It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 145
<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Boeing777

Some of those looked realistic, and that cockpit is definitely intimidating.

Singapore Today has released what they are calling the "latest and most accurate flight path" according to military radar.

Reuters has this to say about the path and waypoints:

They also gave new details on the direction in which the unidentified aircraft was heading - following aviation corridors identified on maps used by pilots as N571 and P628. These routes are taken by commercial planes flying from Southeast Asia to the Middle East or Europe and can be found in public documents issued by regional aviation authorities.

In a far more detailed description of the military radar plotting than has been publicly revealed, the first two sources said the last confirmed position of MH370 was at 35,000 feet about 90 miles off the east coast of Malaysia, heading towards Vietnam, near a navigational waypoint called "Igari". The time was 1:21 a.m..

The military track suggests it then turned sharply westwards, heading towards a waypoint called "Vampi", northeast of Indonesia's Aceh province and a navigational point used for planes following route N571 to the Middle East.

From there, the plot indicates the plane flew towards a waypoint called "Gival", south of the Thai island of Phuket, and was last plotted heading northwest towards another waypoint called "Igrex", on route P628 that would take it over the Andaman Islands and which carriers use to fly towards Europe.

www.reuters.com...

Take that all with a grain of salt. Personally, I think if military radar picked that up they would have become immediately suspicious, rather than wait 6 days to shift focus to that area.
edit on 14-3-2014 by ManiShuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

If they got an insurance payout, it would mean because they are covered for acts of terrorism or mech faults or whatever. Families, even if they did sue, wouldn't be able to get most of that. If families want $$$ most likely will be able to get from any life insurance policies held by their kin... also dependant on various clauses.

I brought up the Titanic/Olympic thing because of what the user Boeing777 highlighted before. It just reminded me. Pure speculation on my part.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   

boaby_phet
Hello all, i have seen noone mention this story yet?

Chinese researchers had detected seismic activity near the waters between Malaysia and Vietnam when the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 went off the radar, adding more mystery to the disappearance of the aircraft. The "seafloor event" took place almost at the same time the Boeing 777 abruptly vanished from all radar screens.

www.ibtimes.co.uk...

I dont know the physics of all this, but it seems a bit fanciful that a plan crashing into water that could easily subermerge the entire plane would cause a seismic reaction when hitting the water... of course their would be a bump with the change in pressure, but would it really effect it that much?

One thing with this, again is the wording ... they never say that it happened when the plane lost contact, just that it happened around the same time, who knows, maybe this was some sort of quake and a new form or energy has been detected that totally broke the planes electrics (caused by the quake).

Knowing the physics of time look at this quote:
"The (seismic) incident happened at 2.55am on 8 March, about one-and-a-half hours after MH370 lost contact at 1.30am."
1:30 minute at cruisespeed this plane should be found more than 600 miles from this place. Too far for being between vietnam and Malaysia

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   
" boaby_phet
Hello all, i have seen noone mention this story yet?"

That's interesting. I don't know about the physics either but the scientist quoted seems to exist, if this story is true and the impact caused the seismic waves then it takes us back to the plane not turning and not being hijacked but crashing into the sea.

(sorry, messed up quote)
edit on 14-3-2014 by DrHammondStoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I don't know if this has been posted, and it's certainly very worrying if true....Remote CIA Hijacking? The 20 Freescale Chip engineers involved with electronic warfare, FS had a semi conductor patent approved, four of those patent holders were on board the missing flight and the fifth patent holder is ......Mr Jacob Rothschild

Four days after a missing flight, a patent is approved by the Patent Office for maximizing dies on a wafer. 4 of the 5 Patent holders are Chinese employees of Freescale Semiconductor of Austin TX. Patent is divided up on 20% increments to 5 holders. Peidong Wang, Suzhou, China, (20%) Zhijun Chen, Suzhou, China, (20%) Zhihong Cheng, Suzhou, China, (20%) Li Ying, Suzhou, China, (20%) Freescale Semiconductor (20%) If a patent holder dies, then the remaining holders equally share the dividends of the deceased if not disputed in a will. If 4 of the 5 dies, then the remaining 1 Patent holder gets 100% of the wealth of the patent. That remaining live Patent holder is Freescale Semiconductor.

