It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 133
<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
This latest BREAKING NEWS is supposedly backed up by data.

From here on in, they'll be focusing their search on the Indian Ocean.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Something stinks major league in all of this. We have almost a dozen countries using the world's most sophisticated equipment and they can't even get a sniff. That is also an area of the world rife with electronic surveillance in the way of spy satellites, constant monitoring of waters and probably a pretty good ability to count the number of minnows in the friggin' ocean . . . lets face it . . . Somalia to the west, Iran, Iraq and Syria to the Northeast, Pakistan just west of that, neighbored by Afghanistan . . . then you've got the centre of the US's unfinished business (Viet Nam) to the north, buffered above by China, with the duelling Koreas and the whole South China Sea mess . .. there's a thousand or so reasons for that area to be under the proverbial microscope 24/7 and somehow those looking can't find squat????

There's something evil afoot here . . . what it is, we won't know until the other shoe drops, or shoes or a whole monsoon of shoes drop.

The other thing that makes me think that those in the know have a better idea of what this is all about, is reflected in the day's stock market. Across the board dumper in the US markets today.

Either the whole military surveillance across the globe are totally inept, or there's something else stinky-rotten-nasty going on that we need not know about . . . yet.

Just sayin'

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
MSM saying that the plane is likely at the bottom of the Indian ocean.

Thoughts?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

MRuss
Oh my god. I need to turn off the news.

What's his British name just started his CNN show very excited about BREAKING NEWS, but because he always sounds like his mouth is full of marbles, I have no idea what he said.

Something about the plane is at the bottom of the Indian Ocean.

That's Piers Morgan, and I thought CNN had canned him! Switch channels, any channel but him.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Mikeultra

MRuss

What's his British name just started his CNN show very excited about BREAKING NEWS, but because he always sounds like his mouth is full of marbles, I have no idea what he said.

That's Piers Morgan, and I thought CNN had canned him! Switch channels, any channel but him.
His guest just said the plane is equipped with a device that would transmit a signal that would be automatically deployed were it to sense impact, whether it be with land or water. They say no signal was transmitted.
edit on 09009Thursdayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

hardwarexpert
So to summarize my posts:

4 of the 5 Patent holders are Chinese employees of Freescale Semiconductor of Austin TX.
Patent is divided up on 20% increments to 5 holders:
Peidong Wang, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Zhijun Chen, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Zhihong Cheng, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Li Ying, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Freescale Semiconductor (20%)

If a patent holder dies, then the remaining holders equally share the dividends of the deceased if not disputed in a will.
If 4 of the 5 dies, then the remaining 1 Patent holder gets 100% of the wealth of the patent.
That remaining live Patent holder is Freescale Semiconductor.

Who owns Freescale Semiconductor? Jacob Rothschild through Blackstone who owns Freescale.
Here is your motive for the missing Beijing plane, as all 4 Chinese members of the Patent were passengers on the missing plane.
Patent holders can alter the proceeds legally by passing wealth to their heirs. However, they cannot do so until the Patent is approved. So when the plane went missing, the patent had not been approved.

Thus, Rothschild gets 100% of Patent once Patent holders declared deceased.
edit on 13-3-2014 by hardwarexpert because: (no reason given)

Where are you getting this information from?

Its a very interesting theory, but Im curious what your connection to it is?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

GoalPoster
Something stinks major league in all of this. We have almost a dozen countries using the world's most sophisticated equipment and they can't even get a sniff. That is also an area of the world rife with electronic surveillance in the way of spy satellites, constant monitoring of waters and probably a pretty good ability to count the number of minnows in the friggin' ocean . . . lets face it . . . Somalia to the west, Iran, Iraq and Syria to the Northeast, Pakistan just west of that, neighbored by Afghanistan . . . then you've got the centre of the US's unfinished business (Viet Nam) to the north, buffered above by China, with the duelling Koreas and the whole South China Sea mess . .. there's a thousand or so reasons for that area to be under the proverbial microscope 24/7 and somehow those looking can't find squat????

There's something evil afoot here . . . what it is, we won't know until the other shoe drops, or shoes or a whole monsoon of shoes drop.

The other thing that makes me think that those in the know have a better idea of what this is all about, is reflected in the day's stock market. Across the board dumper in the US markets today.

Either the whole military surveillance across the globe are totally inept, or there's something else stinky-rotten-nasty going on that we need not know about . . . yet.

