It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 138
<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by FinalCountdown

Interesting theory. Was that ''code'' mentioned anywhere before the MAS flight 'disappearance'?

The serial number to update our software is MAS 370 777

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
777 has been relavent in many things some we have been allowed to see, others have been an accident i feel, like on Borrises bridge famouse pic a few years back, and i have been seeing 777 in many places a while back...

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
We're all familiar with the below picture...

If we consider that information to be credible, then where could the plane have flown? While we all see the above pic, what we're not shown is where that alleged flight plan leads.

Yep, the US military base at Diego Garcia.

Is it possible that the plane was secretly hijacked by the US in order to gain access to certain people on the plane? Considering the flight was full of Chinese citizens, doing so would certainly be risky and could potentially serve as the catalyst for open war, but if the prize were great enough (defense contractors with game changing stealth tech knowledge), I wouldn't put it past our government to try something like this.

Just a thought.
edit on 13-3-2014 by WatchingFromtheShadows because: spelling

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
911 - three digits 9-1-1=7

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by WatchingFromtheShadows

But, last report on radar it was turning sharp right not left, i dont understand the reports of it turning left?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by auroraaus

It was actually known somewhat quickly it was hijacked and it actually landed and refueled and various airports and they had communication with air traffic control. Some airports blockaded their runways while others simply gave into fuel demands so they problem would be off their hands.

en.wikipedia.org...

That whole page is an interesting read and I'm surprised no major movie was made about it, though there was a book.

I could see no communication being made by MH370 simply because they feared having military shoot them down or being able to track them to their destination. Plus, they may have believed they had enough fuel to reach their destination, unlike the Flight 181 incident.

And regarding the image above with the plane near Pulau Parek around 2:40am, it could easily be Flight KL836, as it was in that exact area near that time.
2:35 am

2:40 am

I don't believe they ever directly mentioned a direction, just that they had spotted an airplane in that area. Also notice that this plane was also a Boeing 777.
edit on 13-3-2014 by ManiShuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   

It would actually be GOOD NEWS for the relatives of those onboard if the USA commandeered this airliner. I don't think we would kill the passengers...would we? But then there's the problem of how to return them to their families without exposing what occurred.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   

theabsolutetruth
reply to post by PhotonEffect

I posted about the 777 connection a while back, I think it is relevant.

My number is 7 and 777 has always figured a lot for me, inc birth date etc so have researched it a lot. It could be a coincidence but I doubt it, numerology is prevalent in masonic rituals, religions, occult groups etc so the significance is there.

Remember the London bombings were also on 7/7.

So why didn't the bad people wait to pull off this "ritual" on July 7? Let's take it one step further: why didn't they just go all-out and do it on July 7, 2007?

Are you aware there are many, many other Boeing airplanes with 7's in the model? The 707, 727, 737, 747, 757 etc. There would be a strong connection to the number 7 with any of those jet aircrafts built by Boeing.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

WatchingFromtheShadows
Yep, the US military base at Diego Garcia.
Just a thought.
edit on 13-3-2014 by WatchingFromtheShadows because: spelling

I was kind of thinking along those lines also. Although, from the angle of somebody possibly targeting Diego Garcia for either some 9/11-type attack, or (as I believe somebody else suggested here, will try to find link to post) maybe to hold passengers hostage in exchange for "alleged" enemy combatants or other persons held on Diego Garcia.

I would think if the US government / military had some reason to divert the flight (to stop people from defecting? or something like that), they would have less internet-conspiracy-theory-generating ways to do it - or for that matter grab the targeted people before they ever go onto a plane.

IMH(f)O anyway, just thinking out loud.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Arbitrageur

Bigburgh
So the plane managed to refuel.....or it was given more fuel than we were lead to believe?
Man my head is really spinning now reading what you guys have.
You have to get into the nitty gritty details to determine the actual range. When a plane fuels up for a normal flight, it is not expected to land with empty fuel tanks, but rather it needs to have some in reserve for contingincies, such as:

-Air traffic congestion at destination, may be put in holding pattern
-Bad weather at destination, may be put in holding pattern if expected to clear, or in extreme cases could be diverted to alternate airport

Now, if a terrorist hijacks a plane and they are willing to take the chance that air traffic control won't put them in a holding pattern at the destination, they can fly further if they don't keep as much in reserve.

So I think some of the differences in range numbers we see are for normal reserve at landing, and perhaps with a much smaller reserve at landing than normal.

I was looking at wiki of the 777 range fully fueled. Honestly my brains gone to mush after reading all of the latest...I don't know if it could make it to Africa or not...
My gut says yes..

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   

WatchingFromtheShadows

Is it possible that the plane was secretly hijacked by the US in order to gain access to certain people on the plane? Considering the flight was full of Chinese citizens, doing so would certainly be risky and could potentially serve as the catalyst for open war, but if the prize were great enough (defense contractors with game changing stealth tech knowledge), I wouldn't put it past our government to try something like this.

