It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:28 PM
reply to post by PhotonEffect

I dont see them either.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:31 PM
reply to post by Bilk22

Re: Freescale, ownership and the potential value of the patents...

(from may 2011) Freescale's IPO and $3 billion hole

Private-equity firms Blackstone Group, Carlyle Group, Permira and TPG Capital in 2006 took semiconductor company Freescale private in a deal valued at $17.6 billion. Today, the quartet is staring at a $3 billion loss on their investment.

At the $18 IPO price, Freescale has a market value of $4.3 billion, excluding the effects of stock options and other stray shares. That means the Blackstone group, which owns roughly 80% of Freescale now, is taking a roughly 50% haircut on their investment, to the tune of about $3 billion.

(feb 2014 in raising $$$ to cover debts)Freescale announces stock offering to pay down debt

Austin-based Freescale Semiconductor Ltd. said Monday it plans a new offering of stock aimed at paying down the company’s debt.
Freescale expects to raise $520 million in net proceeds from the sale of 30 million shares of common stock, the company said in securities filings.

The company plans to use the proceeds, along with cash on hand, “to repay an aggregate of approximately $498 million in outstanding indebtedness” Freescale wrote in a securities filing.

Freescale — which employs about 5,000 people in Austin and is a leading supplier of chips for the automotive and digital network industries — continues to carry a heavy debt load from its 2006 leveraged buyout. At the end of the fourth quarter, the company reported carrying nearly $6.39 billion in long-term debt.

$6.39 billion is a lot of debt, right?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:31 PM

reply to post by Destinyone

If I were watching Megan Kelly on Fox News, I'd turn that system off manually, too.

Deleted by rockflier. Catty remarks recalled and apologized for.

edit on Thu, 13 Mar 2014 20:32:31 -050020142014-03-13T20:32:31-05:00kfThursday32America/ChicagoThu, 13 Mar 2014 20:32:31 -0500 by rockflier because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu, 13 Mar 2014 20:35:39 -050020142014-03-13T20:35:39-05:00kfThursday35America/ChicagoThu, 13 Mar 2014 20:35:39 -0500 by rockflier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:33 PM

How many people on this thread have already made up their minds that no matter what the facts show this has to be something nefarious or staged?

Well, there's no evidence of a crash. US Government has reported that their satellites picked up no evidence of an explosion in the area. There has been zero wreckage found.

I don't think it was staged, but there are quite a few terrorist groups operating in the area that would love to have a transponder less airplane of this size to do something naughty with.

I've been saying since the first day it went down that there is a likelihood that it landed somewhere remote rather than crashed. Why disable the transponders unless there was a plan to do something with it other than ditch it in the ocean?

Generally, if it had of been a terrorist group, there would have been some sort of statement of responsibility by now. If it were a hijacking, they would be at some airport demanding refueling or diplomatic immunity.

The search circle now includes many countries with internal terrorism problems.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:34 PM
So now they say the info shows a shutdown at different times versus all at once. Sounds like someone is changing the story, maybe to deflect liability. Why would it take 4 or 5 days to figure that out.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:36 PM

reply to post by xavi1000

Here is the passenger manifest for flight 370:

I don't see the 4 Chinese Freescale employees that are listed by the poster below. Or am I missing something?

So to summarize my posts:

4 of the 5 Patent holders are Chinese employees of Freescale Semiconductor of Austin TX.
Patent is divided up on 20% increments to 5 holders:
Peidong Wang, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Zhijun Chen, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Zhihong Cheng, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Li Ying, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Freescale Semiconductor (20%)

That list seems to have originated from Godlike Productions. Google lead me to a thread there from two days ago, though apparently my IP is banned (even though I've never been to that site, seems like a way to try and boost their registered users) so I can't see what is in that thread.
edit on 13-3-2014 by ManiShuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:36 PM
reply to post by opethPA

No one if it's based on facts...

