It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curse of Cain theory I'm working on

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
What's up, Dudes?
I've come up with this loose theory about the Curse of Cain being reversed. If you don't know about the Curse of Cain, here's an awesome write-up on it, that explains it right at the beginning:
www.mysterybabylon.com... (Goood read)

The just of it is, Cain was supposed to not be killed for 7 generations and watch his cursed bloodline be cursed, or else the curse would go 7 fold. I guess Lamech accidently killed him w/ the possibly malicious help of Tubal-Cain (Mason's password), right before the curse was up.

14"Behold, You have driven me this day from the face of the ground; and from Your face I will be hidden, and I will be a vagrant and a wanderer on the earth, and whoever finds me will kill me." 15So the LORD said to him, "Therefore whoever kills Cain, vengeance will be taken on him sevenfold." And the LORD appointed a sign for Cain, so that no one finding him would slay him.

There's a story in Jasher that talks about the "accidental" killing. Remember, the Bible does refer to the book of Jasher, even tho it's not in it, but the parts about the curse are in the Bible. When Cain was killed, I guess they had to wait 70 more generations for Jesus. You should really read that write-up if your not on board w/ the 70 gens waiting for Jesus part. Here's a few blurbs the author uses:

“Because sevenfold Cain will be requited, but Lamech seventy and seven,” i.e., generations, accord-
ing to the gospel genealogy of Luke, which begins with God the father and ends with the son made
flesh, who blots out sin. – Barhebraeus, Gen. 4:24(3)

Therefore Cain’s sins were removed by the Flood, but Lamech’s needed the coming of Christ, for he
was found to be a murderer after (his) example. He was condemned to 77 vengeances, (and) Luke
counts 77 patriarchs up to Christ. But to Cain He gave 7 vengeances.
– Armenian Apocrypha Relating to Adam and Eve, Abel and Other Pieces 5.5(4)

Interestingly enough, Jesus was born in the seventy-seventh generation of Adam (and the Serpent)!
Now we see why it took almost 2000 more years for the savior to be born! (

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I guess my post was too long. Here's the vid: www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 35pm5507pm3155vAmerica/Chicago by saidative because: (no reason given)

edit on 34pm0607pm3106vAmerica/Chicago by saidative because: I suck

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
here's the timeline:

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Looks like I screwed this thread all up. Can't I have a long post w/ youtube vid in it?

Anyways, the rest of my post is below

edit on 08pm5807pm3158vAmerica/Chicago by saidative because: (no reason given)

edit on 47pm0707pm3107vAmerica/Chicago by saidative because: I'm stupid

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
My theory is that Cain's curse going into 7 fold right before it was up, is the same formula for the 69th week going into a week of years, only reversed and no gap. They both start right before the seven is up. My theory also has the week of years as the trib. I've got a timeline showing how all the events are getting reversed. It roughly predicts the tribulation year. That's 69 weeks(yrs) from Hitler(one of the AC's), going into a week of years, possibly. Note: Hitler was born and died in April. Next month will be 69 years from his death and also the start of the Blood Moons.

Like I said, though. It's a loose theory and I need your guys' help to tighten it up, or prove it wrong. I made a simple read along vid, trying to explain it the best I could, w/ out spending a million hours on it. I just can't prove it wrong and I think it even matches up w/ JR Church's theory on the 70 weeks and Psalms, as far as the "end times" years go. Can you guys' please check out the 4 min vid?

Here's a point I make in the vid:
The LORD said to Moses, "Make a snake and put it up on a pole; anyone who is bitten can look at it and live."
THEN
14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

So God sent the snakes to hurt them, and they had to look to the snake idol to be healed.
This is just like how God sent Jesus to help, and we have to look to Him to be saved.
Only Jesus and "His help" are opposites with Satan and "his hurting"

And the exact opposite is coming at "the end", because Jesus isn't being sacrificed & held up for people to be healed.
Maybe the Witnesses are, though. They help save a lot of people and rise after 3 days.
Jesus is coming w/ The Wrath as The Lion.
It takes 2 to help 1. It's like it's all inverted and reversing the events.
edit on 30pm1407pm3114vAmerica/Chicago by saidative because: easier to read

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by saidative

You haven't screwed this thread up. I think you did good! I find it interesting.

