It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 143
<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by option158

I believe it was already in the area.

www.navy.mil...

The Arleigh Burke-class guided missile destroyers USS Kidd (DDG 100) and USS Pinckney (DDG 91) are scheduled to depart Naval Base San Diego Jan. 7 on independent deployments to the Western Pacific Ocean.

Both Kidd and Pinckney have crews of more than 300 Sailors each and are multi-mission ships designed to operate independently or with an associated strike group. While deployed, both ships will conduct theater security cooperation and maritime presence operations with partner nations.

I'm not sure about the USS Kidd, but it was specifically said that the USS Pinckney was diverted from a training mission in the South China Sea, so I assume the USS Kidd was also still in the area. The press release mentions the 7th fleet, which has facilities in Japan and Guam.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by lordvader

The only reason I wouldn't have leaned towards this theory is because it was majority of Chinese civilians...

Why not a flight on route to America which consisted of a majority of US travellers???

However likelihood... Or better yet possibility is quite high & just as consistent in motive than most scenarios of hijacking theories!!!

Personally I always felt China did this to Japan & started the Kamikaze flights in retaliation for the prison camps & land grab, prior to & during WWII!!!

Never really mentioned it because it seemed "out there", but it's why I'd be inclined to trust your theory over most!!!

Peace Lord!

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   
"Sources" are now saying it was flown towards the Andaman Islands and are considering sabotage.

wdez.com...

Military radar-tracking evidence suggests a Malaysia Airlines jetliner missing for nearly a week was deliberately flown across the Malay peninsula towards the Andaman Islands, sources familiar with the investigation told Reuters on Friday.

Two sources said an unidentified aircraft that investigators believe was Flight MH370 was following a route between navigational waypoints - indicating it was being flown by someone with aviation training - when it was last plotted on military radar off the country's northwest coast.

The last plot on the military radar's tracking suggested the plane was flying toward India's Andaman Islands, a chain of isles between the Andaman Sea and the Bay of Bengal, they said.

Waypoints are geographic locations, worked out by calculating longitude and latitude, that help pilots navigate along established air corridors.

A third source familiar with the investigation said inquiries were focusing increasingly on the theory that someone who knew how to fly a plane deliberately diverted the flight, with 239 people on board, hundreds of miles off its intended course from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing.

"What we can say is we are looking at sabotage, with hijack still on the cards," said that source, a senior Malaysian police official.

All three sources declined to be identified because they were not authorized to speak to the media and due to the sensitivity of the investigation.

edit on 14-3-2014 by ManiShuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Looking at Malaysian Airlines' fleet, they had one of their 777s stored in April 2013 and listed as 'stored for later use'.This airframe(9M-MRK) is fairly new and is in good shape. It's only 14 years old. On the other hand, they also have another 777(9M-MRI) listed as 'moved to owner' since it was a dry lease. It now sits somewhere in the US doing nothing. The other one, (9M-MRK), came back from its last flight MH17 AMS->KUL on 15/12/12 and is stored at an undisclosed location.

What can you guys make with this info?
edit on 14-3-2014 by Boeing777 because: Typo

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Me thinks that 2014 nuclear summit in the Netherlands is the target, if there is at all something targeted.
Some presidents will be there also Obama.

Suddenly I have the feeling that rancorous Amahdinejad has some time on his hands.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   

hardwarexpert
So to summarize my posts:

4 of the 5 Patent holders are Chinese employees of Freescale Semiconductor of Austin TX.
Patent is divided up on 20% increments to 5 holders:
Peidong Wang, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Zhijun Chen, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Zhihong Cheng, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Li Ying, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Freescale Semiconductor (20%)

If a patent holder dies, then the remaining holders equally share the dividends of the deceased if not disputed in a will.
If 4 of the 5 dies, then the remaining 1 Patent holder gets 100% of the wealth of the patent.
That remaining live Patent holder is Freescale Semiconductor.

