It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 118
<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   

OpinionatedB
reply to post by ManiShuck

Who was it that said the plane lost altitude right before it went off radar?

Someone said that, but I cannot find it. I am in too much pain now to look anymore... I have to take a break.

According to this source, it's a statement from the Malaysian military:

"A military source confirmed with Reuters that the Boeing 777-200ER with 239 on board changed course and made it to the other side of the Malay peninsula.

"It changed course after Kota Baru and took a lower altitude. It made it into the Malacca Straits," the military official, who has been briefed on investigations, told Reuters." "

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

No need to be in pain because of that... Up to date, I win...

Here is my prev posts into this topic..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I still believe that and there is no reason to feel such a pain, for something that never happened.

I saw a huge list of "facts" they presented you up to date...

This is worst than an indie horror movie. Not even criminals could think of all that!

I also see the number of the JET, 777 they provoking, in January 77 earthquakes in 1 country and in 1 day... February, ANOTHER aircrash with 77 dead and 1 survived, in March a jet 777 puff. They provoking GOD with constructed events.

I love the coincidences... here is my referral to that.. www.abovetopsecret.com...

I personally believe they try to upgrade the events, from 666 to 888 the dragonians (china) Chinese dragonians number is not 666, but 888. America represents 666. Through conciseness and numerology, with fake accidents, upgrading humans into 888, the final show will be a real sacrifice up to 888. Be able to bring their monarch (according to these abominations, this will be their leader and they wish him to rule the planet). Even people dont believe numerology, when the huge event happens (real sacrifice), you will notice that its 888. I will save this message, for when that happens, as a reference.

edit on 13-3-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

Looks like China is giving them a red herring so no one will look in their soil.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   

marhaba

Looks like China is giving them a red herring so no one will look in their soil.

Unless something is lost in translation and the Malaysians mean it was a mistake that it was said definitely to be debris?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
www.businessinsider.com...

Is this true or a hoax?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Elliot
www.businessinsider.com...

Is this true or a hoax?

About the 20 or so semiconductor employees? True.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I believe the Chinese Embassy said that the satellite images were not officially released and the person who released them without permission is now under investigation.

They also said in the Malaysian Press Conference.
Reports of the aircraft continuing to fly for 4 hours are 'inaccurate' and RR and Boeing agree.
Reports of searching the flight crew's homes are untrue.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Elliot

true as far as I know, but things change all the time.

As for the kiwi guy no the oil rig... NZ passport numbers start with N####### with the new chip ones, otherwise my old NZ passport starts with AA#######

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

I'm a bit sceptical as to why the State administration for Science, Technology and Industry for National Defence would have made that mistake.

........ the Chinese government “neither authorises nor endorses this behaviour, which is now under investigation.”
Late yesterday, China’s State Administration for Science, Technology and Industry for National Defence (SASTIND) released three pictures showing large floating objects in the South China Sea, which was suspected to be from the missing MH370 aircraft.

sg.news.yahoo.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   
The plane is in Pakistan.

2nd.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

I'm not going to be surprised with it, Chinese gov't always says the same thing when caught red-handed. Just like their official paper where they would let an army general put on war rhetorics as an opinion and then the Chinese gov't would say that it is not their official stand when everyone knows no one can say anything in China without a gov't go ahead signal. Wily and duplicit in so many ways.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   

UnBreakable

2nd.

How would it get across India with no-one noticing it on Radar?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   

ManiShuck
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I would be more lenient, but it's not the media that are making most of the mistakes. Officials have made statements of fact about certain things. The most obvious are the races of the people, changing from Asian to black to Iranian, once pictures were released. Another big one was saying military radar picked up the flight hundreds of miles away and then the same official saying he never said that.
Did you correct yourself in your followup post? As far as I know he never said it, and in your next post you said he said there was "a plane", yes he said it was a plane, but didn't say it was the missing MH370.

There was also the bit about passengers showing up and having to pull their luggage as they didn't get on the plane. That changed to they never said that to the passengers didn't ever show.
The statement on the airline's site has never changed. I've read them all as they are released and they all still say what they said when they were first posted.

The issue isn't that they are taking different routes as information changes, it's that they are making factual statements and then lying about having said those statements, or ignoring the past statements altogether.
The media is doing a bad job, but you haven't shown where officials have changed their story, especially not the official statements by the airline.

ManiShuck
reply to post by puntito

Much of that is speculation as well as being built off false or unconfirmed data...

The military never saw MH370 on radar, but simply a plane. I covered in a previous post that other civilian flights were at the locations mentioned by the military at the same times.
Thank you for saying this. Some people, including you, said the military changed their story....they didn't. You're right they saw "a plane", it was the media who misreported that the plane was MH370. But there is bad reporting like this story:

www.themalaysianinsider.com...

I can see where some people are coming from if they believe bad reports from the media like that one, but note there is no official being quoted saying"the plane" was the MH370 and the "source" for parts of the story is dubious, but the solution to that is, stop believing bad reports from the media. You can find all official statements from the airline here:

www.malaysiaairlines.com...

