It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 230
<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

jsl2837
Yahoo Australia article is still up:
au.news.yahoo.com...

Thats what I was looking for. Thanks!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

AlanQaida
reply to post by kanbanozaurus

as I work at an airport an listen to radio traffic most of the day, I quite often here relaxed exchanges between atc and departing flights, the usual have a good weekend or even put a bet on the cup. they are all human, so after being directed to head to flight level 1-8-0 and leaving controlled airspace these exchanges do occur. hope that adds some perspective to your query.
edit on 18/3/2014 by AlanQaida because: (no reason given)

Yes it does, thanks.

But, did they release previous talks? Cause they said that it was their last words, but what were the other words before? Just sayin.

Thanks everyone for the updates

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
not sure if anyone listens to rush Limbaugh or not, but he just had a pilot that flies 777s on the phone who thinks that the pilot and copilot fought over control of the airplane, and that's why it went up to 45,000 then dipped down quickly. He also said that that plane flying at 45,000 will NOT knock out the passengers? He also believed that the plane crashed and that no debris will ever be found in the ocean, he said based on if the plane was at a certain speed when it went into the ocean the pieces of the plane would be the size of your thumb. Thoughts? I did not get his name and I apologize! I just turned it on while I was driving to work.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

civpop
So Indonesia are not allowing anyone into their air space??
BBC News Link
That link led me to another interesting video showing how easy it is to turn the transponder off and change the waypoints, which was interesting. What is even more interesting is what the guy in the pilot uniform (flight instructor?) says about some people who aren't pilots being able to fly the plane like a pro. He seemed very emphatic about it. That surprised me a little.

Missing Malaysia plane: Inside a cockpit simulator

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Isnt it strange how usually when they look for a plane the more clues they get the more narrow the search gets to pinpoint it yet, here we are now up to a million square miles. I have to wonder how many square miles are added for every lie we have been fed. Kind of like Pinocchio's nose yes?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Does know to get to specific map locations on tomnod?

Someone on twitter has posted

Maps, 522968
520248 possible fuselage on beach

Area of West Little Nicobar?

Possible Oil slicks, debris and for 523349 tail shape

I cant figure out how to get to those maps as when I go on it only allows me to search in 60000 above

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
A reasonable hypothesis that fits what we DO know. Sadly reminiscent of Swiss Air 111 over Nova Scotia.

www.wired.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">A fire?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Someone has made a nice LUXUR Magazine that puts a lot of things into perspective. It was very nicely done on the visuals if anyone wishes to check it out.

LUXUR MAG LINK

You have to scroll it for next page just so you know

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

civpop

Maps, 522968

I cant figure out how to get to those maps as when I go on it only allows me to search in 60000 above

Yes, I think this post by parad0x122 describes such a method:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

I agree, and I'm thoroughly disappointed ATS cannot come up with stronger conspiracies since we have tracked the missing plane, 20 minutes after it went missing.

The amount of surveillance, technology, and communications combined with the slow release of data that proves nothing goes to show something extraordinary happened.

Basically the theory is the plane was hijacked and either sunk to the bottom of the Indian ocean or the hijackers landed the plane somewhere.

However this is pure speculation because the evidence we have doesn't really tell us anything.

Why doesn't the evidence give clear indication of what happened? Why?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by game over man

Just my opinion but I think that none of the evidence that has been disclosed to us points to any particular outcome. I fully believe this has been done on purpose. For what reason, that remains just as much of a mystery.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by game over man

Presently there are only two ways this could have gone down...

1) The plane crashed
2) The plane landed somewhere.

You know when you think about it, the whole thing is a bit like Schrodinger's cat...until we find the plane, the plane and it's passengers remain both dead and alive simultaneously.

Sorry, I know it's of no help, but it is a quirky way to look at it.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

jsl2837

civpop

Maps, 522968

Yes, I think this post by parad0x122 describes such a method:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks that's my night gone again on Tomnod :-)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
What Im sitting here wondering is just how telling is Israel actions they are now taking as far as amping up their air defense's. You would think if most think it crashed in the ocean, and just the distance they are from this mystery, that wouldnt be their first reaction.

Seems to me they know something to put all this defense into play. The first defensive move or reaction we have heard from anyone. I dont think they are that paranoid just because...there has to be a reason for this.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I'm no pilot and don't know if this has been discussed yet. If there were a fire in the cabin, would it be plausible for the pilot to climb to 45k ft to put out possible flames? said fire could cause smoke/visibility issues and pilot would want to enter coordinates into the computer to try and head to another airport. Reduction in altitude, erratic maneuvers to help compensate for lack of visibility and the need to be low to ditch if necessary. Pilot gets disoriented/succombs to smoke and heads out over Maldives

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

civpop
Stop press Courtney love has found it.

Sorry just wanted to lighten it a little

Wouldn't that be hilarious if that is it? Not hilarious in the fact the plane crashed but imagine the headlines if Courtney Love upstages sophisticated equipment from all the nations tech?
edit on 18-3-2014 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

soccerinco
I'm no pilot and don't know if this has been discussed yet. If there were a fire in the cabin, would it be plausible for the pilot to climb to 45k ft to put out possible flames? said fire could cause smoke/visibility issues and pilot would want to enter coordinates into the computer to try and head to another airport. Reduction in altitude, erratic maneuvers to help compensate for lack of visibility and the need to be low to ditch if necessary. Pilot gets disoriented/succombs to smoke and heads out over Maldives

yes, it was mentioned about a page back and it has it's own thread, here, www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

WanDash

Bilk22
...So for what ever reason, the Chinese have not found it necessary to release the information that they have the plane and we don't know why the Malaysians or even the US government haven't released this information, for clearly they would know this occurred and probably in real time.

That's because the Chinese officials that know...have mangosteen stains all over their mouths, hands, shirts, and...ties.
Takes a while to clean up after a...mangosteen buzz.

edit on 3/18/2014 by WanDash because: ir
You see what they did, don't you? They added another distraction with the cargo. Ah but there's really nothing to see here now, is there?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by civpop

I just found a feature on the Tomnod where you can download results up in the top right corner, it then takes you to google earth and plots all the findings thus far.

If you zoom in on an area, clicking on one of the markers brings up a picture of the tile of interest, its number, etc.

edit on 3/18/2014 by whatnext21 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

UnBreakable

civpop
Stop press Courtney love has found it.

Sorry just wanted to lighten it a little

Wouldn't that be hilarious if that is it? Not hilarious in the fact the plane crashed but imagine the headlines if Courtney Love upstages sophisticated equipment from all the nations tech?
edit on 18-3-2014 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

What does this picture represent then? Any chance this is actually something - perhaps not the plane in question - but is she right in saying it could be an oil spill and some debris?

top topics

<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join