It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 135
<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Am I being too much a conspiracy theorist in realizing a possible connection in Flight 370 disappearing on 3/7 on a 777 (3 7's)?

edit on 13-3-2014 by PhotonEffect because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

I'm with you on that, but put it there for others who are curious about the connection with Freescale, their employees and patents. If there was a motive needed, perhaps debt is a major factor. Another user stated that those employees that are part-patent holders don't receive any royalties etc ... but I'm not sure, wouldn't it depend on contracts?

And... well... the equity firms involved in Freescale are interesting enough, given which pies they have their fingers in...

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Dubliner1773

Okay. A Siberian Russian Jewish professional diver returning from Bali via Beijing. Is Beijing a common layover/changeover route from Bali to Siberia?

Nothing I can find on the Ukrainians.

ETA: Freescale has locations everywhere, doesn't it? www.freescale.com...

edit on 3/13/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by auroraaus

this plane was never found...... Flying Tiger Line Flight 739: A U.S. military flight left Guam in 1962 with more 90 personnel headed for the Philippines, but it never arrived. The pilots never issued a distress call, and 1,300 people involved in the U.S. military search never found any trace of wreckage. A Liberian tanker ship’s crew claim to have seen an “intensely luminous” light in the sky at the approximate time of the flight, but the U.S. Civil Aeronautics board ruled it was “unable to determine the probable cause of the incident.”

edit on 13-3-2014 by research100 because: dang spelling

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Dubliner1773
reply to post by ~Lucidity

The Russian checks out as a professional diver, a few stories on him. Virtually NOTHING on the Ukrainians. Does anyone have info on Sergeii and Oleg?

I found this page for Oleg Chustrak.
foto.mail.ru...

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

There is simply nothing on the Ukrainians, which seems odd considering the conflict there...

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

Good find...wish my Russian wasn't so rusty!

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   

auroraaus
reply to post by Bilk22

I'm with you on that, but put it there for others who are curious about the connection with Freescale, their employees and patents. If there was a motive needed, perhaps debt is a major factor. Another user stated that those employees that are part-patent holders don't receive any royalties etc ... but I'm not sure, wouldn't it depend on contracts?

And... well... the equity firms involved in Freescale are interesting enough, given which pies they have their fingers in...

Yeah I was that poster
I know a patent lawyer that worked for Dow Chemical and Union Carbide. He was the applicant for a lot of patents. He doesn't own the patents though. Usually the engineers or the firms council apply for the patent.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I honestly and sincerely dont think people are paying as mutch attention to the Only viewable reference material to the general public, this being Flightradar24, apart from owning your own very poweful radar, or being situated underneath where the plane was last recorded, this is the last physical record of the flight.
I can not enthersize strongly enough the Fact that the plane deffinatly showed a rapid loss of hoght 35 thousand feet to zero in less than a minute(Impossible?) and then all signal was lost.

I have been on FR24 all today going back over many many different dates compairing many different flight attitudes on there, and i can say that every flight i have seen that has gone off radar for what ever reason has just gone off and the information page on that flight gone aswell.
None of the flights i have watched that do this have shown anything like what the Malaysian flight did.

I just feel this is important as im not talking about the virtues of FR24 being for pleasure or business, just that it does show a real piece of history that is virtual.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

PhotonEffect
Am I being too much a conspiracy theorist in realizing a possible connection in Flight 370 disappearing on 3/7 on a 777 (3 7's)?

It was the 8th in Malaysia.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

If you want spooky...
Spooky goings on?

3 hijacking's of 777's!!!

3 hull loss incidents on 777's!!!
The 3rd hull loss incident resulted in 3 fatalities... Of the 307 on board!!!

I'm not going to look for more... I'd rather steer away from the Satanic plans of planned Numerology on this one!!!

Peace Photon!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Chinese warship continues search

USS Kidd heading towards area where Indiana Ocean and Andaman Sea meet

Russia deploys 10,000 troops near Ukraine border

I'm starting to view this as pieces moving on a chess board. I hope I am wrong.
If true, It is sad that there are innocent people involved.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Dubliner1773

Good find...wish my Russian wasn't so rusty!

I found this Sergeii Deineka, but he is only 23 years old. Maybe the son of the 45 year old?
www.figureskatingonline.info...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Okay lets go for the absurd! Here is a crazy thought. The 20 something employees highly skilled in air defense technology is who the possible hijackers were after! Perhaps if hijacked it is only these people they were after....The rest of the passengers were disposed over the ocean...It was around 4 something am when this would have happened.I know that is a gruesome thought but bare with me.

Whomever is responsible has just the 20 people with them and they plan to extract advance technical info. anyway they can. The plane did not crash but is somewhere being hidden in a hangar in a mystery country...js...

The main thing that bothers me about this whole mess, other than the innocents whom were caught in the middle, is, have you ever in our history heard so many Heads of state or media personnel contradict themselves or retract their statements?

As if they are being threatened if they release any reliable information. example: It is now confirmed the boeing 777 is a white plane. No, we are sorry we are not sure the color of the jet....It doesn't make sense.

The pilot had nothing to do with this crazy premeditated event!

Pax

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   

roadgravel

PhotonEffect

Technically it took off at 12:41 am local time on March 08, 2013 I think.
Edit: sorry wrong poster!
edit on 13-3-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I will put this out there, although I hesitate to do so because I have no proof whatsoever other than the word of a friend.

I am retired from the FBI and I was talking to one of my friends who works for the CIA.

The CIA is of the opinion that the aircraft is in Africa. No word on what was the fate of the passengers.

Accept it for what it is..... I won't give you names of source, I can't.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

CharlieSpeirs
reply to post by PhotonEffect

If you want spooky...
Spooky goings on?

3 hijacking's of 777's!!!

3 hull loss incidents on 777's!!!
The 3rd hull loss incident resulted in 3 fatalities... Of the 307 on board!!!

I'm not going to look for more... I'd rather steer away from the Satanic plans of planned Numerology on this one!!!

Peace Photon!!!

Wow, Photon and you Charlie just blew my mind. I used to see and hear the number 37 ALL the time.

I even made a thread....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not meaning to post unrelateds to this very serious and important thread....but that was just too much for me to stay quiet....

Back On topic: where the heck is that plane!
!
edit on 13-3-2014 by GoShredAK because: Oops

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Mikeultra

roadgravel

PhotonEffect

Technically it took off at 12:41 am local time on March 08, 2013 I think.

Next the numerology folks will state they operate under UTC time.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Is it odd that two Ukrainians from Odessa were traveling from Bali to Bejing out of an airport with lax security? Who were they? Businessmen? Athletes? Millionaires? Why no information about them?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   

And i have it as - sudden turn to the right of 15 degrees combined with a loss of 35.000ft at 01:20 then allowing a short time difference total loss of radar transponder signal at 01:21

new topics

top topics

<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join