Who owns Freescale Semiconductor ?? Jacob Rothschild through Blackstone who owns Freescale. Here is your motive for the missing Beijing plane. As all 4 Chinese members of the Patent were passengers on the missing plane. Patent holders can alter the proceeds legally by passing wealth to their heirs. However, they cannot do so until the Patent is approved. So when the plane went missing, the patent had not been approved. Thus, Rothschild gets 100% of Patent once Patent holders declared deceased. Rothschild, you are an evil bastard

More techy info etc here....
www.fourwinds10.net...

Here....
earthlinggb.wordpress.com...

www.freescale.com...

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

The people named as patent holders do not match up to anyone on the passenger list. This Rothschild connection seems to be a hoax.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   

OK, thank you for clearing that up.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by puntito

That sounds about right with my claims earlier. 1hr30mins past it's disappearance, the typical flight MH370 would be south/southeast of Hainan Island, China (though I incorrectly said southwest at the time). That's according to every other flight MH370 listed on FR24 (but one, which took a different route).

It's highly unlikely the "seafloor event" has anything to do with MH370.

And the Guardian posted this via Wall Street Journal:

Malaysia now appears to have access to military data from other countries, particularly the US, which might help explain why the authorities now seem more open to reports that the missing plane was detected hours after it lost contact with air traffic control.

The Wall Street Journal claims search is now focused on hundred miles west based on “pings” picked up by satellite.

New data from other countries is being “digested” Hussein confirmed. He added that he hoped to have more confirmation of the data over the next couple of days.

The WSJ reported:
The satellites also received speed and altitude information about the plane from its intermittent “pings,” the people said. The final ping was sent from over water, at what one of these people called a normal cruising altitude. They added that it was unclear why the pings stopped. One of the people, an industry official, said it was possible that the system sending them had been disabled by someone on board.

The people, who included a military official, the industry official and others, declined to say what specific path the transmissions revealed. But the U.S. planned to move surveillance planes into an area of the Indian Ocean 1,000 miles or more west of the Malay peninsula where the plane took off, said Cmdr. William Marks, the spokesman for the US Seventh Fleet.

www.theguardian.com...
online.wsj.com...

Though, I notice they talk about the Indian Ocean and not the Andaman Sea, where other sources claim is where the plane went towards (and surely a pilot smart enough to take known flight paths would know that doing so would greatly use up fuel to get to the desired destination).

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Instinct told me this was likely the case!!!

It seems almost mainstream nowadays to point at the Rothschild Family!!!

Apparently Jacob Rothschild is only an Advisor to Blackstone Group...
Where this ties in with him owning patents for Freescale Semiconductor is beyond me but I can't say I looked into it too deeply either!!!

Peace Dr!

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Following this from the beginning, my opinion is that you work from the simplest scenarios backward. At this point they are

1- crashed somewhere en-route to Beijing (for all we know it crashed somewhere on the Chinese mainland)
2- hijacked and crashed in error somewhere at sea (which is what the investigators seem to be leaning toward)

I think that hijacked and landed somewhere is number 4 on the list. But I am not sure why the following hasn't gained much traction:

3- Hijacked by the Chinese themselves and landed in China somewhere. I have no idea what the motivation would be (maybe surrounds the Scientists on board and whatever tech they were developing for the US firm they worked for). This scenario seems the far more likely than it being hijacked and flown west. Especially enlight of the fact that no terrorist organization has claimed responsibility.

This makes me want to bump it to number two on my list of likely scenarios.... but I am having a lot of issues dismissing the signals received from plane hours after it disappear meme outright... are we still dealing with unverified sources and the news reporting on it as if its fact? If so why do they keep switching the search location?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Not one phone call or text from the passengers after the last know flight contact leads me to believe that the plane exploded somehow.
edit on 14-3-2014 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   

ManiShuck
reply to post by Boeing777

Some of those looked realistic, and that cockpit is definitely intimidating.

Singapore Today has released what they are calling the "latest and most accurate flight path" according to military radar.

Has it been mentioned that about 100nm from the igari waypoint there is a Malaysian airforce base called Gong Kedak? There are 18 SU30's based there:

Gong Kedak

So not only was the plane flown right past that base, but no jets were scrambled to check it out after it went off course....hmmmm. Granted early hrs of the morning so maybe no one was around but still..really.??

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   
The way I see it, with every passing day, I think the potential for the plane to be used as a weapon decreases. Why you say, cause more and more agencies will be looking for it. I'm pretty sure the US thinks the plane was snatched, so they are doing everything they can to make sure it does not enter their airspace. China probably the same. I would think/hope that flight protocols and ID procedures have already been changed, verbal passwords to the tower for example. The more I think of it this had to be an inside job if it was a job at all.
The Asian culture of saving face is really complicating the communications as well, people need to know how serious a problem that is. This is not just an issue of the individuals saving face its a national thing, the Malaysians don't want to be blamed for any of this. My dealings with people in that part of the world lead me to think they will do anything to not be blamed, anything.