However, I don't believe that Adam and Eve were real people, I find the idea of a curse on Cain being almost up, and then Lamech, father of Noah(?), accidentally kills Cain, therefore somehow extending the curse to be new and a fascinating topic.

26 And Lamech was old and advanced in years, and his eyes were dim that he could not see, and Tubal Cain, his son, was leading him and it was one day that Lamech went into the field and Tubal Cain his son was with him, and whilst they were walking in the field, Cain the son of Adam advanced towards them; for Lamech was very old and could not see much, and Tubal Cain his son was very young.
27 And Tubal Cain told his father to draw his bow, and with the arrows he smote Cain, who was yet far off, and he slew him, for he appeared to them to be an animal.
28 And the arrows entered Cain's body although he was distant from them, and he fell to the ground and died.
29 And the Lord requited Cain's evil according to his wickedness, which he had done to his brother Abel, according to the word of the Lord which he had spoken.
30 And it came to pass when Cain had died, that Lamech and Tubal went to see the animal which they had slain, and they saw, and behold Cain their grandfather was fallen dead upon the earth.
31 And Lamech was very much grieved at having done this, and in clapping his hands together he struck his son and caused his death.
32. And the wives of Lamech heard what Lamech had done, and they sought to kill him.
33 And the wives of Lamech hated him from that day, because he slew Cain and Tubal Cain, and the wives of Lamech separated from him, and would not hearken to him in those days.
34 And Lamech came to his wives, and he pressed them to listen to him about this matter.
35 And he said to his wives Adah and Zillah, Hear my voice O wives of Lamech, attend to my words, for now you have imagined and said that I slew a man with my wounds, and a child with my stripes for their having done no violence, but surely know that I am old and grey-headed, and that my eyes are heavy through age, and I did this thing unknowingly.
36 And the wives of Lamech listened to him in this matter, and they returned to him with the advice of their father Adam, but they bore no children to him from that time, knowing that God's anger was increasing in those days against the sons of men, to destroy them with the waters of the flood for their evil doings.

www.pseudepigrapha.com...

edit on 7-3-2014 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Thanks a lot for reading.

The whole Tubal-Cain thing is huge to the Freemasons and alike.

I guess Twoball-Cain and his siblings passed on info through the flood w/ the help of two pillars.

One pillar to last through fire, and the other to last through water.

It's just like 9-11. Two get knocked down, but one of light still stands. 9 and 11 can both mean the end.
Because 9's the last #, and 11 because of the "11th hour" story.

I find it fascinating 9-11 is so close to the feast of trumpets. The 3 days of darkness in Rev have to go w/ how the cresent moon is sighted; hence no man shall know the day and time.

Dan's (from the Tribe of Dan, serpent tribe) jubilee date is also on the feast of trumpets.
edit on 46pm2507pm3125vAmerica/Chicago by saidative because: readability

edit on 07pm4407pm3144vAmerica/Chicago by saidative because: readability

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

. . . Cain’s sins were removed by the Flood, but Lamech’s needed the coming of Christ . . .
There was a land of Canaan which is now basically the same land area as Palestine.
The idea of the Old Testament is that there were these supposed people called the Hebrews who lived there but were not specifically racially the same as the supposed "Canaanites".
To perpetuate that idea, they create this character Cain, and then, after the flood, without proper explanation in the story, there is this character named Canaan, where he gets cursed because of some incident involving the person Noah.
Then later, this cursed sort of people inhabiting the country are declared fair game for annihilation by this person, Moses.
The whole time, this is promoting the idea of tribalism as the genesis of this fabled kingdom of Israel.
The reasoning for this historical fiction would be creating a supposed God-ordained doctrine of racial purity by the people establishing a regional government for Judea under the patronage of the Persian Empire, therefore insuring political positions for the very people (Jews who had been living in Babylon, and therefore close to the center of imperial power) lobbying the Persian bureaucracy to receive sanction to establish this province.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Was the incident with Noah, the Ham thing? Is that why Muslims don't eat pig?

I don't know if you guys remember the Jay Z/Kanye(illuminati shills) song from a couple of years ago called "HAM".

