 on that "joke forum" too because after all that was just a movie

it really should be 11/9 not 9/11

never understood why you yanks write your dates around the wrong way

Not sure, but according to ISO 8601 we are all doing it wrong.

www.uic.edu...

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Equinox: March 20, 2014, 16:57 UTC

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Given local time Malaysia

8th and 21st

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by voided

And is also conveniently located far from the real areas worth searching, looks like a distraction, especially given that the electrical fire theories have been debunked.

www.nbcnews.com...

A theory holding that a fire brought down the missing Malaysia Airlines flight was gaining traction on the Internet Tuesday — but there's simply no evidence of an in-flight blaze, an aviation expert told NBC News.

"I've seen those remarks. I've seen the articles. If there was an electrical fire on board, there still has to be a source. And you can't take out the entire electrical system all in one fell swoop without really catastrophically compromising the structure of the airplane," said Greg Feith, a former National Transportation Safety Board crash investigator and NBC News analyst.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
its phenomenal that people still talking about it... But as I said just 1-2 days after the event, that this NEVER HAPPENED... its what they do, to vaccinate the global consciousness... to pass their reallity into our level of existanse... its fake... They drained your energy like a mosquito

people should stop bothering. Soon they may orchistrate a reveal of the accident and that they found it, with a couple of derbis... But you should consider, how is it possible an airplane in that size, to vanish and nobody knows where it is, for almost a half a month now! Personally is an accident for laughs... its not real.

I may direct you into 2-3 illuminate cards (the illuminate card game)... I will give you the names of it.

1) a card named : Airlines
2) a card named : bermuda triangle
3) a card named : early warning!

The phrase early warning, is being read and heared, several times by the journalist the last 12 days is it?

Here is my prev posts in this topic.. www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 20-3-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Please dont take me wrong on with what Im about to say, but this has been nagging at me the last couple days.

There were only a few Americans on that plane. We basically know the number of Pax from other countries, China probably having the most. Two things I am wondering about here.

1. I have heard it mentioned from other members from other countries that their countries arent really following this or giving it as much airtime as America is. At least not the depth of it and 24 hour coverage.

2. I realize other countries are trying to help with the SaR, but it really seems America is going way out their to almost an extreme. All the alphabet companies sticking their fingers into the pie. I do not think our 3 or 4 Americans are anymore important then the rest of the pax. The money this is costing us to do this? I know we like to pretend to be the good guys, but we all know that is sort of a joke these days. I just dont understand the extremes we are going too for this length of time.

I cant think at this point it is really still a rescue mission. I also cant help but thinks this is way more about the plane and it always has been. There was something on it and it wasnt fruit that has them all in a tiz. It is still going strong in the news even if it is redundant to the point you want to scream. I mean really though, how long did Air France stay in the news in your face as a 24 hour coverage? Any plane crash or Hijacking for that matter.

What is wrong with this picture?

Im sorry if Im presenting this a little bit muddled, but hopefully you folks can follow my thought here

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

onehuman
Please dont take me wrong on with what Im about to say, but this has been nagging at me the last couple days.

There were only a few Americans on that plane. We basically know the number of Pax from other countries, China probably having the most. Two things I am wondering about here.

1. I have heard it mentioned from other members from other countries that their countries arent really following this or giving it as much airtime as America is. At least not the depth of it and 24 hour coverage.

2. I realize other countries are trying to help with the SaR, but it really seems America is going way out their to almost an extreme. All the alphabet companies sticking their fingers into the pie. I do not think our 3 or 4 Americans are anymore important then the rest of the pax. The money this is costing us to do this? I know we like to pretend to be the good guys, but we all know that is sort of a joke these days. I just dont understand the extremes we are going too for this length of time.

I cant think at this point it is really still a rescue mission. I also cant help but thinks this is way more about the plane and it always has been. There was something on it and it wasnt fruit that has them all in a tiz. It is still going strong in the news even if it is redundant to the point you want to scream. I mean really though, how long did Air France stay in the news in your face as a 24 hour coverage? Any plane crash or Hijacking for that matter.

Im sorry if Im presenting this a little bit muddled, but hopefully you folks can follow my thought here

If what you say has some merit to it. What or who could be on the plane?
Ideas? Why is it not possible to find out?
Gold? Debt payment to China?
Technology what?
Cloaking machine?
Time Machine?
Coffee machine?
Teleporter Machine?
Hoover?
What?

