It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 244
<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   

option158
reply to post by Brocade

there has been 4 ships transiting though that area over the last week...... we should check to see who owns then ships and the ships capabilities .... just saying...... ( read between the lines.) ( and under the letters)

Really good point.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I am also very skeptical of this as India was just given the go ahead to search in a very specific area based on radar from an undisclosed country and I would not imagine that area was the same area that Australia is claiming to have found debris. So I am going to go with not parts of the plane.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Controllers hear good night and good morning all the time. What are the chances they know this pilot never uses the phrase. And even if he did it for the first time, why would they not think he just doing the same as many others?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
All the way out there, SW of Perth is part of the most desolate part of ocean you would want to cross. 5000 km SW of where the plane took off in Malaysia. Next stop, on a SW course are the Antarctic Islands of Port-aux Francais, about 6500 Km from Malaysia. I do guess you have to factor ocean current drift for the last 2 weeks, and wonder what that would be.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by thetruth2014

Where can we call if we have a possible sighting regarding Flt 370? I posted here about coordinates I found a few days ago and tonight I just found what appears to be a debris field nearby those coordinates. I have recorded the coordinates of pieces of debris. I have called my local station here on Long Island ( NY), tried CNN tips line but all they do is put me through to 'comment' line......I am trying desperately to relay this information. The image I had on my satellite pic from Monday, shows the correct shape of the 777. this image is in fairly direct line with the debris field I have located tonight. on Little Andaman Island and it is South of the original search. In this image, is very obviously a VERY low-flying plane with the correct tail flaps of the 777 and a very large plane. I assume the image was taken shortly before the possible crash. I have been trying to get this info to someone for 5 days now.
If anyone knows who to call, please help.
Thank you,
Linda

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by option158

Speaking of ships the maersk Alabama and its "special cargo" protected by two trident security firm who mysteriously overdosed on heroin in port of seychelles ? Where is that cargo and right along flight mh370 reprogrammed flight plan ? Hmmm...

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   

WanDash
reply to post by Brocade

For the plane to have flown south...over open ocean for most of the trip...don't you think one or more of the passengers, at some point (like - when the sun started to rise) would start questioning - - "Uh - Stewardess?! Steward?! Shouldn't we have landed...by...now? How far is it from Kuala Lumpur to mainland Asia?"
Seems we're asked to mix and match stories...to accept this.
We take the 'hijacker-terrorist-evil_pilot" theory that kills all passengers (and crewmembers not involved in this...suicide...run)...then...fly toward the deep blue yonder...until all fuel has been exhausted... ?
I don't know... Probably just...me...but, I don't see this explanation accounting for the facts (that I lean toward accepting) in hand.

I can imagine it being possible that there's a scenario in which a terrible accident kills everyone on board (fumes? decompression? that kind of thing) while allowing the plane to keep flying, I'm neither a pilot nor an engineer so perhaps I'm utterly wrong, I have no idea.

I do know that if they really have found the plane off the west coast of australia then pretty much everything we've been fed so far doesn't make sense, and a lot of it absolutely cannot be true. But your last sentence is exactly right, it's what each of us has chosen to accept from what we've been told, we've had no facts to go on.

If that is the plane they've found... well.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Vasa Croe
Well unless they find the black box, there will be plenty of new theories popping up about this being a faked wreckage because they had time to fake it over the last 2 weeks and plant it in the ocean at the right place, and how the real flight was landed somewhere and will be used in an attack and that the people that were supposed to be on board were never really on board and that the plane never actually existed and blah blah blah.....
If this is the plane, I really hope they are able to recover the black box.....

I hope they can recover the black box too. The only problem with finding a couple of items is that these items could have been dumped overboard by any old ship passing that way or even dropped from one of the spy planes searching the area. Just make sure they float and come from a 777 aircraft they have lying around on some runway somewhere. Even luggage could be extracted and flown to somewhere else to be 'found'. I say again, we need some investagative journalists with real big ones to delve into this one.

Do we still have more than one search area being searched? If so, why would that be when we know that some countries have way more radar capabilities than they are letting on about ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Linda, I dont know. Maybe you post the coordinates here and folks can have a look. There must be a hotline somewhere to report these things. Maybe even the FBI or Malaysian government or Malaysia Airlines. Possibly a news service? Even a local one would be grateful of the real plane location if you have found it. The big newspapers would soon pick it up if it was.
edit on 19 Mar 2014 by qmantoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by linda1mom

I applaud you for your work linda however tomnod.com is just recycled sat imagery and not high defintion its to spur web traffic brand recognization governments have real time sat imagery and would've found it by now hence tomnod is futile