In the song, HAM stands for going Hard as A Motherf**#er.

I wonder if he's insinuating that Ham did that. There's a lot of theories of what happened w/ Noah and Ham and the nakedness and stuff.

It's funny how the British Israeli(Prince William) crowd thinks they're the rightful descendents and the others are the Canaanites, while the Muslims have it almost the complete opposite.

Even if you don't believe the Bible, my theory still seems to go together about just as good as a lot of the other prophetic theories, huh? Thanx for reading, Dudes!

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

saidative
reply to post by jmdewey60

Was the incident with Noah, the Ham thing? Is that why Muslims don't eat pig?

.... The meaning of the Biblical Ham's name does NOT mean the same as the English word for pig meat...also called ''ham''. The ''Ham thing'' with Noah is not why Muslims don't eat...ham.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

haha...thanks for the answer. I did a quick search, and I guess the main answer is because it's an unclean animal per the Quran or something.
"Forbidden to you are: dead meat, blood, the flesh of swine, and that on which hath been invoked a name other than that of Allah.”

Then I saw the story of Jesus having the unclean spirits come out of the Dude and into the pigs.
13 Jesus gave them permission. And coming out, the unclean spirits entered the swine;

And there's this: 7 and the pig, for though it divides the hoof, thus making a split hoof, it does not chew cud, it is unclean to you. 8'You shall not eat of their flesh nor touch their carcasses; they are unclean to you.

And basically the Muslims all say it's an unclean animal.

Interesting how God cursed Satan into a snake w/ no legs, and Ham, who some would argue was used by the Devil to keep the bloodline or curse or w/e going, is the same name of pig meat. Which is unclean and not supposed to be eaten per Muslims.

idk, that's quite a few coincidences. Muslims obviously have some strong thoughts on the Curse of Ham, but I'm hardly studied in the realm of Islam. Maybe Ham's why they don't eat it, but they just don't know it. lol like a prophetic meaning.

edit on 30pm2409pm3124vAmerica/Chicago by saidative because: i suk

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Mosaic law prohibits eating the pig, so muslims don't eat pig. Muslim belief is torah and prophets and muhamed.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

windword

You haven't screwed this thread up. I think you did good! I find it interesting.

However, I don't believe that Adam and Eve were real people, I find the idea of a curse on Cain being almost up, and then Lamech, father of Noah(?), accidentally kills Cain, therefore somehow extending the curse to be new and a fascinating topic.

27 And Tubal Cain told his father to draw his bow, and with the arrows he smote Cain, who was yet far off, and he slew him, for he appeared to them to be an animal.

30 And it came to pass when Cain had died, that Lamech and Tubal went to see the animal which they had slain, and they saw, and behold Cain their grandfather was fallen dead upon the earth.

www.pseudepigrapha.com...

edit on 7-3-2014 by windword because: (no reason given)

I called out these two stanzas from "Jasher" as I found them quite interesting.

Does appearing as an animal distinguish Cain as being marked by his lord as unapproachable, a pariah, a menace to society having murdered his blood brother? Does this tie in to your postulation of "Cain's Curse"?

Was "Cain's Curse" only extended because it was a blood relation, Lamnech, who murdered him? How does the genealogy tie this in with Jesus? If Jesus was of the same blood line, wouldn't that murder have extended the curse once again?

You've caught up my interest and I'm quite curious where you're going with this project.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ceffylau

Those are some pretty good questions. I haven't even looked at events in between Jesus and Hitler. I find it pretty fascinating that Hitler's death and birth are both in April, tho. 69 years from his death, right when the Blood Moon Tetrads start, is next month.

One part that really shocked me was how much the Masons are into Tubal-Caine. That made the Jasher story hold more weight for me. "Tubal-Caine" and "Mason" is an informative google search. I believe it has to be all about keeping that cursed bloodline going, maybe so the Devil could have a foot-hold or something.

The mark of Cain is also another hot topic, as some people relate it to race. I have no clue what the mark could be, but that question is pretty big among Mormons, British-Israelis, and I think Muslims.