Who owns Freescale Semiconductor? Jacob Rothschild through Blackstone who owns Freescale.
Here is your motive for the missing Beijing plane, as all 4 Chinese members of the Patent were passengers on the missing plane.
Patent holders can alter the proceeds legally by passing wealth to their heirs. However, they cannot do so until the Patent is approved. So when the plane went missing, the patent had not been approved.

Thus, Rothschild gets 100% of Patent once Patent holders declared deceased.
edit on 13-3-2014 by hardwarexpert because: (no reason given)

An exciting theory and one that many people here obviously think is too....

but none of those patent holders are actually on the MH370 passenger list. Have a look your self,

www.malaysiaairlines.com...[/url ]

not one person of the same name is on that list!

So no patent holders have been killed off by Jacob Rothschild.

As far as I can see the rumour started here [url][url]http://www.cabaltimes.com/2014/03/12/ma370-redirected-to-diego-garcia/ by a poster called 'Hazel' and has spread like unsubstantiated wildfire around the net.
edit on 14-3-2014 by DrHammondStoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by puntito

Even if I cannot dismissed your theory, I don't think it's gonna be that easy to reach the Netherlands.

Thanks everyone to keep us updated! Greatly appreciate!

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Boeing777
Looking at Malaysian Airlines' fleet, they had one of their 777s stored in April 2013 and listed as 'stored for later use'.This airframe(9M-MRK) is fairly new and is in good shape. It's only 14 years old. On the other hand, they also have another 777(9M-MRI) listed as 'moved to owner' since it was a dry lease. It now sits somewhere in the US doing nothing. The other one, (9M-MRK), came back from its last flight MH17 AMS->KUL on 15/12/12 and is stored at an undisclosed location.

This morning I came in in Masterdam with UA58 a United 777, it was parked next to a 777 from Malaysian that came from Kuala Lumpur. So if 9M-MRI is out of Malaysian hands, then this morning I had a visual on 9M-MRK.
edit on 14-3-2014 by puntito because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Some frequency data about ACARS system from pprune.org pilots forum
============================================

Originally Posted by tumtiddle

ACARS does not equal transponder so what you see on FR24 is not ACARS data.

Just to clarify, on a plane the
ACARS only transmits on events. i.e. not constantly last report was at 1:07am

ADS-B transponder transmits twice a second (used by flightradar 24)
How it works - Flightradar24.com - Live flight tracker! - last report 1:21am

The Radar transponder responds to a air traffic control radar painting the aircraft, the transponder then transmits information such the planes registration number, speed & altitude. Secondary surveillance radar[link] - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - last report 1:21am

After 1:21am the plane ceased to transmit anything at all.
====================================

ACARS transmits around 135MHz (VHF). The actual frequency depends on the region of the world where the plane is. At these types of frequency, once can expect reception to extend to perhaps 250nm.

ACARS signals are sent from the a/c and received by a ground station, for onward processing etc. AFAIK, the relevant ground station in that region is Hat Yai in southern Thailand.

Here is a copy of SITA's map of their VHF ACARS ground station coverage in Asia:
Link to post and map
Although the map resolution is not so good, VHF coverage exists throughout the region between KL and the Vietnamese coast. The only area where no coverage is shown is a region to the north of Phuket Island (west coast of Thailand) and out towards the Andaman & Nicobar Islands, (but there does seem to be an ACARS ground station somewhere on the latter islands).

HF ACARS is also used, with Hat Yai again the relevant ground station, operating on 5,655MHz and 13,309MHz.

ADS-B operates on 1090MHz (UHF). Transmission is generally over a line of sight path.

From the above, you can deduce that when a plane is outside the range of reception for VHF ACARS or UHF ADS-B, no data/signal can be received, unless an alternative channel (satellite or HF is used).
==========================

On a B777 when VHF stations are out of range ACARS uses Satellite coms automatically.

======================
I have seen it written on that forum that some flights have the ability to make cell phone calls from the Business & First class areas too, so we still may get a report of someone doing that if it was hijacking etc.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   

kanbanozaurus
reply to post by puntito

Even if I cannot dismissed your theory, I don't think it's gonna be that easy to reach the Netherlands.