Anyway, one question I had is some planes can be refueled in flight, does anyone know of this capability exists for the 777? If so that would change things.
No one has mentioned subs yet, and they never do, but I would think if there was one in the area, and there probably was then they would be pinging the seafloor.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by haveblue

Like I said, I'm not going to easily believe it due to that military would have picked it up, or at least noticed and scrambled jets. Plus the locations on there are opposite of what was reported by other unnamed sources days ago (so looks like someone took existing info and tried to use it to create new false info).

I'm off for now though, likely will be gone for 12 hours or so, hopefully back on sooner, though. Will be interesting to see what info I come back to.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Before I head off to work, I'd like to add one more thing. I favor:

slip2break

1- crashed somewhere en-route to Beijing (for all we know it crashed somewhere on the Chinese mainland)

as the leading theory because if you add that if China didn't know it happened in real time, they would have a lot of trouble reporting that they knew this to be the case after the fact, as it would tell the world quite a bit about their air defense monitoring. Lets say they found the crash site a day after the event, they would than have to admit that they lost the flight on their radar and found the crash site via other sources (people on the ground...ect... )

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   

charlyv

Bilk22

charlyv

Bilk22
reply to post by charlyv

That may be true, but from his explanation, it seems the data that's transmitted from the engine components are for use by the various manufacturers so they can diagnose systems while in operation. It doesn't appear to be critical to the flight operations. Basically it came off as, to make an analogy and maybe a poor analogy, what web sites do to track viewing habits so they can improve their marketing. The system he was talking about, he suggested, was to track efficiency and possibly diagnose inflight issues. Would that sort of interface need to be accessed from the cockpit?

Well it is basically not true. It would not matter if it was a bubble gum machine. Anything electrically connected to a commercial aircraft has to be terminated in a circuit breaker readily accessible to the flight crew. No exceptions.
Ok I trust what you're saying. Like I stated, the way he explained it was this system wasn't part of the operations for the plane. It was more for the manufacturers to gather data on operational flights.

Again, sorry for ad nauseum, if something is connected electrically to an aircraft, it IS part of the operations of the plane, just by the fact that it is tied into it's electrical system. It is a strict and fundamental rule.
Can the black box be disabled the same way - from the cockpit? I'm asking because I obviously don't know.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ManiShuck

"New data from other countries is being “digested” Hussein confirmed. He added that he hoped to have more confirmation of the data over the next couple of days. "

So it is likely that the Malaysian authorities are looking at Radar from other countries to try and see whether it was in fact MH370 that turned or not - which will take days. I think we are going to be looking at more and more wild speculation until then.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   

ThePawnsTheory
reply to post by Bilk22

I've read every page of this thread and out of all of this I still have only one main question: Why do you continue to believe this plane is in China? Is this fact? No. So quit stating it as so and say it is your theory. Preferably state that it is your theory that you've been stuck on ever since you got hung up on the flight being in Nanming and then it being stated as false information.

You have twisted everything that has happened since then to fit your belief instead of being open-minded to facts and reasonable conjecture. I don't see how you being extremely hardheaded about this furthers the thread and quite frankly takes away from people here trying to find out info and come up with reasonable hypothesis. Muddying already muddy waters.

Again, please just look at it from more than just you wanting to be right.

Thank you.
edit on 3/14/2014 by ThePawnsTheory because: added to
I have to LOL. First off, I've stated it as my theory numerous times. Secondly, what's it to you? Third, it's a much more plausible theory than many of the others - you know a time warp or UFO abduction or satanic sacrifice. What you you think?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

A black box can't be disabled by anyone on the plane, it's somewhere inacessible (can't remember where exactly) and takes alot of effort to open with the right tools and mechanical know-how. It is after all designed to withstand a crash.

It's in the tail of the plane.

says.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   

DrHammondStoat
reply to post by Bilk22

A black box can't be disabled by anyone on the plane, it's somewhere inacessible (can't remember where exactly) and takes alot of effort to open with the right tools and mechanical know-how. It is after all designed to withstand a crash.

It's in the tail of the plane.

says.com...
So it follows that some of the other equipment that is of a tracking nature may not be disabled from the cockpit.

top topics

<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join