It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 132
<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

~Lucidity
reply to post by Mikeultra

Yep I sure do.

(And believe it or not, said it before he did, when I was a kid.)

And here's another angle. Suppose we've had contact all along and suppose nuclear annihilation (Ukraine-Russia, Israel-Iran) was perceived by our alien brethren to be imminent (UFO over Ukraine...UFO over area where plane disappeared) and this is a tactic.

reply to post by xavi1000

Not if they're cloaked.

edit on 3/13/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

Well that 2nd option could be true too. If that's what's happening, why couldn't the aliens have grabbed AF1 instead?
movieclips.com...
edit on 13-3-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

hardwarexpert
80% of the patent holders die on that plane.
Freescale Semiconductor now becomes sole patent owner of chip/wafer tech.
Blackstone holds major shares in FS- Jake Rothschild is advising member of Blackstone.
Four days after the flight goes missing, this patent is approved by the Patent Office for maximizing dies on a wafer. Coincidence?
Did the patent thing actually happen or is this conjecture?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Bilk22

hardwarexpert
Blackstone holds major shares in FS- Jake Rothschild is advising member of Blackstone.
Four days after the flight goes missing, this patent is approved by the Patent Office for maximizing dies on a wafer. Coincidence?

The link that was posted takes you to the actual patent issue. Yes it is true.

link   
So to summarize my posts:

4 of the 5 Patent holders are Chinese employees of Freescale Semiconductor of Austin TX.
Patent is divided up on 20% increments to 5 holders:
Peidong Wang, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Zhijun Chen, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Zhihong Cheng, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Li Ying, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Freescale Semiconductor (20%)

If a patent holder dies, then the remaining holders equally share the dividends of the deceased if not disputed in a will.
If 4 of the 5 dies, then the remaining 1 Patent holder gets 100% of the wealth of the patent.
That remaining live Patent holder is Freescale Semiconductor.

Who owns Freescale Semiconductor? Jacob Rothschild through Blackstone who owns Freescale.
Here is your motive for the missing Beijing plane, as all 4 Chinese members of the Patent were passengers on the missing plane.
Patent holders can alter the proceeds legally by passing wealth to their heirs. However, they cannot do so until the Patent is approved. So when the plane went missing, the patent had not been approved.

Thus, Rothschild gets 100% of Patent once Patent holders declared deceased.
edit on 13-3-2014 by hardwarexpert because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Brocade

Great point except for one thing. Terrorism, which many would argue was a replacement for the Cold War, is losing steam as a boogeyman.

Not that it isn't accepted as being real and being a threat but it is also that people accept as a brutal truth and reality and a way of life in this crazy world. They expect law enforcement and governments to deal with it and carry on.
te
And because people adapt, "they" (MIC,CC, Illuminati, NWO, whoever) always need a newer, more scary threat. So, today, with the world tiring of or becoming jaded to the terrorism threat, not biting on the Iranian threat, and dealing calmly with the let's-rise-up the Russian/Cold War threat again, maybe they need something more.

Is that wishful thinking? Where is AF1? Kidding.

ETA: That's crazy about the patent holders. Absolutely. Have we considered that this cloaking thing might be alien technology? (Sorry I've diverted to alien theorizing.)

edit on 3/13/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Well said.

And this was the newest update on the Guardian's site, reiterating that the RR data was false.

As the search expands to include the Indian Ocean, Malaysian authorities and the airline itself have continued to deny reports the missing plane had transmitted technical data.

Ahmad Jauhari Yahya, the chief executive of Malaysia Airlines, said in a recent press conference that technical data received less than half an hour after takeoff - and which indicated no problems with the aircraft - was the last transmission.

The report that Rolls-Royce had received data transmissions from the engines several hours after takeoff has also been disputed by Malaysias’ defence minister who said it was “inaccurate.”

Brocade

ManiShuck
(which I guess could be a reason FBI and such has been so quiet and downplaying terrorism?)

I really liked your post, except for this - downplaying terrorism?? The US has been relentlessly trying to claim this is a terrorist incident, presumably because they think they can exploit the generated fear to 'justify' even more surveillance and human rights abuses. No matter what actually happened to this plane, it will always be used by them as an example of the horrors of terrorism.
edit on 062Thu, 13 Mar 2014 19:29:56 -050020142014-03-13T19:29:56-05:00pm13America/Chicago by Brocade because: (no reason given)

edit on 062Thu, 13 Mar 2014 19:30:40 -050020142014-03-13T19:30:40-05:00pm13America/Chicago by Brocade because: typos

I said it because, at the time, I was finding articles where they were saying they didn't believe it was a terrorist act and that the Iranians had no ties to terrorism. They also mentioned the lack of significant chatter in the terrorism communities about the event. The introduction of what appears to be false RR engine data is what seems to have sparked the terrorism story.

Their interest in the disappearance has risen, and that statement I made probably no longer applies. I can definitely agree with you that they would like to use this as a reason to increase security and surveillance, no matter what the outcome.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by hardwarexpert

Wow man, this require special thread.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   

hardwarexpert
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Jacob Rothschild

Freescales patent March 11th 2014

Freescales shares info

For some reason the links I'm posting are showing as having _____ before the URL when I preview my post.

Not sure if this is because I haven't posted much or if its a forum glitch?

Did you put this here too? 20 MAS passengers contracted by Freescale Semiconductor for US Dept Defense Cloaking tech!

