It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian War Prediction - Weird dream

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

AntiPrivateWestBankers
reply to post by Hellas

OP

did it ever occur to you and to the rest of you guys, that if US gets a beating from anyone regardless of who

That it might be the God's plan to allow it in order to teach my dear American friends south of the border that they are not be all end all owners of this planet.

Just a thought

PS: THESE EMOTICONS suck,

You don't need God for that.. Putin is enough

But Jokes aside, the whole crisis seems to have toned down quiet a bit. A bit too much for my taste. Like the calm before the strom..

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Hellas

Utnapisjtim
reply to post by Hellas

I actually believe that Russia's rapid mobilisation and sudden presence in Krim may have stopped the potential outbreak of a civil war in Ukraine.

IF something happens, it won't be just a civil war IMO. This would lead to the mother of all wars

Hm. Agreed. Russia made that quite clear. I still see Russia as a fire brigade here that prevented the outbreak of what could have been much more aggressive and destructive in the whole of Ukraine threatening Europe with a regional war that could soon grow into world wide potential. NATO's presence with ships migrating through Bosporos, and then there are tons and tons of Syrian chemical weapons USA and Russia is supposed to destroy together in the Med these days...

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

AntiPrivateWestBankers
reply to post by Hellas

OP

did it ever occur to you and to the rest of you guys, that if US gets a beating[...]

I read somewhere that if USA had cut it's military budget by 85% they would still be by far the biggest spender on war and weapons in the world. I can't see how anyone could give USA a beating in a "conventional world war" really, question is, who would throw the first nuke?
edit on 8-3-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: ""s

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

The final dream I had is the one that scares me the most. It was the only time I ever had any sort of date or indication that these were not just dreams and it is the one that leads me to believe that these were premonitions:

I was in Duluth MN, at the top of the hill by my old Jr High school which is a copper topped Church. I was looking down at the city and then up at the sky. I saw a glint of something and then it was like my vision zoomed in on what it was. It was a missile coming in from the east. It was a white missile with red checkers towards the tip. It struck outside the harbor where the Arial lift bridge is. (only two bridges like this in the world, I believe the other is in Paris or London? not sure which) There was a bright flash, and I had a moment where I became lucid, and for once, after all of these dreams, I finally felt the frustration of them come to a head and I screamed WHEN!?!!? And a hand appeared in the sky and said LOOK!! And it held a calendar with dates, and the number 9 literally popped out of the page and hung in the air in front of my face, then I woke up screaming.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ok, so now you just added to the paranoia that I get every year around this time when the 9th in the spring comes up, and there is global turmoil, lets just hope that these are nothing more than dreams, because I was just talking to my wife about this, and the 9th date, which always worries me.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Kindof ironic, but the word for 'spring' in Norwegian is 'vår' as in 'war', 'spring' means 'run'....
edit on 8-3-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: 's

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   
A little unnerving that you had this dream... More so to see that you're not the only one with the 9th in mind. Praying for peace.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   
If the US ends up at war with Russia, I'm moving to Russia. I refuse to be a German in Nazi Germany.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Spinx
A little unnerving that you had this dream... More so to see that you're not the only one with the 9th in mind. Praying for peace.

We'll see today I guess..

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Ukrainian TV is reporting that the Russian military is already in Kherson (Mainland Ukraine) and have seized private property and objects.

edit on 9-3-2014 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

I hope nothing happens.

There have been a few "9th" dates that have gotten me worried over the years...
I think the last time it was North Korea that was acting up around this time.

The thing with those dreams is the only time I ever got any sort of indication of who, it was Russian as well, but that could just be from living through part of the cold war.
I hated having those dreams..lol

At one point I had a dream about a Grizzly and a Panda that tore apart the US Presidents car too..

Fast forward 10 plus years and it almost looks like it is kind of happening.
Spooky...

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

simsumre
If the US ends up at war with Russia, I'm moving to Russia. I refuse to be a German in Nazi Germany.

Another one of these future predictions was that Russia and China would fight over a bridge or pipeline.

Here's another prediction:

newnostradamusofthenorth.blogspot.no...

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

He said the die has been cast, it has. He did not say that it landed yet. Snake eyes and 7s mean war (dice, lol). The odds are in favor of a diplomatic solution. But he is right. The die has indeed been cast. Russia threw it. Now we're waiting to see what it lands on.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by sosobad

yea that country would be America via NATO. thats what happenes if they switch to the euro peeing union

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Well, today is monday, almost tuesday in Russia, no signs of war yet. Maybe you were dreaming about NEXT Sunday...

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

Actually I was just dreaming..

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Hellas
reply to post by thesmokingman

Actually I was just dreaming..

I hate it when that happens

edit on 10-3-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join