It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 112
<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by solargeddon

Strange sitting on it for four days. Unless there was something on the plane they wanted. May have already been and got that something and now release whereabouts to public.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

doobydoll
Could this be the missing aircraft? (pic in link):
www.mirror.co.uk...

The image spotted by Mike Seberger shows a plane-shaped object under a bank of white cloud in the Gulf of Thailand, an arm of the South China Sea.

It considered to be a ship.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
So, why have the media changed the flight path from what actually happened?

Interesting thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Well if I ever get pictures to load I found 3 suspicious images on Tomnod...all near each other.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by qd22vcc

Any links to these pictures for now...
Sorry if you've already posted a link it's hard to keep up with this thread!

I've visited Tomnod and it's a difficult site to navigate via iPhone...
There is an interesting picture of a plane crash under the headline "Missing Airplane:Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370"... But no information as to where or if it's fully connected!
www.tomnod.com...

Peace!

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I cringe listening to ex execs from the FAA and NTSB. I am surprised anything works.

Anyway...

They keep saying pieces too big so unlikely.

Why can't multiple pieces, even of various sizes, pile up or overlap and appear to be one piece given the quality of the pictures. They could be right but they might be wrong. At least the US is send a P3 and P8 to investigate.
edit on 3/12/2014 by roadgravel because: typo

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
It took a while, but i had to wade in here.

This whole episode has been confusing at best and horrific at worst as every time we think we have some form of information another question arises.

I really hope this is MH370 ... but, now im asking what the hell were the Malaysians watching in the Malacca strait?

After reading the report and a map location of where something was sighted crashing, it seems like its a strong possibility... but don't hold your breath!

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I wonder if there was any suicidal bankers on the plane?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeussusZ

Yeah, you're right. So easy to find fault with the investigation, to the point where one wonders if the mad goose chase all around the waters surrounding these two landmasses was somehow intentional. It's just too easy to make the assumption.

Suddenly, they're like..."Oh, here it is! We've had these images since last Sunday and are just now getting around to realizing how important they are."

I don't get it.

I doubt there will ever be any reasonable answers to reasonable inquiries.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

I have just heard that the pictures were intentionally blurred and misleading. Something about not giving away Chinese technology or some such blather.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

They don't have their own?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Bilk22

Leonidas

Bilk22

Leonidas
It appears that nobody can count on China to release any information until they have thoroughly considered all the possible implications of each disclosure.

While that may make sense to them, that has to be frustrating for their partners involved in the search.
Yeah that must be it

Why do you think they are delaying disclosures?
I said this in an earlier post. Check the date and time. Oh read the prior post to that one too
I must be psychic

This thread is over 100 pages and still moving fast, is it too much to ask that you just tell me?

Thank you so much for the effort. Appreciated.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Hi all,

Longtime lurker, created an account just for this thread. I had a few questions.

if this satellite object turns out to be another red herring, are the search teams back to square one?

Are ships and planes still searching in the Andaman/Strait of Malacca since the release of the photo by China?

MSM is saying that the sizes on the three pieces dont match the plane, unless as stated earlier on the thread multiple pieces have piled on top on one another.

How have search teams not come across anything matching the photo until now? Weren't they already searching that area before moving west?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Here's a plane comparison of the china satellite images, missing its tail section?

edit on 12-3-2014 by Sphinxxx because: (no reason given)

Found the image here www.pprune.org...
edit on 12-3-2014 by Sphinxxx because: Link

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Leonidas

Bilk22

Leonidas

Bilk22

Leonidas
It appears that nobody can count on China to release any information until they have thoroughly considered all the possible implications of each disclosure.

While that may make sense to them, that has to be frustrating for their partners involved in the search.
Yeah that must be it

Why do you think they are delaying disclosures?
I said this in an earlier post. Check the date and time. Oh read the prior post to that one too
I must be psychic

This thread is over 100 pages and still moving fast, is it too much to ask that you just tell me?

Thank you so much for the effort. Appreciated.
I provided the link to my post from 1:40something am.

Would anyone be surprised of the Chinese found the remains of the craft? Not me

So why the delay? It takes time to plant evidence and make it look real

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
TOMNOD Photos

Hope this works! Three items found on Tomnod..Purple one kinda looked like a boat but the other two above does not..

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Because none of the info provided make actual sense

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
umm so Chinese sat on the picture for 4 days.

Here is my theory - how about the Chinese did an EMP (Electromagnetic Pulse Test) that brought down the aircraft. EMP will knock off all electrical equipment within its range and can bring down a passenger jet.

We will never know i its was intentional or an accident.

They sat on satellite pictures because they got something to hide.

Vader

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Because it's not planted. It also takes time to find the real wreckage

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by lordvader

How about they sat on the image to get their assets in location. To recover anything first...obviously...and control the narrative
edit on 12-3-2014 by Cosmocow because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join