It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jihadunspun reacts to CIA allegations by Rense.com...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Looks like Jihadunspun got wind of the CIA tag they got yesterday. Funny, I made a post regarding the allegations here yesterday, I wonder if the publisher of Jihadunspun reads these baords?

Anyways, here is the link to the story:

"Well it seems like the enemies of Islam are up to their old tricks again. And by old, I mean really old, because the story published Tuesday by rense.com entitled “Jihad Unspun Exposed As CIA Outfit? “ is two years old..."

www.jihadunspun.com.../home.php&

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 07:53 AM
link   
What? Why the hell would militant jihadis even be reading rense, let alone giving a damn about what it says? If they knew about it, they'd know its a joke. This is suspicsious.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Nygdan, I have read the full article on the link and as the owner of Jihadspun has said his website is alot like rense, in that they are a website for independant news reporting from the Arab/Muslim world. It would make sense that people in charge of such a website spend time on other news websites, no matter how lame people think Rense may be. I have links on my desktop to over 30 independant news sites and take each article and thread with a pinch of salt as i know how easy it is to buy into everthing you read. Im not really aware of the kind of articles Jihadspun post online, do you have any knowledge that you could share with me?

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   
radiant_obsidian,

The best thing for you to do is visit Jihadunspun.com and you will see. Its deffinatly an indepenant news web site. I mean in the sense that the news on that site is HEAVILY editorialized, borderline fiction. For example, if you were to read that site daily and believe whats posted there, US forces basically have been wiped out by the thousands and Iraq has been liberated from the evil occupyers.

Now, who am I to say that this isnt true?(it isnt). Of course, this is the only site to actually post the things they do. What inside scoop do they posses that every other media source on the planet doesnt?

Anyways, like I opened with, visit Jihadunspun and make up your own mind...

new topics

top topics

join