It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US bill 'dramatically strengthens' Israel alliance

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

edit on CSTFripm51261 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

TDawg61

buster2010

TDawg61

saneguy

MrSpad
So until the day comes that Israel is not a democratic, stable, and powerful state or that the US no longer a great power this relashionship will remain because it is of great benefit to both nations. Like it or hate it, it simply is a fact.

I'm not sure you understand what "a fact" means.

Yes attack the only accurate,reasoned response in the entire thread.As if your 3 whole month membership means anything.

His reply was hardly accurate just more pro Israel propaganda. How long a person has been a member is irrelevant. Besides you have only been a member for about a year so how is your reply anymore meaningful?

I've been here long enough to know you and others post daily HATE Israel threads.And lacking any credible stories there's always presstv.The tragic thing is that these people never DID ANYTHING TO YOU.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

edit on CSTFripm51261 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

TDawg61

TDawg61

buster2010

TDawg61

saneguy

MrSpad
So until the day comes that Israel is not a democratic, stable, and powerful state or that the US no longer a great power this relashionship will remain because it is of great benefit to both nations. Like it or hate it, it simply is a fact.

Yes attack the only accurate,reasoned response in the entire thread.As if your 3 whole month membership means anything.

His reply was hardly accurate just more pro Israel propaganda. How long a person has been a member is irrelevant. Besides you have only been a member for about a year so how is your reply anymore meaningful?

I've been here long enough to know you and others post daily HATE Israel threads.And lacking any credible stories there's always presstv.The tragic thing is that these people never DID ANYTHING TO YOU.

I don't post hate Israel threads daily in fact it has been at least a month since I have started a thread and I rarely use presstv. You should do a little checking I use Israeli sources a majority of the time. And you know nothing about me so don't make claims like "they have done nothing to you" when you know nothing.
edit on 7-3-2014 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

buster2010

TDawg61

TDawg61

buster2010

TDawg61

saneguy

MrSpad

I don't post hate Israel threads daily in fact it has been at least a month since I have started a thread and I rarely use presstv. You should do a little checking I use Israeli sources a majority of the time. And you know nothing about me so don't make claims like "they have done nothing to you" when you know nothing.
edit on 7-3-2014 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

One only has to look at your thread list to know I've told the truth...

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
@ TDawg6

If Israel were to smarten up and start acting like the civilized country that they claim to be then maybe there would be less threads pointing out the genocidal apartheid that Israel practices.

If the US government would stop funding these war criminals then maybe Americans would stop posting threads about their tax dollars being wasted on the Israeli welfare state.

(war criminals funding other war criminals, ironic huh?)

ETA:

This thread is glitched the # out...I had this happen to me yesterday, but not as extreme.
edit on 3/7/2014 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/7/2014 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawg61

Thread list doesn't shows sources and the last thread I did on Israel was over a month ago so your you post daily threads about Israel is BS. Maybe you should have actually checked my thread list before posting.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Q: What's the difference between the Zionists in Israel and the Zionists in the US Government?

A: Nothing - both are the Nazis from Operation Paperclip.

"Mission Accomplished"

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

saneguy

MrSpad

Ok how about this then. Any idea that the US will not continue to have a close relashionship with Israel so long as both remain stable powerful nations is a fantasy. When you have something intelligent to say please play again.

As I said people can like it or not like it but, so long as the US has any national interests in that part of the world Israel will remain its key ally. Some people of course paint them as evil or bad etc. Just as others paint the Palenstinians and the Arabs that way. It is those views, of both sides, by the ignorant that keep the idea of peace in that area from ever happening.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Either my government is stupid or corrupt, you can pick which adjective you believe it fits. I don't think we should aid any countries, friends or not. I rather aid the homeless & indigent before wasting one cent on foreigners. Well, unless it's like Palestine. They treat them bad like how the Nazis supposedly treated '6 million jews'.

What's even more ironic is the actual legitimate Jews don't like the Israeli government themselves and actually gave the ex-Iranian President an award & hug of all things.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

You have a valid point ...to a certain degree.
So let us clear up our points of view.
The Middle East Peace Process is a Scam.
There is a limited justification for U.S. Foreign Aid
in a "Peace Time" Scenario.

The recognition of The Israeli State and The Palastinian State has been
in negotiation for Decades. At times, our Presidents have been humiliated and rendered indifferent.
There is a Political Shrewdness determined to continue and perpetuate
Instability in the region.