If it's based on a speculative & hole-filled "official story"...
I'd be willing to bet everybody who has left a comment or skimmed through for updates since ToTheTenthPower brought us the most popular thread of 2014!!!

The 777 on the 7th!!!
What's the odds that we get the answers tomorrow on the 7th day of the search!!!

Peace PA!

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:40 PM

How many people on this thread have already made up their minds that no matter what the facts show this has to be something nefarious or staged?

Even though I post on a conspiracy site - not everything is a conspiracy. But if that plane made a left turn and went out into the Indian Ocean, then it had a destination and someone flying it.

I still lean towards a hijacking with one rogue pilot and one hero pilot. It would help though if they could find a single piece of debris. I'll even settle for a plastic toilet paper holder.

I've toyed with the idea that the older pilot who had the simulator in his home outwitted everyone and landed that big boy somewhere, but it's such a ludicrous idea.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:40 PM
reply to post by Destinyone

Wow....that's why they dumped the signal where they did. Leaving no one to have authority over the investigation. Between Thai, Vietnam, china. Malaysia.....
Did I hear that guy right...

Why is India so quiet?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:47 PM
CBS news reporting that US authorities think the plane is lying on the bottom of the Indian Ocean.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:50 PM

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:53 PM

reply to post by Bilk22

Is that device also capable of being turned off?

If not, then does that mean definitely that the plane didn't crash?

So crazy this whole thing is and way too many voices, opinions and wrong info from the MSM.
edit on 13-3-2014 by MRuss because: (no reason given)
I don't believe they said one way or the other, but it doesn't seem like it would be a device that could be disabled by the flight crew. That would sort of defeat it's purpose.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:54 PM

US saying significant likelihood the plane at bottom of Indian Ocean

And in few hours or tomorrow they'll send everyone the other way. This is two zigs and two zags now.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:57 PM
reply to post by babybunnies

New here but have been following this thread since the beginning.

What about the two Ukrainian men in their mid-40s on board the vanished aircraft from Odessa? There is NO information on these individuals among the hundreds of stories about the passengers available online. I only managed to find where they were from on a Russian news site.

The interesting thing here is that Odessa is at this time poised to become the front line battlefield in this terrible Crimean situation:

This story indicates that people in this area have few ways to fight back. Their naval vessels are blocked by sunken ships. What if flight 370 landed somewhere remote (after flying undetected across the Indian ocean and around India), unloaded the passengers, refueled and is now somewhere staged/poised to fly over Afghanistan and across the Black Sea as a weapon for the desperate Ukrainians...well, this IS just a theory.

Does anyone else have information on passengers Oleg and Sergeii?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:00 PM
reply to post by Dubliner1773

The two Ukrainians and the Russian going to Beijing were the first passengers I noticed on the list (I was sort of ridiculed earlier in this thread), but there seems to be very little information about those three.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:03 PM
reply to post by auroraaus

Yeah it's a lot of debt, but don't know how this event would help that or how it would figure into the equation. The stock is up above the IPO at $22.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:04 PM
reply to post by ~Lucidity

The Russian checks out as a professional diver, a few stories on him. Virtually NOTHING on the Ukrainians. Does anyone have info on Sergeii and Oleg?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:06 PM
Sand Artist's Prayer For MH370

Sand Artist's Prayer For MH370...Part2

May have been posted already...
Thought it was worth sharing though!!!

Peace MH370 xxx

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:06 PM

reply to post by NoRulesAllowed

Someone, yes, or something, like a cloaking machine? Or maybe off-world technology?

Sounds like a plot-line from "The Event".

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:07 PM
along the slow decompression theory...

If the pilots were starting to realize the issue while experiencing the symptoms of hypoxia, is there anything near the transponder shut off that the pilot could have been confused by? Accidentally shutting it off?

Did the plane fly over any places after the change of direction in Malaysia where it could've landed? That were closer than going all the way back?

After the correction could they have passed out and just kept flying to no fuel? Is that how the US got to the searching the area in the Indian Ocean?
edit on 13-3-2014 by Cosmocow because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>