It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 207
<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   

DrHammondStoat
reply to post by WanDash

They must have calculated arcs from the earlier pings, which means they must have been able to see where the plane was heading. They haven't released this, you've got to wonder why.

I agree!
One would think that, with the knowledge, brains and information on hand, they could have narrowed the probabilities to a few "highly likely" locations.
And - we're not getting that information.
We're told to look in 26-or-so countries...

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   

TheBlackpoolOne
I wish we knew what cargo was on the plane, if anything other than standard luggage.

I had a few thoughts on that. What if it is food and supplies? For the still alive hostages. What if the plane just went high enough for the oxygen masks to drop? What if it was knock out gas?. What if the cargo also carried the means of escape, like jet skis or something? What if the scientists are not the strangers the press suggest? What if they had an Einstein moment and wanted to do a bunk. A lot of genuii in that bunch. I bet they could've planned it.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

Because it's not in the ocean is it?

For one moment imagine this was a test run for something bigger. Imagine this happening to 10 - 30 planes at once? It would be pandemonium on a scale never seen before.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I just had a thought about the other pings we have not been given info on. If say the last 2 or 3 pings came from the same place, this would indicate the plane had landed. As the Malaysians are in the process of getting permission to search in certain 'sensitive' locations, does this mean they know where the plane is (crashed or otherwise) but would need some serious military assistance, which is what they have been negotiating ever since working out what the pings indicated?

I hope this isn't true because it could get messy!

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Another idea just fishing around in my head lol, what if the plane has been flown to (destination xyz) and has been part of a more experienced group/company with avionics experience, oh and airframes construction, the plane is part dissasembled(wings from body tail stabs etc) then hidden in a container ship(this would fit easily) and then when the time is right, sailed to another key destination(black sea-north sea, then flown at russia with with a package and blamed on a ukrain faction.

Just an idea

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

My mistake, I thought that is what you were looking for. There are others here.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Myrtales Instinct

Because it's not in the ocean is it?

For one moment imagine this was a test run for something bigger. Imagine this happening to 10 - 30 planes at once? It would be pandemonium on a scale never seen before.

But they would have given their plan away by doing the test run and security will be increased.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Will start another thread on the theory but this plane is/was bound for Kiev on its secondary mission after the hijacking. May have been ditched if plan fell through but transponder codes and plane codes have been changed by avionics at an airport in the Indian ocean. We will see this plane again in a major attack....just a feeling I have.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

UKGuy1805
Another idea just fishing around in my head lol, what if the plane has been flown to (destination xyz) and has been part of a more experienced group/company with avionics experience, oh and airframes construction, the plane is part dissasembled(wings from body tail stabs etc) then hidden in a container ship(this would fit easily) and then when the time is right, sailed to another key destination(black sea-north sea, then flown at russia with with a package and blamed on a ukrain faction.

Just an idea

I can think of one macabre flaw in this scenario, would the passengers be shipped too?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
This is not an act of terrorism... where is the claim of credit? what is the agenda. You can't hide a large airliner from satellite observation. Not only that but from the coast of south Vietnam the aircraft's range flying five hours at 23,000ft barely gets it to Bangladesh or Sri Lanka via the northern Straits of Malacca.

Nor is it pilot suicide? destroying an airliner is a grandiose act of attention seeking (just like terrorism) so where is the suicide note?
Where is the political statement... There was none.

This fails on the grounds of basic psychology.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I dont think the pax will be seen again, one way or the other in any shape or form - how could they still be alive and ok despite the outcome.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Vasa Croe
We will see this plane again in a major attack....just a feeling I have.

More false flag fear-mongering.

I mean come on, are you Dick Cheney? lol

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I've seen reference to

Investigators fly Boeing 777 to 're-enact' suspected hijack route

The question then is can the same type of data be seen to verify the current theories.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

sy.gunson
This is not an act of terrorism... ...
Nor is it pilot suicide? ...

So - in your opinion - that leaves "what"?
Would like to know.
Thanks.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
A pilot stated, "Alright, goodnight."

Could this also mean that the other pilot was drugged / rendered unconscious in some fashion? If only one pilot was involved, it seems that this person would want to first disable the other pilot in some fashion before taking other actions.

link   
There is a perfectly good explanation which involves no conspiracy or hijacking.

If the aircraft took off with a a faulty generator, giving erratic low voltages, pilots had the option of running it in parallel with another generator. In such a case the current would want to reverse direction and flow to the faulty generator.

Usually a diode prevents this current reversal, but electrical explosions and fires have been caused on airliners when diodes have burned out. If Malaysian Airlines was operating this aircraft for some time with a known generator fault without pulling the unit for repair the diode was more likely to have failed.

Voltage surges before the catastrophic failure event would explain why ACARS dropped offline with radios still working.

The oil rig worker saw an explosion and fire high in the sky off south Vietnam where the aircraft was flying... Malaysian authorities have since redacted part of the aircraft's track near Vietnam to suggest now that it did not fly that far, but then the malaysian Government has been concealing and misleading us about much of this tragedy.

If the Oil rig worker did see an explosion on MH370 then we may assume before it climbed to 45,000ft the explosion ruptured the pressure hull and depressurised the aircraft at the same time an electrical explosion sent a surge disabling the aircraft systems.

Throttles are fully digital on the Boeing 777 and for some reason engines were commanded to develop full thrust. It climbed until it reached the natural stall point ("dead man's corner") then stalled and fell to a lower altitude pointing west and the flew pilotless for another 5 hours on an erratic course to the Indian Ocean.

This is a perfectly logical explanation to do with electrical failure. It is no more unlikely than the Helios Airways tragedy.

link   
reply to post by JRCrowley

Its "to big an event" not to consider the bigger option, its not been an accident most agree by now on that, it isnt a hijack situation, we have established that, pilot taking in protest of malaysian affairs - "Please"!

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sy.gunson

Ar but there were atleast two to three other flights within 50-60mile range at the same alitude, why did they not see the "explosion"?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

WanDash

sy.gunson
This is not an act of terrorism... ...
Nor is it pilot suicide? ...

So - in your opinion - that leaves "what"?
Would like to know.
Thanks.

It's definitely not a suicide by the pilot(s) as he mentioned, there were no suicide note(s) left behind, or any 'claim to fame'.

And "this is not an act of terrorism"... Yet.
They have had over a week now, to refuel, remove the passengers, [hopefully] taking them to a discreet location as 'prisoners' or hostages, or [unfortunately] killing all of them (if their plan is as ultimately sinister as I suspect it to be), then unloading the original cargo that was on the plane and reloading 'new' cargo back aboard.. This could be either chemical or nuclear.. All the while, a new avionics system was installed to enable the plane to fly IFR again, which would allow it to fly across the ocean to the US or longer distances to it's final destination, without being detected as the MH370 777, and be discovered or prevented from completing it's mission. Starting WWIII....

edit on 3/16/2014 by weavty1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

UKGuy1805
reply to post by JRCrowley

it isnt a hijack situation, we have established that,

Really.... how exactly has that been established!? care to elaborate?

top topics

<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join