Supposing we use your theory-
Why would the US then tell the world to start looking in the area where they have the plane?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ManiShuck

Very handy dude, cheers for that.

Can we use that as precedence for dismissing African/Somali theories of a hijack? Given that reportage of 181 was given relatively quickly as opposed to MH370 and the misinformation given we are in the 'age of information'.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by JRCrowley

It isn't about having as many 7s as possible, it is the significance of 777 specifically.

en.wikipedia.org...(number)

Lamech in the bible lived 777 years.

Judaism
The numbers 3[1] and 7[2] are considered both "perfect numbers" under Hebrew tradition.

Christian Religions
Christian religions consider 7 to be a Holy Number because in Genesis the first book of the Bible it says that God rested on the 7th day and man was created on the 6th day so therefore 777 is thought to be the antithesis of 666.[citation needed] Because God rested on the 7th day that is the reason for the observance of the Hebrew Sabbath on the last day of the week the 7th day of the week of the Hebrew Lunar calendar a calendar with 13 months of four weeks each. According to the American publication, the Orthodox Study Bible, 777 represents the threefold perfection of the Trinity.[3]

Thelema
777 is also found in the title of the book 777 and Other Qabalistic Writings of Aleister Crowley pertaining to the law of thelema.

leavethecult.com...

In the Masonic lithograph presented above we can see people from all nations coming at the altar of the Queen of Heaven (Roman goddess Liberty) in search of enlightenment. Interestingly, there is a Pyramid with the number “777″ on top of her. Observe how she stands between the two pagan pillars of Solomon (Jachin and Boaz) representing wisdom and enlightenment over the nations (1 Kings 7:21). According to the book of 1st kings these two pillars were located on each side of Solomon’s throne where he was to pronounce judgment (1 Kings 7:6-7). Lets not forget that King Solomon was the only man in the Bible identified with the number 666. You may want to meditate on this later…

The weight of the gold that Solomon received yearly was 666 talents…” (1 Kings 10:14 ESV)

The Queen on the Masonic Lithograph is the same Lady Liberty or (Libertas), also known as the Statue of Liberty “enlightening the World”. (See New Wold Encyclopedia article on Statue of Liberty)

edit on 13-3-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   

theabsolutetruth
reply to post by FinalCountdown

Interesting theory. Was that ''code'' mentioned anywhere before the MAS flight 'disappearance'?

The serial number to update our software is MAS 370 777

lol, I'm pretty sure he was being facetious.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   

theabsolutetruth

It isn't about having as many 7s as possible, it is the significance of 777 specifically.

Uh, I am extremely aware of the significance of the number 777.

Did you notice my username by any chance?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by auroraaus

It could maybe be used for either side of the argument. A plane has been hijacked and taken to Somalia before, but they also knew about it being hijacked. I recall earlier (2-3 days ago) people were doubtful a plane could land on an old non-modern runway, but on one of the landings of Flight 181 they landed between runways in sand.

Here's an article and short video on LiveLeak about it.
www.liveleak.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigburgh

Bigburgh
I was looking at wiki of the 777 range fully fueled. Honestly my brains gone to mush after reading all of the latest...I don't know if it could make it to Africa or not...
My gut says yes..

According to Wikipedia Page for MH370, the model was a Boeing 777-200ER. The "ER" stands-for "Extended Range". According to the Wikipedia Page for Boeing 777 ...

the -200ER's maximum range is 7,700 nautical miles (14,300 km)

Just for comparison, I just Googled "Earth Circumference" and got back:

24,901 miles (40,075 km)

So, it's top range (fully-fueled, which isn't necessarily how it was loaded for it's intended flight-path) is a little less than one-third of the way around the world. So, theoretically, yes - Africa is probably not out of possible range. But, again since we don't know how much fuel it was actually loaded-with ... it's anyone's guess. Hopefully at least one of those various different range circles they are showing on TV is based on actual data from take-off, and not just people guessing.

Disclainer: Of course, all of that above assumes Wikipedia is not full of bunk - after-all, Wikipedia is "cloud sourced". Maybe all this is an "anonymous" prank.
edit on 2014-3-13 by EnhancedInterrogator because: Fixed links.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Someone asked a few pages ago if anyone reading the threads hadn't made up their mind as to what occurred. I'm raising my hand here.
I have no idea what actually happened and even after reading most of the thread (and scanning the rest) I'm totally confused but keeping an open mind.
I'm actually beginning to lean toward one of the earliest explanations----Nanning perhaps? I know that China put out a press release that the report was inaccurate but has anyone actually looked there or did they take the "official" word as gospel? But that leads me to ask why would they cover up the fact that it had landed there?
I'm really confused, not just trying to beat a dead horse---would it be possible that it did manage to fly under the radar to the airport at Nanning?

link   

Perhaps, but just in case!

link   

JRCrowley

theabsolutetruth

Uh, I am extremely aware of the significance of the number 777.

Did you notice my username by any chance?

No the member boeing777 should be looked at...that account predates all of this!

In fact I told him/her that back around page 15...lol

edit on 13-3-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join