It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 153
<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Boeing777
The simulator he had at home is useless for practising maneuver skills. Flight simming is a hobby for many pilots. The idea that he used his home flight simulator to practise unusual maneuvers to hijack the plane isn't feasible. You might know what all the buttons do and when to use them and then moving straight to try to hand fly the actual thing won't work.

Practical skills are required which can be obtained from hours of experience as a pilot in command in a real jet or a full motion flight simulator. As said earlier, this captain had thousands of hours of pilot in command (PIC) experience and would therefore be useless for him to use a 777 simulator addon that was released in 2005 for Microsoft flight simulator 2004. I've tried this product and its fly-by-wire is flawed and not realistic. The PMDG 777 is the closest thing to the real aircraft that can be used for Microsoft flight simulator.

Thank you for clarifying that for us.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Pulling my hair out now. This is really crazy.

At this point, I'm leaning toward the plane being landed somewhere with nefarious intent, or that they had a controlled crash landing in the water and the fuselage was not breached allowing floaty type items to escape. If that's possible. Charleton Heston did it in one of the old 'Airport' movies back in the seventies. lol.

Now, if they all of a sudden find the plane and people safe somewhere and refuse to let anyone interview them because they don't want to hurt anyones feelings, (aka ahem...whispering...Sandy Hook) Please don't delete me oh great and mighty moderator for mentioning that which shall not be mentioned on ATS. I beseech thee!! I would be wary as to if that was even the same plane and/or passengers.
Who knows. I don't trust one word from all of this.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by IQPREREQUISITE

Breaking: Now US authorities are wondering if lithium batteries in the cargo could have brought down the plane.
Source: CNN live.

So, the US knows the plane is down*?
*"The word "down" was a CNN quote.
edit on 14-3-2014 by drwill because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I think MH370 must have been hijacked early on by some terrorist or aliens or experiencing malfunction in their transponder systems onboard. Or China wants that plane off their territory perhaps?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

drwill

Breaking: Now US authorities are wondering if lithium batteries in the cargo could have brought down the plane.

So, the US knows the plane is down?

After the first 100 hours, it is a safe bet the plane isn't in the air anymore.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by wirefly

As long as their families would have them happily back it wouldn't really matter much, if you believe it is them, or some clone-robot-nazis-fom-the-moon. I would take a credible statement, if there were one.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
They're probably all on a desert island somewhere talking to a soccer ball.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Guy prophesied this last year, first speaks of ballon,but then says plane.

edit on 14-3-2014 by puntito because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Restricted
They're probably all on a desert island somewhere talking to a soccer ball.

Volleyball.

lol

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

puntito
Guy prophesied this last year, first speaks of ballon,but then says plane.

Vid is unavailable.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

drwill

Yes, as Leonidas pointed out. It's just a fair assumption by anyone that as of this time, the plane is officially down. Only due to the fact that it cannot sustain flight for six days straight...I think.

But down can mean crash or is in land. Depending on what theory you use.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
youtu.be...
here is the vid link then

link   
Could lithium batteries have played a role? CNN is currently reporting on this theory. Looking for a better source.

link

There has been a crash due to this before, UPS flight 6, a cargo plane:

On September 24, 2013, the GCAA released its comprehensive, 322-page report on the crash, which found “with reasonable certainty” that the fire which caused the crash originated in a cargo container which held thousands of lithium batteries.[27] The report made more than thirty recommendations for safety improvements, including improvements to systems that warn pilots of cargo hold fires, and use of additional systems to improve pilot visibility during aircraft fire scenarios.[27]

link
edit on 14-3-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: add

The question I have about the lithim battery theory is that MH370 continued flying hours after its last known location. Its getting more and more bizzare.

US Investigators Suspect Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane flew on for Hours
edit on 14-3-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: add

link   
reply to post by drwill

Now that sounds like theyre crafting a reason the plane went down to account for a fire type/explosion.....

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

drwill

Oh god, now we won't even be able to take electronics on airplanes anymore. Good grief.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Right I will come clean. I am well-versed as to the ET subject, so my next foray into the murk is. the only folks who would be interested in a plane load of scientists with heads full of cloaking info would be those that wish de-cloaking knowledge to stay unknown.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by qd22vcc

There were problems w/Boeing's 787 and lithium batteries - which resulted in grounding.

Probably some intern @CNN got their numbers crossed.

edit on 14-3-2014 by watchesfromwall because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by watchesfromwall

Probably the same intern who spelled Boeing as "Bowing." The info/misinfo is starting to sound like a parlor gossip game.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The 777 has surveillance cameras all around the entrance of the cockit and its surrounding areas. This enables pilots to see what's going on and who's trying to enter the cockpit.

farm9.staticflickr.com...
airchive.com...
cdn-www.airliners.net...
edit on 14-3-2014 by Boeing777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

watchesfromwall
reply to post by qd22vcc

There were problems w/Boeing's 787 and lithium batteries - which resulted in grounding.

Probably some intern @CNN got their numbers crossed.

The MSM is really grasping at straws now, unless the 777 got retro-fitted.

edit on 14-3-2014 by watchesfromwall because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join