It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackwater troops in Ukraine.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
xavi1000 caught this.
I'm not exactly sure what to make of it as of yet....

ETA: * * The video is from 4 days ago...

The Ukrainian Pendulum. Two Invasions and a Putsch. American Special Forces in Ukraine under Cover

The American soldiers are “military advisors”, ostensibly members of Blackwater private army (renamed Academi); a few hundred of them patrol Kiev while others try to suppress the revolt in Donetsk. Officially, they were invited by the new West-installed regime. They are the spearhead of the US invasion attempting to prop up the regime and break down all resistance. They have already bloodied their hands in Donetsk.

Couple of stills

edit on 7-3-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Yep there was no foreign meddling happening in Kiev, all for and by the people out of pure self interest....

What do we make out of this? Genuine question.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Slayer , video is about Donetsk

All these people were identified as employees of private security companies Greystone Limited. It is a subsidiary of Vehicle Services Company LLC (which is a private security company Blackwater USA’s notorious was renamed in 2009). Currently, the number of employees of this company in Ukraine is said to be up to 300 people.

Link

The American soldiers are “military advisors”, ostensibly members of Blackwater private army (renamed Academi); a few hundred of them patrol Kiev while others try to suppress the revolt in Donetsk. Officially, they were invited by the new West-installed regime. They are the spearhead of the US invasion attempting to prop up the regime and break down all resistance. They have already bloodied their hands in Donetsk.

link

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Academi is not american. They are multi national mercs.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

MessageforAll
Yep there was no foreign meddling happening in Kiev, all for and by the people out of pure self interest....

What do we make out of this? Genuine question.

Everyone can hire them, they are private firm.And they are multi national corporation.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Sickens me to my stomach. No insignia. I guess they have something to hide.
Isn't blackwater synonymous with monsanto?

I truly hope Ukrainians haven't been sandy hooked, stripped of their guns.

I don't like violence. But there is nothing worse than what is happening in amerika. It is violence, violence without so much as a peep of resistance. Peace, peace, where there is no peace!.

And they see Ukraine as a piece of cake.
They don't appear to have come in search of enlightenment.

Fracking. Police gangs, all kinked in to HQ at Utah, wearing earpieces and cameras so the guy at the monitor can tell them whether to dispose of, or just maim. Waiting for the drones.

It is NWO. All they have to do is to deploy the technofascist spy hardware anywhere they go, and presto, instant militant stasi.

Who are these guys? To find out what's inside, we'll have to open them up. I bet they like water boarding. Another amerikan innovation of 'change'.

# 189
edit on 7-3-2014 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Obama spoke to Putin 'for an hour' on Ukraine

"President Obama emphasised that Russia’s actions are in violation of Ukraine’s sovereignty and territorial integrity, which has led us to take several steps in response, in coordination with our European partners," the White House said.

link   
reply to post by TheWhiteKnight

I don't like violence. But there is nothing worse than what is happening in amerika. And they see Ukraine as a piece of cake.
Things arent great here, but come on now. We dont have mortars dropping on us. We dont have civil war. We dont have drone strikes weekly.

Things are not good here, but make no mistake-many places are FAR worse off than us right now.

link   
If there is any truth at all to the adage 'You reap what you sow', America is in for a head of trouble.
I am thankful for the life I have lived in this once honorable, great nation....but I fear future generations will not be able to say the same.

edit on 500000011America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

I see, so there is the possibility that they where hired by those rich businessmen( the same who put out those big flat screens to show the Ukrainians what was happening in Kiev )

I'l see if I find a link.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
What's the difference between these mercs going and fighting ,and let's say a Muslim going to Syria ? ....not much eh.. .just saying

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Could be because you have your troops spread over the globe doing it to them .Maybe its a matter of time before the chicken comes home to roost .By then the USA may have to hire a multi national corporate bag of goons that don't give a s%$# .Or some other country like SA will foot the bill ...Looks like there could be some very serious night mares in the future ....peace

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
This should please the Russians. I often wonder if a certain quarter to one percent of the world's population was to disappear that peace might prevail. Of course given humans, a group would rise to replace them and continue the power grab.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
"Tell Vlad I will have more flexability after Lois steals the Election for me".

Russia can't give up their only warm water Port.

Was this planned a long time ago?

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Russia takes Crimea, the rest of the Ukraine goes with the West/Nato?

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

captaintyinknots

That might be so, but it seems you need to be an American citizen before you can get hired....

Required qualifications:
U.S. citizen/TCN/LN as specified in the task order
Level 3 English proficiency (see exhibit A)
Fluent in native language of TCN guard force
Completed or served at least three (3) years in the military, law enforcement, or protective security from the private sector
Two (2) years must have been in protective security assignments
Experience can be gained in the employ of any Federal, State, Local or commercial entities providing high threat protective services that require skills similar to those outlined in Exhibit E (Training) Curriculum) of the base contract.

careers.academi.com...
That said, I don't know what TCN or LN stand for, so that could be another country or something

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

reply to post by captaintyinknots

How can you people say things like this with a straight face?

Academi provided diplomatic security services in Iraq to the United States federal government on a contractual basis.[6] The company's headquarters is located in McLean, Virginia.[1]

Source

Seriously....do you think we are all idiots?
edit on 7-3-2014 by deadcalm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

TheWhiteKnight

Fracking. Police gangs, all kinked in to HQ at Utah, wearing earpieces and cameras so the guy at the monitor can tell them whether to dispose of, or just maim.

Ahhhh what now again???

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MessageforAll

That said, I don't know what TCN or LN stand for, so that could be another country or something

"Third Country National" and "Local National". So no, you dont have to be an american citizen.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Military expert in Finland took a look about differences between Ukrainian army soldiers and which appeared to be russian Elite soldiers and their military equipments.
Im linking the english translated page here to observing. I hope it shows up ok as im a bit hurry for translating
Translate d page

Google doesn´t translate finnish very well.. but hope it gives some sense

edit on 7-3-2014 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join