Is the cargo related to the people onboard? And does that provide a
clue? An IBM technology exec based in china who was about to be reposted.
Freescale personnel.
Did some one want to prevent this plane getting to China? After all it did end up
going in the opposite direction?
Something is odd? Too many different cookies for the same tea cup saucer!
edit on 20-3-2014 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Regarding that, here's my thoughts:

• Once it reached a point where there was no way the plane could still be airborne, then we hit the point where in all likelihood everybody is dead. That would have been several hours after the plane originally went missing. So, many people (would be viewers / followers of related news) write-off the whole event as a lost-cause and loose interest.
  • Other countries, may have more interesting news going-on locally than in America. In America, frankly I am relieved to take a break from the politics of late, and instead hear the news talk about something else. If it weren't for the Crimea situation and HL370, I probably wouldn't even have the "news" on the TV the last week - and just got my usual daily recap (via "The Daily Show" and "The Colbert Report") instead.
  • Actually, for the current efforts in the very South Indian Ocean, Australia is really leading the way / coordinating efforts - not America.
  • Although China (I seem to recall) had the most citizens on MH370, they are known for controlling their media "speculation". So, no big surprise you don't hear to much from China's heavily-regulated "news" industry.
  • America definitely has a vested interest in finding out what happened - not just from an anti-terrorist point-of-view, but also from an aviation industry point-of-view. It was an America-made Boeing plane. Boeing needs to re-assure the world their products are safe, and if any issue comes up with the plane itself or typical procedures for operating that plane - Boeing needs to come up with a fix.

IMH(f)O anyway.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

onehuman

Read this

Intelligence Sources

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

My theory is that the Maersk Alabama has something to do with this. Maersk uses this ship for trips between Mombasa, Kenya and the United Arab Emirates. The 2 ex-Navy Seals that were found dead on the Maersk Alabama February 18, 2014 in the Seychelles Islands worked for the Trident Group based in Norfolk, VA. Trident is involved with maritime security, and in particular the waters of the Malacca Strait.

The Maersk Alabama delivered a weapon or deadly virus by shipping container directly to Kuala Lumpur or Diego Garcia. If it was to Kuala Lumpur the cargo was taken to the airport and loaded on MH370. If the shipping container was taken to Diego Garcia, then MH370 was taken to Diego Garcia to be loaded with whatever the weapon is. It will appear at a later date, stike at Israel or the U.S. and be blamed on Iran.

The Trident employees were part of the plan and were killed to eliminate loose ends. Very easy it was for the heroin and syringes to be planted as false evidence in the cause of death. How many Seals or ex-Seals have been killed since 2009?

www.gotridentgroup.com...

After reading this paragraph about the opium and heroin trade in Afghanistan, perhaps the Maersk Alabama delivered a container or two of that. Maybe that's the mysterious cargo on MH370. It was hijacked for that alone, that's why there's been no demands.
The governments involved can't spill the beans on their illegal activities. One or more of them burned another, and they can't talk about it.

And what about the contents of the Maersk Alabama cargo around the time of the deaths? Certainly that could provide a missing piece to this puzzle. It’s also important to note that military operators have been overseeing the world’s largest opium fields in Afghanistan and their contracts have been approved through the year 2024, yet nobody seems to be able to put an end to the black drug trade that exists throughout the world, a trade which has seen booming exports in heroin ever since US and NATO troops arrived in that country in 2001.
21stcenturywire.com...

There is big money to be had in the anti-piracy contracting world, and it doesn’t help that multinational corporations play both sides of the fence when it comes to threats made against ships.
21stcenturywire.com...

edit on 20-3-2014 by Mikeultra because: opium and heroin smuggling

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Here in the UK it is having major coverage, on every news show a few times a day, experts etc making theories. As is obvious in ATS, media news and generally, it is an effective aversion to events in Crimea.

Perhaps this is deliberately convenient, I wouldn't be surprised, those of intelligent and inquisitive nature need only look into the recent history of Crimea and those involved to know that it was never really free and was always in the sights of others, it got as far as being Ukrainian but the big move on the international political chess game from EU and Nato of gaining it didn't happen as planned and it is now part of Russia again, as it has mostly been for a few hundred years. Obviously Crimea is strategic and of importance, often referred to as the jewel in the crown etc.

