It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 197
<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Here is something new if you all are interested. I dont know what to make of it:

MH370 Spotting in the Andaman Islands

LINK FOR STORY

Any members good with maps that can explain this? My eyes are about crossed by now

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Yes, they found it! Now a few hours till someone confirms it is the boing, it would be great if the greeks could get a hand on that blackbox immediately. And don't let go till some suisse scientists show up, then we only have to wait for someone to confirm it did indeed lay there all the time, and what the hell happened. Just a few more weeks of speculations....

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

puntito

There are huge shades from left to right like the sun is already low in the west and the objects are standing high in the sea.

edit on 16-3-2014 by puntito because: (no reason given)

Looks like the shades are on the left. Normally up would be north so I would think it is morning.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

onehuman
Here is something new if you all are interested. I dont know what to make of it:

LINK FOR STORY

Any members good with maps that can explain this? My eyes are about crossed by now

Great find! But how will the authorities be able to identify this if its MH370? Hope its her though...*fingers crossed*

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

onehuman

LINK FOR STORY

When the plane was going over the islands it was still dark, this might be another plane.
Just my two cents/

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
What is the 'shadow' or whatever in the wrong place. It looks like the light is from behind the plane.

link   
reply to post by onehuman

Interesting image but:

You can actually see that the plane is flying very close to the ground, as the clouds appear to be way higher than where the aircraft is flying

Isn't really a valid analysis.

link   
reply to post by IQPREREQUISITE

Im all of mixed emotions now. Im kind of hoping the picture with the plane in the water is it so that the families can have some closer sad as it is, and we can start figuring out what happened. One the other hand, if this is it, the pax might still have a chance of being alive, under what conditions though... and for how long. If this IS it, what is that other plane doing with it?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I really dont know what to say Phage, Im just bringing to the table what I found. I just keep digging like many others here. Not like I wrote the article, Im just the messenger.

I would like to know what that other plane behind it might be doing though. Any thoughts on that?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I know a lot of people came up with some nice thoughts about what could be the case with the plane, but I discovered something I am working on which I will release a little later tonight. So be prepared!

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I saw a documentary a while back about gangs in the Amazon jungle creating huge runways in the jungle in a matter of days to export the coc aine.

One could have been made in any jungle area and would be the last place to think of searching for a B777, after it landed they could cover the plane and runway with camouflage netting.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Don't know if anyone has thought of this theory:

Missing plane - Missing Nukes

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
A date of the image would be nice.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

onehuman
reply to post by IQPREREQUISITE

Im all of mixed emotions now. Im kind of hoping the picture with the plane in the water is it so that the families can have some closer sad as it is, and we can start figuring out what happened. One the other hand, if this is it, the pax might still have a chance of being alive, under what conditions though... and for how long. If this IS it, what is that other plane doing with it?

I honestly don't know what to make of this image...I see a white shape of a plane and another shape of a plane below or behind it but somewhat transparent or of a lesser opacity. Maybe Boeing777 or rockflier can comment on this, they seem to know their stuff when it comes to aviation.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by puntito

I was hoping to find a plane in fight as well via Tomnod...I think I was searching in similar area til it started acting up. .. that would be awesome if that is confirmed as the plane. .. just gotta hope for survivors next

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage - I often trust your insights on matters, so what are your instincts telling you about this mess?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
On a side note, I got to talk with an acquaintance of mine whose a student pilot. Him and his classmates together with their instructors are obviously discussing this topic. He shared to me that within an hour of not being able to communicate with the plane, they are sure MAS contacted the military to help with radar detection and they're sure the military could've known where it was, because they said, that's what airlines do. Sort of a protocol I guess.

They are even of the opinion that Malaysia knows what happened and where the plane is but is choosing to be vague for the safety of the passengers. Coz a plane doesn't disappear like that, he says. Short of saying that there is a normal way for a plane to disappear (accident) and then there's an abnormal/irregular way (planned).

Anyways I thought it was an interesting conversation to share here.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

I would like to know what that other plane behind it might be doing though. Any thoughts on that?
The satellite images are composites of scans. The plane moved between scans. It's seen quite commonly on Google Earth.
www.rodsbot.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Myrtales Instinct

I'm leaning toward a hijack. Beyond that I'm not guessing.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
If the other shape is actual pixels that belong on the plane image then maybe it is not a white aircraft. Someone well versed in sat imagery might be able to lend some insight.

edit on 3/16/2014 by roadgravel because: typo

<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join