Just sayin'
Yeah you pretty much said it all. Star from me
The only conclusion from all of that is, they're obfuscating for a reason. It's naive to believe otherwise.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I'm skeptical on all of this from the constant use of unnamed officials, but here's stuff from CNN about the Indian Ocean and pings.

Malaysian authorities believe they have several "pings" from the airliner's service data system, known as ACARS, transmitted to satellites in the four to five hours after the last transponder signal, suggesting the plane flew to the Indian Ocean, a senior U.S. official told CNN. That information combined with known radar data and knowledge of fuel range leads officials to believe the plane may have made it to that ocean, which is in the opposite direction of the plane's original route.

"There is probably a significant likelihood" that the aircraft is now on the bottom of the Indian Ocean, the official said, citing information Malaysia has shared with the United States.

Multiple bursts of data were received indicating the plane was flying over the Indian Ocean, the senior U.S. official told CNN.

And there's another confusing twist. An emergency beacon that would have sent data if the plane was about to impact the ocean apparently did not go off, the official said. The beacons, known as Emergency Locator Transmitters, activate automatically upon immersion in fresh or salt water, but must remain on the surface for a distress signal to transmit.

The failure of the beacon to activate could mean that the plane didn't crash, that the transmitter malfunctioned, or that it's underwater somewhere.

This new information has now led to a decision to move the USS Kidd into the Indian Ocean to begin searching that area, the official said.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I'm guessing it's at the airbase on Diego Garcia waiting to be used in a future "terrorist" event.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

PhotonEffect
US saying significant likelihood the plane at bottom of Indian Ocean

If that's the case then surely subs would have picked it up right??

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Is that device also capable of being turned off?

If not, then does that mean definitely that the plane didn't crash?

So crazy this whole thing is and way too many voices, opinions and wrong info from the MSM.
edit on 13-3-2014 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
How many people on this thread have already made up their minds that no matter what the facts show this has to be something nefarious or staged?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Bilk22

Mikeultra

MRuss

His guest just said the plane is equipped with a device that would transmit a signal that would be automatically deployed were it to sense impact, whether it be with land or water. They say no signal was transmitted.
edit on 09009Thursdayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

How about some fighter aircraft intercepted MH370, jammed its' communications, and ordered it to follow them to either Mingdim or Diego Garcia? I figure it's the U.S. because tax refunds are due to be sent out soon, and being so broke, war would be a move to pull to start something with China.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Here is the passenger manifest for flight 370:
www.malaysiaairlines.com...

I don't see the 4 Chinese Freescale employees that are listed by the poster below. Or am I missing something?

hardwarexpert
So to summarize my posts:

4 of the 5 Patent holders are Chinese employees of Freescale Semiconductor of Austin TX.
Patent is divided up on 20% increments to 5 holders:
Peidong Wang, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Zhijun Chen, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Zhihong Cheng, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Li Ying, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Freescale Semiconductor (20%)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
This Freescale thing has been quite frustrating for me considering how long ago I brought it to this table. Members have even gone so far as to be pretty rude about discrediting it. Some of you posters now where even posting back when I did present this.

I am very happy to see that people are finally starting to see this light a little bit. I have said many times now and I will once again, I think this is a big puzzle piece to this whole situation.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I'm watching Megan Kelly on Fox. They are now stating via breaking news, 3 tracking devices were shut down manually. The transponder was turned off manually, and the automated status recording system was manually turned off just minutes before the transponder. The times of both devices being manually turned off has been confirmed by viable sources.

One communication device was shut down at 1:07am and the other at 1:21am.

They are also saying this makes the likely hood of the plane being hijacked more plausible.

This is so strange, all the breaking news stories...

Des

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Less than 24 hours after this plane went missing, I said to my wife "isn't it possible that if the transponders were deliberately turned off before it went missing, it was flown below radar and simply landed at some remote airstrip?"

Today, on CNN, Wolf Blitzer actually said almost the exact words that I posted on here soon afterwards, that there was a remote possibility that the plane actually landed somewhere.

There are also reports that US Intelligence believes that the plane was stolen to be used later for some nefarious purpose.

Oh, how I love to be 4 or 5 days ahead of the media and US intelligence !

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

If I were watching Megan Kelly on Fox News, I'd turn that system off manually, too.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
The news bozos say the Wall Street Journal says this and this... How do they know what happened? This is complete b.s.! T.V. is mind control! Resist...

new topics

top topics

<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join