It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 177
<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

I don't know how true but I did read it and sure it was posted here I'll try and find it.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

civpop
Think passenger 84 was this guy

The wife of Memetjan Abra, a Uighur painter on board, told Xinhua news agency that she was able to speak to him briefly before his flight.

OK thanks for that name. I was able to find this article from that name.

The group of artists includes Meng Gaosheng , deputy chairman of the China Calligraphers' Association, and Memetjan Abra, a Uygur painter from Xinjiang. "Abra was the first Uygur artist we have represented in this kind of exhibition, and we had to prepare halal food for him," Liao said. "He was also one of the youngest artists in the group," he added. "He was quiet and friendly and gave us one of his works as a gift."
www.scmp.com...

EDIT: Memetjan Abra is not listed on this manifest from Malaysian Air.
www.malaysiaairlines.com...
ed it on 15-3-2014 by Mikeultra because: Memetjan Abra not on Malaysian Air manifest?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

judydawg
reply to post by NeoSpace

Who could NOT afford to buy one of these babies, and would have to steal it?

IMHO go look in Somalia, where bin laden lived for years. By now it is stripped and we will never find it.

Start looking on e bay for parts

Honestly, I have hard times thinking this is a likely scenario.
I think it would be easier for Somali pirates to steal one in a least stable country in Africa for example. Except if they want a reliable US made aircraft full with hostages and asian crew...
Then, they need to have a skilled pilot I suppose. I don't think any rogue ex-USSR pilot could fly that aircraft so easily.

After all, anythings possible...

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Column 2 is passport number, and the last column is the passenger's birthdate.

The Chinese name for passenger 84 is indeed a chinese phonetic translation of Memetjan Abra, now that I can read it clearly.

Mikeultra

civpop
reply to post by pejanene

Isn't he the passenger with Uighur connections?

Here's a link to a photograph of the alleged manifest in blurred.

Manifest in blurred

Yes this is the image when it isn't blurred, but the name is written in Chinese. I don't know if the links to Uighur are true.

This link shows the same list, but the name is pixelated. Why is that?
ww2.sinaimg.cn...
Does anyone know what the numbers in the 2nd and 7th column are? Ticket numbers and passport numbers..?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

pejanene

The Chinese name for passenger 84 is indeed a chinese phonetic translation of Memetjan Abra, now that I can read it clearly.

Mikeultra

civpop

Manifest in blurred

Yes this is the image when it isn't blurred, but the name is written in Chinese. I don't know if the links to Uighur are true.

ww2.sinaimg.cn...
Does anyone know what the numbers in the 2nd and 7th column are? Ticket numbers and passport numbers..?

Excellent, thank you for translation and information regarding 2nd and 7th column numbers. That is weird that his name is not on Malaysian Air manifest here though. ????

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

just saw this....over 630 runways in across 26 different coun tries that the plane could land at www.theguardian.com...

posted at 2:43..... look at all the red dots possible landing spots on that map ( I can't figure how to post the picture here)
edit on 15-3-2014 by research100 because: added sentence

edit on 15-3-2014 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

And the plot thickens, is he anywhere on the manifest for mh370 as I noticed when I looks earlier theirs was alphabetical so maybe the one we looked at wasn't alphabetical?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
India claims USA-Malaysia conspiracy. They have also debunked the theory that it entered the Indo-Pak aerospace.

Officials suspect that there is an arrangement between Malaysia and US agencies. Not sufficient of what Malaysia knows is being transmitted to India or other countries involved in a 'wild goose chase'.

timesofindia.indiatimes.com...
edit on 15-3-2014 by awaitingkalki because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
It is weird that the name can't be found on the Malaysian air list. It's also weird how there's the ?? marks in front of his name on the chinese list and pp....wrong questioned passport number?

Mikeultra

pejanene

Mikeultra

civpop

Manifest in blurred

ww2.sinaimg.cn...

Excellent, thank you for translation and information regarding 2nd and 7th column numbers. That is weird that his name is not on Malaysian Air manifest here though. ????

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Just read some other place speculating that the plane landed in Indonesia for the harvesting of organs.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by research100

It would be good if that possible landing site red dot map could be narrowed down to include just those in the arc possibilities where then last known ping was. it certainly narrows it down.

Looks like the map was made before the ping corridors were made public.

It was headed North when it turned so perhaps the Northern route might be more likely, also this area is near Ukraine etc.

www.theatlantic.com... /

edit on 15-3-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

research100

just saw this....over 630 runways in across 26 different coun tries that the plane could land at www.theguardian.com...

posted at 2:43..... look at all the red dots possible landing spots on that map ( I can't figure how to post the picture here)
edit on 15-3-2014 by research100 because: added sentence

file:///D:/Users/Sue/My%20Pictures/801deab3-f236-451e-a486-87b045d0de80-460x276.png
edit on 15-3-2014 by research100 because: (no reason given)

I'm listening to the Leuren Moret video as I post this photo, and she just said the world capitol of terrorism is London, and I noticed that this map comes courtesy of The Guardian.
edit on 15-3-2014 by Mikeultra because: Leuren Moret

EDIT: My mistake, red dot map comes from NYC.org, not the Guardian.
edit on 15-3-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by kanbanozaurus

Good point.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Interesting article about China's attempts for military posts specifically after this event claiming it's a good idea for any future sar missions?..

Link to article

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I'm just getting started watching but already I have found that there are quite a few interesting if not questionable "Likes" and comments on the pilots YouTube page...

He clearly had disdain for the Malaysian gov't.

Zaharie Shah - catalinapby1

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

The map is courtesy of wnyc.org and was posted on the COMMENTS section on the Guardian live blog.

Please explain your comment about 'London being the terrorism capital of the world' and it's relevance to the map and that it was posted on the Guardian website blog.
edit on 15-3-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by OatDelphi

Yep on pprune site someone translated some of his posts

Page 200 post 3982

Link to page

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by awaitingkalki

So if India is very positive, where could the plane end up if it flew 7 hours in the other suspected direction? trying to find the other path towards Indian ocean...

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by civpop

is there supposed to be another live update soon???

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

theabsolutetruth

The map is courtesy of wnyc.org and was posted on the COMMENTS section on the Guardian live blog.

Oh sorry my mistake, I'll fix my post. Thanks. NYC is even worse.

EDIT: Leuron Moret said London is the terror capitol of the world, I just relayed her message.
edit on 15-3-2014 by Mikeultra because: London

top topics

<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join