It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 176
<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by pejanene

Twitter peeps seem to wonder why they havent cleared Oleg and Sergii on the manifest?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by drwill

No problem pal.

Speculating that leaves us questioning motive, that's why I haven't speculated what may have happened inside the Plane up until now!!!

Were already flooded with possibilities & theories I'm trying to limit myself to 1 theory a day!!!

Peace dr!

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Well well well, good find! If proven true.......WOW! This is one of the better theories I've heard so far...

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by qd22vcc

Read a news brief before said family of the Ukrainians on board were staying at hotel and spoke to media but refused to be named they are saying that they are not being told anything by Malaysian government I'll try and find the link.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
All over the news this am: the words "deliberate" and "hijacked" are being used...

bostonherald.com...

I have thought all along that "someone" knows exactly where this plane is and why.

I fear that something rather ugly will be coming out of this soon.

My brother in law is an engineer who works for a semiconductor company and has taken this exact flight several times.

He is thanking his lucky stars!

I cannot imagine the stress for those who have people aboard,where is the US outrage, there are US citizens aboard!

This is shaping up to be a doozy.
edit on 15-3-2014 by irishchic because: spelling

edit on 15-3-2014 by irishchic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

~Lucidity
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

Well, so, it seems they've upped the amount of flight time from 4 to 7 hours based on factors just now coming to light. Why they didn't know this day 1 is beyond me and highly suspect.

My pedantic point
was that this information was in a press conference at 6 Am this morning, so it's not breaking news. There have been no further updates since then as the authorities are beavering away trying to find out just where the plane was as it was transmitting these signals.

They didn't know on day one because the Satellite companies didn't know a plane was going to go missing. These signals were never meant as a tracking signal but a Satellite managed to pick them up anyway

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Think passenger 84 was this guy

The wife of Memetjan Abra, a Uighur painter on board, told Xinhua news agency that she was able to speak to him briefly before his flight.

link   

rockflier

leolady

What if... The plane landed somewhere and the proposed precious cargo was moved onto a shipping container and the plane dumped or hidden or refueled and flown some where else. Lots of shipping lanes in the Indian Ocean area.

leolady

The where is the $64,000.00 question.

Good question...but the more intriguing question for me is the "what". What was so precious in that plane to warrant it being hijacked IF INDEED IT WAS HIJACKED.

1. The people? Nah...too impractical. Hiring an assassin or sending Mossad/MI6 type operators to the person or persons of interest would be more feasible.

2. Cargo? It would've been much easier to steal cargo in transit as it was heading to the airport or as it was being stored somewhere before it got to the airport.

3. The plane itself? Nope. The problem I have with hijacking the plane for "nefarious" intents and purposes later on would be that space, that time between the hijacking and the intent of the hijacking. Say in 911...the hijackers took the plane (hijacking) and crashed it on the World Trade Center (intent of the hijacking) all in the span of a few hours (time). In the case of MH370, hijackers took the plane, let's say March 8 130am, with the intent of X all in the span of...?...8 days after and still no manifestation of intent. You see, by this time the world is already looking for the plane, intelligence communities are already aware, military people are on alert. Whatever intent the hijackers had in mind, they already lost the initiative. They don't have the element of surprise anymore coz somewhere the NSA is cooking up scenarios of all sorts I would imagine.

link   

j.r.c.b.
reply to post by sled735

Well well well, good find! If proven true.......WOW! This is one of the better theories I've heard so far...

The people listed in the 'patent' conspiracy were not actually on the plane.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
So, if the aircraft went to Kazakhstan, that means it may have flown over several countries (China, India, maybe Pakistan...) unnnoticed? These countries that would like to be top contenders and love to show us their military forces during spectacular parades didn't see it? I don't mean that it is that easy and that other countries would have done better, but it may hurt their pride to be polite. (If they are not involved of course)

Just a word to thanks everyone on this thread for all your inputs (crazy or not
)
edit on kam3bam3201473am000000 by kanbanozaurus because: clarify

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

civpop
Think passenger 84 was this guy

The wife of Memetjan Abra, a Uighur painter on board, told Xinhua news agency that she was able to speak to him briefly before his flight.

Passenger 84 has is named as, LIN/ANNANMR from China on the Malaysian Airlines 'official' manifest.

On the other one, there are ?? next to the name, could this mean this person cancelled and was replaced?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoSpace

Well we know a plane is missing because people are missing.

We know the pilot was experienced, my GUESS is in on the whole deal.

The plane could fly 7-8 hours.

I found no info on the earthquake map that there was a crash on land.

I found no info on the ocean bouy's in the area, that would cause a big splash with waves.

Most of the countries around could buy their own plane, if they so choose.

The passenger list would not be known until boarding, except the company in Texas and they knew they had 20 personal on that plane.

WHO did not board that plane I have seen reports of 4-5 people? Were they from the Texas Company?

Who could NOT afford to buy one of these babies, and would have to steal it?

IMHO go look in Somalia, where bin laden lived for years. By now it is stripped and we will never find it.

