It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 242
<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

thetruth2014
WHERE DID THIS PARTICULAR AIRPLANE TRAVEL PRIOR TO KUALA LUMPER ? CAN WE BACKTRACK THIS ? WAS IT MERELY BEIJIING OR WERE PLANES SWITCHED COMING FROM ANOTHER ROUTE ? EVERYONE'S LOOKING FORWARD WHICH MIGHT BE THE TRUE GUISE OR COULD BE WRONG ...HOW ABOUT WE LOOK BACKWARDS A LITTLE MORE

Whoa dude....slow your roll. Take a breath and read a bit.

link   
AP is reporting that Australia is sending boats to locate two objects as items 'possibly related to the missing Malaysia Airlines flight have been spotted on satellite imagery'.

bigstory.ap.org...

link   
reply to post by auroraaus

Thanks for this info. You are way ahead of CNN --they just broke in about this.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
The numbers on the bottom left of both the tickets are contiguous indicating they were purchased together.

In my opinion, Mr Ali can't be linked to terrorism as he did not specify this specific flight to be booked, he simply wanted the fastest route to Europe and there's no evidence to suggest he knew the pair were travelling on stolen passports. Travelling on stolen passports is very common, particularly when it comes to illegal migration to the West.

link   

OH Tony, he better be right for his own sake....

link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Ive read dude lol among the 240 pages or so this hasnt been mentioned once tis all my friendly

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
This endless stream of false statements, mind reversals and outright fakery has me very worried.
It means to me that the real facts might be horrendous, if this was a purposeful attempt to spurt out so much disinformation as to keep it as confusing as possible. ( Where have we seen that done before? )

Saying that, as I am writing this, the news just poked out the fact that a satellite spotted 2 objects that might be part of the plane.

Is this going to get added to the list also?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by thetruth2014

While I see your line of reasoning, and think these could be valid questions to ask...
Your use of all caps is likely to result in more negative than positive feedback.
Good luck on your quest.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   

carewemust
reply to post by drwill

That's interesting. Malaysia is mad at the USA for moving all resources to search near Australia, so they are now partnering with India..and not sharing what they know with anyone but India. Proud, arrogant Malaysia. They probably feel the same way about the USA.

And add this to the situation!

With the search for missing Malaysian plane turning to India's neighbourhood, China has sought permission for sending its four warships into the Indian waters, causing a major dilemma for the authorities here.

China, whose 150 nationals are on board the aircraft, has sent a formal request to India to allow their warships including a salvage vessel and two frigates to enter Indian waters in the Andaman Sea to locate the plane, sources said.

The government, which has been taken by surprise, will take a decision the request after consulting the defence forces, particularly the Navy, the sources said.

The dilemma for the government is because its assets in the Arabian Sea are mainly to guard against China and these could get exposed if the Chinese warships are allowed in.
Chinese warships seek permission to enter Indian waters

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Im not getting my hopes up, iv heard the word "possible" so many times in the investigation and every time it turns out to be nothing.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Malaysia Airlines MH370: Tony Abbott says possible debris found in Indian Ocean

Prime Minister Tony Abbott has announced objects possibly related to the search for a missing Malaysian Airlines plane have been found in the southern Indian Ocean.

Mr Abbott says new satellite images show two possible objects in the ocean and an Australian Orion aircraft is en route to the area.

"New and credible information has come to light in relation to the search ... in the south Indian Ocean," Mr Abbott told Parliament during Question Time.

"The Australian Maritime Safety Authority (AMSA) has received information based on satellite imagery of objects possibly related to the search."

Flight MH370 has been missing since it disappeared en route to Beijing from Malaysia on March 8.

So far the investigation has focused on the possibility that the plane was deliberately diverted from its flight path.

The plane is thought to have travelled in either of two directions: north west into Asia or south west into the Indian Ocean.

Australia has been leading the search in the southern vector, specifically an area 3,000 kilometres south-west of Perth.

AMSA says the search zone covers 600,000 square kilometres of ocean and has been plotted using data based on the last satellite relay signals sent by the plane.

The search now encompasses an area stretching 7.7 million square kilometres - an area larger than the entire land mass of Australia.

More to come.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
With all the money and effort that has been put into aircraft security and intelligence in the last 12 years, look at we we've gotten.

It's more about a few making much money then results promised or implied.
edit on 3/19/2014 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

Do we have information regarding last travel route for the registration number ? Maybe can be tracked via flightrader 24 prior to date in question...I concur with your cyncism on the "objects" and figure with low south currents there be a larger debtis field than "2 objects" will see what pans out though just off their coast hence should have confirmation hour tops

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Bizarre!
As Lula in WILD AT HEART said, "The world is wild at heart and weird on top." But so is the mystery of 370.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
1400 miles off Perth, Austraulia - CNN is reporting possible debris found.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I do trust AP's news reporting. If the Australians have actually found something, all the 'insider tips' about where the plane went are lies, and it really flew south and probably crashed with no one in control for hours, and all the insinuations were outright lies. The Australians have been searching at the far end of the range the plane could have flown, over countless miles of ocean with nowhere it could possibly land, so it must have been flying that way for pretty much the whole time after it lost contact.

What distresses me so much about this is how atrociously this event has been handled. Even on this forum which is naturally predisposed to see conspiracies and to think outside the box, a significant majority were gravitating towards the plane's disappearance being some terrible accident and not the result of hijacking, theft, terrorism, being shot down, etc etc etc. Yet all the reports and official announcements and sneaky leaks and everything seems to have been designed to make the public believe that something incomprehensible but deliberate was done to that plane by terrible people who mean only harm to us all. It's despicable.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Covelle
The numbers on the bottom left of both the tickets are contiguous indicating they were purchased together.

In my opinion, Mr Ali can't be linked to terrorism as he did not specify this specific flight to be booked, he simply wanted the fastest route to Europe and there's no evidence to suggest he knew the pair were travelling on stolen passports. Travelling on stolen passports is very common, particularly when it comes to illegal migration to the West.

A tiny detail, but he wanted the cheapest route, not the fastest.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Guys, here's a link to a "just in" news from Australia.
www.abc.net.au...

Source: (May I say Reddit?)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Interesting release on a day when his Carbon Tax repeal Bill failed. What's a bigger story than that? Oh yes a missing plane news.ninemsn.com.au..." target="_blank" class="postlink">news.ninemsn.com.au... 9/39/clean-energy-bill-to-be-reintroduced

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Brocade
I do trust AP's news reporting. If the Australians have actually found something, all the 'insider tips' about where the plane went are lies, and it really flew south and probably crashed with no one in control for hours, and all the insinuations were outright lies. The Australians have been searching at the far end of the range the plane could have flown, over countless miles of ocean with nowhere it could possibly land, so it must have been flying that way for pretty much the whole time after it lost contact.

What distresses me so much about this is how atrociously this event has been handled. Even on this forum which is naturally predisposed to see conspiracies and to think outside the box, a significant majority were gravitating towards the plane's disappearance being some terrible accident and not the result of hijacking, theft, terrorism, being shot down, etc etc etc. Yet all the reports and official announcements and sneaky leaks and everything seems to have been designed to make the public believe that something incomprehensible but deliberate was done to that plane by terrible people who mean only harm to us all. It's despicable.

Even if this does turn out to be the plane it does not mean it was not something done as a result of nefarious acts. Just means it went down in the ocean. Problem is, we may never know what actually happened. If it did go down here, the ocean is 2 miles deep or more in most areas so we would never recover the black box. Everyone could just continue to speculate forever.

top topics

<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join