This effectively overflows into the surrounding geopolitical map.
I.E. Egypt,Lebanon,Jordan, Iraq, Syria, Iran, and ultimately Saudi Arabia,Dubai,U.A.E.,
Yemen, and across to Somalia.
This alarming method is only "One of the many" methods employed
to Fleece the American Taxpayer.

This Habit is undermining the True U.S./Israeli Alliance.
While I am a proponent of American Interests and Ideology,
should we not meticulously consider the future of
Sovereign Health of The United States of America?

We cannot help our brothers if we cannot first strengthen ourselves.

Best to you, Winters back is broken, Praise God Almighty.

edit on 8-3-2014 by Wildmanimal because: add content

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   
The zionist love is strong in this one.
Not much more to add since Im not american and already know that zionists=/=jews and, zionists=nazis. Anything else?

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   

MrSpad

How does this relationship benefit the US? Or do you mean it helps multinational corporations profit from activities in the Middle East? Do corporate interests = USA now? It seems so. I believe the term is called 'corporatocracy'. I don't think 'democracy' is necessarily the best form of government but even so, there is very little of it in most countries anyway. Do you think the majority of people in the US are in favor of having their livelihoods disappear as the super rich accumulate wealth through 'globalization'?

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Danbones

the us is the stongest ally ISRAEL has
and when you have to pay someone to be your freind they ain't no friend at all

An ally that uses it financial power within the US to force congress to make decisions in it's favour.

An ally that without doubt had direct foreknowledge if not a finger in the pie of 9/11.

An ally that uses the Council on Foregin Relations as a tool tp further it's political agenda.

An ally the uses AIPAC to lobby congress to promote military confrontation. AIPAC lobbyists helped enlist 59 senators from both major parties to co-sponsor legislation that would impose new sanctions on Iran if negotiations failed, the bill - which had Netanyahu's blessing - stalled earlier this month.

With friends like these..who needs enemies. Congress will keep dancing the Tel-a-viv two step and keep bending to influences from AIPAC y CFR until it's too late and Israel has America at war with the world.

edit on AM6Sat20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
blue blood parasites stuck to cattle. or you do not know what goi it red blood animals? www.thechristianidentityforum.net... If
"Boss" can not reset the parasite, it
condemns itself to a slow
debilitating illness and death. If
he is able to eliminate the parasite, it
quickly reaches new heights in success
and Welfare . it's murders.ru... almost 6000 years and is now collecting placentas in all countries
edit on 8/3/14 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   

MentorsRiddle
Israel is the strongest ally the United States of America has in the Middle-East. To abandon them would cause us much more trouble later on down the road. The lands surrounding Israel are hostel to the United States, despite their false rhetoric and empty words.

Got any evidence of this? All signs seem to be pointing to hostility towards America BECAUSE we're completely funding Israel's military, and Israel is a brutal, aggressive neighbor that blocks aid and rides around with Palestinian children tied to their jeep windshields.

MentorsRiddle
Funding our veterans, and providing care to those who need it is a wonderful thing – and I honestly think there are plenty of programs to cut from to provide more funding to these social programs.

Oh? Such as? What are these "plenty of programs" you speak of? Why should Americans be forced to cut important programs that help their own people, paid for by our own taxes, in order to fund other programs that were cut to give free handouts to a foreign nation.

MentorsRiddle
But, to compare our financial and technological support to our strongest partner in the Middle-East with social programs is not a good comparison.

I think it's an excellent comparison. It's our tax money being spent. We never had the opportunity to decide for ourselves that we're going to be giving free handouts to anyone. Every single penny that's sent out to keep another nation on life support, is money that could be used to help our own people. It sounds to me like you think America is this land of flowing free endless money. I can assure you, it's not. Thanks to the Fed, we're virtually creating money out of thin air in order to even keep the government running. Dollars borrowed on dollars borrowed upon dollars. Thanks Ben Bernanke! Do you think we're raising our debt ceiling because we're overflowing with cash to hand out to other nations?

MentorsRiddle
Although I do understand your anger and mode of thought.

Gee, how considerate of you. Thanks for your concern. If you're an American, I will ask you where your loyalties lie with. Do you support the U.S. first and foremost, or do you support Israel first? If you chose the latter, and you're in the U.S., you're an outright traitor. Are you aware what happens to traitors in this nation?

