It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 234
<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I'm thinking if TPTB really wanted the plane found, they would allow up to date full resolution sat images in an open project for the whole web to search for it. It would have been found by now. The sat images we are seeing right now are terrible, might as well been cell pictures from 30,000'.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Jay Carney, the paid liar for the Whitehouse, he just ruled out Diego Garcia as a possible landing site when asked about it by a reporter.
On a side note, can anyone explain how to figure out where my Tomnod search was done? How do I figure the coordinates to look on Google Earth where exactly I've been looking? This link is what I've searched.
www.tomnod.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Dunno if uploaded here already. But this is the best theory I have read so far.

THE BEST FLIGHT 370 SCENARIO SO FAR -ATS THREAD

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   

IQPREREQUISITE
Dunno if uploaded here already. But this is the best theory I have read so far.

THE BEST FLIGHT 370 SCENARIO SO FAR -ATS THREAD

Yeah and then there's this...

Malaysia Airlines search: Jet already had turned before co-pilot's 'good night' message

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TiedDestructor

This would be weird as I have posted in another thread. ATC would've not let communications end with MH370 that way. It's like this...

PLANE MAKES WEIRD TURN

ATC: "UHM, MH370...YOU'RE GOING THE WRONG WAY."

PILOT IN COMMAND: "ALL RIGHT, GOOD NIGHT."

ATC: "F@#CK YOU! WHAT # YOU'RE TRYING TO PULL THIS TIME MH370?!"

PILOT IN COMMAND: "OH! ERRR...BYE!"

I would've imagined it going that way. If it did, authorities would've been alerted waaaaay earlier. They would've contacted other countries to watch out for the plane. Military scramble jets and other hollywood response scenarios.

Highly unlikely the turn was made before the last contact. The first turn the plane made before disappearing was actually a right turn as seen on FR24.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Current headline on CNN

"Cockpit likely keyed in change"

"likely"

"likely"

"likely"

12 days later and the lame stream is still being lame.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by IQPREREQUISITE

I considered that a weak scenario. He was dead wrong once then had to update (and imo he's dead wrong again).

The evidence suggests hijacking with possible intention to land. The co pilot allegedly spoke to air traffic control after he had already turned the plane. They turned the transponders off and changed the course in the computer. If they were going to wreck it those actions were pointless.

Most telling. . They chose to do this on an extended range plane. This plane was hijacked, likely with inside help, and its either crashed or landed.
edit on 18-3-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
How long does CNN have Martin Savage & Pilot Mitch sit in that simulator?

Those guys are in that simulator at 7am in the morning all the way to 12 midnight.
lol

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
ok here a bit more it is from FOX LOL

MH370

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   

CNN is in this for the long haul. It looks like they've built a custom studio with air traffic control radar in the floor. Or it could be their trusty green screen. Also notice the banner on the bottom of screen. They are stealing theories directly from ATS!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
One of the news channels last week was wondering about women in the COCKpit making the pilot show off his skills. The media went ridiculous really fast with this story! I feel bad for some of the experts that are being forced by CNN to comment on the same question put to them 5 different ways by 5 anchors over a 5 hour period.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
404'ed due to URL formatting error in your post (errant space near the end).
Working link

option158
www.news.com.au/world/maldive-reports-sighting-as-missing-malaysia-airlines-plane-search-now-encompasses-area-larger-than-australia/story-fndir2ev-122 6858579129

EYEWITNESSES claim to have seen a low-flying jumbo jet “with red stripes” similar to that of a missing Malaysia Airlines jet flying over their houses in the Maldives, local media reports.
The Maldivian daily newspaper Haveeru reports residents described a white aircraft with red markings similar to the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 passing overhead about 6.15am on March 8.
The claims, which have not been confirmed, follow reports of radar and satellite signals indicating the missing airliner could have followed a track in that general direction.
The holiday islands are about halfway between Malaysia and the east coast of Africa.
It’s about 3200 kilometres from Malaysia - placing it at the extreme edge of how far flight MH370 could travel.

6.15 am then another 350NM to DG shut down at 8.11...... seems feasible imo
edit on 18-3-2014 by option158 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

You will know if they are taking stuff from ATS when you see they use my exploding fruit hypothesis.