Perhaps certain factions would prefer eyes being averted from the unscrupulous international hypocrisy.
edit on 20-3-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

The Maersk /SEAL thing is certainly suspicious, it appears something was going down.

Are there any credible reports of air traffic to /from DG or the details released of the cargo and flight history of the plane yet?

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

In terms of the change in news coverage to being more MH370-centric and less Crimea-centric, I totally agree.

Regarding the Crimea situation, people I think are figuring-out that the West will effectively be writing-off Crimea as being effectively "annexed" by Russia. Nobody is going to war with Russia to roll that back. So, Basically the Russians win. That's not something consumers in the West really want to be reminded about on a daily basis.

Yes, there will be "sanctions" and stuff, but basically Putin wins - basically because he moved quick. I don't want to side-track this thread onto Crimea. So, I'll leave it as ... nobody really wants to talk about or be reminded about it any more.

In comparison, MH370 is a "mystery" and hence more alluring to consumers. Although, once some debris is found that can be confirmed as being from MH370, that whole story will evaporate - since each day after that it, will be increasingly less of a mystery.

edit on 2014-3-20 by EnhancedInterrogator because: Spelling, Gramma, etc.

edit on 2014-3-20 by EnhancedInterrogator because: Formatting, grammaer, klariphicashun, etc.

edit on 2014-3-20 by EnhancedInterrogator because: Changed a couple of incorrect words.

edit on 2014-3-20 by EnhancedInterrogator because: Changed a couple of (additional) incorrect words. Changed some formatt'en.

edit on 2014-3-20 by EnhancedInterrogator because: Added some clarification.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

theabsolutetruth
reply to post by voided

And is also conveniently located far from the real areas worth searching, looks like a distraction, especially given that the electrical fire theories have been debunked.

www.nbcnews.com...

A theory holding that a fire brought down the missing Malaysia Airlines flight was gaining traction on the Internet Tuesday — but there's simply no evidence of an in-flight blaze, an aviation expert told NBC News.

"I've seen those remarks. I've seen the articles. If there was an electrical fire on board, there still has to be a source. And you can't take out the entire electrical system all in one fell swoop without really catastrophically compromising the structure of the airplane," said Greg Feith, a former National Transportation Safety Board crash investigator and NBC News analyst.

I want to believe that this is _the_ wreckage so the media will shut up, and the family members won't be subjected to relentless stories and panel discussions. However, I can't help but wonder if the heart-tugging grief reaction at yesterday's briefing--which was duly recorded by the media and the videos were played every hour or so--set something in motion. Suddenly wreckage is spotted in the graveyard of the Indian Ocean, in waters so cold (8 degrees C), survival would not be
possible; where a trench cuts right to the heart of the earth. Bye bye, Black Box.
One cannot help but wonder these awful things.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

~Lucidity

research100
reply to post by puntito

FBI joins the hunt www.usatoday.com...

Forensic analysis of the hard drives of the pilot and the co-pilot. And speculation of the fight simulator too.

Only copies of the hard drives though...which is weird and a pretty significant factor because copies are not as valuable.

Here's a video report: www.msnbc.com...

They saying they've reduced the search zone to the south Indian Ocean...mostly searching by the U.S., Australia, and New Zealand.
edit on 3/19/2014 by ~Lucidity because: typo

Just getting back...odd...er...highly suspicious how mere hours after this (quoted) they all of a sudden spotted "objects." After almost two weeks. And that's all I have to say about that. Conveniently in an area with no shipping lanes that no military or other ship can get to for days. Probably just more red herrings in the sea.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

qmantoo

WanDash
reply to post by Libertygal

We had reports that the Malaysian Military radar clocked this flight (meaning, minimally - an unexpected signal) heading across the Malaysian Peninsula into the Strait of Malacca at/about 2:15 a.m. (local time), which was about 2 hours into the flight.
We likewise, have the Thai Military saying their radar spotted the 'odd' flight heading in said direction...
So - if it was not MH-370...then...maybe...there's another plane we should be looking for...and...MH-370 was really hijacked...as a...DECOY.
Guess we'll see what story they tell us is...official...soon enough.