If not, maybe you should?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

rockflier

Bilk22

hardwarexpert

The link that was posted takes you to the actual patent issue. Yes it is true.
Interesting information, but intellectual property is like any other property. Next of kin would have rights to it.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Fair enough. I'm not american, and from the outside it looks as though america is devouring itself with its terror and horror of terrorism, and still using it as an excuse to behave atrociously and illegally. In what I see they really are presented as the lone voice wailing that evil terrorists made #MH370 vanish when everyone else is wondering what can be done about plane maintenance and fault finding to stop planes falling out of the sky. It's like an hysterical maiden aunt that sees every man as a rapist, just an embarrassing joke if it wasn't so harmful.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Even if this was to lead to an invasion hoax...I'm assuming you mean by CIA/MI5 (Western Intel) etc...
I don't see everybody buying it, especially Russia & Asia, double especially after putting in such an effort to find this Plane under such a pretence...

Also I don't see the E.T's who monitor our progress (such as the harmony & teamwork of this investigation) allowing it either & a true disclosure may follow the hoaxed!!!

Even with insiders this would have to be a hoax that would fool the vast majority of every Military on the Planet!!!

If this missing flight is to lead to disclosure of perceived malevolence... It'll be real IMO!

Tried to keep each section as relevant to the current topic as possible, but Moderate at will!!!

Peace Mike!

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
So what is the purpose of faking a plane taking off and disappearing?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

hardwarexpert
So to summarize all my posts:

4 of the 5 Patent holders are Chinese employees of
Freescale Semiconductor of Austin TX.
Patent is divided up on 20% increments to 5 holders.
Peidong Wang, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Zhijun Chen, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Zhihong Cheng, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Li Ying, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Freescale Semiconductor (20%)
If a patent holder dies, then the remaining holders
equally share the dividends of the deceased if not
disputed in a will.
If 4 of the 5 dies, then the remaining 1 Patent holder
gets 100% of the wealth of the patent.
That remaining live Patent holder is Freescale Semiconductor.
Who owns Freescale Semiconductor ??
Jacob Rothschild through Blackstone who owns Freescale.
Here is your motive for the missing Beijing plane.
As all 4 Chinese members of the Patent were
passengers on the missing plane.
Patent holders can alter the proceeds legally by
passing wealth to their heirs. However, they cannot
do so until the Patent is approved. So when the plane
went missing, the patent had not been approved.
Thus, Rothschild gets 100% of Patent once Patent
holders declared deceased.
Well the issue here is, the four are not legally deceased yet. Not sure how that plays out in a court, but Rothschild would certainly know how to fight it and obviously has the money to do so. However even if they were the patent holders, that doesn't tell us anything about royalties. Plenty of engineers that work for all sorts of firms are patent holders, but do not receive the royalties. They are employees and are compensated as employees not partners.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

ManiShuck
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Well said.

And this was the newest update on the Guardian's site, reiterating that the RR data was false.

As the search expands to include the Indian Ocean, Malaysian authorities and the airline itself have continued to deny reports the missing plane had transmitted technical data.

Ahmad Jauhari Yahya, the chief executive of Malaysia Airlines, said in a recent press conference that technical data received less than half an hour after takeoff - and which indicated no problems with the aircraft - was the last transmission.

The report that Rolls-Royce had received data transmissions from the engines several hours after takeoff has also been disputed by Malaysias’ defence minister who said it was “inaccurate.”

Brocade

ManiShuck
(which I guess could be a reason FBI and such has been so quiet and downplaying terrorism?)

I really liked your post, except for this - downplaying terrorism?? The US has been relentlessly trying to claim this is a terrorist incident, presumably because they think they can exploit the generated fear to 'justify' even more surveillance and human rights abuses. No matter what actually happened to this plane, it will always be used by them as an example of the horrors of terrorism.
edit on 062Thu, 13 Mar 2014 19:29:56 -050020142014-03-13T19:29:56-05:00pm13America/Chicago by Brocade because: (no reason given)

edit on 062Thu, 13 Mar 2014 19:30:40 -050020142014-03-13T19:30:40-05:00pm13America/Chicago by Brocade because: typos

I said it because, at the time, I was finding articles where they were saying they didn't believe it was a terrorist act and that the Iranians had no ties to terrorism. They also mentioned the lack of significant chatter in the terrorism communities about the event. The introduction of what appears to be false RR engine data is what seems to have sparked the terrorism story.

Their interest in the disappearance has risen, and that statement I made probably no longer applies. I can definitely agree with you that they would like to use this as a reason to increase security and surveillance, no matter what the outcome.

Then my apologies as we seem to think the same way after all, this thread is moving far too fast for me to keep up with

Agree with your last sentence 100%, very well said.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

So is this looking like a fighter shot MH370 down? And which country would the fighter be from if it was that? If it was a bomb they would have found something by now, unless they're all lying...Thanks for your scoop on the motive.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Clarification of the patent rights is required, perhaps 'hardware' is doing that now. Interesting theory. Clarification of all the points would be a good idea.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
US saying significant likelihood the plane at bottom of Indian Ocean

link   
reply to post by Brocade

No worries. Like you said, the thread moves fast, as does some of the info and statements about the disappearance.

link   
Oh my god. I need to turn off the news.

What's his British name just started his CNN show very excited about BREAKING NEWS, but because he always sounds like his mouth is full of marbles, I have no idea what he said.

Something about the plane is at the bottom of the Indian Ocean.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Looking at the patent, it's assigned to Freescale. The four you mentioned are the applicants. No matter what the Supreme Court says
a corporation is not a person. The inventor and applicant need to be a person(s). Unless there's financial considerations we are not privy to, the application and the subsequent issuance of a patent, does not make them partners in the profits. I'm sure they'd be compensated well, but the patent is already assigned to Freescale.

new topics

top topics

<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join