It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 208
<< 205  206  207    209  210  211 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by UKGuy1805

It's a bit condescending to be told most of us agree it wasn't an accident.

We've been told what to think by the malaysian Government which wants to duck blame and responsibility, which searched the wrong ocean for a week and witheld information that the plane was tracked flying west and now you tell me that we all agree (with the Malaysian Government) that it wasn't an accident.

I don't notice the Malaysian Authorities have been in any great rush to make public the maintenance record of the aircraft in particular the MEL list for MH370 so we can see if it had the minimum number of serviceable generators or any history of electrical problems making the aircraft unairworthy.

It's a great distraction to blame the pilots.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

UKGuy1805
reply to post by sy.gunson

Ar but there were atleast two to three other flights within 50-60mile range at the same alitude, why did they not see the "explosion"?

At night in the dark, pilots do not sit with their eyes glued to a big black, blank window.

Pilots have a terminology about heads up and heads down and flying at night in instruments is definitely heads down.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

weavty1

WanDash

sy.gunson
This is not an act of terrorism... ...
Nor is it pilot suicide? ...

So - in your opinion - that leaves "what"?
Would like to know.
Thanks.

It's definitely not a suicide by the pilot(s) as he mentioned, there were no suicide note(s) left behind, or any 'claim to fame'.

And "this is not an act of terrorism"... Yet.
They have had over a week now, to refuel, remove the passengers, [hopefully] taking them to a discreet location as 'prisoners' or hostages, or [unfortunately] killing all of them (if their plan is as ultimately sinister as I suspect it to be), then unloading the original cargo that was on the plane and reloading 'new' cargo back aboard.. This could be either chemical or nuclear.. All the while, a new avionics system was installed to enable the plane to fly IFR again, which would allow it to fly across the ocean to the US or longer distances to it's final destination, without being detected as the MH370 777, and be discovered or prevented from completing it's mission. Starting WWIII....

edit on 3/16/2014 by weavty1 because: (no reason given)

Great to hear how your novel is coming along.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Just stating the obvious - it was a clear night without clouds and as you say "dark sky" an explosion would have Deffinatly been spotted, so this would have left the plane (if an accident) to have decended sharply-suddenly without an explosion.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Nine days and now 5 million square miles to cover over land and sea, over 15 countries.

List of missing Flight 370 theories grows

They talk about the pings. And that they do know the distance between plane and satellite, which you guys have probably already covered.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
My theory list from observed stories on the internet has 24 entries, no including snakes on a plane. I might even have missed someone's idea.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

sy.gunson

weavty1

WanDash

sy.gunson
This is not an act of terrorism... ...
Nor is it pilot suicide? ...

So - in your opinion - that leaves "what"?
Would like to know.
Thanks.

It's definitely not a suicide by the pilot(s) as he mentioned, there were no suicide note(s) left behind, or any 'claim to fame'.

And "this is not an act of terrorism"... Yet.
They have had over a week now, to refuel, remove the passengers, [hopefully] taking them to a discreet location as 'prisoners' or hostages, or [unfortunately] killing all of them (if their plan is as ultimately sinister as I suspect it to be), then unloading the original cargo that was on the plane and reloading 'new' cargo back aboard.. This could be either chemical or nuclear.. All the while, a new avionics system was installed to enable the plane to fly IFR again, which would allow it to fly across the ocean to the US or longer distances to it's final destination, without being detected as the MH370 777, and be discovered or prevented from completing it's mission. Starting WWIII....

edit on 3/16/2014 by weavty1 because: (no reason given)

Great to hear how your novel is coming along.

Well where is the debris field then? Because I happen to have a relative that's an AEI (Aviation Engineering Investigator) for the NTSB and has worked several high profile investigations including Sep.11. She explained to me the other day, that regardless of the size of the debris field, our satellites would have been able to identify the smallest of anomalies amongst a frame of investigation, with spectral imaging and synthetic aperture.... Yet, nothing has been discovered as of yet. With the US-gov't currently operated satellites that are publicly disclosed, there have been over 590 passes over the suspected areas of interest for debris location, during the last week, and has turned up nothing that leads credence to a catastrophic incident.

Your science fiction novel is coming along much better than mine, it seems!