As I say, just a feeling expressed on a site especially made for that.
Also notice that high on the agenda of this summit is criticize Iran and Korea as nuclear threats.
Korea and Islam are very susceptible for critique. Critique is something they can't stand.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   

puntito

Boeing777

This morning I came in in Masterdam with UA58 a United 777, it was parked next to a 777 from Malaysian that came from Kuala Lumpur. So if 9M-MRI is out of Malaysian hands, then this morning I had a visual on 9M-MRK.

Just investigated the 777 i saw this morning is 9M-MRD so they have more 777's

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   
For what it's worth, here's an article about the Islands. And if you look up Car Nicobar, it has a decent landing strip, and there are three others in the islands.

Andaman and Nicobar Islands a potential terror hub: Home Ministry

Though it wouldn't explain the four/five hour flight time that has been said from other "sources".

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   

qmantoo

I have seen it written on that forum that some flights have the ability to make cell phone calls from the Business & First class areas too, so we still may get a report of someone doing that if it was hijacking etc.

Correct, I have seen it elswhere too. But do you mean that you can use your own cellphone (at 35,000 feet) or inboard phone where you need your credit card?

Appreciate your post about ACARS stations

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   

ManiShuck
For what it's worth, here's an article about the Islands. And if you look up Car Nicobar, it has a decent landing strip, and there are three others in the islands.

Andaman and Nicobar Islands a potential terror hub: Home Ministry

Though it wouldn't explain the four/five hour flight time that has been said from other "sources".

2680 meters.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   

puntito

kanbanozaurus
reply to post by puntito

Also notice that high on the agenda of this summit is criticize Iran and Korea as nuclear threats.
Korea and Islam are very susceptible for critique. Critique is something they can't stand.

I was not criticizing your feeling at all. Just giving my feeling too. Sorry if it was what you understood.
About Iran, I was thinking that they are currently trying to reach some kind of deal on their nuclear program. So it won't be really a perfect timing for that kind of plot to me. Just my view...

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by puntito

Here's the full list of all the 777s they had.

9M-MRA- In service
9M-MRB- In service
9M-MRC- In service
9M-MRD- In service
9M-MRE- In service
9M-MRF- In service
9M-MRG- In service
9M-MRH- In service
9M-MRI- Returned to owner (Sits somewhere in the US doing nothing)
9M-MRJ- In service
9M-MRK- Stored at an undisclosed location
9M-MRL- In service
9M-MRN- In service
9M-MRP- In service
9M-MRQ- In service
9M-MRM- In service
9M-MRO- Disappeared

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ManiShuck

Very interesting. I had not heard of those, and had to Google them.
Link to maps.
Another "possible destination" for hi-jackers I suppose.

Look's like they have an air-port there link. Not sure if it would really accommodate 777. Unsure what 777 requires in runway length, etc.

Update: The "Port Blair" airport has a 10,000+ FT runway. Sounds long enough.

edit on 2014-3-14 by EnhancedInterrogator because: Update for runway length.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   

kanbanozaurus

puntito

kanbanozaurus
reply to post by puntito

I was not criticizing your feeling at all. Just giving my feeling too. Sorry if it was what you understood.
About Iran, I was thinking that they are currently trying to reach some kind of deal on their nuclear program. So it won't be really a perfect timing for that kind of plot to me. Just my view...

I think the agenda of Amahdinejad is no longer being the president of Iran.
I never shared this thought with nobody, however this guy thinks he is Mahdi.
Mahdi is the name of the islamic messiah.
The whole word "mahdi" is in his name and me thinks he thinks and many followers of him think, that that is no coincidence.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Could someone do me a huge favour....How much fuel was on board? how far could the plane have got from Kuala Lumpur in all directions?
Could someone draw me up a Map covering the distance in all directions...circular thingy with Kuala Lumpur in the middle....

Cheers. S

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by puntito

'Mahdi' is not the Islamic messiah. He's just some guy who they expect to take over the whole of the Middle East(excluding Israel) and the entire North Africa. They believe he's set to appear just before the Messiah returns and unite all the Muslims.

new topics

top topics

<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join