It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 201
<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

FlySolo
reply to post by Phage

No worries, leave the speculations to me I'm good at that.
You just debunk it as per usual.

1. Plane was stolen, not hijacked.
2. Everyone knows the cavalry will never rest, including the person(s) involved.
3. What's the point of stealing an 777 knowing the whole world is searching and will never stop?
4. Because you want the whole world searching
5. Why do you want the whole world searching?
6. Because you want the world to think "hijack" when it was really "stolen"
7. What's the difference "hijacking"/"stolen" ?
7.1 Hijacking - method preferred by terrorists - unsophisticated
7.2 Stolen - method used by criminal masterminds - highly sophisticated (arguably, terrorists can be considered criminal masterminds but relatively speaking not sophisticated enough for this operation)
8. Why not make it look like a crash by placing a distress call?
8.1 Answer: see 6
8.2 Why not say airline was hijacked?
8.2.1 Answer: to allow for a getaway time and not be shot down
9. Why make the world believe hijacking?
9.1 Answer: Red Herring
9.2 Leads to possible suspects - smoke and mirrors
9.3 Allows criminal mastermind time to continue w/mission undetected
10. Criminal mastermind knows world believes 777 has landed somewhere and doesn't care, why?
10.1 A) Because confidence level is high the plane will never be found (camouflage/radar cloaking?)
B) Plane will never fly again
11. What's the purpose of stealing a 777?
11.1 A) to use it for cargo
B) to use it as a weapon
C) Both A, B

Conclusion:
Criminal mastermind(s) steal a plane and disguise the crime as a hijacking perpetrated by any of the world's leading terrorists thereby allowing time to retrofit the plane to use as a weapon while the whole world looks the other way. Whilst one may argue that the criminal element involved is in-fact "terrorism", however, one can't dispute that all intelligence thus far has been conducted from the highest levels of governments and military. A "job" like this would encompass a large technological team with the confidence of never being detected. Only a mastermind with inside information and allies within would be able to pull this off.

That's my theory and I'm sticking with it.

DitoDitoDito
Agreed
Thanks.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

puntito

IQPREREQUISITE

puntito

IQPREREQUISITE

Sorry if I'm pushing it...but what would make you climb 45000 feet while your already cruising happily at 35000 feet?

In a normal day, all things being equal as they say. What would make you climb to 45000 feet, if you could think of any.

Yes I wondered that and the only reason I could find is to lower
the temp even more and to lower the pressure even more just to well sorry kill.

Why do I think that, because after this 45000 feet they screamed to 19000 feet, because I think the hijackers could not stand
the low temp any more and needed to stuff something in the windows to regain pressure and temperature.

Your theory was well noted I suppose but my question pertained in a normal scenario, not a hijacking. I aim to evaluate both sides of the coin you see. One side with hijacking, the other one without.

If on a normal day, what would make a pilot climb 45k feet if the plane was already cruising at 35k feet.

Sorry flying at 45000 feet is illegal for passenger plane.

Illegal yes, but still...lemme search a bit

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Phage
reply to post by puntito

With the pressure outside 100 times lower than inside, a human body will seal off the windows. It will be sucked against it and fill the little holes up perfectly. Sorry just being practical

With the cabin depressurized (to kill the passengers, right?) there is no sucking, the pressure is the same inside as outside.

edit on 3/16/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Sorry, the pressurizing systme will continue working so there is an initial flow outside the windows.
When all windows are stuck the pressure will get back and when the pressure is back the pressure inside will
be 100 times higher than the pressure outside, making the corpses seal the windows. Perfectly
I am sure about that. 100%

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Puntito - "Sorry flying at 45000 feet is illegal for passenger plane."

I don't think it is 'illegal'. There are planes that have done it for various reasons.

I don't think a couple of hijackers are going to smash windows on a plane when they could have achieved a drop in pressure in other ways and then mess about manhandling bodies into windows!

