It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop hits 97 year old, she dies. Where is your anger ATS?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Zaphod58
OP will be replaced shortly. My fault. Stand by.

Yes please... that member was mean and made sensationalist headlines.

Oh.... you mean post not poster

Damn..

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

marbles87
How am I eager to dislike cops? I actually like cops have only had one incident with a ego hungry prick but hey you'll have those in all jobs. And although this is what looks like an accident there have been so many instances where people refuse to believe police can have accidents. Here is an example cop kills person with weapons and threatens people and people you "could have tazed him" but when an 97 year old lady is hit by someone who tickets people for the same crime gets a pass as an accident. Plus if the cop isn't removed from patrol duty it's a smack in the face to the victims family. Cops are held to a level above the rest so how does this not get a raised eyebrow.

You did read that it will be investigated and I can almost promise you this, he will be sued in civil court like everyone else. Also, you ASSUME everyone is charged for incidents just like this, THAT is not true. MANY people have not been cited or arrested in cases like this where it was in fact an ACCIDENT. Civilly, sure, there is always a case, but criminally, NO.
edit on 0Fri, 07 Mar 2014 11:51:31 -0600201432014-03-07T11:51:31-06:00Fridayam07MarchCST by IroncladFT because: duh

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

marbles87
How am I eager to dislike cops? I actually like cops

Did you not create this thread in hopes of getting a pat on the back by the misleading title?

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I give up on this site. I had a pretty decent post till everyone decided I was some how a cop hater. I guess I'll just wait till someone starts a post defending a person that killed a bus load of kids because the cops could have tickled him into submission than taking out the problem.

Icing on the cake the troopers will handle the homicide case for the trooper that hit her. Inmagine that the one time a think the police did a boo boo I get hammered.
edit on 7-3-2014 by marbles87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Thread closed for staff review.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join