It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Members - Stanton Friedman, "Ask Me Anything" coming to ATS Monday 10 March, 2014!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:
(post by BO XIAN removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
NM, I was incorrect.
edit on 10-3-2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

(post by BO XIAN removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

At first, i thought he had said that Pat Robertson thought life was created 4000 or so years ago and not the Earth. But I re-read his statement and you're correct.

I apologize.
edit on 10-3-2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Guess what ? Sciense, Ufology and Religion, all exclude each other. Ufology believes in sciense but doenst believe in religion. Religion doesnt believe much in science, and obviously doesnt believe Ufology. Sciense doesnt believe any anything else than Sciense. If we start to argue about one side of this Philosopher Triangle of Doom, we never gonna win.

I wonder.. have he researched into the flying islands theory and the Anima Rains theories ? And the Dimentional shifts ?

Hmm Im sure he already researched into the Cloud Chasers that were reported to destroy clouds, but farmers were blaming larger companies. Maybe i should have asked about that, and the posible truth, or maybe about the Cloud Alliens, or the strange flying machines that look like steam machines with people with wings that make weird noices back it 18xx
edit on 10-3-2014 by ZeroFurrbone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Maybe the reason he will not engage you in the fallen angel stuff is he thinks it is nonsense and insult to his intelligence.
It sure is to mine.
If you wish to discuss it futher do it on my aliens are not demons thread.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Maybe the reason he will not engage you in the fallen angel stuff is he thinks it is nonsense and insult to his intelligence.
It sure is to mine.
If you wish to discuss it futher do it on my aliens are not demons thread.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Fallen Angels are Not UFO 1000% The fallen angels walk amongst us. They cant fly -.- And they will most probably look like meteorites. I dont know the exact extent of this theory but even i can say that is nonsence. It is true that if Christianity is real, then of course fallen angels will be real. But the Bible is as much to be doubted as anythig else that has been made up. Now, there is a different poing where in fact God was allien . This is a zone where i would not want to enter.... Yet..... I will be destroyed by both Ufologists and Believers.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroFurrbone

I've never read a shred of any information indicating that Stanton has researched those topics. I'd guess he has virtually NO interest in them.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Attention~~~~

This thread is not for bickering....You are responsible for your own posts.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I'd guess that logic would indicate you're correct.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by OatDelphi

"Ask Me Anything" is not a license to treat our invited guest who is giving of his time for the benefit of our members with disrespect, spend three scrolls telling the world what you think about the topic in the invited guests thread, or ask ridiculous questions.

Nor does it indicate that it will be "Answer Anything". Common courtesy, a certain level of maturity, and intelligence are required to play.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Springer
reply to post by OatDelphi

"Ask Me Anything" is not a license to treat our invited guest who is giving of his time for the benefit of our members with disrespect, spend three scrolls telling the world what you think about the topic in the invited guests thread, or ask ridiculous questions.

Nor does it indicate that it will be "Answer Anything". Common courtesy, a certain level of maturity, and intelligence are required to play.
I hope you aren't directing your response solely at me, and for that matter at me at all. I was very respectful, mature and gracious. Furthermore unlike many others I made sure the one and only question I asked wasn't about his income/finances, evil entities or David Ickes reptilian theories. I also unlike many others actually did read every page and make sure that my implant (physical evidence) question had not been asked in any form in the on-going thread.

Now if he chose not to answer my question that's fine, I have no problem with that. I would have loved to hear his opinion on the topic, because I have never read or heard his thoughts on the matter, but it's obviously not something he wanted to touch. However, I wouldn't call my question ridiculous, un-intelligent or not-pertaining-to, if that's what you are getting at.

As for the "ask me anything", like I said I am well aware that doesn't mean asking things like what brand under-shirt does he prefer or what day does he take the garbage out. The "ask me anything" pertains to his area of expertise. But I must admit it seemed like certain non-disrespectful questions that do directly relate to his expertise were deleted while others that were clearly ambiguous at best were left standing. So yes I was a little disappointed by that. And don't even get me started about the people who were allowed to have their own on-going comments/discussions within his thread. I mean if you are in his thread should not you give full and undivided attention to him?

Look I know my opinion doesn't mean jack around here, but I have to think asking this man about his income is about the most disrespectful thing possible. So again that's why I didn't understand why some who asked those type questions had their questions deleted, and than others who did it shortly after, didn't. Maybe it was just the way the person worded it that warranted the deletion. Maybe you guys have had previous T/C problems before w/ those individuals. But in my book that question in any form is out of line. He wasn't here to be purged by fire so to speak, He offered us his time.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   

1000% The fallen angels walk amongst us. They cant fly -.- And they will most probably look like meteorites

LOOOOL

I just....won't go there.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   

MarioOnTheFly

1000% The fallen angels walk amongst us. They cant fly -.- And they will most probably look like meteorites

LOOOOL

I just....won't go there.

I sayed IF.

Also i just realised the site has a policy that allows everyone to be controlled by the mods, and we cant do anything because we agreed to the terms of service
Way to go in forcing secret rules

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   

ZeroFurrbone

Way to go in forcing secret rules

Secret rules for all the world to see

Even Snowden couldn't access them.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   

BO XIAN
However, given that you arbitrarily wipe all such realities off your consideration,...

Well see ... Noahs Ark isn't a 'reality' .... it's a myth that has been proven not to have happened. And if Pat R. says the world (or 'post flood humanity)' is 4,000 years old, he deserves a 'gratuitous swipe'. Stanton Friedman deals in facts and science, not superstition and myths that have been proven to be wrong.

edit on 3/11/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join