You have got to back things up with evidence otherwise you will start to sound like you are throwing the silliest speculation about .....oh wait

edit on 16-3-2014 by DrHammondStoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

With the pressure outside 100 times lower than inside

Found this one a pilots forum.

So in cruise at say 33,000 ft, the cabin altitude will be at about 6,000 ft with a cabin differential pressure of around 8 psi. (pounds per square inch).

As for max diff, most jet airliners have a max diff of between 8 and 9 psi. (approx)

This is required to maintain the cabin altitude at or below 8000 ft at the maximum cruising altitude of the A/C.

The highest I know of was the Concorde at 10.7 psi.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I think the flight would have chosen a route of least detection and aircraft intervention, around the time the flight vanished from radar, on FR24 the clearest and least occupied area of sky was east in the area of sea between Australia and Korea, this is why i asked about Guam or any other islands around this part of the east.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
MH370 A RECAP OF EVENTS

Here's a chronological recap of events from yahoo news. Good graphics and all. If anyone wants to be refreshed on the latest facts.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

DrHammondStoat

You have got to back things up with evidence otherwise you will start to sound like you are throwing the silliest speculation about .....oh wait

Look, they take it for fact that the plane went flying from 35000 feet to over 45000 feet.
Then you look for a motive that explains the actions.
If Hijacked this behavior is to lower the pressure and temperature.
They have 238 possible threats to knock out.
Can't think of any other motive sorry.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

roadgravel

With the pressure outside 100 times lower than inside

Found this one a pilots forum.

So in cruise at say 33,000 ft, the cabin altitude will be at about 6,000 ft with a cabin differential pressure of around 8 psi. (pounds per square inch).

As for max diff, most jet airliners have a max diff of between 8 and 9 psi. (approx)

This is required to maintain the cabin altitude at or below 8000 ft at the maximum cruising altitude of the A/C.

The highest I know of was the Concorde at 10.7 psi.

Pressure at 45000 feet 1.8psi, ok 10 times but it is close to vacuum the plane with the windows shattered, the venturi efect will lower
the pressure even more.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

puntito

DrHammondStoat

Look, they take it for fact that the plane went flying from 35000 feet to over 45000 feet.

First of all, there could be a margin of error in calculating the 45000 feet, this has been said in various reports, so it's not a 100 % fact.

No-one's disputing the plane may have deliberately climbed to knock out the passengers - just that smashing windows and using bodies is one of the most illogical and over-complicated ways to achieve it.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by IQPREREQUISITE

Just to be clear on this. The 45k ping, some reports are questioning the accuracy of the reading as ''unlikely'', perhaps due to the calculations between pings of 35k >45k>23k and the corresponding maneuvers.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

The mooning plan that didn't work probably explains why it most likely end up crashed in the ocean.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

DrHammondStoat

puntito

DrHammondStoat

First of all, there could be a margin of error in calculating the 45000 feet, this has been said in various reports, so it's not a 100 % fact.

No-one's disputing the plane may have deliberately climbed to knock out the passengers - just that smashing windows and using bodies is one of the most illogical and over-complicated ways to achieve it.

i first thought they would maybe gass the people, but then I boarded a 777 a couple of
days ago and was flabbergasted by the size of the cabin. This thing is HUGE, ENORMOUS on
the inside and on the outside, so I discarded the cyanide gas theory.
You can't knock out all people with gas while the air is replaced at
too much speed and there is just too much air in this plane.
So I came to this conclusion by actually boarding a 777.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

edit on 16-3-2014 by 3u40r15m because: eh........

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
What are the differences in stealing a Boeing aircraft instead of an airbus aircraft ? ( if stolen )

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

roadgravel
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

The mooning plan that didn't work probably explains why it most likely end up crashed in the ocean.