Start looking on e bay for parts

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

j.r.c.b.
reply to post by sled735

Thanks.
I agree, it sounds just like something Mr. Rothschild would do!!
I added a video to my post on the previous page, for anyone interested in checking it out.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Hmm possibly, don't know

This gas some info on 6 of the crew

Crew

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

sled735

j.r.c.b.
reply to post by sled735

Thanks.
I agree, it sounds just like something Mr. Rothschild would do!!
I added a video to my post on the previous page, for anyone interested in checking it out.

It's a hoax. Check the Airlines passenger list.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I have a problem with thinking it was a suicide especially by the captain.Just seems to me with his love of flying it would just go against his mental grain to crash a perfectly good 777. Now being upset about political matters and hijacking the plane for other reasons, I can see, but I just dont sense he could crash it on purpose.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

civpop

Hmm possibly, don't know

This gas some info on 6 of the crew

Crew

A dog lover a cat lover,a pink floyd fan, all those photos seem really sad now!

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

civpop
reply to post by pejanene

Isn't he the passenger with Uighur connections?

Here's a link to a photograph of the alleged manifest in blurred.

Manifest in blurred

Yes this is the image when it isn't blurred, but the name is written in Chinese. I don't know if the links to Uighur are true.

This link shows the same list, but the name is pixelated. Why is that?
ww2.sinaimg.cn...
Does anyone know what the numbers in the 2nd and 7th column are? Ticket numbers and passport numbers..?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Exo-politics...just go with space aliens.

I bet it was planned on the Obama trip to Mars.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
An article about some of the people that should have been on the plane but missed it and one that took the flight and which wasn't his original flight.

One passenger who was supposed to be on an earlier flight missed it and took the Malaysia Airlines flight MH370, while another who was supposed to be on MH370 happened to miss it and took a later flight.
The Rakyat Post met Ronnie Liu, former DAP assemblyman, who is currently at the KLIA airport awaiting news about his good friend, who is on board the missing flight.
Liu said he found out about it when he looked at the passenger manifest list online and saw the name of his friend, Stanley Wong Sai Song, on it.
Wong is a 52-year-old senior marketing manager with two children, whom Liu described as helpful and caring friend.
“Stanley just celebrated his birthday yesterday,” Liu said, adding that he last spoke to his friend two weeks ago.
“I am shocked and deeply saddened by this news.”
Stanley’s wife, Tan Kiew Ling, told The Rakyat Post that her husband was not supposed to be on flight MH370.
“His flight to Beijing was supposed to be yesterday late afternoon, but he missed it.”
She added that her husband then paid more than RM300 in extra charges to get a later flight and was given a seat on board MH370.
Tan said she last spoke to her husband last night.
Meanwhile, Astro Awani interviewed Jessie Yee Wai Ching, a student who was supposed to be on flight MH370, but missed it.
“Friends have been telling me that I’m very blessed and one of the lucky ones.
“Although I do feel blessed, it is an awful feeling that so many people were on board that flight and I could have been one of them.”
Yee was supposed to fly with a family friend from China.
“Because it was a red-eye flight, I actually mistook the day and thought it was Saturday night that I was supposed to go to the airport.”
When she realised that the flight was early this morning, she frantically packed her bag four hours before departure, but opted to book a later flight.
The first thing she saw in the morning when she woke up was an article in The Wall Street Journal on the flight that caused her to scream.
She said friends who knew she was supposed to be on the missing flight, started calling her between 11am and 12 noon and were relieved when she answered the phone.
“I believe I have been given a second chance,” said Yee.
Family and friends hoping for the best
Davina Gomes, 26, the daughter of crew member Patrick Francis Gomes, told The Rakyat Post her family was at the airport and hoping for the best.
(From left) Davina Gomes, her father Patrick Francis Gomes and her sister Michelle Gomes during happier times.
(From left) Davina Gomes, her father Patrick Francis Gomes and her sister Michelle Gomes during happier times.
“We don’t know anything yet and it’s been too long. We do hope all is okay and everyone is safe, especially dad.”
She added that the family was told to prepare their travel documents and so she had gone home to get their passports.
“I can’t tell you much now because I’m back at home getting the passports. But yes, they told us just to prepare.”
Another relative of a crew member, Norhafizan Ayub, 30, said his brother-in-law was cabin crew member Junaidi Kassim.
Norhafizan said Junaidi had been in MAS for 15 years and described him as a strict person.
“Junaidi’s wife is Nurazlina Ayub. We last met at dinner last night, but Junaidi had acted unusual and talked more than he usually did.”
Norhafizan said Junaidi had asked them to take care of the car and told them he was scheduled to come back on Monday.
Ahmad Nazmi Rosli, 32, from Ipoh, said his sister-in-law Dina Ramli was on board MH370 along with her sister, mother and aunt.
They were on their way to Beijing on a holiday trip and were supposed to be there for a week, he said.
Nazmi said he last met Dina last month.
He said he was deeply shocked and saddened by what had happened.
“I have no words to describe how I feel. I just feel blur right now.”
It is believed that Dina’s husband is in a holding area arranged by MAS.

www.therakyatpost.com...

top topics

<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join