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Just to add another layer to the theories: Iranians based in Bangkok in Indo have used it as a base to formulate terror plots against Israel. Several terrorists were caught last year or the year before. If not the false flag that I believe it is, maybe it's something similar to this? Watch out Israel.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

There was the flight downed by mud dauber wasps in the pitot tubes, but unlikely scenario.

www.computerweekly.com...
edit on 16-3-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

UKGuy1805

Just stating the obvious - it was a clear night without clouds and as you say "dark sky" an explosion would have Deffinatly been spotted, so this would have left the plane (if an accident) to have decended sharply-suddenly without an explosion.

No you have clearly never flown an airliner by day or night. At night is instrument flying, irrespective whether it is a clear night. There is nothing much to look at outside.

Second point is the aircraft did not descend sharply, it is confirmed that it climbed to 45,000ft then stalled and dropped.

If you understood aviation you would know that the service ceiling of a Boeing 777 200ER is 43,100 ft and to climb from 43,000 feet to 45,000 feet takes 20 minutes.

The oil rig worker noted an explosion followed by a fire which went out by itself. At high altitude a fire will snuff out from lack of oxygen.

The Oil rig worker also noted the aircraft did not change course laterally left or right therefore was already flying West when sighted because the oil rig worker (John Mackay IIRC) was on a heading of 265-270 degrees.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

theabsolutetruth

There was the flight downed by flying ants in the pitot tubes, but unlikely scenario.

www.computerweekly.com...

Yes that was Birgenair flight 301 in 1996, Boeing 757 and it was wasps or hornets I think which nested in the pitot tubes. The pilots got airborne and then the aircraft flight computer could not make sense of anything. They ended up with the aircraft spinning flat on its back into the sea at night.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by weavty1

Here's a hint, the Indian Ocean is 6,000 miles across and 28 million square miles.

I would have thought you'd have researched all this for that fabulous thriller novel by now?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by weavty1

It took 5 days to find wreckage of air France 447. The US sats were not used on that one?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
For those of you who don't believe an electrical fire can rupture the pressure hull of a Boeing 777 this is Egyptair flight 667.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Interesting find - a reference site on the net have MSN 28420 9M-MRO down as "Written Off" I expect this is for the loss adjusters, but isnt it just abit "previous"

Written Off....

Just saying
edit on 16-3-2014 by UKGuy1805 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Ok I think I'm caught up again, but now my other side of my brain is thinking. If it was a conspiracy perhaps each Free Scale employee was carrying a piece of some type of new doomsday weapon with the intent to give it to China? Perhaps The PTB new of this and decided this cannot happen and promptly put it out to pasture with who knows what secret organization.
This is truly a evil time that we live in and I would not be surprised at anything any longer. Think about what we could accomplish if we worked together instead of against each other.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Just to add one more theory to the ever growing list, the plane could of been eaten up by a Sharknado.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

JRCrowley

Vasa Croe
We will see this plane again in a major attack....just a feeling I have.

More false flag fear-mongering.

I mean come on, are you Dick Cheney? lol

Sorry but do you just wait for me to post to post something? Seems you, like another poster, have some bone to pick and are all about downplaying the role of extremists and terrorists in this type of situation.

I would really like to hear your theory on this situation in particular. I have put mine out there numerous times.

I feel this plane was hijacked by entities with Iranian ties. The plane was depressurized killing all passengers quickly. It was landed and is being fitted with a bomb. The avionics team is switching codes and it will fly under radar to a location that is heavily scrutinized and detonated.

My theory on location may have changed but the logic behind it is sound and can be done.

A simple comment about fear mongering and relating it to a complete FAIL of a politician does nothing for discarding the theory.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

No need. The debris was spotted after two days and it took a further three to get to it.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Given the number of terrorist groups in the region, terrorism is a very plausible scenario and probably only a matter of time. If this is the case, it is certainly being heavily exploited by an opportunistic US and Co. to get their tentacles deeper into the region to secure it for western interests. As long as they don't trot out the "women and children are being eaten" type lines (hearts and minds), I'm AOK with that. It is needed but it could be that they're going about it in a very #ty way as per.

new topics

top topics

<< 205  206  207    209  210  211 >>

join