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   

linda1mom

Where can we call if we have a possible sighting regarding Flt 370? I posted here about coordinates I found a few days ago and tonight I just found what appears to be a debris field nearby those coordinates. I have recorded the coordinates of pieces of debris. I have called my local station here on Long Island ( NY), tried CNN tips line but all they do is put me through to 'comment' line......I am trying desperately to relay this information. The image I had on my satellite pic from Monday, shows the correct shape of the 777. this image is in fairly direct line with the debris field I have located tonight. on Little Andaman Island and it is South of the original search. In this image, is very obviously a VERY low-flying plane with the correct tail flaps of the 777 and a very large plane. I assume the image was taken shortly before the possible crash. I have been trying to get this info to someone for 5 days now.
Thank you,
Linda

Call Courtney Love. She'll get it out there.
Otherwise - I don't know...but...many others on this thread and others are much more knowledgeable than myself in these regards, and, if you post the specifics, here - they will, no doubt, give more assistance than you might find ANYWHERE ELSE.
Good Luck. (Hope you're wrong...and everyone is okay...but, that's just me.)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by linda1mom

Post it here.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Brocade

I think we can discontinue the decompression theory as deliberate acts were taken and sat pings hours thereafter show manual flightaltitude changes to the highest degree...while autopilot would work for 2 to 3 hours it would not be able to avoid collision avoidance on its own and if decompression were the case the search wouldve or should be more north as rugged terrain would entail a crash collision before a southernly deliberate cross into the indian ocean

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   

linda1mom

Thank you,
Linda

You could try reddit, they have an MH370 subreddit and you could post there; it seems like half the journalists I read are lurking there so it should be picked up

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Brocade
...If that is the plane they've found... well.

Agreed.
Even then, no-one will know anything (unless they happen to find a suicide note floating in the water).
Just more to keep the restless masses quibbling for decades to come.
Thanks.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Its from my understanding and reading transcripts of take offs and landings that the captain not the first officer signs off with and radios in for lanfing atc and "good night" was uttered last words by the co pilot 45 mins after take off I find that strange and not the norm....was the captain locked out of thecockpit or incapacitated by the 45 min mark thsts what my gut feeling tells me andfrom my understanding of atc to plane communication etiquette...whereas the co pilot usually is responsible for altitude and prepartory readings for take off and approach of runway. Anyone else find that strange in terms of communication protocol with atc and then abruptly not signing in witg vietnamese air control ? Leads me to believe co-pilot had control of the plane from what we last verifiably know as well as we also know cctv cameras show first officer seemed to be first to bypass airport security hence programmed flight plan ?
edit on 19-3-2014 by thetruth2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   

thetruth2014
reply to post by Brocade

I think we can discontinue the decompression theory as deliberate acts were taken and sat pings hours thereafter show manual flightaltitude changes to the highest degree...while autopilot would work for 2 to 3 hours it would not be able to avoid collision avoidance on its own and if decompression were the case the search wouldve or should be more north as rugged terrain would entail a crash collision before a southernly deliberate cross into the indian ocean

I defer to your greater knowledge about autopilot, terrain, etc; I know absolutely nothing about them. But honestly, how much can we believe from what we've been told? We were told there were definitely all those flight path changes along waypoints, that was an absolute; then suddenly, today!, we were told that they didn't happen. We were told it changed altitude drastically; then we were told it didn't. We were told XYZ; then we were told ABC instead that completely contradicted XYZ while still being expected to believe XYZ anyway.

I'll tell you what I think: I think that one major player in this investigation is responsible for that plane disappearing, whether by accident or design, very much more likely accident. The reason I think it's a major player is because no one else could screw up and confuse the investigation and wrap it in so many clouds of misinformation and conflicting information other than a major player. I also know what country I believe it is, but I guess I'll leave that unsaid for now; it's obvious anyway.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
If it turns out to be the aircraft, I think we are looking at depths around 10,000 -12,000 ft.
Ballard equipment would be required.

link   
Aussie Press conference going on now.

Expert assessment by Aus Geospatial Organization(AOG) has not confirmed at this point if this is indeed flight MH370.
edit on 19-3-2014 by OatDelphi because: (no reason given)

link   

thetruth2014
reply to post by roadgravel

Its from my understanding and reading transcripts of take offs and landings that the captain not the first officer signs off with and radios in for lanfing atc and "good night" was uttered last words by the co pilot 45 mins after take off I find that strange and not the norm....was the captain locked out of thecockpit or incapacitated by the 45 min mark thsts what my gut feeling tells me andfrom my understanding of atc to plane communication etiquette...whereas the co pilot usually is responsible for altutude and prepartory readings for take off and approach of runway

Crew resource management often calls for the right seat to handle comms, allowing the pilot to concentrate on flying the plane.

Nothing unusual about it, he's not just there as a backup.

link   

WanDash

Brocade
...If that is the plane they've found... well.

Agreed.
Even then, no-one will know anything (unless they happen to find a suicide note floating in the water).
Just more to keep the restless masses quibbling for decades to come.
Thanks.

You're absolutely right. Sadly

top topics

<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join