It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran says Israel fabricated Gaza weapons claim

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Do you remember the video ciculating about the IDF capturing a Iranian ship and finding missiles made to hit Israel going to Syria?

I must admit when I saw it I thought, that looks staged.

Jakarta (AFP) - Iran's foreign minister on Friday sharply rejected an Israeli allegation that Tehran tried to ship missiles to the Hamas-run Gaza Strip, calling it a "lie".

link

What do you think? Was it staged?

AAC
edit on 7-3-2014 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
What made it seemed staged to me was everything was labeled made in Iran printed in English. When did Iran label everything in English? Also another thing that stood out was it happened when Benny was in America just like every time they "find" these things. The article I read was these weapons were made in Syria then shipped to Iran and then shipped to Gaza. These weapons were confiscated on the Red Sea which is outside Israel's jurisdiction so this can be looked as another act of piracy by Israel.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Personally I am not positive that Iran would do something so risky, knowing that there is a potential for backlash. But then again, I highly doubt Iran would care that much if they were found out. So from this point of view I am torn regarding whether this is true. Now, would Israel be both capable and willing to do anything in their power to make Iran look bad, or to give them a pretext for military or political action? You bet. So I definitely believe these claims could be accurate...I just don't know if they are.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Anybody else notice the world is more focus on the Russian situation. It seems like the left hand is doing this big distraction while the right hand does things unnoticed for the most part.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

buster2010
What made it seemed staged to me was everything was labeled made in Iran printed in English. When did Iran label everything in English? Also another thing that stood out was it happened when Benny was in America just like every time they "find" these things. The article I read was these weapons were made in Syria then shipped to Iran and then shipped to Gaza. These weapons were confiscated on the Red Sea which is outside Israel's jurisdiction so this can be looked as another act of piracy by Israel.

Exactly what I asked several hundred times before. Nothing comes as surprise here as Israelis out of habit lying through their teeth.

I think they start their usual multitasking process by staging this to hide the IDF presence in Ukrainian chaos from the world.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Oh Israel, Israel, Israel.

Oh Israel, Israel, Israel, Israel, Israel, Israel, Israel, Israel, Israel.

SMH.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Skorpy

Yup when they've got everyone good and distracted on Russia, whoa, hello, Iran's gone crazy humanitarian intervention!

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Iran is mostly Shia right? .....why would they send missiles into Israel in support of sunnie muslims ? , when clearly they are busy backing ASSAD (shia) in Syria ? . Just saying ..

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Didn't Israel send airstrike to Lebanon a week back also?. The MSM seemed to not blast that all over the net as well. It seems Israel has a clear path to do what ever they want without the MSM picking it apart.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Did I miss something there. The guy held up 4 fingers to supposedly indicate 4 rockets. There were 4 crates but they only held 1 rocket, which could have been a rocket or pipes made to look like a rocket. As for the English writing on everything I think you aught to look again. The only English writing was on bags of cement which could have been destined for English speaking countries. Without seeing the rest of the video it's all out of context. It's a container which could have been anywhere in the world.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

I think Israel truly believes Americans are dumb. Granted, mist of the middle American Christians who back Israel blindly wouldn't bat an eye at this. In fact, they are probably showing this video in all the mega churches to raise more funds for Israel.

I really thought the video was a movie. There was zero effort went into disguising these weapons when everyone knows Israeli ships are heavily monitoring the waters.

AAC

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Kinda reminds me on the baby milk factory the coalition bombed during the gulf war. You know the one with the hand written sign in English. Lol

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

What made it seemed staged to me was everything was labeled made in Iran printed in English.

Only the cement was stamped made in Iran, it was also stamped ISO 9001 and ISOI 4001

Requirements for export

Just saying

According to Iran's Industry, Mine and Trade Ministry, the country produced approximately 58.226 million t of cement in the first ten months of the current fiscal year (beginning 21 March, 2013). Iran also saw a 3.6% increase y/y in clinker output, which reached 60.642 million t in the same period. Cement production totalled 3.987 million t and clinker output rose by 11.6% y/y to 5.861 million t in the tenth month (22 December 2013 – 20 January 2014).

Exports

The country exported some 15.789 million tons of cement and clinker during the first ten months of the current fiscal year, an increase of 38.5% y/y compared to the first ten months of the previous year. Cement exports totalled 12.134 million t and clinker exports stood at approximately 3.655 million t during the period. During the tenth month, Iran’s cement and clinker exports reached 970 434 t and 350 985 t, a 39% and 79% y/y increase, respectively.

Linky

Cody

edit on 7/3/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Don't try to derail this thread with facts!

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Sorry Slayer

I'll let myself out

Cody

ETA wrong Emo first time, force of habit

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

LightningStrikesHere
Iran is mostly Shia right? .....why would they send missiles into Israel in support of sunnie muslims ? , when clearly they are busy backing ASSAD (shia) in Syria ? . Just saying ..

Analysts say it is likely that Iran is playing both sides in Syria's civil war.

“The moment that the [Syrian] regime collapses” Dr. Majid Rafizadeh, an Iranian-American political scientist and scholar at Harvard University, wrote on Al Arabiya last month, “Iran is likely to shift its political position and support any group that seems to come to power. From Iranian perspectives, the most powerful groups among the oppositions in Syria are currently the al-Qaeda linked groups. As a result, having close ties with al-Qaeda is paramount for Iran in case Assad is overthrown. For now, keeping a relationship and supporting both al-Qaeda and Assad is political opportunism for Tehran.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Check out this idf blog. It's seems the Israeli population are being fed great amounts of propaganda.

IDF blog

Regarding the video above. I thought it was the one that showed the idf ships approaching and boarding the ship. I can't find it now on the net. It obviously shows more of the details and more of what looked staged. Does anyone have it to post?

Here it is.

AAC.
edit on 7-3-2014 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Iran Exports over 15mln Tons of Cement, Clinker in 10 Months

TEHRAN (FNA)- Iran has exported 15.789mln tons of cement and clinker in the past 10 months, showing 38.5 percent growth in comparison with the same period in the previous year, Ministry of Industries, Mines and Trade said.

The ministry announced on Saturday that Iran's cement exports reached as high as 12,134,453 tons and clinker exports 3,655,280 tons in the past 10 months.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Now who's derailing the thread with facts ?

Cody

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

TiedDestructor

LightningStrikesHere

Analysts say it is likely that Iran is playing both sides in Syria's civil war.

“The moment that the [Syrian] regime collapses” Dr. Majid Rafizadeh, an Iranian-American political scientist and scholar at Harvard University, wrote on Al Arabiya last month, “Iran is likely to shift its political position and support any group that seems to come to power. From Iranian perspectives, the most powerful groups among the oppositions in Syria are currently the al-Qaeda linked groups. As a result, having close ties with al-Qaeda is paramount for Iran in case Assad is overthrown. For now, keeping a relationship and supporting both al-Qaeda and Assad is political opportunism for Tehran.

I am not sure if i agree with this , but it could be true for political reasons , however from religious point of view i would say iran supporting any sunnie faction in Syria highly unlikely ,due to the conflict of beliefs. I say this because of the video "evidence" of Iranian presents in Syria ,fighting for ASSAD And providing aid and support .people might not want to believe it ,but this war has turned into a sunnie /shia conflict .

Now i will however entertain the idea of an Iranian backed "covert faction" ,and i say this because of the shift in fighting . We are now starting to see sunnie factions fight each other .

I also forgot to ADD , how does iran sending missiles to Israel benefit them? ...

edit on 0423033134233th by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join