It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 120
<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Vasa Croe
Is there no secondary or failover way to report as well while in route? I have read the RR site about the system and it says the "primary" transmission is done through ACARS. Using the word "primary" would suggest to me there is a secondary or failover means of comm as well.
Good point. They said ACARS stopped transmitting, but they didn't specifically mention other systems which might also have transmission capabilities as a backup to ACARS. Use of the word "primary" is interesting as you noted.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

qd22vcc
reply to post by puntito

After reading all of your post I felt like ..oooo, I wanna see that movie..lol that would make a good story...A news article I read said the plane could reach Pakistan.

I wonder if the 4 hours thing is real or just an idea...Not sure if Royals confirmed the travel or not?

Interesting that you mention Pakistan.

Isn't there a saying about too many cooks can spoil the soup?

Why are they getting involved as well? As far as I know they don't have nationals on the flight?

Read into this what you will via Chinese government:

Pakistan ready to extend help in search of missing Malaysian plane
English.news.cn 2014-03-13 21:47:24
ISLAMABAD, March 13 (Xinhua) -- Pakistan says it is ready to extend help in search and rescue operation for the missing Malaysian passenger plane.

"We would be ready to extend whatever help is required but I am not sure what would that be," the Foreign Ministry said on Thursday.

"It is possible that our Civil Aviation Authorities have already shared the data with the Malaysian authorities but I have no information that it has happened," the Foreign Ministry spokesperson, Tasnim Aslam said at her weekly briefing when asked has Pakistan offered any assistance in the rescue operation for the missing Malaysian Airline flight.

The Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777, with 239 people on board, vanished from air traffic control screens midway between Malaysia' s east coast and Vietnam. Its fate remains a mystery and no wreckage has been identified.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Im really wondering if these "false" reports and the real facts and they are trying to keep suspicion under the radar...Seems like they want the media to believe its a crash while they are trying to find the hijacked plane.

Some reports taken back:
That the plane did in fact turn back
Iranians not linked to terrorism
The plane flew for hours

I need to find what Royals officially and initially said about their tracking

Article-Deny Hours Flight

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by watchesfromwall

Im more convinced that they have ideas of whats really going on but trying to keep the press out of it while they figure it out.

Based on Pakistan reports, they must at least believe there is a possible hijacking and Pakistan is a possible location for the plane to land. Otherwise why get involved? (and if the plane did coast on autopilot towards Pakistan, that could be a crash zone?)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by qd22vcc

Add to your list that one of the original stories was that the plane had landed in China, just not Beijing.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
What I find amazing is that people will believe any words that some person places out on the web. People lie and make up things to suit their own agenda.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

MRuss
reply to post by Mikeultra

Anyone having to do anything with TWA Flight 800 (who wasn't a whistleblower) is suspect in my book. A missile shot down that plane and any expert saying otherwise is involved in a cover up.

Is he setting the stage for some future terrorist plot--false flag?

He covered up the missile that was fired from a U.S. Navy ship and was involved with a weapons test launched from Wallops Isand, VA. That's what happened to TWA800. If he would do that, there's no limit to what he knows about MH370. I have a bad feeling that something is going to happen with another Malaysian 777 or any 777, and it will then be claimed that it is the missing aircraft. In reality the missing aircraft might be a complete lie on a grand scale. Think of the "War of the Worlds" hoax. The news media is controlled by a handful of organizations these days. People are conditioned to believe everything that is told to them. And the Malaysians in this incident are changing their story every other day. news.nationalgeographic.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

I'm with you partially. They are going to make this into a reason to go to war with someone... I am gettng this feeling more and more as the days wear on.

The media pushing terrorists when even the United States government is officially stating there is nothing to indicate any terrorist involvement is weird and getting darn scarey.

Now they are parading these pseudo experts crying terrorism. They are really wanting to push the issue and try against all known fact to convince people it was terrorists.
edit on 13-3-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Is this an oilrig? Ill tell you, I wonder what were searching for on Tomnod...lol starting to think they want free help scoping ppl's stuff lol

Photo

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Ok kinda odd...So I previously marked three objects on Tomnod...One I believe a boat, two unknown and now just west of the unknown object I spotted something that looks like an oil rig....??

Photos

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Searching via Tomnod is at the same level as the UFO investigations using pictures from cell phones that pop up on the web.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

zayonara
Where are all the psychics, seers, mystics, prophets, sages...if we ever needed them, now is the time.

Just goes go show all the self-appointed psychics and seers are frauds. It's like the hundreds of things in the Dreams and Prophecies forum on ATS never pan out.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Lol The difference is kinda huge...

Tomnod has pictures of actual real objects, i.e. boats
Alien photos: Photoshop majority of the time

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

onehuman
Ok tinfoil hat time for me since i have been following this from the beginning. Must say my sleep pattern is all out of whack now too..

This is a HUGE reach but since this is so crazy now as it is, just what if this Courtney Brown thing with the announcement on the 15th has anything to do with this? There is a huge thread on that here with all kinds of speculation and even his latest and a lot of his postings refer to the media and governments and all the misleading they do.

I know it's a real reach, but least I'm not saying aliens yet.

This theory is just as valid as the varied speculation of the other 37 scenarios thrown around here for the past five days.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Very interesting Thread going on (Main page of ATS) about invisibility tech! Apparently there were 20 people on board who work in this type of Tech!

Makes you wonder if this is some sort of experiment not to mention a possible time-travel invention.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Mikeultra
People are conditioned to believe everything that is told to them. And the Malaysians in this incident are changing their story every other day.
Isn't this a contradiction? True, the media story changes every day, but this only conditions me to NOT believe what the media says. Does it not have this same effect on you and others?

Also, none of the official statements from the Malaysia airlines site have changed since they were first posted online. They however tend to not include a lot of speculation and rumor we see elsewhere.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

inshel
For what it's worth, image I found on TOMNOD. No idea where this is actually located, could be in the Bahamas for all I know.

TOMNOD Map 65771

Actual image in case you can't access TOMNOD:

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Yeah, when someone at the news briefing this morning brought up speculation the Malaysian authorities said they didn't want to go there, that yes anything could be possible but they prefer to stick to the actual facts and not supposition.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Tomnod searchers! Focus your attention to Diego Garcia, it's well within range and in the middle of nowhere. If MH370 was diverted for a future false flag terror attack Diego Garcia might be a good place to take it.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

qd22vcc
reply to post by watchesfromwall

Im more convinced that they have ideas of whats really going on but trying to keep the press out of it while they figure it out.

Based on Pakistan reports, they must at least believe there is a possible hijacking and Pakistan is a possible location for the plane to land. Otherwise why get involved? (and if the plane did coast on autopilot towards Pakistan, that could be a crash zone?)

Pakistan is not involved.

The reports of the plane possibly flying for 4 hours changes nothing that has been officially said from the start. A plane that had 2000 miles worth of fuel could be anywhere within a 2000 mile radius, which of course includes Pakistan....and many other places. It is the media speculating about Pakistan.

Also, Rolls Royce have only confirmed they have data from up to the plane going missing.

new topics

top topics

<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join