MentorsRiddle
That being said, we must aid the nation of Israel with our might to insure their survival. The nation is surrounded by prowling wolves who are only kept at bay by small fires lit about Israel.

If they can't ensure their own survival, they do not deserve to exist. Period. The U.S. does NOT exist to make sure Israel continues. We have our own concerns and problems to deal with. If Israel cannot deal with their own issues, on their own, they are a burden and dead weight. Just how do you suppose Israel is EVER going to repay the U.S. for all this aid, by the way? What of value does Israel produce to prop up their own economy? Does Israel even have an economy to speak of? Or are they completely and totally reliant on the U.S. to continue to exist?

If Israel is in every way possible dependent upon the U.S. to exist, then America should annex Israel outright. If we're paying for it, then it's our property. We'll NEVER see a single shekel back from Israel for all the aid we have given.

MentorsRiddle
Every nation has spies in every other nation – it’s ben this way for a long time and nothing new. The spies in this nation have nothing to do with financial and technological aid we provide.

This entire quote sounds like a complete dismissal of Israel's traitorous actions in the very nation that has kept it on life support. That you can brush off such deceit is telling of how little you understand loyalty and appreciation for what the U.S. has already done for Israel.

MentorsRiddle
To defund Israel would only promote further destabilization to the Middle-East, and cause more problems.

Please elaborate. I hear this constantly, yet there's never any reasons given. What are these "problems" you speak of? The U.S. is already a police state. Are you inferring that we will see more terrorist attacks if we pull all our interests out of the Middle East? That's a ludicrous and contemptible suggestion. That a terrorist attack in Manhattan, NY came to be is already questionable. That Israel directly profited from this attack is not a question at all. But please, humor me. List for us all to see these problems you think the U.S. will have to deal with, so we can debunk your fears.

MentorsRiddleThe visa waiver does not bother me, as anyone can travel to Mexico and come up through the south. This is how illegals have been getting into this country for years, so I am wondering why you are so concerned with Israel’s visa waiver when there is a gaping hole in the south that anyone can trickle in through….

Yes more dismissive sleight of hand. Point the finger at someone else, while you allow Mossad to come in and out of the U.S., and likely begin assassinating all critics of Israel outright. Yeah, that's a big fat NO.

"By deception, thou shalt do war" -Mossad

You want to let this gang of killers into MY country? Who are the terrorists again? Israel, AMAZINGLY, continues to refuse the U.N. access to their nuclear stockpiles, refuses to give us a count of their warheads, refuses to sign the Non Proliferation Treaty, continues to harass Iran over their Nuclear Reactor energy plans while never having any implicit evidence that suggests Iran is weaponizing. By all measures, Israel is in every way imaginable WORSE than North Korea, Iraq, Iran, Syria, Afghanistan, all combined, in terms of who has infiltrated the U.S. and who maintains a nuclear weapon stockpile without adhering to the U.N.'s requests.

Are you going to sit there and decry every single point I've made here as mere "anti-semitism"? How utterly absurd. We're far, far beyond petty name calling. Israel is an entire nation built upon a single reactionary buzzword.
edit on 9-3-2014 by yourignoranceisbliss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
AIPAC and neoconservatism go hand in hand. Before someone jumps in and says the same goes for neoliberalism, let me just say there is no such thing. Neoliberalism is neoconservatism. Sadly Obama is a neocon. When he took office he kept in place neocons like Gates, Praetorius, etc., and the neocon foreign policies, and pouring money into Israel is a part of those policies.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I'm curious, where's the part of this "alliance" where Israel does something for the US? I mean, to be allied with another, there's usually something given in return. We get absolutely nothing out of this relationship. Israel is more of a parasite than an ally.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

The US gives out foreign aid to over 140 foreign Countries to the tune of over 37 billion dollars per year...India and Pakistan receive more than Israel does...Kenya gets almost as much as Israel...China even gets about half a billion a year, if you can figure that one out...

Of all the billions we give Israel's neighbors, Israel is our only strategic military partner in the Near, Middle or Far East...If we called on Israel for military aid, they'll be there at the drop of a hat...

I'd say let us worry about the other 34 billion that we shuck out with no benefit to us whatsoever...

I'll side with the bill and Israel...

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
interesting topic

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join