It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 243
<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

That would make no sense and too south fuel wise unless fully fueled for etr flight and couldve flown south less stealth instead of going westward than back southeast avoiding radar if proven to be true of debris belonging to mh370

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Brocade

At the end of the day, our wild imaginations have given the Taliban and terror organizations plenty of ideas. Ho hum.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by CatSavage

news.ninemsn.com.au... sorry I rarely comment here so unfamiliar with posting links, hope it works this time

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Well unless they find the black box, there will be plenty of new theories popping up about this being a faked wreckage because they had time to fake it over the last 2 weeks and plant it in the ocean at the right place, and how the real flight was landed somewhere and will be used in an attack and that the people that were supposed to be on board were never really on board and that the plane never actually existed and blah blah blah.....

If this is the plane, I really hope they are able to recover the black box.....

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Brocade

I have no words...all I can do is nod my head in agreement. If the debris turns out to be _the_ wreckage of 370, then the past 13 days may have been a witch hunt and character assassination by TPTB, whoever and wherever they are.
edit on 19-3-2014 by drwill because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I will put a grand that this aint debris from the plane contrary to radar reports and have to fully fueled to reach such a Southern point plus experts have even said ocean currents would only take 20-30 miles per day away from intial crash site and were talking 3rd largest ocean in the world here this aint rhode island

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Significant objects have been "identified", but they may turn out to not be MH370 according to the Aus Prime Minister.

edit on 19-3-2014 by OatDelphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   

thetruth2014
reply to post by WanDash

Do we have information regarding last travel route for the registration number ? Maybe can be tracked via flightrader 24 prior to date in question...I concur with your cyncism on the "objects" and figure with low south currents there be a larger debtis field than "2 objects" will see what pans out though just off their coast hence should have confirmation hour tops

I do not have that information.
I would like to hear former "sign offs" from the pilot & co-pilot of this flight...if any are available - to, obviously, see if "alright, good night" was 'out of the ordinary' for them.
Do you know where to go to search the recent flight history?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Vasa Croe

Brocade
I do trust AP's news reporting. If the Australians have actually found something, all the 'insider tips' about where the plane went are lies, and it really flew south and probably crashed with no one in control for hours, and all the insinuations were outright lies. The Australians have been searching at the far end of the range the plane could have flown, over countless miles of ocean with nowhere it could possibly land, so it must have been flying that way for pretty much the whole time after it lost contact.

What distresses me so much about this is how atrociously this event has been handled. Even on this forum which is naturally predisposed to see conspiracies and to think outside the box, a significant majority were gravitating towards the plane's disappearance being some terrible accident and not the result of hijacking, theft, terrorism, being shot down, etc etc etc. Yet all the reports and official announcements and sneaky leaks and everything seems to have been designed to make the public believe that something incomprehensible but deliberate was done to that plane by terrible people who mean only harm to us all. It's despicable.

Even if this does turn out to be the plane it does not mean it was not something done as a result of nefarious acts. Just means it went down in the ocean. Problem is, we may never know what actually happened. If it did go down here, the ocean is 2 miles deep or more in most areas so we would never recover the black box. Everyone could just continue to speculate forever.

Yes, that's exactly my point; there has been a really deliberate attempt to make us all believe that the plane disappeared because of Bad People, and to dismiss any idea of it being a blameless tragedy. We've been fed lies because most people will, in five years time, look back at this event and think 'oh yeah, that's the plane Pakistan/Kazakhstan/North Korea hijacked EVEN IF they've seen dead bodies floating between Australia and the South Pole.

It's horrible how certain countries have exploited this terrible event for political advantage. Horrible, disgusting, revolting.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
A press conference has been scheduled.

The Australian Maritime Safety Authority will hold a press conference at 3.30pm AEDT.

businessinsider .com

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Also completely illogical to fly westward into military radar then southeast if the hijacking "deliberate"act intelligence sources are valid...if that were the case and reaching mainland of Australia or closer islands why not justy Malaysian Thai airspace diego garcia etc

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   

auroraaus
reply to post by Brocade

At the end of the day, our wild imaginations have given the Taliban and terror organizations plenty of ideas. Ho hum.

Absolutely right.
...might as well include 'governments' in there, too.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   

auroraaus
reply to post by Brocade

Heh. True.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   

WanDash

auroraaus
reply to post by Brocade

Absolutely right.

Also true!

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

Im thinking theres probably some sort of playback function where you can go back to dates and possibly ghost out all other flights zeroing on particular flight...betting you have to be a paid subscriber for flightradar which im not but be key to piecing more things together and obvs missing those tangible facts or by omission of facts from investigators

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   

drwill
reply to post by Brocade

I have no words...all I can do is nod my head in agreement. If the debris turns out to be _the_ wreckage of 370, then the past 13 days have been a witch hunt and character assassination.

I completely agree with you. Completely, utterly.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
The Australian Prime Minister says that the objects have been identified through satellite analysis. WHOSE SATELLITE? Could it be that darn Chinese Satellite again?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   

WanDash

terror organizations - governments... same thing

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Brocade

there has been 4 ships transiting though that area over the last week...... we should check to see who owns then ships and the ships capabilities .... just saying...... ( read between the lines.) ( and under the letters)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Brocade

For the plane to have flown south...over open ocean for most of the trip...don't you think one or more of the passengers, at some point (like - when the sun started to rise) would start questioning - - "Uh - Stewardess?! Steward?! Shouldn't we have landed...by...now? How far is it from Kuala Lumpur to mainland Asia?"
Seems we're asked to mix and match stories...to accept this.
We take the 'hijacker-terrorist-evil_pilot" theory that kills all passengers (and crewmembers not involved in this...suicide...run)...then...fly toward the deep blue yonder...until all fuel has been exhausted... ?
I don't know... Probably just...me...but, I don't see this explanation accounting for the facts (that I lean toward accepting) in hand.

top topics

<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join