No it wasn't the best plan
I wonder if they practiced and had a trial run (I should stop but it's funny, no disrespect of the situation intended)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

puntito

DrHammondStoat

puntito

DrHammondStoat

i first thought they would maybe gass the people, but then I boarded a 777 a couple of
days ago and was flabbergasted by the size of the cabin. This thing is HUGE, ENORMOUS on
the inside and on the outside, so I discarded the cyanide gas theory.
You can't knock out all people with gas while the air is replaced at
too much speed and there is just too much air in this plane.
So I came to this conclusion by actually boarding a 777.

I was thinking more along the lines that someone could tamper with the oxygen mix to the passengers (might take some time to knock them out), or that the quick climb left them unconscious quickly

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I am asking myself, if you want to use an aircraft as as a bomb, to carry illegal stuffs, or to plan evil plot, why stole a 777 from a major airline that everyone will look for? Except if you think that everyone will presume that it crashed somewhere in the ocean...
I don't want to be harsh, but why not steal one from a third world country airline that no one will care about? Or I am pretty sure with the right connections and the money ou can get an aircraft big enough in some rogue african countries or former USSR countries. Of course it won't be a 777 but do you really need such a plane to crash it on a city? Maybe the 777 wide range is an asset

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Perhaps the 'piloter' listened to this song, or set their agenda to reflect the lyrics. The bands name even has EAST in it. Perhaps the flew to some place that is an anagram of MIRAGE, like MARIEGOLD (OLD MIRAGE) in India.

The flight was more than likely 'sabotaged' and those that sabotage planes, probably being of a certain mindset, might well get their inspiration from such songs.

www.metrolyrics.com...

"Sabotage"

I can't stand it I know you planned it
I'm gonna set it straight, this watergate
I can't stand rocking when I'm in here
Because your crystal ball ain't so crystal clear
So while you sit back and wonder why
I got this ****ing thorn in my side>>>>>>(POLITICAL / OTHER MOTIVE)
Oh my, it's a mirage
I'm tellin' y'all it's sabotage

So listen up 'cause you can't say nothin'
You'll shut me down with a push of your button?>>(ATC / MILITARY /RADAR/COMMS)
But yo I'm out and I'm gone> >>(''GOOD NIGHT'' / COMMS SWITCHED OFF ETC)
I'll tell you now I keep it on and on

'cause what you see you might not get >>>>>>>(OFF RADAR BUT STILL FLYING)
And we can bet so don't you get souped yet
You're scheming on a thing that's a mirage
I'm trying to tell you now it's sabotage

Why; our backs are now against the wall
Listen all of y'all it's a sabotage

I can't stand it, I know you planned it
But I'm gonna set it straight this watergate>>>WATERGATE (SEARCHING WATER /SEA)
But I can't stand rockin' when I'm in this place
Because I feel disgrace because you're all in my face
But make no mistakes and switch up my channel >>(TRANSPONDER / ACARS /RADAR)
I'm buddy rich when I fly off the handle>>>(FLYING, HANDLE=NAME /GEAR HANDLE)
What could it be, it's a mirage
You're scheming on a thing - that's sabotage

edit on 16-3-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Phage
reply to post by puntito

With the pressure outside 100 times lower than inside, a human body will seal off the windows. It will be sucked against it and fill the little holes up perfectly. Sorry just being practical

With the cabin depressurized (to kill the passengers, right?) there is no sucking, the pressure is the same inside as outside.

edit on 3/16/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

I have talked to some of my pilot friends and airport workers, (I know that is vague but they don't want to be repeated). So this is just me being noisy and asking about it.

They say there it is a big world out there, so if it was a crash it will take a while to find.

This plane is of the top of the line in airplanes, only about 1000 in service.

It is NOT their first choice of a plane to steal for something bad, like terrorism. It is too big.

The first problem would be getting rid of dead bodies.

The second thing is now everyone in the world is looking for it. So every triple 7 they come apond will be suspicious. No matter what colors it is flying.

The third thing is they are on radar in any county they pass over, so they think someone is lying or a 3rd world country like Somalia would let it land and not blow it up.

The odd thing to me is these are life time friends of mine and no BS are completely stunned. Will add more later they are all flying now.

top topics

<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join