It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 137
<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
So the plane managed to refuel.....or it was given more fuel than we were lead to believe?
Man my head is really spinning now reading what you guys have.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

I posted about the 777 connection a while back, I think it is relevant.

My number is 7 and 777 has always figured a lot for me, inc birth date etc so have researched it a lot. It could be a coincidence but I doubt it, numerology is prevalent in masonic rituals, religions, occult groups etc so the significance is there.

Remember the London bombings were also on 7/7.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Anderson Cooper (CIA) is showing a much smaller circle of range that falls short of Africa. I don't trust him. Here's some information about the lone Russian on MH370.

Nikolai Brodskii, 43, of the Siberian city of Irkutsk, appears on the missing plane’s passenger manifest. He is a husband and father of sons aged 17 and 11.
www.jpost.com...
edit on 13-3-2014 by Mikeultra because: Nikolai Brodskii

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ManiShuck

I think we would know by now if this plane was taken for ransom. It's been a week...

I think our guys are confident where it is.... at the bottom of the Indian Ocean somewhere

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I believe so as well, but it could have been the plan. As someone said, CNN is showing a distance map that doesn't include Somalia (which I haven't seen it, but yesterday there was another map floating around that didn't include Somalia), which if true would be a good clue as to why the US thinks it's at the bottom of the ocean.
edit on 13-3-2014 by ManiShuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
With so much going on in this thread, I was wondering if there are at least a few conclusions that we CAN reach based on the information we have. In that sense, can we say that:

(please excuse the non technical language - I'm using transponders roughly in regards to the monitoring systems of the plane)

1. This could NOT be an issue of hypoxia because the transponders were turned off, and at different times at that (14 minutes apart based on latest reporting). Therefore all theories related to debilitated crew due to mechanical failure, etc. has to be eliminated. This also "suggests" a human act with intent.
2. Some kind of explosive cargo that might have vaporized the airplane and / or a debilitating EMP blast can also be eliminated due to the time difference in how the transponders were terminated.
3. An explosion in general is highly unlikely because the blast and debris are likely to have been found or detected by now, over 6 days into the disappearance.

Therefore it's highly likely that what really happened is some sort of hijacking or terrorist act. Otherwise it's a coordinated coverup of some sort. This certainly doesn't eliminate various other more exotic possibilities like aliens or new technology, but ultimately I'm just thinking it's good to somewhat narrow the scope.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

PhotonEffect
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Taken by giant Ufo.

This is as plausible as anything being offered right now. And quote frankly Ive seriously considered it.

edit on 13-3-2014 by PhotonEffect because: (no reason given)

Perhaps this is all part of the Intergalactic war that has been going on for millennia.
Reports that I have been reading indicate that a lot of movements are taking place on earth these days.
Link to a Link through a post by me

Scientists from around the world are being systematically taken out through "accidents" and "suicides"

Wouldn't surprise me if there were some important key players on the plane that either were on a mission for Light and thus taken out by the Dark or they were on a mission of Dark and thus taken out by the Light.

This could be the beginning of full disclosure and the NWO of humbled humanoids.

Whew..
Back to Colorado for more produce...

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Or hijacked and secreted away in another land having a respray whilst authorities don't want to admit it is a possibility.

The ping suggested it didn't hit water so perhaps it just flew somewhere, and hid.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Truthfully in the immediate hours of the plane going missing I did wonder about Somali pirates in the Malacca Strait and thought if there was a crash, they could have looted...

The Lufthansa flight, what do we know about media reporting back then of the incident as it unfolded? Was there much confusion and discrepancies in reporting? I do wonder, even though global communications have come a long way since then.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Just wanted to comment on the suggestions that the plane was flown to Africa or was meant to fly to Africa but didn't make it and is now on the bottom of the Indian Ocean. Given that I don't see Somalia or any of the other countries having the means to carry out such a plan (in my opinion), and the passenger list not looking like it has an African connection, who are the real masterminds of this if it indeed was a hijacking?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

It's interesting... Quite honestly, I don't follow the numerology thing but I couldn't help the significance of the coincidence with this one...

Perhaps as a way to send a coordinating message - if I'm to put my conspiracy hat back on

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Bigburgh
So the plane managed to refuel.....or it was given more fuel than we were lead to believe?
Man my head is really spinning now reading what you guys have.
You have to get into the nitty gritty details to determine the actual range. When a plane fuels up for a normal flight, it is not expected to land with empty fuel tanks, but rather it needs to have some in reserve for contingincies, such as:

-Air traffic congestion at destination, may be put in holding pattern
-Bad weather at destination, may be put in holding pattern if expected to clear, or in extreme cases could be diverted to alternate airport

Now, if a terrorist hijacks a plane and they are willing to take the chance that air traffic control won't put them in a holding pattern at the destination, they can fly further if they don't keep as much in reserve.

So I think some of the differences in range numbers we see are for normal reserve at landing, and perhaps with a much smaller reserve at landing than normal.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
WOW..this is turning out to be to be the biggest real-time mystery I've witnessed in 50+ years on this planet. It's like a David Copperfield disappearing act, only 1,000 times more mysterious!

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I thought I saw a map (perhaps a page ago) that showed southern parts of Russia falling within the radius ...

If they do find this plane in the Indian Ocean then we can rest assured that there was some sort of nefarious plan perhaps fell short on its intent...

It seems that the disengagement of the transponders (both of them) was deliberate.. This story will be with us for a very long time and I'm curious where it's going to lead...

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by pejanene

Yes that is good thinking. If the information about the transponders being turned off at different times is true. All these talking heads are not too trustworthy though. I am really bothered now by having to look at Jay Carney play word games...

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by FinalCountdown

Or good aliens bad humans.

I did see something in the sky the other day, a bright, metallic orb, shining like a light, too big and round for a plane but I just presumed it might have been a plane until it disappeared completely from the sky within seconds of seeing it. It was the first proper warm, sunny spring day here in the UK (Sunday) and since then it has been cold and completely foggy, 100 yard visibility, even during the day, lessening in the afternoon and evening but still an odd fog, even on the sunny day there was a fog haze all round the horizon.

This might be just a coincidence but I think something major is being hidden, all the military maneuvers and smoke screens, something is going on behind the scenes for sure.

link   

theabsolutetruth

I posted about the 777 connection a while back, I think it is relevant.

My number is 7 and 777 has always figured a lot for me, inc birth date etc so have researched it a lot. It could be a coincidence but I doubt it, numerology is prevalent in masonic rituals, religions, occult groups etc so the significance is there.

Remember the London bombings were also on 7/7.

Do you use UTC when dealing with date and time?

link   

pejanene
Just wanted to comment on the suggestions that the plane was flown to Africa or was meant to fly to Africa but didn't make it and is now on the bottom of the Indian Ocean. Given that I don't see Somalia or any of the other countries having the means to carry out such a plan (in my opinion), and the passenger list not looking like it has an African connection, who are the real masterminds of this if it indeed was a hijacking?

Al CIA da!

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   

PhotonEffect
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Perhaps as a way to send a coordinating message...

Yes, perhaps our DNA updates to a new version or operating system.
The serial number to update our software is MAS 370 777

Perhaps the goal of this world event was to get every single person on the planet to see the characters MAS 370 777 and then get the automatic upgrade...

Perhaps there was an upgrade in 2001 as well with 911.

Other update codes to look for: 311, 404, 11-11

Maybe once we are updated, Dr. Courtney Brown will reveal the new apps for our brains.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

I don't as I am in the UK, which is at DST Greenwich Mean Time, but the 777 is relevant IMO.
edit on 13-3-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join