It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Boeing777

Don't apologise 777... people keep dismissing those pictures...
But they keep ignoring what Bilk just said in response to you as to what was actually in the bottom half of the picture originally!!!
Personally IMO that still should be relevant I this investigation!!!

Peace 777!

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I just can't stop thinking about the Mario Balotelli look alike/s that the Malaysians referred to.

Did we ever get to the bottom of this?

The Iranians look nothing like Mr Balotelli.

edit on 13-3-2014 by Xavierm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Xavierm

There are so many conflicting reports, it makes a cover up more plausible.
edit on 13-3-2014 by Boeing777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Xavierm

Apparently the gentleman who said this wasn't saying they were black!!!

He was referring to ethnicity for some reason not colour... Balotelli may be black but he is Italian...

Or some sort of comparison to this extent!!!

I couldn't explain why he did this though!

Peace Xavi!

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Some comparisons to share:

Air France Flight 447 - crashed in Atlantic Ocean, and within 3 days, wreckage was discovered; only 4 countries involved in search and rescue

Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - still missing after 6 days, or nothing revealed to the public clearly; over 15 countries involved in search and rescue

If this plane truly crashed, or landed in a remote location, then someone needs to get on it! Better coordination, leadership, use of technologies already!

Kudos to Todd Curtis@AJAM for stating that Malaysia, Boeing, Rolls Royce, etc. are withholding information from the public.

edit on 13-3-2014 by watchesfromwall because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
This area of China has some really interesting topography, but this town has really strange topography. The first is Google Maps and the second is from Google Earth. Airport is noted at the upper right in the first pic. It's being built up as a hi-tech industrial zone with a massive rail yard. The town looks like it has natural fortification around it.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Boeing777
Apologies for that post. Was too lazy to read through the the rest of the thread since I came back.

I should have added a
after my sentence, i didn't mean to sound all uppity about it!

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Bilk22

Boeing777
Just found this, can't believe my eyes! www.cabaltimes.com...
Watch those legs and bag!
d.ibtimes.co.uk...
It's been posted quite a lot. However I wonder what was cropped out of the picture for them to put the legs of the other guy there.

If that is real, then logically they don't want us to see his shoes. But is that even real?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
What if the plane crash landed in some mountainous jungle somwhere? It would make it extremely hard to spot.
There are various possible places in Indonesia and elsewhere.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Seek_Truth

OpinionatedB
reply to post by Seek_Truth

Right now everyone seems to be re-tweeting that but there is no full story on it anywhere. Not Reuters not any other news outlet that has said this in the last hour or two...

Until they say anything more, like who is saying this what satellites and so forth it pretty much seems like BS.

Here we go.

Reuters

They used the same wording that the Wall Street Journal used in their recent hoax article...

Well the Journal's two sources outright lied about Rolls Royce receiving data transmissions from the plane for 4 hours and now it appears they are changing their story saying they never said "that" its really "this"

I call foul on these "two sources familiar with the investigation". Big time foul...

First this from Wall Street Journal:

U.S. investigators suspect that Malaysia Airlines 3786.KU -2.04% Flight 370 stayed in the air for about four hours past the time it reached its last confirmed location, according to two people familiar with the details

Link to Source Story

Now this from Reuters:

Two sources familiar with the investigation into the disappearance of the jet five days ago also confirmed that manufacturers Boeing and Rolls-Royce did not receive any maintenance data from the jet after the point at which its pilots last made contact.

two people stirring up trouble and lying out their teeth.. that's what I see.

edit on 13-3-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Don't know if this has been posted but...

Source

Officials are still trying to verify whether the radar blip at 2.30am was actually MH370, Malaysia's defence and acting transport minister Hishammuddin Hussein reiterated on Thursday, and he refused to answer whether that blip had also dropped off the military radar. "This is too-sensitive information," Hussein told reporters. He added that Malaysia was in a "crisis situation" and was doing all it could to find the missing airliner. "There is no real precedent for a situation like this. The plane vanished," he said.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Myrtales Instinct

Bilk22

Boeing777
Just found this, can't believe my eyes! www.cabaltimes.com...
Watch those legs and bag!
d.ibtimes.co.uk...
It's been posted quite a lot. However I wonder what was cropped out of the picture for them to put the legs of the other guy there.

If that is real, then logically they don't want us to see his shoes. But is that even real?

A result of using the ancient technology known as 'photocopying'

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Not sure if it's related but there was a recent Thread here at ATS discussing an apparently new Chinese "Area 51"!!!

Chinese Area 51

* I doubt it's related tbh!
Interesting those images you shared are situated near Nanming!!!
Seen that name pop up on a few occasions in this thread!!!

Peace Bilk!
edit on 13-3-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: * Stated!

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Is the first pic the same as the second pic?

What was the wording of those original stories. I saw the original tweet, which everything else supposedly came from, but what was the exact wording of those full articles, I skimmed one but didn't read it as thoroughly as I need to now...

Do you have a screen shot or the original of one of those deleted articles?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I'm stunned by the level of incompetence displayed during this investigation.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Some info i read from a discussion going on between pilots,

www.pprune.org...

MAS/Boeing/RR all deny any engine maintenance data transmitted after 1:07 am, ie 1 hour after TO. However, it appears that the a/c's maintenance troubleshooting systems continued to ping about once an hour - picked up by satellites - prompting US to head to the Indian Ocean to a position calculated at 5 hours flying time (no public data as to how many pings were transmitted).

So maybe boeing and RollsRoyce didn't pick up any further data but a weak signal was picked up by a US satellite and being a weak signal took time to find in amongst a large amount of satellite data?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Restricted
I'm stunned by the level of incompetence displayed during this investigation.

What do you expect from Malaysia?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

A WSJ correction was posted on page 125 saying that they were wrong about it being Rolls Royce engine data transmitted after the last known location, it was actually something from the satcom (satellite communications system). If they can't get it right the first time I am skeptical of everything they report, especially with unnamed sources, where reliability cannot be directly ascertained but indirectly, don't look very reliable based on such a correction.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlieSpeirs

Mr Balotelli isn't exactly the first person I would think of in regards to Italy!

Maybe similar haircuts?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
If (and according to how we are all being spoon fed, that's a big if) the plane did an abrupt turn to the west, then I would assume it's a hijacking.

If it was hijacked then my best guess would be one rogue pilot and one hero pilot.

<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join