Come on, it's no more crazy than pilot suicide or political protest!

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

Thieving hobbit!
lol and 5 stars about the custom studio.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I have heard of fruit roll ups but not fruit blow ups.

BTW, Hannity broke the "shadow plane" theory around 10:45pm Eastern tonight.

Anyhow....

What we need, is a room with a lead Engineer from Boeing 777 program, Radar Data from as many stations as we can lay hands on, Imersat satcom engineers, Malaysia Airlines head honcho, and an expert pilot of the 777.

The main questions/comments I would have are:
1) Let me see ALL the data that came back to ground from MA370 with timestamps.
2) Which radars could it have flown through, and where is all their time stamped data.
3) Are there any cams on the ground, on any islands, or on other planes, that may have caught something.
4) When a course change is made, does the data beam back to ground at MA?
5) Pull the logs for the missing bird. Memorize them.
6) Put all radar stations all around the world on high alert.
7) What was on that plane soup to nuts?
8) Why does a plane fly unidentified through radar and military radar without a flag?

edit on 19-3-2014 by zayonara because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Trillium
ok here a bit more it is from FOX LOL

MH370

Has Sean Hannity been waterboarded for charity yet?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
It would be nice (but unlikely) to think that in the interests of finding this plane that they would release all relevant data into the public domain for us to sift through and find stuff they may have missed. It would be a "first", I admit.

Then everyone could have a poke through it and if they had any theories they could catalogue which data relates to it and how they arrived at their theory. It appears MAS could do with some help and the more minds on this problem the better...

UNLESS there is some reason why they dont want to release the data.

I mean, after all, out here on the internet there are all kinds of experts from all kinds of disciplines and from all kinds of organisations. So, why not release it all to the public? It would be a crowd-sourced investigation and probably a crowd-solved mystery too.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   

auroraaus

You will know if they are taking stuff from ATS when you see they use my exploding fruit hypothesis.

Come on, it's no more crazy than pilot suicide or political protest!

Don't recall exactly - but - wasn't it supposed to be in the range of 3,000 pounds (kilos?) of mangosteens?
If so - did that include the weight of 'the shipping container'?
If it was a sizable container...is it possible that the Sorcha Faal story could have some merit...and, hijackers were in the container, instead of mangosteens?
Just...thinking inside the box...

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Supposing the plane did not crash due to pilot error, equipment problem, or pilot acting alone.

IF it is a conspiracy, a 'hijacking' event managed by 'the powers that be', then the ensuing SAR botchery & media circus is
A. Intended, and the 'hijack' event went as planned
B. Unintended, but the 'hijack' event did not go as planned, so everything after isn't 'part of the plan'
C. Unintended, though 'hijack' event DID go as planned, but control of information did not go as planned
D. Intended, but the event did not go as planned, & there's no way to 'fix' things thus nothing is being found re:aircraft/passengers/contents

I use "hijack event" to describe whatever it may have been: Hijack, Foul play, False flag etc
I use "the powers that be" to describe any single country's government, military, or other group, or any group of countries collective govt, military, or other group's involvement

Many people have mentioned a TPTB scenario. The "They" make mistakes, though. There are some who seem to believe that the people 'in charge' are infallible, inasmuch as everything that happens is part of the plot or at the least, a predictable reaction to unexpected developments which nevertheless become 'part' of the 'plan'.

If this was a TPTB act, then the way it's being handled—rather, the perceptions of the investigation, the perceptions of intracountry involvement & the respective strengths/faults of parties involved, is either the point of the whole event, or inconsequential to the value of the plane/a person or ppl on the plane/cargo on the plane. Which, if the latter, should be able to be figured out. What's so valuable on the plane?... or it's the debacle afterwards which was the goal.

edit on 19-3-2014 by kkrattiger because: Added last sentence

edit on 19-3-2014 by kkrattiger because: Added first sentence

edit on 19-3-2014 by kkrattiger because: Quote marks around The They to show it's meaning 'TPTB' which ppl use to explain every problem

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Oh,

The part about the possibilities on the demise of the passengers, I thinking the same last night. I hope this is not true.

top topics

<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join