As far as Jesus extending the curse, that's a pretty awesome question, but I don't know, because of this:

The LORD said to Moses, "Make a snake and put it up on a pole; anyone who is bitten can look at it and live."
THEN
14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

I've never heard much of an explanation as to why the whole brass snake idol story happened, but it seems to really make sense with my theory.

God sent the snakes to hurt them, and they had to look to the snake idol to be healed.
This is just like how God sent Jesus to help, and we have to look to Him to be saved.
Only Jesus and "His help" are opposites with Satan and "his hurting"

And the exact opposite is coming at "the end", because Jesus isn't being sacrificed & held up for people to be healed.
He's coming back as the Lion w/ the wrath, just like the snakes came with the wrath.
Meanwhile, the witnesses are killed and rise 3 days later. Takes 2 to help 1. Everything's flipped and reversed.

I think, maybe, since Jesus was perfect, He might've sealed off the curse, but somehow the corrupted DNA spread out still. Idk, I sure wish some awesome researchers would take a look at my theory. It sure looks right to me. Thanks a lot for reading, I was starting to think I was going nuts with this. lol
edit on 28pm4816pm3148vAmerica/Chicago by saidative because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Hope you're not going nuts LoL. Research can be both enlightening and exhausting that is for true, especially when information is obscured by passage of time. Not to mention language drift, translations, and interpretations. And, you're working within sacred texts.

You mention a "healing snake on a rod". I think of Caduceus. The winged snake entwined; the Medical Arts symbol. Somewhere I read an interesting discussion about Caduceus representing DNA.

Looking forward to reading more of your thoughts as you work through your research and develop your presentation.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Oh yeah, I forgot about the medical emblem thing, w/ the snakes wrapped around the pole. I remember seeing online someone asking if that came from the Moses story and people telling them it came from somewhere else. It probably did come from somewhere else, but that somewhere else had to of gotten it from the Moses story. The Bible says people worshiped that snake idol for quite a while too.

It kind of reminds me of the Ham thing, only more obvious (Muslims not eating it). I know for sure Jay-Z and Kanye West were alluding to the Ham Bible figure in that song. Jay-Z's known for double-meanings and hidden lyrics. He's all into that Mason illuminati stuff to, so you know he knows about Tubal-Cain and Ham. But just think what the acronym is saying... wow

I've been thinking about the forgiving 70 7's thing lately:
21Then Peter came and said to Him, "Lord, how often shall my brother sin against me and I forgive him? Up to seven times?" 22Jesus said to him, "I do not say to you, up to seven times, but up to seventy times seven.

A curse is like a punishment, right? So, maybe... before Jesus, instead of throwing Cain and people like that straight into hell or something, God would let them live with a punishment/curse for 70 7's. It's like forgiving them for 70 7's, right? Because they can still get into Heaven, as opposed to just getting damned w/ no forgiveness. First a 7 generation curse, than a 70 generation curse extension until Jesus. There's even "my brother sin against me" (Cain & Abel reference?) in the verse.

To me, It kind of goes w/ how Jesus is God, but not really. You know, since Jesus had to have the full human experience. He had to learn things (he didn't know everything at 1st) and He had to pray to His Father (He's our model for a perfect fatherly relationship). We know that father's can curse their sons (Ham, Noah), and curses seem to go hand and hand w/ bloodlines. It's also like that w/ blessings too, like when first borns (or sometimes 2nd) get appointed things by their father (kingdoms & stuff). Anyways, kinda like how Jesus is God, is like we're the same as our father, but not really (per God's model). It's like the curse gets written into our DNA, for example: my father has a physical annoyance for mouth noises when people eat. That was passed on to me, even though I try hard not to let people eating bother me. Also, I think slow metabolisms and addictions and stuff can be passed on. I'm not sure if the wives can always stop all the curses, 'cause look at the black community and all those mothers and grandmothers praying. It makes sense though, because you have to have a good relationship w/ your Father to get blessed. God says we go to Hell if we never knew Him (the guy who cast out demons in His name). I take that to mean having a relationship w/ Him. Jesus had God's perfect DNA. That's how he was perfect, he didn't have any curses or corrupted Father Blood. But guess what? He had a mortal Mom so... I think it might be more on the fathers, in a way. Don't even get me started on "curse" words. lol

new topics

top topics

join