I think we may be the subject of a magicians slight-of-hand trick too. While we are concentrating on one aircraft, there is another out there as well. This would explain the confusion and the misinformation because the authorities do not know which is which at this point.

There are too many fishermen and others who have reported low flying aircraft in possibly totally different areas. There are many aspects to this mystery and they all have to have explanations which fit the facts and radar returns.

In the passenger compartments the O2 lasts 10 minutes for the passengers generated by chemicals not from a pressurised bottle and is delivered in 3 sections, not all from the same chemical source and the cabin crew's O2 bottles last a couple of hours I believe I read.

from pprune forum

Being familiar with the type, at the 230-240 tons that the aircraft weighed one hour into flight the performance limited altitude would have been between 38,000 and 39,000 ft, increasing about 10,000 ft for every 10 tons of fuel burned.

Normal takeoff fuel would have been in the range of 44-47 tons.

To climb significantly above these altitudes is not possible because the engines would not be able to develop the required thrust and the wing would not have been able to generate the required lift, both of which reduce with increased altitude.

To be able to climb to 45,000 ft (which is 2,000 ft above the certified ceiling of this 777) the weight would have to be reduced to approx. 165 tons; in other words the weight of the aircraft, payload and virtually no fuel .

However from one of sy.gunson's post I think

If however the engines are still developing thrust, with enough altitude and provided it had not entered a spin the aircraft would just fly out of the stall and recover to basically stable flight.

Unfortunately I am not the original source of the claim about climbing to 45,000ft. RMAF radar station Butterworth are the original source disclosed by their Government. As mentioned before without a transponder the only way you can tell with primary radar is to spot the aircraft 500nm distant, then the rules of trigonometry virtually confirm it. I myself have serious doubt that a loaded plane could do that. I know a guy who took a Boeing 727-100 to 42,000ft but that was a private jet with extra auxilliary fuel tanks so it was a flying gas can.

It should be possible actually if we know the number of passengers, the fuel loaded at Kuala Lumpur and the weight of cargo (Mangosteens) etc to do a rough calculation of the weight at last radio contact which gives an approximate weight before this supposed climb to 45,000ft.

The very first original search area by the way also included off the mouth of the Mekong Delta which is where the oil rig worker saw an explosion and burning aircraft in the sky. That places it 500nm from Butterworth radar.

Much in this saga has made no sense.

Furthermore a climb from 43,000ft to 45,000ft would take 20 minutes so the timeline has to be accounted for too.

I don't think the Malaysian Government has correctly reported the turn back course from last reported contact because Thailand said the aircraft was seen flying south towards Kuala Lumpur from Thailand and then made a right turn (ie west) over Kota Baru area. It sounds almost as if it dropped and flew over Vietnam and southern Cambodia in a large left turn then came south through the Gulf of Thailand.

edit on 20-3-2014 by sy.gunson because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Zenem
Seems like a great way to divert attention away from Diego Garcia...hey guys look over here! (1600miles West of Australia..)

All the ships, airplanes etc do a handbrake turn and start heading the opposite direction :/

You might be reading this all wrong.

MH370 may well have flown south east over the Maldives as sightings suggest and then have been picked up by ground based surveillance radar at Diego Garcia as it flew east of the base. It even wouldn't surprise me if a fighter was scrambled and this followed by a P-3 or P-8 scrambled to tail it.

I just put it out there that if it was detected by radar flying past Diego Garcia that some could have known since 9th March roughly where the plane went down. There could have been some discreet releases of information about the INMARSAT satellite picking up "pings" in order to create a public justification to look in the final search area.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

auroraaus
reply to post by sy.gunson

I grew up in Canberra and didn't find it boring at all. A magical place. Beautiful parks and gardens, nature reserves, wonderful treasures at the national library, questacon (science activity centre), parliament, national archives, the war memorial (absolutely awesome), gosh the list goes on.

But as for politicians boring me to death... well... I like to watch Parliament Question Time of TV from time to time... heh

Oh you're definitely a scary girl auroraaus....

Here in New Zealand every time I see Australian parliamentary debate on our TV, I wonder who's got a chainsaw going outside?

I find it painful to sit through Parliamentary debate because it's like a 1,001 ways not to tell the truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join