There are 17 so far and they keep issuing more, and the previous statements haven't changed. They addressed for example the reports of whether or not baggage was removed from the plane for certain passengers who were booked on the flight but didn't show up.

edit on 13-3-2014 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   

DrHammondStoat

Flying above or below, maybe they knew where the radar stations are and just stayed out of range.
But what if it has something to do with little Kimy buying oil in lybia?
Maybe the chinese found a way to use his stupidity for a selfdestruction-terror-event and this plane will be the flagship?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Exactly!

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   

DrHammondStoat

UnBreakable

2nd.

Well, it hasn't been "noticed" anywhere else, either. The successful cloaking technology from the 20 Freelance workers helped too.

"It raises the possibility that the plane, and the 239 people on board, could have flown on for additional distance of about 2,200 miles, potentially reaching the border of Pakistan ..."

news.yahoo.com...;_ylt=A0LEV1C9pCFTX2QAAm5XNyoA;_ylu=X3o'___'B0Y 3RxaGtoBHNlYwNzYwRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkA1NNRTM4OV8x
edit on 13-3-2014 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
The Wall Street Journal says that the plane flew on for 4 hours after contact was lost.

Citing unnamed US aviation investigators and security officials, the US daily reported that the Beijing-bound jumbo jet carrying 239 passengers had continued flying for a total of five hours based on data obtained from the 777-200 plane’s maker, Boeing Co.

WSJ reported that the data was automatically downloaded and sent to the ground from the plane’s engines as part of a routine maintenance and monitoring programme.

But... the Malaysian authorities insist that the 4 hour extra flight time is incorrect.

It is unclear if Rolls Royce is capable of receiving such transmissions independently of MAS.
Yesterday, the Bloomberg news service cited a source as saying that MAS opted out of a Boeing service to collect real-time performance data from jets like the 777-200ER used by MH370 for use in planning maintenance.
The source said MAS now collated such data itself.

Reuters

A senior Malaysia Airlines official told Reuters that no such data existed, while a second official said he was unaware of it. A spokeswoman for engine manufacturer Rolls-Royce had no immediate comment.

Malaysia Airlines has said previously that the Rolls-Royce Trent engines stopped transmitting monitoring signals when contact with the plane was lost.

Who to believe?

I think what we are seeing here is a misunderstanding...RR is offering a service to receive engine status data either at timed intervals like every 30 minutes or at specific points on the journey eg: when the aircraft gets to top of climb. MAS did not opt in for this service so maybe RR do not actually collect this data from MAS planes or maybe RR does collect it but does not pass it on to MAS (since they dont pay for the service).

If RR still collect the data, then BOTH parties could be correct in that MAS think they dont collect the data (since they have not opted in for the service) and MAS may not realise that RR collect it and use it for their own data collection and analysis purposes regardless.

Boeing is mentioned in the quote above as receiving the engine data, so does this mean that RR AND Boeing both get the engine data regardless of whether MAS opt in for the data or not? Is it referring to a general situation or a specific one related to MAS?

It only says that Wall Street Journal reported NOT that RR or Boeing did. People will assume that RR or Boeing are saying this.

WSJ reported that the data was automatically downloaded and sent to the ground...

I believe I read somewhere the engine data is piggybacked on top of one of the other communication streams and does not use its own transmitter and frequencies.

To summarise
We need to find out somehow which is correct because it appears that
a) MAS think no-one gets the engine data if they have not opted in for the engine data service.
b) If a Journalist asked RR or Boeing, "Do you receive engine data from your aircraft engines?" then the normal answer will be "Yes" (but maybe not if the customer - MAS - has not opted to receive engine data)

Everyone could believe they are telling the truth, but the key question is was engine data received from that plane for 4 hours after the MAS lost contact?

edit on 13 Mar 2014 by qmantoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   

And not one more word about them. Were they interviewed? Did they retrieve their baggage? Were they cleared?

i found my answers from a link above, thanks.
www.malaysiaairlines.com...

edit on 13-3-2014 by Cosmocow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
The aircraft was flying in good weather conditions and disappeared without warning or a distress signal. Seems like all contact and sightings after the initial disappearance are unconfirmed at this point. Also it's not as if we're technologically still in the 1930's when it was believable to lose track of an aircraft. So, in my mind this wasn't a "something is wrong, we're going down" type scenario.

IMO that leaves us with of two possibilities...

A. Something catastrophic happened immediately and without warning (it blew up, it had sudden massive mechanical & radio failure, it was teleported to another planet by aliens, it got sucked into a wormhole) something that didn't give the crew time to react at all.

B. There was a well planned and executed takeover of the plane giving the crew zero time or opportunity to use the radio...possibly members of the flight crew were actively involved.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   

RedParrotHead

A. Something catastrophic happened immediately and without warning (it blew up, it had sudden massive mechanical & radio failure, it was teleported to another planet by aliens, it got sucked into a wormhole) something that didn't give the crew time to react at all.

B. There was a well planned and executed takeover of the plane giving the crew zero time or opportunity to use the radio...possibly members of the flight crew were actively involved.

A: If it blew up the debris would be spread over several kilometers and it wouldn't have taken long before finding it.

B: This scenario seems highly likely !

top topics

<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join