It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 150
<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Boeing777

Were there any unidentified flight paths from original course up to china?

If thats the official last recorded path...not seeing where it could be going...

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Is this the latest confirmed flight path?

To answer my own question...seems like nothing is confirmed except that it's missing
edit on 14-3-2014 by Cosmocow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Yeah its like they wanna call it done with but now that the US is involved I dont think thats going to happen...

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Do you have an expanded version to look at? Looks like orange dot is unidentified? If you have to the east as well please share...What coordinates did it stop at?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
AP reports that a US official says investigators are examining the possibility that someone caused the disappearance of the flight.
And that it may have been an act of piracy. He says that it is also possible the plane may have landed somewhere.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
EVERYONE is being missled - the plane was turning right in a South South East direction, at the time it lost altitude then lost contact, so all reports of it traveling North, North West or West are false, i feel it has traveled South or possibly South East, if it isnt on the sea bed in that SE ocean.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Rush Limbaugh just gave his theory on the missing plane. He guesses that there was a complete electronic failure but somehow the engines continued and the plane flew without guidance. It continued to fly in the dark with no lights over different countries. Due to the pilot's inability to communicate their situation one of the countries shot it down and now won't own up to it.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I am new here, joined so I could ask a specific question!

On this image

files.abovetopsecret.com...

In a far more detailed description of the military radar plotting than has been publicly revealed, the first two sources said the last confirmed position of MH370 was at 35,000 feet about 90 miles off the east coast of Malaysia, heading towards Vietnam, near a navigational waypoint called "Igari". The time was 1:21 a.m..

It mentions the height on the first waystation, Does anyone know the height showing at Vampi, Gival or Igrex. Thanks

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by thelmadonna

Igari was its last waypoint it was at 35K then turned 15 deg to the south south east went to zero feet and vanished...

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Boeing777
pbs.twimg.com...:large
Can you explain some of this map and what the various symbols mean. Can I assume some of them are primary radar locations? Are those the black and white circular icons? How about the delineated rectangular zones marked by green lines? And what of the red shaded areas?

edit on 73741Fridayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by qd22vcc

It's a rough sketch based closely on military radar-tracking evidence suggesting it was heading towards the Andaman Islands just after transponder contact was lost.

Here's a larger image: 'https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BirwabjCIAACtVF.png:large'

The pink triangles represent the waypoints. Waypoints are reference points in physical space used for navigation. It is mainly what flightplan routes consists of alongside VORs. The small circles with a line going across them represents runways. You'll notice Andaman is marked red meaning it is an unsuitable airfield for large aircrafts.The dashed dark blue lines encircling the towers are class D airspace.
edit on 14-3-2014 by Boeing777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I want to remind you that the plane was seen going down at high speed towards Malaysia.
It was one eyewitness, but let;s believe him.
If it went down at high speed and it did not crash right there, I am sorry, it is simple.
It is being steered.
It went down and flew very low, so under the radar.
Suddenly unidentifiable dots pop up on the radar at other places exactly at times
where 777 could be according to the speed it has.
Conclusion: It was the 777 being steered.
And authorities know that.
Why they don't speak?
Because they do not want to advise the perpetrators, they read news too.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Boeing777
reply to post by qd22vcc

It's a rough sketch based closely on military radar-tracking evidence suggesting it was heading towards the Andaman Islands just after transponder contact was lost.

Here's a larger image: 'https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BirwabjCIAACtVF.png:large'
Ok. Do you know what you're looking at? I do not. That's why I asked. If you do can you explain it?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

UKGuy1805
EVERYONE is being missled - the plane was turning right in a South South East direction, at the time it lost altitude then lost contact, so all reports of it traveling North, North West or West are false, i feel it has traveled South or possibly South East, if it isnt on the sea bed in that SE ocean.

Yeah...this is what I've been wondering for some time now. Every report says it turned left towards Malacca Strait but from the flight path taken from flightradar24, MH370 was obviously turning right before it lost communication.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by puntito

Can someone please told us if you can "easily" fly low under the radar with a 777?
At what altitude means flying low with an aircraft?
Can you keep the maximum speed without chaotic handling?

I think you see my point, is it that simple?

Thank you all
edit on kam3bam3201472amu by kanbanozaurus because: forget the please

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

kanbanozaurus
reply to post by puntito

Can someone told us if you can "easily" fly low under the radar with a 777?
At what altitude means flying low with an aircraft?
Can you keep the maximum speed without chaotic handling?

I think you see my point, is it that simple?

Thank you all
Well some untrained middle easterner was able to do it on 911

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

UKGuy1805
reply to post by thelmadonna

Igari was its last waypoint it was at 35K then turned 15 deg to the south south east went to zero feet and vanished...

Sorry but where did you get the info that from 35k feet it dropped to zero feet? Just curious, I saw this data posted a couple of times but never got around to asking.

Coz in flighradar24, the last altitude reading was 35k feet unless I'm horribly mistaken.

Thanks!

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

The larger circles are radar sites airports etc, the lines areas are flight sectors, were aircraft normaly are allowed/restricted, and the very small named dots are the waypoints, where aircraft are directed to they are like reference points to find there way through a flight the atc controlers direct them from one to another

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

IQPREREQUISITE

UKGuy1805

Yeah...this is what I've been wondering for some time now. Every report says it turned left towards Malacca Strait but from the flight path taken from flightradar24, MH370 was obviously turning right before it lost communication.
Yeah something like this

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

UKGuy1805
reply to post by Bilk22

The larger circles are radar sites airports etc, the lines areas are flight sectors, were aircraft normaly are allowed/restricted, and the very small named dots are the waypoints, where aircraft are directed to they are like reference points to find there way through a flight the atc controlers direct them from one to another
OK thanks. So they allegedly flew thru that cluster of radar coverage undetected? Is that what's being suggested?

new topics

top topics

<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join